The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New documentary coming out in 2015. - Page 1 Mm11

New documentary coming out in 2015. - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New documentary coming out in 2015. - Page 1 Mm11

New documentary coming out in 2015. - Page 1 Regist10

New documentary coming out in 2015.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New documentary coming out in 2015. - Page 1 Empty Re: New documentary coming out in 2015.

Post by whatsupdoc 02.01.15 19:49

Just come across this from AnnaEsse on  

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t28588p135-the-untold-story-of-madeleine-mccann

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10404873_10152650742532875_6021819621921933964_n.jpg?oh=210eaab090f6340f9fd3bd2a61fb5d34&oe=5527F1B1

Pamela Gurney on  Facebook,  Sounds ominous.

I'm looking into what tweets have been sent today.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

New documentary coming out in 2015. - Page 1 Empty Re: New documentary coming out in 2015.

Post by whatsupdoc 02.01.15 21:09

I've only just got around to reading the Brenda Leyland thread with the latest about Pamela Gurney so maybe admin could merge this thread with the other and trim where necessary.

@pamela_gurney may have closed this Twitter account and now operating on Facebook. I have tweeted the pic to Sonia who says all such material is passed to her legal team.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 02.01.15 23:22

whatsupdoc wrote:

@pamela_gurney may have closed this Twitter account and now operating on Facebook. I have tweeted the pic to Sonia who says all such material is passed to her legal team.

If she is fearful enough to shut down her twitter account, methinks the pic on her facebook can't be of herself.   Surely she can't be that thick to post up her own pic on her facebook account and then unthinkingly use facebook to post threat to SP, or can she?  

Maybe she was reckless, who knows.
It's not difficult to trace a person's real identity on facebook. There are always clues to beget from their pool of friend and their messages on there.  

Her threats won't be taken lightly by SP.  SP's been saying 'trolls' have been targeting her and her loved ones, I seriously hope evil PG's identity is busted and on SP's exposé list.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 02.01.15 23:43

Perhaps that's part of her strategy. By releasing small amounts of advance info and promises of more, she's luring the trolls out. And they're falling for it.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.01.15 1:02

canada12 wrote:Perhaps that's part of her strategy. By releasing small amounts of advance info and promises of more, she's luring the trolls out. And they're falling for it.

You'd think savy PG won't fall for it surely?
She must know after her chronic atrocious behavior towards doubters of Mcs she's at risk of being outed so it would be rather careless of her if she'd used pic of herself on facebook.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys 03.01.15 7:44

aiyoyo wrote:
whatsupdoc wrote:

If she is fearful enough to shut down her twitter account, methinks the pic on her facebook can't be of herself.   Surely she can't be that thick to post up her own pic on her facebook account and then unthinkingly use facebook to post threat to SP, or can she?  

Maybe she was reckless, who knows.
It's not difficult to trace a person's real identity on facebook. There are always clues to beget from their pool of friend and their messages on there.  

Her threats won't be taken lightly by SP.  SP's been saying 'trolls' have been targeting her and her loved ones, I seriously hope evil PG's identity is busted and on SP's exposé list.
Her facebook is partially open and you can read quite a lot of her stuff, i would say her photo is genuine....

Sorry who is she anyway? From her facebook she just seems a nice person lol...who loves her family...could someone have taken her identity?

columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys 03.01.15 7:51

aiyoyo wrote:
canada12 wrote:Perhaps that's part of her strategy. By releasing small amounts of advance info and promises of more, she's luring the trolls out. And they're falling for it.

You'd think savy PG won't fall for it surely?
She must know after her chronic atrocious behavior towards doubters of Mcs she's at risk of being outed so it would be rather careless of her if she'd used pic of herself on facebook.

columbostogeys

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 03.01.15 11:39

All of Pam's Facebook pics are real and her location is no secret to many.

With over 10,000 PM's to Pam I recognise her as a staunch honest believer in the McCann's innocence and regardless of all the passionate remarks or whatever she calls me we also communicate on another level about generalities, so I am particularly familiar with her verbal usage.

For the record, I have seen NOTHING that indicates she is any of the ID's on Twitter, regardless of all the accustions and suggestions of 'proof'.

If/when I see something to change my mind I will be the first one to 'out' her. I have no problem in admitting to being wrong.  I just don't believe I am in this case.

I realise that I am not popular for stating this and for continuing to communicate with my 'adversaries' but I'm too old to change now.

What worries me is that, with Brenda's death, Twitter ID's may be 'used' or 'reported' and claimed to be Pam.  If it is shown to NOT be her then credibility is lost. It only takes ONCE to be wrong and further efforts are under scrutiny and questioned.

One thing that is so very important for me is 'proof' of everything and though I'm disgusted by many of her claims on Facebook I am not going to be influenced by claims of her being all the Twitter ID's because I'm expected to believe without proof.

There's a country that believes the McCanns are innocent because they believe what they are told

I just urge everyone to be careful about claims of identities behind the Twitter ID's.  There are far 'bigger fish' that remain nameless and anonymous faces behind the 'pros' that love when everything is directed at Pam.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.15 12:11

Wow, that's scary HiDeHo, 
Ps, love your vids, amazing to watch clapping
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 03.01.15 12:31

Thanks Blue Butterfly.

I have just put a playlist of more than 30 compiled  McMinute vids together that run in sequence if accessed on youtube page 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwgU8zlpGo0&list=PLvtmlFOtf24ik4mFoYoKEAZORrdtDp1zD

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 03.01.15 12:32

I am uncomfortable with Pam's mums pic being on here... The 19th anniversary of her death...

Is it pssible to remove it?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.15 12:58

HiDeHo wrote:Thanks Blue Butterfly.

I have just put a playlist of more than 30 compiled  McMinute vids together that run in sequence if accessed on youtube page 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwgU8zlpGo0&list=PLvtmlFOtf24ik4mFoYoKEAZORrdtDp1zD

Ah cheers HiDeHo,  popcornandcola
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys 04.01.15 7:18

HiDeHo wrote:All of Pam's Facebook pics are real and her location is no secret to many.

With over 10,000 PM's to Pam I recognise her as a staunch honest believer in the McCann's innocence and regardless of all the passionate remarks or whatever she calls me we also communicate on another level about generalities, so I am particularly familiar with her verbal usage.

For the record, I have seen NOTHING that indicates she is any of the ID's on Twitter, regardless of all the accustions and suggestions of 'proof'.

If/when I see something to change my mind I will be the first one to 'out' her. I have no problem in admitting to being wrong.  I just don't believe I am in this case.

I realise that I am not popular for stating this and for continuing to communicate with my 'adversaries' but I'm too old to change now.

What worries me is that, with Brenda's death, Twitter ID's may be 'used' or 'reported' and claimed to be Pam.  If it is shown to NOT be her then credibility is lost. It only takes ONCE to be wrong and further efforts are under scrutiny and questioned.

One thing that is so very important for me is 'proof' of everything and though I'm disgusted by many of her claims on Facebook I am not going to be influenced by claims of her being all the Twitter ID's because I'm expected to believe without proof.

There's a country that believes the McCanns are innocent because they believe what they are told

I just urge everyone to be careful about claims of identities behind the Twitter ID's.  There are far 'bigger fish' that remain nameless and anonymous faces behind the 'pros' that love when everything is directed at Pam.
I totally agree with you, and did say so myself, i found her facebook page and she just looks a normal nice and good person.

People can have their IDs stolen i know a few who have had. I did post an image yesterday on hindsight i shouldnt have but i felt people who are talking about how horrible a person this Pam is should see she is actually a real person, who seems very caring.

I think there is a hysteria on the Internet now and i dont like it. I rarely post anymore as i find its worse then secrets and lies.....

I dont know what happened to the child and in the main i have put it to rest. But i do think this Brenda thing has stirred up some awful stuff.

By the way i had never hear of this Pam before yesterday I dont follow twitter and i am totally against all this proing and against rubbish to be honest. But i felt again people should realise she seems a normal person like Brenda ones, and we have no idea how many of her posts were genuine or if her ID had been stolen either.

columbostogeys

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum