The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sunday Mirror 4 Jan 2015 blames Madeleine disappearance for Mark Warner pull-out from Praia da Luz

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sunday Mirror 4 Jan 2015 blames Madeleine disappearance for Mark Warner pull-out from Praia da Luz

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 05.01.15 19:46

@Gaggzy wrote:
@stillsloppingout wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Just an aside Mark Warner was two lads, Andrew Searle, and Mark Chitty, but they agreed that "Chitty Holidays" might not appeal, so they used his mother's name !  Mr
TRUE !

In  this case allegedly  Chitty Chitty Gang Bang !!!!

A-ha ... so this is where the 'swinging theory' originated?

Dave, one of my mates down the ale-house, reckons the tag line used for the Praia da Luz holiday was :

Swingers With Mingers.

That's drunken Dave and his opinions for you.

Ooh you two are very naughty!!! spit coffee

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Mirror 4 Jan 2015 blames Madeleine disappearance for Mark Warner pull-out from Praia da Luz

Post by margaret on 05.01.15 20:28

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@Gaggzy wrote:
@stillsloppingout wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Just an aside Mark Warner was two lads, Andrew Searle, and Mark Chitty, but they agreed that "Chitty Holidays" might not appeal, so they used his mother's name !  Mr
TRUE !

In  this case allegedly  Chitty Chitty Gang Bang !!!!

A-ha ... so this is where the 'swinging theory' originated?

Dave, one of my mates down the ale-house, reckons the tag line used for the Praia da Luz holiday was :

Swingers With Mingers.

That's drunken Dave and his opinions for you.

Ooh you two are very naughty!!! spit coffee

I love it. rotfl

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 08.01.15 17:40

http://www.thomascook.com/destinations/portugal/algarve/praia-da-luz/ocean-club-and-waterside-village-apartments/

As I find it hard to believe that Thomas Cook have sold an entire season's worth of holidays at the Ocean Club for the current year, it seems to me they'd best get their finger out if they want to profit from what is now the time when Brits are most likely to be rifling through summer sun brochures and/or searching online for the best deal.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum