The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MASSACRE in Paris this morning - 12 members of anti-Islam satirical magazine gunned down - gunmen flee

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MASSACRE in Paris this morning - 12 members of anti-Islam satirical magazine gunned down - gunmen flee

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 13.01.15 13:52

@BlueBag wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@Knitted wrote:I'm not offering an opinion one way or the other on the following clip as I know nothing about live firearms... I'm just sharing a detailed clip of the shooting of the prone policeman for in Paris for those that may have only viewed the pixrlated one shown in the MSM. I simply like tying up loose ends and I know this will bug me over time if no one can counter it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJEvlKKm6og&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DyJEvlKKm6og&has_verified=1

I think this is a valid question.

Look at JFK's head when he was hit with a bullet.
I saw a slowed down clip of it. My interpretation/perception was that the poor guy was shot at the upper back/lower neck area.
Just like going to sleep?

Yes. Without going to detail, it didn't have any "impact". That shot was not what killed him IMO.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MASSACRE in Paris this morning - 12 members of anti-Islam satirical magazine gunned down - gunmen flee

Post by BlueBag on 13.01.15 14:07

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@Knitted wrote:I'm not offering an opinion one way or the other on the following clip as I know nothing about live firearms... I'm just sharing a detailed clip of the shooting of the prone policeman for in Paris for those that may have only viewed the pixrlated one shown in the MSM. I simply like tying up loose ends and I know this will bug me over time if no one can counter it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJEvlKKm6og&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DyJEvlKKm6og&has_verified=1

I saw a slowed down clip of it. My interpretation/perception was that the poor guy was shot at the upper back/lower neck area.

Yes. Without going to detail, it didn't have any "impact". That shot was not what killed him IMO.
What killed him then?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 13.01.15 14:12

I don't know, just that IMHO - which is most likely wrong - had a shot landed on an unprotected area there possibly would be "biological" evidence in the surrounding area i.e. on the pavement and possible a degree of recoil. Just thinking out loud really. And there would be high likelihood he was wearing bullet proof vest although I have no idea about AK47 rounds penetrative properties over vest. Just didn't look quite right, that's all.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 13.01.15 14:17

@BlueBag wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:

As i see it, the poor man was lying on the ground when he was shot execution style, point blank range to the back of his unprotected head, and his life was ended in a nano-second.  

Depending on the type of ammunition used, in such cases there may be minimal bleed out with minimal spatter and, depending on the angle at which the bullet is fired, clothing may serve to absorb some or all of any bleed out.

This scenario is markedly different from a shot fired at a distance, such as in the case of JFK who was in a moving car some 200+ yards from the assasin's rifle.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 13.01.15 14:18

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:I don't know, just that IMHO - which is most likely wrong - had a shot landed on an unprotected area there possibly would be "biological" evidence in the surrounding area i.e. on the pavement and possible a degree of recoil. Just thinking out loud really. And there would be high likelihood he was wearing bullet proof vest although I have no idea about AK47 rounds penetrative properties over vest. Just didn't look quite right, that's all.
You can say that again.

The other point in the video is how they left ID behind from which they were identified.

That is SO convenient.

My bullshit detector is reading high.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 13.01.15 14:49

@BlueBag wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:I don't know, just that IMHO - which is most likely wrong - had a shot landed on an unprotected area there possibly would be "biological" evidence in the surrounding area i.e. on the pavement and possible a degree of recoil. Just thinking out loud really. And there would be high likelihood he was wearing bullet proof vest although I have no idea about AK47 rounds penetrative properties over vest. Just didn't look quite right, that's all.
You can say that again.

The other point in the video is how they left ID behind from which they were identified.

That is SO convenient.

Mine too, although am hesitant in seeing a conspiracy in this situation at this time as whatever happened, many people have been left in mourning, shock and disgust. Shall in time probably look at various discussions on this horrid event and form some sort of opinion one way or another based on what I can find. I shall park that thought for now, not least so as not to create a controversy here as it is a sensitive situation.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 13.01.15 14:54

@BlueBag wrote:
You can say that again.

That is SO convenient.

Here ya go BlueBag, This might interest you then.

Paris Hit by State-Fabricated Terror

By Nick Kollerstrom

French President: The Illuminati did this, Muslims did not do it.

In an astounding broadcast, President Francois Hollandais has has told this to the people of France on national television, on 9th January the day after the Paris terror attacks:
Those who have committed these actions, these terrorists, these illuminati, have nothing to do with Islam. (‘Ceuc qui ont commis ces actes, ces terroristes, ces illumines, ces fanatiques, n’ont rien a voir avec la religion Muslim’)

Listen, O people of France, to what your President has told you! The ‘illuminati’ has always traditionally alluded to the Masonic orders which are very strong in France, to a hidden elite of Judaeo-Masonic bankers.
Muslims did not do it – let’s say that loud and clear, as the opinion of France’s President. This could be a turning-point in the history of state-fabricated terror.  
Let’s hope this video of France’s president doesn’t get deleted – so many videos are being scrubbed from Google on this topic. And let’s hope this good man survives as France’s Presidient.
Has the worm turned at last? Are the puppets getting tired of their puppet-masters?
Even the BBC is now saying, the video of policeman being shot is fake – and it uses the phrase, ‘false-flag terror’. The deconstruction we give below (blanks being fired, etc) is acknowledged on BBC news! (11th January). This has never happened before.

A Warning from Israel

On December 2nd, the France Parliament passed a resolution asking that France recognize a Palestinian state. Its lower house voted to recognize Palestine, 339 MPs voting in favour and 151 against. Now Palestine is in the International Criminal Court, poised to take down Israel for genocide.
One week before the event, Israel informed France that it was “deeply disappointed” with France’s vote on a UN resolution that would have required Israeli forces to withdraw to their pre-1967 borders by 2017.
Read more at:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/12/bbcpresident-of-france-false-flag-terrorism-in-paris/

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum