The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015 Mm11

Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015 Mm11

Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015 Regist10

Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015 Empty Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015

Post by PeterMac 05.01.15 22:32

Someone certainly is !

When you're smiling . . .
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands ?  

Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015 <a href=Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015 Smilin10" />

Jeering and Hate McCann may one day have some explaining to do.
Not to us. We are nobody.  To the twins ! To their families
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015 Empty Re: Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015

Post by Liz Eagles 05.01.15 22:47

PeterMac wrote:Someone certainly is !

Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015 <a href=Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015 Smilin10" />

Not to us.  We are nobody.  To the twins !  To their families
This one gets to me. A studio photoshoot.

Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTfr9Nblm8stFryf1XYwQOGJyx4ZlAf1Tw34uAHqD4f09dfzRm3g
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015 Empty Re: Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015

Post by plebgate 05.01.15 22:55

They all get to me but the  Punch and Judy pic gets to me the most.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.01.15 23:04

Here's a good one.

Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV_SYO9e8Bl9mpkYi4d6_IztSpi3f-EEtZM84k7Ukk652cSpM4
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 06.01.15 4:28

PeterMac wrote:Someone certainly is !

Not to us.  We are nobody.  To the twins !  To their families
I agree, and think the twins at least are still too young at this stage to be asking some of the hardball questions to their parents. But as they get older into their teens they will definitely IMO be asking more about the circumstances that led up to their sister's disappearance. Perhaps they will have things said to them by their friends at school as well, that will  peak their curiosity, and that they will do some of their own research on the internet in that regard. Wonder how the McC's will handle all that? Will they tell their kids its all lies, lol. I believe it will at some stage come back to haunt them and bite them in the butt, and then they will certainly have some explaining to do.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 06.01.15 5:15

As you will know a ship sank whilst doing a salute as it sailed past an island near Italy.
The captain is currently being tried for manslaughter and various other offenses

This got me to thinking, as is my wont

The captain of the cruise line is certainly to blame but he is probably not the only culprit.
Hence the need to reconstruct all that evening’s communications and in particular the orders given by his superiors at the Costa company.

Investigators want to know what advice Captain Schettino received when he spoke to Roberto Ferrarini, the man in charge of Costa’s crisis unit and fleet management.

-
Me being me i couldn't help having a slight dig at the captain, the spin and buck passing that we have seen and will continue to see.
It seems to have worked so far for the mccanns, will this also work for other cases?

I am waiting for the claim that it was some strange swarthy gypsy looking/mediterranean man who snuck onto the bridge being unseen by any member of staff (they were all helping and mingling with the passengers) who, then after abducting the ship dumped her on a reef when a crew member having returned from taking a pee (after checking the bridge for swarthy looking abductors before leaving)  caused him to flee out an open porthole with jemmied shutters with the door smashed open.

The crew member who spotted said abductor thus informed the captain who decided that he had better order his dinner and continue to chat with a lady who would later claim she was not his girlfriend or anything to do with the ship even though she didn't show on the passenger list.

She however noticed a vague figure of a man leaping from said porthole but thought maybe it was the first officer in a playful mood after a few glasses of vino.

The captain subsequently claimed that if the ship hit the reef and sank how was it his fault?
He has been advised he was a responsible captain and many other captains have done the same thing.

As for him sitting in a lifeboat whilst other passengers remained on board well, he accidentally fell in along with 2 other crew members when he was gallantly lending the lifejacket he wasn't wearing to a passenger who wasn't there.

Once aboard the lifeboat he suddenly realised that he could not get back aboard the ship as that would mean climbing a ladder and thus ruining his uniform bringing shame to the company ( no mention was made of the state of his underoos)

Faced with such a scenario he decided he would do the right thing and stay with the passengers and crew members in the lifeboat.

It would, he said, make up for the fact they would miss dining at the captains table, sailing in the captain's personal lifeboat would be far more exciting and newsworthy.

On reaching land he was contacted by some snotty nosed official who asked where he was and demanded that he then return to the ship.

Did he not understand how hard it would be to relaunch his lifeboat and get back to the ship and then attempt to re-board it whilst it was sinking.

It was dangerous and under health and safety rules he was obliged to wait until rescue services declared it safe to enter, also, his mom would get very upset if her precious li'l sailor man got hurt whilst boarding a sinking ship.

When pressed for information he admitted he may have messed up but he knows a good washing powder that will get his underoos sparkling white again as recommended by the now unemployed laundry crew.

Kate and gerry mccann have sent a letter of sympathy to the now ex captain reassuring him they would have done the same thing in that situation and they are willing to be character witnesses on his behalf at his trial.

They managed to lose a child, he managed to lose a ship, everyone can see the similarities and thus clear him of involvement.

They will start a fund up on his behalf with pictures of Madeleine superimposed on the hull of the ship asking if anyone has seen this abductor (they will squeeze in all the e fits of the suspects they can make up)

They will claim the captain was lucky because the abductor had to abandon his attempt to abduct the ship.

First Madeleine, then a ship who or what will he target next?

The Statue of Liberty, Ularu, Christ the Redeemer, the Washington Monument and the Vatican have all been put on high alert for swarthy looking strangers eyeing them up and lurking with intent possibly taking photographs and notes and acting in a suspicious type manner.

The Eiffel tower hasn't been warned (since it's French and no one likes the French) and Interpol have been told to keep an eye open but not to act if the abductor steals away France.(apparently it's abduct 2 get one free)

I will now go and sit in the corner for 5 mins to reflect on my behavior

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 06.01.15 5:16

I came across this original post by me on another blog going back some time ago.
I feel it deserves an airing since the mccanns have gone rather quiet over the festive period, which given their avarice is entirely unexpected.

Therefore in the spirit of the New Year i present to you, the Dead Defense Sketch courtesy of Monty Python and as mangled by me.

Dead Defense Sketch Mangled by Hobnob

( with thanks to Monty Python)

The cast: The Defendants kate and gerry mccann Their Spin Doctor clarence mitchell
 -----------------------------------
The sketch: clarence enters the mccanns book signing.

clarence: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint. (the mccanns do not respond.)

clarence: 'Ello, Mister?

kate: What do you mean "mister"?

clarence: I'm sorry, I have a cold. I wish to make a complaint!

gerry: We're launchin' a book piss off.

clarence: Never mind that, my lass. I wish to complain about this defense what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.

kate: Oh yes, the, uh, the Abductor Defense...What's,uh...What's wrong with it?

clarence: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lass. it's dead, that's what's wrong with it!
gerry: No, no, it's uh,...it's resting.

clarence: Look, matey, I know a dead defense when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

gerry: No no it's not dead, it's, it's restin'! Remarkable defense, the Abductor did it, isn't it, aye? Beautiful excuse!

clarence: The Abductor don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

kate: No no no no, no, no! It's resting!

clarence: All right then, if it's restin', I'll wake it up! (shouting at the abductor defense) 'Ello, Abductor! I've got a lovely fresh witness for you if you show up...

(gerry hits the desk)

kate: There, it moved!

clarence: No, it didn't, that was you hitting the desk!

gerry: I never!!

clarence: Yes, you did!

gerry: I never, never did anything...

clarence: (yelling and hitting the abductor defense repeatedly) 'ELLO ABDUCTOR!!!!! Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! This is your nine o'clock alarm call! (Takes abductor defense out of its box and thumps its cover on the counter. Throws it up in the air and watches it plummet to the floor.)

clarence: Now that's what I call a dead abductor defense.

gerry: No, no.....No,It's stunned!

clarence: STUNNED?!?

kate: Yeah! You stunned it, just as it was wakin' up! abductor defenses stun easily, major.

clarence: Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That abductor defense is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not 'alf an hour ago, you assured me that its total lack of movement was due to it bein' tired and shagged out following a prolonged interview.

kate: Well, it's...it's, ah...probably pining for the tapas.

clarence: PININ' for the TAPAS?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that?, look, why did it fall flat on its back the moment I got it home?

gerry: The Abductor Defense prefers kippin' on it's back! Remarkable defense, isn't it, squire? Lovely public persuader!

clarence: Look, I took the liberty of examining that defense when I got it home, and I discovered the only reason that it had been sitting on its shelf in the first place was that it had been NAILED there. (pause)

gerry: Well, o'course it was nailed there! If I hadn't nailed that defense down, it would have nuzzled up to those shutters, bent 'em apart without leaving any evidence, and VOOM! Feeweeweewee!

kate: No no! It's pining!

clarence:It's not pinin' It's passed on! This abductor defense is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed it to the shelf it'd be pushing up the daisies! Its metabolic processes are now 'istory! It's off the tapas! It's kicked the bucket, It's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-ABDUCTOR DEFENSE!! (pause)

kate: Well, I'd better replace it, then.(she takes a quick peek inside her new book) Sorry squire, I've had a look 'round the index, and uh, we're right out of the Abductor did it defense.

clarence: I see. I see, I get the picture.

gerry: I got a childless mom. (pause)

clarence: Pray, will there be sightings?

gerry: N-n-n-not really.

clarence: WELL IT'S HARDLY A BLOODY REPLACEMENT, IS IT?!!???!!?

kate: N-no, I guess not. (gets ashamed, looks at gerry's crotch)

clarence: Well? (pause)

gerry: (quietly) D'you.... d'you want to come back to my place?

clarence: (looks around) Yeah, all right, sure

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 06.01.15 21:58

aquila wrote:

Let us all try to be cheerful for 2015 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTfr9Nblm8stFryf1XYwQOGJyx4ZlAf1Tw34uAHqD4f09dfzRm3g
Ewwww that's the 'I couldn't make love to Gerry, photo.

And I suffer from the same affliction because I couldn't make love to Gerry either. tongue
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.01.15 22:14

margaret wrote:
aquila wrote:

And I suffer from the same affliction because I couldn't make love to Gerry either. tongue
How in hell did this help in the search for their daughter?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 06.01.15 22:33

aquila wrote:
margaret wrote:
aquila wrote:

It didn't, but by that time they had forged their role as pained warriors who felt obliged to keep their subjects happy and naff photoshoots were unavoidable  winkwink

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.01.15 22:37

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
aquila wrote:
margaret wrote:
aquila wrote:

It didn't, but by that time they had forged their role as pained warriors who felt obliged to keep their subjects happy and naff photoshoots were unavoidable  winkwink
Well I'm no doctor but Gerry looks like he's suffering from constipation and needs a good dose of jollop.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum