The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 Regist10

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns' Christmas Message 2014

Post by jeanmonroe 23.12.14 12:06

still with no idea where our daughter is or of what's happened". What does she mean here. - no idea . . . of what has happened. When, where ?
-----------------------------------------

Perhaps the McCann's should 'have a word' with their Farter Cluck 'lawyer' Isobel Martorell, who stated, in a high court affadavit, SHE 'knew' EXACTLY what had 'happened' to Madeleine.

IM, confidentally proclaimed, in a high court, no less, that "Madeleine WAS abducted'

Didn't she? winkwink

Oh, hang on...............IM was forced to 'withdrew' her 'claim' that 'Madeleine WAS abducted' because she actually had no proof, herself, that was actually true, but it is what ONLY her 'clients', the McCann's, had 'TOLD' her!

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns' Christmas Message 2014

Post by ScarletLaw 23.12.14 12:23

Joss wrote:
Rufus T wrote:
biggles wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
"No matter where she is . . .  she will be very much with us"    Anyone have any idea what this means ?

Does it mean.. Madeleine is in the urn on their mantelpiece? Or forming part of the foundations in their house extension maybe?
Perhaps they will be holding a seance? Oh what am I thinking  their daughter is a live findable child isn't she?
What was that dream she had of Madeleine being on a hill or something? Maybe they need to turn over a few more stones in PDL.

Peter Mac- the  " no matter where she is" shows that where her body is, is inconsequential because for Kate-and obviously wrong, it doesn't matter. When in fact, it does matter very much, just not for her. 
 It's all about the fantasy world for Kate and her dreams, but this is great for people like me because we can use psychology Jung in particular on her because it's always symbolism and Kate is always descriptive. Her account of the door on finding her girl had gone was written like a Hitchcock movie and says quite a bit on how she sees things. From what I've seen in Kates interviews and read in her book so far, purely just my own opinion, is that she doesn't know where her daughter is and I believe this is because Madeleine is at sea and floating about.
ScarletLaw

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 23.12.14 12:52

PeterMac wrote:They obviously read this blog, as the Christmas message has now been postd
< snip >

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 <a href=McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 1_j22" />

McCanns' Christmas Message - the first draft:

Merry Christmas to our supporter (you know who you are and, thanks to our carefully compiled dossier, so do we)

We're amazed at what it's cost us to buy support this year and it was a relief to see Clarence's Christmas card on the doormat as Izzy's appears to have been lost in the mail by sardine munching posties.  

Over the last twelve months we've shed more than a few tears of rage at our declining fortune and we were royally peed off at having to pay for an unnecessary trip to Lisbon, thanks to that man who looks unperturbed by our concerted attempts to make him feel the same level of fear we experience at the thought of not getting away with it for much longer.  

Having supplied the MSM with a persistent flow of disinformation, it's been galling to see the Metropolitan Police getting on so well with the PJ but we'll continue to challenge any suggestion that we're being kept out of the loop and hope we'll be able to jet off to Auntie Nora's if Mr Brunt tips us the wink in time.

As we are in urgent need of more dosh don't want Margaret Maddie Madeleine to be forgotten, we've added a couple of gift boxes to the scrolls around this message to jog your memory of those available in our online shop.

Thanks in advance for your generous donation,

Gerry and Kate Kate and Gerry.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 23.12.14 13:06

Joss wrote:F**k the McScams.
Oh, don't bother holding back, will you?
sarcastic

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 23.12.14 13:45

Brian Griffin wrote:
Joss wrote:F**k the McScams.
Oh, don't bother holding back, will you?
sarcastic

smilie
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 Empty Leicester Mercury - Non sequitur

Post by PeterMac 23.12.14 14:38

Leicester Mercury quote the message, and then at the bottom add a lovely non sequitur
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Madeleine-McCann-parents-Kate-Gerry-humbled/story-25754718-detail/story.html

{quote]Earlier this year, British police officers travelled to the resort and conducted a 10-day search of open land near the holiday apartment.
The search yielded no trace of the youngster. However, the couple said the police activity had reinforced their belief Madeleine is still alive.
[/quote]

How precisely does Police looking for a body reinforce the belief that Madeleine is still alive ?
Or it is the fact they they didn't find it the clue. If she is not buried on that patch of ground, she is alive. ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.12.14 15:16

I wonder if there were any donations in the hundreds of cards they received?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.12.14 15:36

"The search yielded no trace of the youngster. However, the (McCann) couple said the police activity had reinforced their belief Madeleine is still alive."

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Madeleine-McCann-parents-Kate-Gerry-humbled/story-25754718-detail/story.html#ixzz3MjdpiEhW

"British police believe Madeleine was 'killed' during a bungled burglary."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-fight-year-4847449
---------------------------------------------

Ostriches, sand, heads, buried in, anyone?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 23.12.14 15:40

It really saddens me to see the Leicester mercury are  still keeping this scam going,shame on them
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 23.12.14 16:50

PeterMac wrote:

But it is OK. Nothing of value was taken
As you will undoubtably know, Peter, under the 1968 Theft Act, nothing of value is required to be taken for a criminal act to have been committed. Nothing of value was taken, or indeed available to be taken in the 'Great Dome' robbery, but the participants ended up with periods of incarceration ranging from 5-18 yrs.

BTW, I think the second caption vis a vis no-one being abducted on the 3rd. May was by far the best. big grin

Digressing a tad off topic, when the right hon. Gerald McCann consistently states that there is no evidence of any harm having come to Madeleine, this isn't strictly true and rather conveniently ignores the scent of death both in the apt. and on his wife's clothing, not to mention the hire car. Just because the McCanns are of the mind that canines are unreliable doesn't necessarily equate to others concurring with their opinion.
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.12.14 17:11

PeterMac wrote:They obviously read this blog, as the Christmas message has now been postd

Christmas 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of our supporters.

Once again we have been amazed this year by the support we continue to have for our search for Madeleine - and opening the hundreds of Christmas cards has once again been a truly humbling experience. The warmth, kindness and commitment to never forget has precipitated more than a few happy tears! Thank you.

It's hard to ignore that 'here we are again' feeling at this time of year, still with no idea where our daughter is or of what's happened. What we can say is that our resolve to find out, as well as the hope which has always been present, has not lessened. In addition it's very apparent that the determination of the Metropolitan Police remains steadfast, in spite of the persistent challenges they face.

No matter where she is, Madeleine will, as always, be very much with us and our family this Christmas.

Thank you for holding her in your hearts too.

Kate and Gerry

HAPPY tears !  
"commitment to never forget"  (very crude construction - split infinitive)
I take it that our collective commitment never to forget is NOT included
I do however like the acknowledgement that the Met are facing persistent challenges - such as the refusal to answer 48 questions for example ?
"No matter where she is . . .  she will be very much with us"    Anyone have any idea what this means ?

Here it is, in all it's Mammon worshipping glory.
Nothing about the Birth of our Lord Jesus Christ,
but lots of boxes full of "lovely things" at the bottom.

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 <a href=McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 1_j22" />

What an appalling load of tripe. Madeleine is very much NOT with them this Christmas. They know perfectly well where she is, imo. 

Note: "with us and our family." Not 'her' family, then? 

Very impersonal. In fact, there is no sense of emotion or feeling towards Madeleine at all. They do not write: 'Madeleine is always in our hearts."
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 23.12.14 17:14

ScarletLaw wrote:
 and I believe this is because Madeleine is at sea and floating about.

Surely if she was at sea and floating about, she would either have been espied by some maritime voyager, or swept ashore at some stage by the current.
Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.12.14 17:21

PeterMac wrote:
whatsupdoc wrote:I thought that someone else had written it.
It has strange structuring, not like parents who had lost a child would write.
Remembering Kate's letter to the Home Secretary in which she used "me" instead of "my" which showed a complete lack of knowledge on the use of gerunds, I don't rate her grasp of English grammar very highly.
I wouldn't like to hazard a guess who wrote the "Message". They were far too busy to look for Madeleine when she "disappeared", being tied up on their laptop, so I can't see them having enough time for composing messages hoping for future support.

"The warmth, kindness and commitment to never forget has precipitated more than a few happy tears! "

Even by their own dire standards of grammar and syntax, that is an astonishingly mangled sentence.
"commitment to never forget" is a very clumsy split infinitive which is not necessary, since "commitment never to forget " is far stronger
'precipitate' carries a clear connotation of causing something bad or undesirable to occur before time.  
"more than a few" is clumsy, and borderline risible suggesting jocularity which is slightly inappropriate
"very much with us", we assume carries the meaning "in our thoughts"
"still with no idea where our daughter is or of what's happened".  What does she mean here.  - no idea . . . of what has happened.     When, where ?

All very strange.
Perhaps the boy in Ullapool did it.
I agree. I think it is so mangled because it is completely insincere. And how inappropriate to have art work which shows boxes of presents. All done up with pretty bows.......so inappropriate in the context of a child who is supposed to have been abducted, and parents who are supposed to be still searching for her and missing her.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.12.14 17:27

I'll say it AGAIN!

"They haven't TOLD them (the twins) WHERE she is"

"They think she's with"

Philomena McCann, GM's sister.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"....Madeleine will, as always, be very much with us and our family this Christmas."

But WHICH 'one' of 'our' family COULD/WILL she be 'with' this Christmas? (as ALWAYS?)

(Who's 'turn' is it this year?)

If it looks like a 'scam', 'smells' like a 'scam', 'acts' like a 'scam',........... IT'S A 'SCAM'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 23.12.14 19:45

jeanmonroe wrote:still with no idea where our daughter is or of what's happened". What does she mean here. - no idea . . . of what has happened. When, where ?
-----------------------------------------

Perhaps the McCann's should 'have a word'  with their Farter Cluck 'lawyer' Isobel Martorell, who stated, in a high court affadavit, SHE 'knew'  EXACTLY what had 'happened' to Madeleine.

IM, confidentally proclaimed, in a high court, no less, that "Madeleine WAS abducted'

Didn't she?  winkwink

Oh, hang on...............IM was forced to 'withdrew' her 'claim' that 'Madeleine WAS abducted' because she actually had no proof, herself, that was actually true, but it is what ONLY her 'clients', the McCann's, had 'TOLD' her.
I was thinking the same JM, it's a strange thing to say when they've been implicit since 3rd may 2007 that they know exactly what happened.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 23.12.14 20:07

jeanmonroe wrote:

I don't believe for a nano second that even a janitor at Scotland Yard subscribes to the school of thought that Madeleine was killed by a 'bungling burglar.'Why, that's crossing the sublime to the ridiculous, it might even be  more preposterous an assertion than Jane Tanner's sighting.

What 'bungling burglar' committing the equivalent of a chalet theft would inadvertently or otherwise, kill a three yr. old child and decide to make a hasty retreat carrying the body of his victim. What could possibly be gained by such an action? I fully appreciate that the British public are not the sharpest tools in the box, but even so, surely this really is a bridge too far, even for them to digest.
Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaleesi 23.12.14 20:35

Realist wrote: I don't believe for a nano second that even a janitor at Scotland Yard subscribes to the school of thought that Madeleine was killed by a 'bungling burglar.'Why, that's crossing the sublime to the ridiculous, it might even be  more preposterous an assertion than Jane Tanner's sighting.

What 'bungling burglar' committing the equivalent of a chalet theft would inadvertently or otherwise, kill a three yr. old child and decide to make a hasty retreat carrying the body of his victim. What could possibly be gained by such an action? I fully appreciate that the British public are not the sharpest tools in the box, but even so, surely this really is a bridge too far, even for them to digest.

agree
Khaleesi
Khaleesi

Activity : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 24.12.14 4:13

Realist wrote:
ScarletLaw wrote:
 and I believe this is because Madeleine is at sea and floating about.

Surely if she was at sea and floating about, she would either have been espied by some maritime voyager, or swept ashore at some stage by the current.
No not necessarily. Fisherman go missing in the sea never to be seen again, or people that drown at sea. After any length of time in the sea a body could be anywhere, and if it is weighed down it wouldn't surface either. IMO.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 Empty Express version

Post by PeterMac 24.12.14 8:29

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/548619/Parents-Madeleine-McCann-speak-of-tears
[quote]McCanns: 'Thanks for holding Maddy in your hearts'
THE parents of missing Madeleine McCann spoke yesterday of being moved to tears by the kindness of well-wishers.
Published: 00:01, Wed, December 24, 2014By TRACEY KANDOHLA AND JOHN

Then the blurb and the message,
but what follows is interesting
[quote]They buy and wrap presents for Madeleine when buying for their other children, twins Sean and Amelie, aged nine.
The are left in the pink-themed bedroom which has become a shrine to her memory.
The couple also paid tribute to Scotland Yard’s efforts to find the truth about what happened.

So they have presumably not yet told the Met what happened !
and a "Shrine to her memory" ?
Surely you only do that for the Dead. No living person has "Shrine".

And the twins identified and named, yet again, across the MSM, across the world, by a close friend.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 24.12.14 8:47

from the express.

They buy and wrap presents for Madeleine when buying for their other children, twins Sean and Amelie, aged nine.

This is sick,the mccanns know what happened to Madeleine ,kate said so. The twins NEED to be living with someone else and not living with this pair
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees 24.12.14 9:10

Realist wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:

I don't believe for a nano second that even a janitor at Scotland Yard subscribes to the school of thought that Madeleine was killed by a 'bungling burglar.'Why, that's crossing the sublime to the ridiculous, it might even be  more preposterous an assertion than Jane Tanner's sighting.

That's because SY are not looking for a burglar, they are looking for paedophile and know the window of 'activity' was longer than the 3 minute 'window of opportunity for the abducting burglar'.

It's the McCanns pushing for the abducting burglar theory, not SY. If they push this, they can still state that she 'might be alive' and as a result, argue that their child checking rota is genuine, keeping them and the tapas in the clear for neglect and more importantly, keep the cash coming in from the fund', media and court cases.

They knew she was dead within days of the incident, they were told directly.
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 Empty Mirror Facebook page

Post by PeterMac 24.12.14 9:50

Very interesting comments on the Mirror facebook page
Indicative of the general feelings of the population ?

https://www.facebook.com/dailymirror/posts/10152958451599162
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming 24.12.14 9:55

PeterMac wrote:Very interesting comments on the Mirror facebook page

Wow, there's not a lot of holding back on those comments is there. This comment sums it all up for me in very few words: "Best present to her? Admitting what they did"
Jamming
Jamming

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 24.12.14 10:05

A
PeterMac wrote:Very interesting comments on the Mirror facebook page

I'm shocked there isn't one comment positive for the Mccanns! Barely anyone believes them anymore.  Mrs
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 24.12.14 10:15

Thanks for the Facebook link and I thought I'd post the comments here as some Facebook pages require a login etc and I try to avoid the site.

The Mirror
17 hrs ·
“No matter where she is, Madeleine will, as always, be very much with us.”

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 Safe_image.php?d=AQDOMvs0GIoIMVao&w=470&h=246&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.mirror.co.uk%2Fincoming%2Farticle3801728.ece%2Falternates%2Fs2197%2FMadeleine-McCann-missing-child

Madeleine McCann's parents will leave her Christmas gifts in her untouched room
Kate and Gerry McCann will leave gifts in her pink bedroom, as they have every year since she vanished aged three during a family holiday to the Algarve in 2007
mirror.co.uk|By Martin Fricker

Like · Comment · =6149699161&p[1]=10152958451599162&share_source_type=unknown]Share

• Top Comments
    Samiinee Miinniie Wiinniie, June Selcuk, Eremasi Seru and 1,936 others like this.
  • 122 shares
  • McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 1476382_10152436715107511_6867585984249781246_n
    Michelle Hibbitt Thinking of ALL THE MISSING CHILDREN at this time of the year not just Maddie xx
    223 · 17 hrs

• 10 Replies · 11 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10689984_10152741460146575_4029402629912452744_n
    Danielle Turver If her parents didn't leave her whilst they went for a meal, they would be celebrating Christmas with their daughter!! Thing is, had this been someone from a council estate, on benefits, when they landed, they would of lost their other children to soci...See More
    142 · 17 hrs

• 16 Replies · 3 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 1469895_242540552583284_459879026079059974_n
    Emma Louise Her parents piss me off... If they didn't leave her unattended in the first place she will still be here!!! Just lock them up already
    188 · 17 hrs

• 18 Replies · 9 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 541582_1556719421232266_5988409388118362351_n
    Craigy White I just hope in 2015 both parents are charged with child neglect. We can only hope.
    202 · 17 hrs

• 12 Replies · 6 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10354077_874592572565699_3727724359246339917_n
    Stephen Halpin Lets look at the logic...... I didn't kill Maddie or have anything to do with her disappearance........ I will happily do a lie detector test...... Kate and Gerry did not have anything to do with the murder or vanishing of their daughter but refuse to do a lie detector test...... Why?
    59 · 16 hrs

• 8 Replies · 6 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10354077_874592572565699_3727724359246339917_n
    Stephen Halpin Lets leave Maddie out of the news in 2015..... Millions of dead/missing/abused kids since her parents refused to take a lie detector test
    46 · 17 hrs

• 3 Replies · 8 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 1011591_10152123124517737_1975276195_n
    Tom Hill Very nice but lets not forget the thousands that go missing over the years that dont get the media coverage she has been given
    41 · 17 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10518832_10201913020106157_250229243385624822_n
      Al Devine Well said. Sure even look at those Nigerian schoolgirls that are still captive!
      6 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 541582_1556719421232266_5988409388118362351_n
    Craigy White The McCann's must be the only story where the media are so out of kilter with the general publics view. Much of the public have a negative view of both parents,yet the media seem to have some bizarre adoration for the pair of them.
    66 · 17 hrs · Edited

• 7 Replies · 11 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10247235_10205458900781411_2033465441768200661_n
    Frank Duncan Billings Zzzzz_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    31 · 17 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10703989_10153438235084572_239322693405186226_n
    Stephen Stumbke so sad, can't imagine what they are going through, best wishes to the mccann family
    29 · 17 hrs

• 13 Replies

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10712994_10202211899853703_6053798946356466828_n
    Tracy Mayson what about little Ben Needham, no publicity For this little boy who went missing abroad years ago,
    26 · 16 hrs · Edited

• 2 Replies

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 575410_583755838311605_1290944952_n
    Steven Paton Merry Christmas maddy just a shame your parents didn't care for you as much as they should of justice for maddy
    23 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 67365_10152385178400356_6924140232353500257_n
    Amanda Jayne Marsland Blind the police. Love the way they say she vanished. She was left alone while her mum and dad went to get wasted and there little girl got taken. They need to stop and think. Y take eldest child and not a baby?? Parents need to be questioned again n again. Never been done for any of it makes me sick.
    22 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10849800_10204758181907513_2684247630017525384_n
    Nicola Smith Misselbrook This is the problem ,she was never with you ,always in the crèche or left alone while you wined and dined ,so why would she be with you now
    22 · 17 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10806472_10152694715621704_6062276124227267575_n
    Katie Gardner Why weren't social services involved. If it was anyone else kids would be in care and parents in jail
    20 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10850137_430017710485305_6275693071735526152_n
    Rachael S Wright Well if you hadn't neglected her by leaving YOUR child on there own.. She would still be with you! How they have got away with keeping there other children I'll never know. If it was any other person I'm sure social services would of been involved as soon as it happened!
    18 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 1426128_10152510163779072_7743346491116716685_n
    Samantha Davey Yes she will always be with you through guilt of what you have done!!!!!!
    18 · 17 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10411742_298542186994094_4720461756801417549_n
    Jade Obrien Wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them ! And they should be charged with neglect for leaving there children alone in the first place so they could have dinner and get drunk
    17 · 17 hrs

• 2 Replies

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10678693_10204982984233365_359438398133463661_n
    Gail Hamilton TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS THIS POOR WEE GIRL IS STILL ALIVE, WAKE UP. THESE MCCANNS ARE MORE PROTECTED THAN BEASTY MP'S AT THE MOMENT. READ THE PORTUGUESE POLICE FILES OR WATCH THEIR INTERVIEWS ON YOUTUBE. DOGS DONT LIE. AND WHY NOW ARE THE POLICE SAYING MADELINE WAS MURDERED IN A BOTCHED BURGLARY. WHO THE FCK WANTS TO STEAL AND HIDE A DEAD BODY???
    16 · 15 hrs · Edited

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10565049_729876400431387_7651894533209193817_n
    Lauren Keri Teague Best present to her? Admitting what they did.
    16 · 15 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10473180_714847265256126_1365428319212444603_n
    Lydia Wolverson Madeleine would be with them this Christmas if they hadn't been selfish and neglectful.
    16 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10522776_10154913059050165_7454807583258865130_n
    Laura Beecroft This pair really have no bloody shame..... its all about the money, money, money!!!
    16 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 310044_593490147335898_326435219_n
    Kimberley Glaister If that had been any one of us we would have been charged with neglect!!! But as usual money talks!!! I hope and pray that 1 day these two get found out to be what they really are...we all know the truth of what they done that tragic night...pitty the police can't see it too..but like I said £££
    15 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10881667_604378259708217_7669123773209105259_n
    Sharon Mcaloon They make me sick
    15 · 17 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10846420_317493241780177_1772477087404805651_n
    Teena Jane There was no abduction
    14 · 15 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 1926641_10152909097574890_2132986228543958199_n
    John Redeckis I don't think there is any hope left, and the media should stop reporting on her until she is found, dead or alive.
    14 · 17 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10644411_767000120023277_50051793556142387_n
    Andre Thame Arense Pam Bennett getting sick and tired of you people who say they made a MISTAKE!!! leaving 3 kids alone in a holiday apartment is no bloody mistake that is pure child neglect!

How is it only Poor Maddie that goes missing but the twins still there alone!? ...See More
    31 · 16 hrs · Edited

• 4 Replies · 6 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10337706_10205011746640092_1160453906105309936_n
    Stephen Bulcraig For Maddie Macann, I wish you peace and happiness wherever you may be.
    Christmas is a joyous time that all children should be part of.
    Unfortunately as far as your parents are concerned as many have stated where is there punishment no parent should lea...See More
    11 · 14 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10622855_10204761136605785_6100259847690259167_n
      Sue Keen Well said Amen to that.
      1 · 11 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 418866_4489444955031_1524020087_n
    Rosemary Botterill Do not leave children on their own and go on the piss so much for a consultant and doctor !! Poor children with parents like that !!
    11 · 14 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 1535753_10201639799258210_1071681821_n
    Pam Bennett I can't believe there are so many nastypeople in the World,I just hope nothing like this ever happens to you or yours.ok they made a very bad mistake,but they have had to live with it for so long.My heart goes out to them,and I hope one day they find a solution to it,whatever happens.
    11 · 17 hrs

• 13 Replies · 9 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10625049_10152357600368316_9202511873545249093_n
    Paul Knowles Why would a loving parent leave their kids alone in a hotel room to go drinking?
    10 · 15 hrs

• 2 Replies

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10570264_10152649829229714_3504366635689158826_n
    Simon Guy Stop reporting this story, it is pretty obvious what most people think but cannot say due to legal reasons
    10 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10155913_798355136894702_2601666449926569730_n
    Christine E Hinds Who are they trying to fool...pair of scumbags!! Should have been prosecuted for child neglect.
    10 · 16 hrs · Edited

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 1794811_10202249304571516_1365000946_n
    Margaret Baker Here we go again. Better get in the paper again as not been for oh how many weeks now... just a few!!! One day one day the truth will come out about this.
    10 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10325728_10202952921238128_8292597324915261364_n
      Linda Wrafter Kerching !!!!!!
      16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10625118_10153219905994097_7615949747333803389_n
    Katieanne Barber I still think her parents has something to do with her going missing
    10 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10606261_10205002534602732_587944514177961395_n
    Sambo Haigh Bloody hell come on I watched a documentary about this its obvious its the parents !
    10 · 17 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 1014317_500474886703622_1805142464_n
    Theo Haywood The parents are to blame because if they had kept an eye on her and not let anything happen then none of this would've happened. Look at the April Jones incident. The police need to look harder because people keep going on about this and nothing is being done. And so someone needs totake aaction before it's too late to do anything else about it !
    9 · 11 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10441949_10154613578165548_5131632466554778429_n
    Daniel Hitchens They cared that much about their precious daughter that they left her while they went swanning off having a good time, now for years we've had to look at that pathetic look on Kate's face...both Kate and Gerry are responsible, for the act of being irresponsible...they should both be locked up, they never deserved to be parents!
    9 · 13 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10363389_10204511414332587_4139946662028070104_n
    Mandy Buckland Wolton I still think they sedated her to sleep while they were out being both doctors and it went wrong ,there's something about them that's not quite right
    9 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 1000948_10201721307615437_1416209029_n
      Russell Brookman 100% thats what happened.She was never abducted
      4 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10299979_10152981084447059_259992272123655650_n
    Mandy Taylor they know exactly where she is
    9 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10701984_1563696830526064_1093719341204686740_n
      Jamie Robertson In the ground
      1 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10382996_565223792678_5967817794341929598_n
    Robin Gray Throw the presents in the sea, like they did with her body
    9 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10620720_10204896809445817_3908077969575731144_n
    Gail Dolman I know this is sad, but what about all the other missing children, lets think of their parents as well.
    9 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 1236394_10201427242778915_1454066275_n
    Andy Tuckey Still think her parents are responsible, always have rite from the start, story didn't seem rite.
    8 · 11 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 46203_10152317406938267_5823287961796086402_n
    Gareth Bryn Jones Enough's enough!
    I wonder if they will leave their children alone in the house whilst they go on the piss again?
    8 · 13 hrs · Edited

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10678693_10204982984233365_359438398133463661_n
    Gail Hamilton Gerry and Kate and the rest of them in this ffs GIVE IT UP. We know you were involved and we know the poor girl won't ever be found. Please let her rest in peace and stop this circus.
    8 · 16 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10857912_757371380967307_371977601966535732_n
    Barry Jacques My daughter was took at 16months by her mother who totally neglected her ,I've evidence yet the whole of the law has done nothing ,I know nothing about her and have raised two other kids now 23 21 and I'm a grandad also ,my daughter is at risk but nobody does anything and I never neglected any of mine ever ,there my world and she's now 5 and half ,enoughs enough
    8 · 16 hrs · Edited

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10686697_10204516287360862_5474097975402644157_n
    Stephen Pasqua Wasn't with you that night was she? No you abandoned her? Or not, as the case may eventually be revealed. Either way you're culpable and I no longer need to hear your sanctimonious BS!
    8 · 17 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 10849985_816649988397123_4722906750603283445_n
    Francesca Paige https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZdDTsFC2g

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 Safe_image.php?d=AQDCNEjUw7O5hMrd&w=90&h=90&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2Fx_ZdDTsFC2g%2Fhqdefault

FULL Documentary BANNED by the McCanns (Overturned) Truth of the Lie -...
    youtube.com

17 · 17 hrs

• 3 Replies

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 1235202_10201823755536780_722557987_n
    Karen Dickinson Sorry but they should have not left the kids on there own anyway what about poor ben he is still missing on kos and he was not left
    7 · 11 hrs

• 3 Replies · 10 hrs

• McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 222097_1403659408669_3666999_n
    Amelia Coffen English translations of the Portuguese police files freely available on the internet, much to the annoyance of the McScams! http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 2 Safe_image.php?d=AQAlMtzNHV7-1eqw&w=90&h=90&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mccannpjfiles.co.uk%2Fheader

TRANSLATIONS
    This information belongs to the Ministerio Publico in Portimao, Portugal.It was released to the public on 4...
    mccannpjfiles.co.uk

7 · 14 hrs

• 50 of 405
    View more comments
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum