The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Apartment for Sale

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Apartment for Sale

Post by PeterMac on 07.01.15 16:54

I think you need to re-read some of the statements.
http://mccannfiles.com/
is a good place to find them

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees on 07.01.15 17:11

@PeterMac wrote:I think you need to re-read some of the statements.
http://mccannfiles.com/
is a good place to find them
I'm more interested in independent witness information than the tapas statements PeterMac, as the tapas ones aren't worth a *&%*

Non of them add up and they are all covering up for their own child neglect on the holiday.

I'll have a read through the info available though, as i am pretty sure Amaral stated somewhere that there is no independent  witness sighting of Madeleine from around 4.30pm.

What i am confident of is that SY seem to have knowledge/evidence/DNA evidence to discard the hire car, confirm that the McCanns or the Tapas are not suspects and that the perp was a lone paedo, not known to them (this bit i think could be questionable) and now are clearly going along with the theory she did not leave the apartment alive.

Until either the perp is found/talks, or a body is found (unlikely), then as long as the McCanns et al stick to their stories, the group are in the clear and the gravy train for all parties continues.

Such a shame.

woodforthetrees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa on 07.01.15 17:22

I've seen some sketches of people who live in that town. What a bunch, each one uglier than the last. Except for that one guy who looks just like my favorite Beatle...yum.

MissesWillYa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed on 07.01.15 17:30

@MissesWillYa wrote:I've seen some sketches of people who live in that town. What a bunch, each one uglier than the last. Except for that one guy who looks just like my favorite Beatle...yum.
huh

Silverspeed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa on 07.01.15 17:53

@Silverspeed wrote:
@MissesWillYa wrote:I've seen some sketches of people who live in that town. What a bunch, each one uglier than the last. Except for that one guy who looks just like my favorite Beatle...yum.
huh

You know, "Monster Man," AKA "George Harrison Man," one of the many potential abductors.

MissesWillYa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This lot ?

Post by PeterMac on 07.01.15 22:09

" />

or these ?

" />

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Update on Mark Warner at PDL

Post by Mo on 08.01.15 21:54

This has recently been posted on Textusa blog

http://portugalresident.com/exclusive-%E2%80%9Cmark-warner-pulls-out-of-praia-da-luz%E2%80%9D-the-real-story

Posted by portugalpress on January 08, 2015 

Exclusive: “Mark Warner pulls out of Praia da Luz” - the real story

News that holiday company Mark Warner has pulled out of Praia da Luz’s Ocean Club resort has been doing the rounds of mainstream media - particularly in UK - and been angled to suggest that the holiday resort has somehow been further stigmatised by the legacy of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. This couldn’t be further from the truth.

In fact, we are told, what has happened promises to bring a whole new wave of business both to the Ocean Club and the village of Luz.

Portugal Resident got wind of the story before Christmas when internet forums began speculating that “the curse of the McCanns has finally done it to Praia da Luz”.

They were reacting to the announcement online by The Vacation Company website which said: “We regret to inform you that Mark Warner no longer have a contract with the Ocean Club and therefore this property has been removed from their Summer 2015 programme with immediate effect.” 

But as Ocean Club manager Donna Hill told us, they were reacting without knowing the facts.

Mark Warner’s owners, Mark Chitty and Andrew Searle, had simply decided to offer the Ocean Club exclusively to travel company Thomas Cook.

Chitty and Searle’s holiday company has pulled out of Portugal - not because of any fall-off in business over the disappearance of Madeleine McCann but because Thomas Cook has offered them “a very good deal”, said Ms Hill.

“We’re all excited about it,” she added. “This is actually a golden opportunity for the Ocean Club as now everyone staying here will come from the same operator and we will be able to offer the same services for all our guests.

“This didn’t happen before as we had some people staying on the resort that came through Mark Warner and others that didn’t. 

“It made organising activities extremely difficult, whereas now we’ll be able to put things on for everyone equally.

“We are all looking forward to it - and we’re hoping for an excellent 2015 season!”

In fact, despite the Madeleine “legacy” which still sees periodic moments of media chaos as police return to the Algarve to initiate new inquiries, business in Luz has been steadily growing with locals last year reporting a very good summer all round.

“It’s what everyone wants,” explained one shopkeeper. “We all just want to get on with our lives and our businesses and forget the bad press attached to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.”

By NATASHA DONN news@algarveresident.com

Mo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo on 09.01.15 1:18

Mo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 09.01.15 1:43

No need to apologise Mo, shit happens and sometimes you can delete and other times it's a case of grin and bear it biggergrin

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum