The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV - Page 2 Mm11

The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV - Page 2 Mm11

The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV - Page 2 Regist10

The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV - Page 2 Empty Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by frost 03.01.15 8:36

Tony Bennett wrote:@ frost

@ tiny

@ PMR

Your comments on my posting of the information about Keith and Manja McCade duly noted.

This morning Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, has posted this message on her Facebook account:

KEITH MCCADE - SCAMMER

2:58am Jan 2
From Pat Brown on Facebook - 2 Jan 2014

Just read your expose of Keith at your board [CMOMM]. He contacted me trying to get me to recommend him to Sonia Poulton. After a number of emails, I wrote the following and he never replied. He claimed he had a forensic guy from the FBI examine the photo but he refused to name him. He is indeed a scammer. Feel free to share this if you want.

------------------

Keith, I have absolutely no idea who you are or anything about your company. You and your company have zero presence on the net. I have no idea of your credentials and your scientific ability to analyze the last photo. If you are heavily credentialed you should know that your name and the expertise attached to it are what will propel your analysis of the photo and case to a place that someone will pay attention.

You put me in a bad position, asking me to back something I don't, at this point, find valid without any known expert's analysis (you have not told me who your expert is and you need more than one) or even who you are....just some shadowy black website and claims that you have contacts with British media and Portuguese lawyers. Sorry, this is the same kind of thing we saw with the private investigators for the McCanns.

If you want my assistance, I need you to be open, honest, and forthcoming with names, CVs, and proper reports.

Pat
Pat wrote:

"You put me in a bad position, asking me to back something I don't, at this point, find valid without any known expert's analysis (you have not told me who your expert is and you need more than one) or even who you are....just some shadowy black website and claims that you have contacts with British media and Portuguese lawyers. Sorry, this is the same kind of thing we saw with the private investigators for the McCanns".

Comment: EXACTLY. This man tried to con those seeking truth and justice about Madeleine McCann. He made false claims. Yet some on this forum claim it was wrong to expose this scammer

This post you claim to have been posted on Pat Browns facebook account is not a facebook post but must be a private message and therefore unable to be verified by anyone other than yourself or Pat.

Having read the above I fail to see how it has been proven that the people behind 2&2tv are scammers ? 

What exactly have they scammed ? have they recieved money by deception ?  who have they scammed and what have they scammed their unfortunate victim of ? 

The above correspondance is merely yours and pats opinions and nothing more it certainly is not evidential that they are scammers and would not stand up in a court of law .

So on that note I stand by everything I have written in my post which judging by the responses as rattled a few people .

You should not be naming and shaming people who were posting annonymously for a reason especially in light of what happened to Brenda Leyland . 

It is somewhat hypocritical as a forum to campaign for justice on behalf of Brenda and her family and then go do the exact same thing that the pro mccanns did to Brenda to someone else who so far as I can see is guilty of nothing other than trying to reach a wider audience to the discrepancies of the mccann case . 

So far I have seen no proof whatsoever of any wrongdoing by the people behind 2&2tv . 

As far as I am aware being slightly misguided and a tad naive is yet to be classed as a criminal offence either here in the UK or anywhere else for that matter .

I presume innocent until proven guilty still applies in this country , it is many moons since I studied law so yes I am somewhat rusty however I presume the basic principles still apply .
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV - Page 2 Empty Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by The Rooster 03.01.15 9:11

Well posted Frost. I agree with your comments.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 03.01.15 11:13

Pat Brown said in her post that this person was a scammer as nothing was backed up even after being asked to provide evidence of his claims.

It may not be against the law, but trying to get someone to make contact with a third party on one's behalf and making claims that are not backed up would lead any reasonable person to feel that they were being conned/scammed and Pat came to that conclusion.

Also in her post she told Tony to feel free to share the info. she provided.   Whether it was a private message or an actual Facebook post doesn't really matter imo.  Pat gave permission to share her thoughts and Tony has done that.    

How does this make Tony as bad as anyone who had dealings in what happened to Brenda?

You also seem to me to imply in your post Frost that we have no evidence that Pat posted this - are we now stooping to a level of accusing Tony of making things up?

Absolute nonsense imo and something that should not be permitted on this site - again my opinion.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 03.01.15 13:32

frost wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:@ frost

@ tiny

@ PMR

Your comments on my posting of the information about Keith and Manja McCade duly noted.

This morning Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, has posted this message on her Facebook account:

KEITH MCCADE - SCAMMER

2:58am Jan 2
From Pat Brown on Facebook - 2 Jan 2014

Just read your expose of Keith at your board [CMOMM]. He contacted me trying to get me to recommend him to Sonia Poulton. After a number of emails, I wrote the following and he never replied. He claimed he had a forensic guy from the FBI examine the photo but he refused to name him. He is indeed a scammer. Feel free to share this if you want.

------------------

Keith, I have absolutely no idea who you are or anything about your company. You and your company have zero presence on the net. I have no idea of your credentials and your scientific ability to analyze the last photo. If you are heavily credentialed you should know that your name and the expertise attached to it are what will propel your analysis of the photo and case to a place that someone will pay attention.

You put me in a bad position, asking me to back something I don't, at this point, find valid without any known expert's analysis (you have not told me who your expert is and you need more than one) or even who you are....just some shadowy black website and claims that you have contacts with British media and Portuguese lawyers. Sorry, this is the same kind of thing we saw with the private investigators for the McCanns.

If you want my assistance, I need you to be open, honest, and forthcoming with names, CVs, and proper reports.

Pat
Pat wrote:

"You put me in a bad position, asking me to back something I don't, at this point, find valid without any known expert's analysis (you have not told me who your expert is and you need more than one) or even who you are....just some shadowy black website and claims that you have contacts with British media and Portuguese lawyers. Sorry, this is the same kind of thing we saw with the private investigators for the McCanns".

Comment: EXACTLY. This man tried to con those seeking truth and justice about Madeleine McCann. He made false claims. Yet some on this forum claim it was wrong to expose this scammer

This post you claim to have been posted on Pat Browns facebook account is not a facebook post but must be a private message and therefore unable to be verified by anyone other than yourself or Pat.

Having read the above I fail to see how it has been proven that the people behind 2&2tv are scammers ? 

What exactly have they scammed ? have they recieved money by deception ?  who have they scammed and what have they scammed their unfortunate victim of ? 

The above correspondance is merely yours and pats opinions and nothing more it certainly is not evidential that they are scammers and would not stand up in a court of law .

So on that note I stand by everything I have written in my post which judging by the responses as rattled a few people .

You should not be naming and shaming people who were posting annonymously for a reason especially in light of what happened to Brenda Leyland . 

It is somewhat hypocritical as a forum to campaign for justice on behalf of Brenda and her family and then go do the exact same thing that the pro mccanns did to Brenda to someone else who so far as I can see is guilty of nothing other than trying to reach a wider audience to the discrepancies of the mccann case . 

So far I have seen no proof whatsoever of any wrongdoing by the people behind 2&2tv . 

As far as I am aware being slightly misguided and a tad naive is yet to be classed as a criminal offence either here in the UK or anywhere else for that matter .

I presume innocent until proven guilty still applies in this country , it is many moons since I studied law so yes I am somewhat rusty however I presume the basic principles still apply .
So who do you think you have "rattled"? Sorry but i'm not seeing it. Are we not allowed to agree to disagree on this forum? All i see are varying opinions.
And i also don't think there is any comparison to what Tony has revealed and what happened to Ms. Leyland. If anyone should be "rattled" it should be those responsible for hounding the poor woman to her death.
My question to TB would be more along the lines of what the person in question exactly wants by contacting TB and then the guy asking P.B. to be recommended to S. Poulton. Why doesn't he contact her himself? I think she has a twitter people can contact her on? It all sounds a bit weird to me.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum