The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.01.15 16:58

The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Thanks to the researches by a fellow member of CMOMM, I’ve been able to put together some details about the couple behind 2&2 TV.

There’s a big clue if you go to Amazon and search for a book titled: ’I am a Witch’. Actually, it’s part of a whole series of books - six in all - I am a Witch Part 1, Part 2 and so on, some written in the original German, others which are English translations of the original: ’Ich bin eine Hexe’.


+++++++


I am a Witch

On landing at the ‘I am a Witch’ page on Amazon, one is greeted by this tweet, by a lady called ‘Rowena Tarot’. Here is the actual tweet:

Rowena Tarot  @RowenaTarot

just picket this up Maddy Mcann case you have to watch: http://t.co/2riXvPxD8k


The stated name of the author of the ‘I am a Witch’ series is Manja McCade. Indeed she has another Twitter address under that name: Manja McCade @ManjaITLamg.

Another couple of links are:

http://www.manja-mccade.com/index.html

http://www.newzealandpsychic.co.nz/c_Magazines

I will come to ITLamg later.

In fact, ‘Rowena Tarot’ is one of a number of different names used by Manja McCade, who lives with her husband, Keith McCade, in Leipzig in the former East Germany.

The three names she usually uses are:

Manja McCade – married name

Manja Schmidt – which appears to be her maiden nam, and

Manja Rowena, or ‘Rowena Tarot’ - an occultic name seemingly derived from the word ‘rune’ - and is related to those who ‘read the runes’.

Her commitment to occultic practice and witchery of all kinds appears to be very deep.


+++++++


Rowena Tarot

As ‘Rowena Tarot’, she appears prominently on a well-known German website:

http://www.hexenladen-hamburg.de/shop/ (= ‘The Shop for Witch Products’)

which promotes an array of occultic, magical and New Age remedies and goods.

Manja McCade/Rowena Tarot markets the so-called ‘Runic Pentagram’. Here is her entry (using ‘Google Translate’) on the ‘Hexenladen’ witches’ website:  

QUOTE

The Runic Pentagram - Runenlegung

39,95 € inclusive price:  €39,95 incl. 19% VAT.

Kategorie: E-Mail-Beratungen .Category: E-mail consultations .

The Runic Pentagram is a very special and exclusive available with us Runenlegung.

As a ancient emblem, the pentagram also represents the elements of our lives:

The Spirit - Fire - Water - Air - The Earth
 
In this laying the runes are drawn that are available for that item to you, and in the preparation of these are brought to each other.

We have to recognise stumbling blocks in the situation and can tell you what energies you should still be strengthened to achieve your goals in life or even to them if necessary to redefine.

The pentagram Runenlegung allows us to recognise hidden talents and abilities that can benefit you with the targeted use of runes forces on your life.

This product is offered in co-operation with Manja Rowena Tarot.

To create the Runenlegung we need a short description of the situation, your first name and your date of birth.

UNQUOTE

manja@insidethelight.com

There are some, myself included, who would regard selling ‘runic pentagrams’ for around £35 a throw as little short of an outright scam.


+++++++


Reiki


Manja McCade uses another alias, Manja Schmidt, to promote another of her commercial activities – the dangerous, Buddhist-based occultic practice of ‘Reiki’.

Her website is here:

http://www.reiki-leipzig.eu/  

She proclaims herself as a ‘Reiki Master’.

Her site is tagged:

Buddhist
Chronic
Complimentary Therapy
Conventional Medicine
Japan
Master
Meditation
Mikao Usuo
Monk
Pain
Palliative
Placebo
Practice
Reiki
Revelation
Suggestion
Thomaskirche
Universal Energy

Reiki is perhaps summed up as a kind of ‘laying on of hands’ whereby the therapist transmits ‘positive energy’ into the patient to get rid of ‘negative energy’.

I am sure that any Reiki Master could put it more accurately.

A detailed description of how Reiki is supposed to work is here:

http://www.crossroad.to/Q&A/HolisticHealth/reiki.htm

It has been condemned by many as a dangerous practice.

For secular views on its dangers, try

http://www.lipstickmystic.com/articles/why_reiki_is_dangerous_reiki_is_bad.html

or

http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1629924#i

For a Christian perspective on its dangers, this site is useful: “Dangers of Reiki - Warning About A Dangerous Occult Practice”, by Chris Lawson, updated April 2014:

http://www.spiritual-research-network.com/dangers_of_reiki.html

Or this site:

http://www.gotquestions.org/energy-healing-medicine.html#ixzz3NWH5cMJT

 
Manja McCade/Schmidt also appears on this site:

www.esoterikverzeichnis.de/anbieter/index.php?id...

She describes herself here as ‘Kartenlegerin, Reikimeisterin, Hexe’  (= Tarot Card Reader, Reiki Master and Witch).


+++++++


Keith Cranston, or Keith McCade?

From the page in German here about Manja McCade, she uses the same e-mail address as is used by ‘Keith Cranston’, the server provider for 2&2TV:

manja@insidethelight.com  

Keith Cranston appears to be simply another name used by Keith McCade, Manja’s husband, and the person who contacted me from 2&2TV.

Keith McCade has a musical background and is (or was) a partner in the musical resources Firm of ITLamg, based in Hamburg. ITLamg is a record label based near Hamburg, Germany.

Its website says that “ITLamg provides 360 ethical equitable representation for artists seeking to secure a long-term career in the music industry. With our industry partners ITLamg artist services include” [a list of services is provided].


Keith McCade’s business in Leipzig is described on the ‘Backstage Pro’ website as an ‘Artist Management Group’:

http://www.backstagepro.de/firma/itlamg-label-veranstalter-booking-agentur-leipzig-qhDbWrtLdD

 
Here he is also on MixCloud:

http://www.mixcloud.com/keith-mccade/


When Keith McCade contacted me, he referred to his ‘team’ which apparently functions under the name ‘Black Buttercup’. He referred me to this site to view his fourth ‘2&2TV’ film, on the ‘Last Photo’. Its full name is ‘Black Buttercup Independent Forensic Analysis’.

However, all that is on the site today is one page directing you to an e-mail address, this is the message:

“Welcome to blackbuttercup.com

“Black Buttercup provides independent forensic analysis and interpretation of crime scene evidence and events surrounding the most challenging investigations for Police and legal advocates worldwide.

“To enquire into specific services please contact us at: forinser (at) blackbuttercup.com

“All other enquiries please to: reception (at) blackbuttercup.com”

I cannot find any other evidence of the presence of ‘Black Buttercup Forensic Investigations’ on the internet.

Search for ‘Keith McCade’ on the internet and many links come up. One of them is his Facebook account, here:

https://www.facebook.com/keithmccade?fref=browse_search

Oddly, he doesn’t mention his work for ITLamg, but merely describes himself as ‘Senior Profiler for ‘Black Buttercup’. It seems a bit of a change from the music industry.


However, reading some of the other links, it seems that he and his company may have suffered some form of financial setback when they had to announce the cancellation of planned concert featuring Bryan Ferry appearing together with a German orchestra.

Whether the efforts of Keith McCade on behalf of ‘Black Buttercup’ represent a genuine but unfortunately mistaken attempt to ‘crack’ the mystery of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann I am unable to say.


+++++++


A happy man

But what I can say is that he is a very happy man.

On social media, he once said this:

“I have the best job in the world I get paid to make music, I live in the greatest city in the world, Leipzig, Germany, I'm married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Manja, and I have the coolest cat in the world, ‘Monster’.”


ENDS




____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by DaSteelMan on 01.01.15 17:23

also https://twitter.com/artinheels

DaSteelMan

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by Snifferdog on 01.01.15 18:54

An extract below from the link you provided Tony. See bolded bit.
An interesting coincidence date wise...


World Peace Crystal Grid Placed at the North and South Pole and Jerusalem: "Their design allow Reiki to be sent to them and stored like a battery which is then made available to promote peace on earth. Their placement at the magnetic poles of the earth takes advantage of this tremendous energy source that also functions like the crown and root chakras of the planet. The Reiki energy emanating from the Peace grids is carried by the magnetic field around the planet to heal and balance the earth’s aura. The reservoir of healing energy it holds is available to empower all those working toward world healing and peace....
"The World Peace Crystal Grids were placed at North Pole on May 3, 1997 at the South Pole on December 17, 1999, and in Jerusalem in October, 2004."

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The musical impresario and the witch behind the dc2 &2tV

Post by Janetta on 01.01.15 19:30

Tony,
"The dangerous Buddhist-based occultic practice of "Reiki" (as described by you) is available in some NHS hospitals  as an alternative therapy and complementary treatment for cancer.  Perhaps you had better get on to them pdq and point out the error of their ways before all the patients are condemned to the loony bin!

Janetta

Posts : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by Rufus T on 01.01.15 20:45

The cancer research website  has this to say about reiki

There is no scientific evidence to prove that Reiki can prevent, treat or cure cancer or any other disease.




With regard to music man and the witch the word charlatans springs to mind.

Rufus T

Posts : 269
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-18
Location : Glasgow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by PeterMac on 01.01.15 21:03

Reiki was INVENTED in 1922

Teachings[edit]
Reiki teachings claim that Reiki is inexhaustible and that it can be used to induce a healing effect. Practitioners claim that anyone can gain access to this energy by means of an attunement process carried out by a Reiki Master.  

An amazingly simple technique to learn, the ability to use Reiki is not taught in the usual sense, but is transferred to the student during a Reiki class. This ability is passed on during an "attunement" given by a Reiki master and allows the student to tap into an unlimited supply of "life force energy" to improve one's health and enhance the quality of life.

Reiki is described by adherents as a holistic therapy which brings about healing on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. The belief is that the energy will flow through the practitioner's hands whenever the hands are placed on, or held near a potential recipient. Some teachings stress the importance of the practitioner's intention or presence in this process, while others claim that the energy is drawn by the recipient's injury to activate or enhance the natural healing processes. Further to this notion, the belief is that the energy is "intelligent" meaning that the Reiki knows where to heal, even if a practitioner's hands are not present in the specific area.


Serious alert,

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by Nina on 01.01.15 21:48

@PeterMac wrote:Reiki was INVENTED in 1922

Teachings[edit]
Reiki teachings claim that Reiki is inexhaustible and that it can be used to induce a healing effect. Practitioners claim that anyone can gain access to this energy by means of an attunement process carried out by a Reiki Master.  

An amazingly simple technique to learn, the ability to use Reiki is not taught in the usual sense, but is transferred to the student during a Reiki class. This ability is passed on during an "attunement" given by a Reiki master and allows the student to tap into an unlimited supply of "life force energy" to improve one's health and enhance the quality of life.

Reiki is described by adherents as a holistic therapy which brings about healing on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. The belief is that the energy will flow through the practitioner's hands whenever the hands are placed on, or held near a potential recipient. Some teachings stress the importance of the practitioner's intention or presence in this process, while others claim that the energy is drawn by the recipient's injury to activate or enhance the natural healing processes. Further to this notion, the belief is that the energy is "intelligent" meaning that the Reiki knows where to heal, even if a practitioner's hands are not present in the specific area.


Serious alert,
During radiotherapy at an NHS hospital, I had Reiki for half an hour before each session, funded by the NHS. This was in 1999  though.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2626
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Musical Impresario and the witch behind the 2 & 2 TV

Post by Janetta on 01.01.15 22:37

Jesus was a Spiritual healer. There was no "scientific evidence" in those days either, but there was certainly visible evidence of his miraculous healing.

Janetta

Posts : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by MRNOODLES on 01.01.15 23:13

@Janetta wrote:Jesus was a Spiritual healer. There was no "scientific evidence" in those days either, but there was certainly visible evidence of his miraculous healing.

How do you know that it wasn't a magic trick?

MRNOODLES

Posts : 637
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2013-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by frost on 02.01.15 9:04

I wasn't going to comment on this thread but my conscience got the better of me . I disagree that the information in the opening post should have been posted at all . How do you know Tony that you have even 'named and shamed ' the correct people? It is so easy to come up with a name , do a bit of digging on the internet , post a load of bumf and then actually find woops ive got the wrong person .

Why are you even naming these people ? They chose to post on the internet annonymously under the name 2&2tv  as do I posting under the name Frost and as did Brenda Leyland in posting under the name Sweepyface .

2&2TV as far as I am aware are not guilty of any crime , as far as I can see all they are guilty of is trying to raise awareness that all is not as it seems in the Mccann case .

By posting the details you have I do not see how you are any different from the pro Mccann trolls who posted sweepyfaces details resulting in poor Brenda Leyland being hounded to death . whats the difference I cannot see any ?

These people who you have named above as supposedly being behind 2&2 tv will now probably be hounded and abused by pro Mccann trolls and their lives made a misery at the very least . I hope that nothing more sinister happens as I personally would not want to be associated even by default ie being a member of the forum who named them and therefore responsible .

Whilst I myself had doubts about 2&2tv ie the doubts I had was the evidence they claimed to have would be any kind of breakthrough in the case they havent actually done anything wrong and if anything should be thanked even if they are a little misguided for attempting to reach a wider audience and get the word out that all is not well in the mccanns version of events .

I will probably get lambasted for this post as it seems anyone so called 'speaking out of turn ' on this forum is sent swiftly on their merry way am I bothered not one jot . 

When I joined here it seemed to be the place to be if you wanted up to date info and discussion, however in the past few months I have cringed at some of the responses to new members , ive bitten my tongue and instead of saying anything ive just read the forum instead of joining in . Im sure there are more regular visitors who just read and do not post anymore because of this . 

I also disagree with the treatment that Sonia Poulton has recieved this week on the forum . Surely as a forum supposedly seeking truth and justice for Madeleine Mccann anyone seeking truth and justice and trying to get the wider public aware of the inconsitensies in this case should be welcomed not disected and ridiculed at every opportunity ? 

The new DCI also came in for similar treament even before she has started the bloody job . 

this forum at present is effectively giving the pro Mccanns ammunition ? To me this makes no sense . I sincerley hope that the people behind 2&2tv remain safe and well , I hope Sonia takes the bull by the horns and produces the mother of all videos/ docummentories  and I sincerely hope that DCI Nicola Wall goes out and gets the b*****ds responsible for demise of Madeleine regardeless of wether she is wearing daredevil red or algarve blue sea on her nails .



Well rant over and before I get accused of being uncle Tom Cobley and all I have never posted under any other name on this forum and infact on any other Madeleine Mccann forum I am just me  Frost .

frost

Posts : 210
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by tiny on 02.01.15 9:19

@frost wrote:I wasn't going to comment on this thread but my conscience got the better of me . I disagree that the information in the opening post should have been posted at all . How do you know Tony that you have even 'named and shamed ' the correct people? It is so easy to come up with a name , do a bit of digging on the internet , post a load of bumf and then actually find woops ive got the wrong person .

Why are you even naming these people ? They chose to post on the internet annonymously under the name 2&2tv  as do I posting under the name Frost and as did Brenda Leyland in posting under the name Sweepyface .

2&2TV as far as I am aware are not guilty of any crime , as far as I can see all they are guilty of is trying to raise awareness that all is not as it seems in the Mccann case .

By posting the details you have I do not see how you are any different from the pro Mccann trolls who posted sweepyfaces details resulting in poor Brenda Leyland being hounded to death . whats the difference I cannot see any ?

These people who you have named above as supposedly being behind 2&2 tv will now probably be hounded and abused by pro Mccann trolls and their lives made a misery at the very least . I hope that nothing more sinister happens as I personally would not want to be associated even by default ie being a member of the forum who named them and therefore responsible .

Whilst I myself had doubts about 2&2tv ie the doubts I had was the evidence they claimed to have would be any kind of breakthrough in the case they havent actually done anything wrong and if anything should be thanked even if they are a little misguided for attempting to reach a wider audience and get the word out that all is not well in the mccanns version of events .

I will probably get lambasted for this post as it seems anyone so called 'speaking out of turn ' on this forum is sent swiftly on their merry way am I bothered not one jot . 

When I joined here it seemed to be the place to be if you wanted up to date info and discussion, however in the past few months I have cringed at some of the responses to new members , ive bitten my tongue and instead of saying anything ive just read the forum instead of joining in . Im sure there are more regular visitors who just read and do not post anymore because of this . 

I also disagree with the treatment that Sonia Poulton has recieved this week on the forum . Surely as a forum supposedly seeking truth and justice for Madeleine Mccann anyone seeking truth and justice and trying to get the wider public aware of the inconsitensies in this case should be welcomed not disected and ridiculed at every opportunity ? 

The new DCI also came in for similar treament even before she has started the bloody job . 

this forum at present is effectively giving the pro Mccanns ammunition ? To me this makes no sense . I sincerley hope that the people behind 2&2tv remain safe and well , I hope Sonia takes the bull by the horns and produces the mother of all videos/ docummentories  and I sincerely hope that DCI Nicola Wall goes out and gets the b*****ds responsible for demise of Madeleine regardeless of wether she is wearing daredevil red or algarve blue sea on her nails .



Well rant over and before I get accused of being uncle Tom Cobley and all I have never posted under any other name on this forum and infact on any other Madeleine Mccann forum I am just me  Frost .
i agree,good post

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by PMR on 02.01.15 10:08

I agree too ,after all it's not impossible to name and shame the wrong people is it .

PMR

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.01.15 10:26

@ frost

@ tiny

@ PMR

Your comments on my posting of the information about Keith and Manja McCade duly noted.


This morning Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, has posted this message on her Facebook account:

KEITH MCCADE - SCAMMER

Quote

2:58am Jan 2
From Pat Brown on Facebook - 2 Jan 2014

Just read your expose of Keith at your board [CMOMM]. He contacted me trying to get me to recommend him to Sonia Poulton. After a number of emails, I wrote the following and he never replied. He claimed he had a forensic guy from the FBI examine the photo but he refused to name him. He is indeed a scammer. Feel free to share this if you want.

------------------

Keith, I have absolutely no idea who you are or anything about your company. You and your company have zero presence on the net. I have no idea of your credentials and your scientific ability to analyze the last photo. If you are heavily credentialed you should know that your name and the expertise attached to it are what will propel your analysis of the photo and case to a place that someone will pay attention.

You put me in a bad position, asking me to back something I don't, at this point, find valid without any known expert's analysis (you have not told me who your expert is and you need more than one) or even who you are....just some shadowy black website and claims that you have contacts with British media and Portuguese lawyers. Sorry, this is the same kind of thing we saw with the private investigators for the McCanns.

If you want my assistance, I need you to be open, honest, and forthcoming with names, CVs, and proper reports.

Pat
Pat wrote:

"You put me in a bad position, asking me to back something I don't, at this point, find valid without any known expert's analysis (you have not told me who your expert is and you need more than one) or even who you are....just some shadowy black website and claims that you have contacts with British media and Portuguese lawyers. Sorry, this is the same kind of thing we saw with the private investigators for the McCanns".


Comment: EXACTLY. This man tried to con those seeking truth and justice about Madeleine McCann. He made false claims. Yet some on this forum claim it was wrong to expose this scammer

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by Guest on 02.01.15 10:53

@tiny wrote:
@frost wrote:I wasn't going to comment on this thread but my conscience got the better of me . I disagree that the information in the opening post should have been posted at all . How do you know Tony that you have even 'named and shamed ' the correct people? It is so easy to come up with a name , do a bit of digging on the internet , post a load of bumf and then actually find woops ive got the wrong person .

Why are you even naming these people ? They chose to post on the internet annonymously under the name 2&2tv  as do I posting under the name Frost and as did Brenda Leyland in posting under the name Sweepyface .

2&2TV as far as I am aware are not guilty of any crime , as far as I can see all they are guilty of is trying to raise awareness that all is not as it seems in the Mccann case .

By posting the details you have I do not see how you are any different from the pro Mccann trolls who posted sweepyfaces details resulting in poor Brenda Leyland being hounded to death . whats the difference I cannot see any ?

These people who you have named above as supposedly being behind 2&2 tv will now probably be hounded and abused by pro Mccann trolls and their lives made a misery at the very least . I hope that nothing more sinister happens as I personally would not want to be associated even by default ie being a member of the forum who named them and therefore responsible .

Whilst I myself had doubts about 2&2tv ie the doubts I had was the evidence they claimed to have would be any kind of breakthrough in the case they havent actually done anything wrong and if anything should be thanked even if they are a little misguided for attempting to reach a wider audience and get the word out that all is not well in the mccanns version of events .

I will probably get lambasted for this post as it seems anyone so called 'speaking out of turn ' on this forum is sent swiftly on their merry way am I bothered not one jot . 

When I joined here it seemed to be the place to be if you wanted up to date info and discussion, however in the past few months I have cringed at some of the responses to new members , ive bitten my tongue and instead of saying anything ive just read the forum instead of joining in . Im sure there are more regular visitors who just read and do not post anymore because of this . 

I also disagree with the treatment that Sonia Poulton has recieved this week on the forum . Surely as a forum supposedly seeking truth and justice for Madeleine Mccann anyone seeking truth and justice and trying to get the wider public aware of the inconsitensies in this case should be welcomed not disected and ridiculed at every opportunity ? 

The new DCI also came in for similar treament even before she has started the bloody job . 

this forum at present is effectively giving the pro Mccanns ammunition ? To me this makes no sense . I sincerley hope that the people behind 2&2tv remain safe and well , I hope Sonia takes the bull by the horns and produces the mother of all videos/ docummentories  and I sincerely hope that DCI Nicola Wall goes out and gets the b*****ds responsible for demise of Madeleine regardeless of wether she is wearing daredevil red or algarve blue sea on her nails .



Well rant over and before I get accused of being uncle Tom Cobley and all I have never posted under any other name on this forum and infact on any other Madeleine Mccann forum I am just me  Frost .
i agree,good post

goodpost Frost, I agree with all you have said.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by Guest on 02.01.15 11:15

Cherry Blossom wrote:
@tiny wrote:
@frost wrote:I wasn't going to comment on this thread but my conscience got the better of me . I disagree that the information in the opening post should have been posted at all . How do you know Tony that you have even 'named and shamed ' the correct people? It is so easy to come up with a name , do a bit of digging on the internet , post a load of bumf and then actually find woops ive got the wrong person .

Why are you even naming these people ? They chose to post on the internet annonymously under the name 2&2tv  as do I posting under the name Frost and as did Brenda Leyland in posting under the name Sweepyface .

2&2TV as far as I am aware are not guilty of any crime , as far as I can see all they are guilty of is trying to raise awareness that all is not as it seems in the Mccann case .

By posting the details you have I do not see how you are any different from the pro Mccann trolls who posted sweepyfaces details resulting in poor Brenda Leyland being hounded to death . whats the difference I cannot see any ?

These people who you have named above as supposedly being behind 2&2 tv will now probably be hounded and abused by pro Mccann trolls and their lives made a misery at the very least . I hope that nothing more sinister happens as I personally would not want to be associated even by default ie being a member of the forum who named them and therefore responsible .

Whilst I myself had doubts about 2&2tv ie the doubts I had was the evidence they claimed to have would be any kind of breakthrough in the case they havent actually done anything wrong and if anything should be thanked even if they are a little misguided for attempting to reach a wider audience and get the word out that all is not well in the mccanns version of events .

I will probably get lambasted for this post as it seems anyone so called 'speaking out of turn ' on this forum is sent swiftly on their merry way am I bothered not one jot . 

When I joined here it seemed to be the place to be if you wanted up to date info and discussion, however in the past few months I have cringed at some of the responses to new members , ive bitten my tongue and instead of saying anything ive just read the forum instead of joining in . Im sure there are more regular visitors who just read and do not post anymore because of this . 

I also disagree with the treatment that Sonia Poulton has recieved this week on the forum . Surely as a forum supposedly seeking truth and justice for Madeleine Mccann anyone seeking truth and justice and trying to get the wider public aware of the inconsitensies in this case should be welcomed not disected and ridiculed at every opportunity ? 

The new DCI also came in for similar treament even before she has started the bloody job . 

this forum at present is effectively giving the pro Mccanns ammunition ? To me this makes no sense . I sincerley hope that the people behind 2&2tv remain safe and well , I hope Sonia takes the bull by the horns and produces the mother of all videos/ docummentories  and I sincerely hope that DCI Nicola Wall goes out and gets the b*****ds responsible for demise of Madeleine regardeless of wether she is wearing daredevil red or algarve blue sea on her nails .



Well rant over and before I get accused of being uncle Tom Cobley and all I have never posted under any other name on this forum and infact on any other Madeleine Mccann forum I am just me  Frost .
i agree,good post

goodpost Frost, I agree with all you have said.

Me too. Well said, Frost. thumbsup

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by plebgate on 02.01.15 11:16

Mr
If Tony is wrong about these people they have his email address plus his phone number.   They could also join this forum and have their say.

It seems that PB is glad Tony put the info. on here as she had no idea who they were before reading Tony's post.

From the first announcement of their videos, most said that they would believe it when they saw it.    Seems they were right to be sceptical of it all.

Sonia P. I am waiting to see what she produces and I do feel that she should be given a chance - if that's the correct thing to say, because it is up to her to do what she thinks best and doesn't need my approval.

My gut feeling is that she will produce something worthwhile, especially since reading that tweet posted by Gurney.

I am also fed up reading posts which say along the lines of this forum is giving ammo. to the "pros".   What nonsense.   This site has always been (IMO) the go to site and that will not change as Tony has posted the viewing figures and number of members/new members on this site.

Nobody is forcing anyone to read and post here.

plebgate

Posts : 5441
Reputation : 1156
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by Guest on 02.01.15 11:20

Cherry Blossom wrote:
@tiny wrote:
@frost wrote:I wasn't going to comment on this thread but my conscience got the better of me . I disagree that the information in the opening post should have been posted at all . How do you know Tony that you have even 'named and shamed ' the correct people? It is so easy to come up with a name , do a bit of digging on the internet , post a load of bumf and then actually find woops ive got the wrong person .

Why are you even naming these people ? They chose to post on the internet annonymously under the name 2&2tv  as do I posting under the name Frost and as did Brenda Leyland in posting under the name Sweepyface .

2&2TV as far as I am aware are not guilty of any crime , as far as I can see all they are guilty of is trying to raise awareness that all is not as it seems in the Mccann case .

By posting the details you have I do not see how you are any different from the pro Mccann trolls who posted sweepyfaces details resulting in poor Brenda Leyland being hounded to death . whats the difference I cannot see any ?

These people who you have named above as supposedly being behind 2&2 tv will now probably be hounded and abused by pro Mccann trolls and their lives made a misery at the very least . I hope that nothing more sinister happens as I personally would not want to be associated even by default ie being a member of the forum who named them and therefore responsible .

Whilst I myself had doubts about 2&2tv ie the doubts I had was the evidence they claimed to have would be any kind of breakthrough in the case they havent actually done anything wrong and if anything should be thanked even if they are a little misguided for attempting to reach a wider audience and get the word out that all is not well in the mccanns version of events .

I will probably get lambasted for this post as it seems anyone so called 'speaking out of turn ' on this forum is sent swiftly on their merry way am I bothered not one jot . 

When I joined here it seemed to be the place to be if you wanted up to date info and discussion, however in the past few months I have cringed at some of the responses to new members , ive bitten my tongue and instead of saying anything ive just read the forum instead of joining in . Im sure there are more regular visitors who just read and do not post anymore because of this . 

I also disagree with the treatment that Sonia Poulton has recieved this week on the forum . Surely as a forum supposedly seeking truth and justice for Madeleine Mccann anyone seeking truth and justice and trying to get the wider public aware of the inconsitensies in this case should be welcomed not disected and ridiculed at every opportunity ? 

The new DCI also came in for similar treament even before she has started the bloody job . 

this forum at present is effectively giving the pro Mccanns ammunition ? To me this makes no sense . I sincerley hope that the people behind 2&2tv remain safe and well , I hope Sonia takes the bull by the horns and produces the mother of all videos/ docummentories  and I sincerely hope that DCI Nicola Wall goes out and gets the b*****ds responsible for demise of Madeleine regardeless of wether she is wearing daredevil red or algarve blue sea on her nails .



Well rant over and before I get accused of being uncle Tom Cobley and all I have never posted under any other name on this forum and infact on any other Madeleine Mccann forum I am just me  Frost .
i agree,good post

goodpost Frost, I agree with all you have said.
Excellent post Frost, credentials, cvs and open and honest names? Who would want that when dealing with the mcs? I hope they or anyone else whose seeking the truth for Maddie goes ahead. More info out there, the better I say.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by aquila on 02.01.15 11:57

The last photo does wind people up doesn't it!

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by juliet on 02.01.15 12:10

The last photo and Smithman do get some people very rattled! I do agree that the sweeping condemnations of anyone who isn't TB (by TB) is becoming ludicrous.

juliet

Posts : 579
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by Joss on 02.01.15 14:19

Isn't this just a follow up explanation by Tony about the personal contact he had from 2&2 TV, from the thread on here titled Sonia Poulton Update in the Brenda Leyland section?
This has already been discussed to a point on there. So why are people butt hurt about it? TB i think is just letting us know more about those people, and it all sounds a bit dodgy to me too. Maybe i'm missing something with what is being discussed here?
I also think its a bit weird when strangers contact people on forums asking them to get involved with something. One has to be very careful IMO and use their better judgement. And i agree Scammers should be outed whenever they show up to warn others against getting involved with them. All IMO.

Joss

Posts : 1898
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by BigRon on 02.01.15 19:45

Tony is just putting more information into the forum. We all got VERY interested in the whole 2&2TV thing but, as I think many people pointed out, 2&2 would have garnered the attention they craved simply by posting what they had. It seems now they had nothing but an idea to use Madeleine's disappearance as a vehicle for some spurious forensic analysis outfit - surely they would realise anything groundbreaking in such a high profile case would go ballistic in the media and social media if it had substance. Pat Brown is absolutely right to ask for sight of proper credentials - but it seems the people behind 2&2 have lots of things they want to keep hidden too.

BTW - information, ideally backed up with hard evidence, is exactly what this case needs and what the McC's don't want (they prefer confusion I seem to remember). I have been reading the interestingly titled thread What Do We Know? on the Theories section. The answer.... a lot of contradictory T9 statements which SY do not seem to recognise as a very large red flag that has been waving under their noses from the start. We have the cadaver and blood dog evidence. Not much more. Unfortunately whatever source one tries to use is unreliable for a lot of other aspects (deleted mobile phone records, possibly altered creche records, tampered photo?!). Recognising any more red flags SY? Thought not. IMO of course.

BigRon

Posts : 28
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by ShuBob on 02.01.15 20:45

@frost wrote:I wasn't going to comment on this thread but my conscience got the better of me . I disagree that the information in the opening post should have been posted at all . How do you know Tony that you have even 'named and shamed ' the correct people? It is so easy to come up with a name , do a bit of digging on the internet , post a load of bumf and then actually find woops ive got the wrong person .

Why are you even naming these people ? They chose to post on the internet annonymously under the name 2&2tv  as do I posting under the name Frost and as did Brenda Leyland in posting under the name Sweepyface .

2&2TV as far as I am aware are not guilty of any crime , as far as I can see all they are guilty of is trying to raise awareness that all is not as it seems in the Mccann case .

By posting the details you have I do not see how you are any different from the pro Mccann trolls who posted sweepyfaces details resulting in poor Brenda Leyland being hounded to death . whats the difference I cannot see any ?

These people who you have named above as supposedly being behind 2&2 tv will now probably be hounded and abused by pro Mccann trolls and their lives made a misery at the very least . I hope that nothing more sinister happens as I personally would not want to be associated even by default ie being a member of the forum who named them and therefore responsible .

Whilst I myself had doubts about 2&2tv ie the doubts I had was the evidence they claimed to have would be any kind of breakthrough in the case they havent actually done anything wrong and if anything should be thanked even if they are a little misguided for attempting to reach a wider audience and get the word out that all is not well in the mccanns version of events .

I will probably get lambasted for this post as it seems anyone so called 'speaking out of turn ' on this forum is sent swiftly on their merry way am I bothered not one jot . 

When I joined here it seemed to be the place to be if you wanted up to date info and discussion, however in the past few months I have cringed at some of the responses to new members , ive bitten my tongue and instead of saying anything ive just read the forum instead of joining in .Im sure there are more regular visitors who just read and do not post anymore because of this . 

I also disagree with the treatment that Sonia Poulton has recieved this week on the forum . Surely as a forum supposedly seeking truth and justice for Madeleine Mccann anyone seeking truth and justice and trying to get the wider public aware of the inconsitensies in this case should be welcomed not disected and ridiculed at every opportunity ? 

The new DCI also came in for similar treament even before she has started the bloody job . 

this forum at present is effectively giving the pro Mccanns ammunition ? To me this makes no sense . I sincerley hope that the people behind 2&2tv remain safe and well , I hope Sonia takes the bull by the horns and produces the mother of all videos/ docummentories  and I sincerely hope that DCI Nicola Wall goes out and gets the b*****ds responsible for demise of Madeleine regardeless of wether she is wearing daredevil red or algarve blue sea on her nails .



Well rant over and before I get accused of being uncle Tom Cobley and all I have never posted under any other name on this forum and infact on any other Madeleine Mccann forum I am just me  Frost .

Hear, hear! It had to be said!

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by plebgate on 02.01.15 23:56

I think people may feel intimidated by Tony because he always comes back with an answer which, more often than not, is not challenged.

I feel it must be remembered that he put his money where his mouth was - in other words, he walked the walk, stood up and was counted.    How many of us can say that, not just on this forum but others as well.  Twitter and facebook inlcuded.

I do not think he means to come over as "putting others in their place"  but I can understand his frustration when new posters offer up theories for debate which they seem to end up trying to defend with nothing to back it up.

Old saying, if you can't stand the heat........................................ , but please, for those who feel they are being made to feel unwelcome, why not put your point of view and let others put theirs.   Once we put our view across we can do no more.   I often find it is pointless coming back time and again with the same argument just to try and prove a point.  

I like Tony's posts as I have said before and he most certainly does make one stop and think, but I do feel a lot of the dissatisfaction some say they feel has stemmed from the last photo thread.  

I think it's time to move on and hope everyone will join in but there are some who only post when a thread starts to turn against Tony and I do not think that is fair.

If this post makes me a rabid supporter of Tony, fair enough, but I do not always agree with what he has to say and will post my own opinions without a moan if someone disagrees with me.

plebgate

Posts : 5441
Reputation : 1156
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by Joss on 03.01.15 2:12

I thought the forum was to discuss the case of a missing child not stroking people's ego's. And the forum has rules about certain aspects of posting. i see it right here as i am posting my reply.
1. NO DISRUPTION ALLOWED- i.e. trying to derail threads
2. NEVER ATTACK ANOTHER MEMBER- that includes calling people trolls etc. Any worries contact admin or mods
3. NO LIBELOUS POSTS

If people feel they are being unfairly attacked contact admin or a mod, simple.

Joss

Posts : 1898
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Post by Snifferdog on 03.01.15 3:48

Well said Joss!

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum