The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Prince Andrew named in US lawsuit over underage sex allegations

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Prince Andrew named in US lawsuit over underage sex allegations

Post by plebgate on 10.01.15 15:51

At fifteen years old she was trained to be a masseuse for Epstein and "earned" hundreds of dollars for doing so.

Fifteen years of age and being given large sums of money, travelling around the world - easily understandable why she did not inform the police or why she agreed to be flown around the world for men to take advantage of her.

Get them early enough and it becomes a way of life for them, the norm.   Not until people are much older that they sometimes realise how they have been used and abused and want  to tell their stories and want justice.

Who knows whether she was free to tell all at the time anyway?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 10.01.15 18:20

Not saying she was not guillible at 15.
But she only has herself to blame. Because of her greeds she puts herself out there to be taken advantaged of.  She accepted money in return for favours done.  
She's paid a price for her greed and immaturity, and should take it as lesson learned.

Had she said no, what would he have done to her?  Nothing I'd think.
She probably suspects that he would  strike her off the invite list had she refused and she probably didnt want to be excluded from the jet set lifestyle and money that was why she obliged. Regretting now when she's older and wiser is too late.  I don't understand this pushing the responsibility and pushing the blame mentality when she was not faultless.  Sorry to say she brought this on herself inadvertently.  

If she'd joined this suit hoping to show the bastard Epstein up for the sexual predator  that he was and expecting no money out of it that's fair enough.  If she is motivated by money, it is a sign her traits have not changed - still greedy, still refuse to accept responsibility for her own bad behavior despite maturing in age - still pushing the blame and putting herself out there to make money.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 10.01.15 22:06

The PC story is that she was "abused as a child"
And now her father is saying that Prince Andrew must stand trial for what he is alleged to have done.  
(I believe the allegation is that a man of age, had consensual sexual relations with a woman also of consensual age, in a jurisdiction where this is not illegal.  
But I may have misunderstood)

Err. Umm. . . .
Who was looking after her personal safety when she was a little girl ?
Who was in fact "abusing her" - if we assume that as true ?
Have we been told the full story ?
Err, umm, like, yer know, NO

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 11.01.15 10:46

If she was abused as a little girl this could be the reason why she didn't ever go to the police.   We all know that abused children are told things like it's their fault and it's a secret to be kept forever etc.    

Even at 15 she would be classed as a child, so imo if she was being trained as a masseuse then even if it wasn't against the law then it would have been absolutely morally wrong for her to have been trained to give middle aged men "rub downs" and ultimately to have been flown around the world, being offered large sums of money to "perform" for men.

IMO even if she now only wants money (compensation) I don't blame her.  I believe she now has children of her own, so it is possible that she doesn't want them to have the life she had.

We shall wait and see, but there is no doubt that this sort of thing is going on in the world and it needs to be stopped.   I don't care whether any girl /boy is short of being able to consent by even one day, if it's against the law then those who abuse should  be made to pay.  IMO of course.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 11.01.15 18:22

@PeterMac wrote:The PC story is that she was "abused as a child"
And now her father is saying that Prince Andrew must stand trial for what he is alleged to have done.  
(I believe the allegation is that a man of age, had consensual sexual relations with a woman also of consensual age, in a jurisdiction where this is not illegal.  
But I may have misunderstood)

Err. Umm. . . .
Who was looking after her personal safety when she was a little girl ?
Who was in fact "abusing her" - if we assume that as true ?
Have we been told the full story ?
Err, umm, like, yer know, NO

Errmm...methinks the dad is on this gravy train for $$$.

If she was in fact "abused" as a child, that has to be proved.  More pertinently that has no relevance where this law suit is concerned.  Excuse is not valid in Court, everything has to be proved for it to be valid for Court purpose.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 22.01.15 12:45

@aiyoyo wrote:Not saying she was not guillible at 15.
But she only has herself to blame. Because of her greeds she puts herself out there to be taken advantaged of.  She accepted money in return for favours done.  
She's paid a price for her greed and immaturity, and should take it as lesson learned.

Had she said no, what would he have done to her?  Nothing I'd think.
She probably suspects that he would  strike her off the invite list had she refused and she probably didnt want to be excluded from the jet set lifestyle and money that was why she obliged. Regretting now when she's older and wiser is too late.  I don't understand this pushing the responsibility and pushing the blame mentality when she was not faultless.  Sorry to say she brought this on herself inadvertently.  

ere
If she'd joined this suit hoping to show the bastard Epstein up for the sexual predator  that he was and expecting no money out of it that's fair enough.  If she is motivated by money, it is a sign her traits have not changed - still greedy, still refuse to accept responsibility for her own bad behavior despite maturing in age - still pushing the blame and putting herself out there to make money.
goodpost I was very surprised when all this came about and expecting a girl to be much younger than her in the photo with Andrew !!! Where was her parents in all this who are suppose to protect her etc ? IMO she knew what she was doing otherwise she would have sought help ! I do not think this chick is as innocent as she wants the world to believe,and the old chestnut of money comes to mind !!!

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum