The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 1 Mm11

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 1 Mm11

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 1 Regist10

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 1 Empty Re: McCanns' Christmas Message 2014

Post by ultimaThule 22.12.14 17:08

Woofer wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Woofer wrote:
hope someone tweets it.  
Where do you think I stole it from !
But it is OK. Nothing of value was taken

So cleansing to come clean isn`t it.

Confession may be good for the soul but it can be bad for the purse, Woofer, as evidenced by the sorry tale of one Gerry McCann whose sporran wallet was nicked from his back pocket when he knelt down to pray at Waterloo Station.

Fortunately, he only lost a few quid which was more than made up for by the generousity of others who were easily fooled moved by his plight.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 1 Empty Message has been found

Post by PeterMac 23.12.14 9:31

They obviously read this blog, as the Christmas message has now been postd

Christmas 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of our supporters.

Once again we have been amazed this year by the support we continue to have for our search for Madeleine - and opening the hundreds of Christmas cards has once again been a truly humbling experience. The warmth, kindness and commitment to never forget has precipitated more than a few happy tears! Thank you.

It's hard to ignore that 'here we are again' feeling at this time of year, still with no idea where our daughter is or of what's happened. What we can say is that our resolve to find out, as well as the hope which has always been present, has not lessened. In addition it's very apparent that the determination of the Metropolitan Police remains steadfast, in spite of the persistent challenges they face.

No matter where she is, Madeleine will, as always, be very much with us and our family this Christmas.

Thank you for holding her in your hearts too.

Kate and Gerry

HAPPY tears !  
"commitment to never forget"  (very crude construction - split infinitive)
I take it that our collective commitment never to forget is NOT included
I do however like the acknowledgement that the Met are facing persistent challenges - such as the refusal to answer 48 questions for example ?
"No matter where she is . . .  she will be very much with us"    Anyone have any idea what this means ?

Here it is, in all it's Mammon worshipping glory.
Nothing about the Birth of our Lord Jesus Christ,
but lots of boxes full of "lovely things" at the bottom.

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 1 <a href=McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 1 1_j22" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 1 Empty Re: McCanns' Christmas Message 2014

Post by tiny 23.12.14 9:42

oh gawd,I told you, another load of Bo**o*ks from them.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 23.12.14 9:51

PeterMac wrote:They obviously read this blog, as the Christmas message has now been postd

Christmas 2014

Once again we have been amazed this year by the support we continue to have for our search for Madeleine - and opening the hundreds of Christmas cards has once again been a truly humbling experience. The warmth, kindness and commitment to never forget has precipitated more than a few happy tears! Thank you.

It's hard to ignore that 'here we are again' feeling at this time of year, still with no idea where our daughter is or of what's happened. What we can say is that our resolve to find out, as well as the hope which has always been present, has not lessened. In addition it's very apparent that the determination of the Metropolitan Police remains steadfast, in spite of the persistent challenges they face.

No matter where she is, Madeleine will, as always, be very much with us and our family this Christmas.

Kate and Gerry

HAPPY tears !  
I do however like the acknowledgement that the Met are facing persistent challenges - such as the refusal to answer 48 questions for example ?
"No matter where she is . . .  she will be very much with us"    Anyone have any idea what this means ?

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 1 <a href=McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 1 1_j22" />

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by biggles 23.12.14 10:19

PeterMac wrote:

Does it mean.. Madeleine is in the urn on their mantelpiece? Or forming part of the foundations in their house extension maybe?
biggles

Activity : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 23.12.14 10:21

One could easily read the bolded text as meaning Kate and Gerry are very much out of the loop when it comes to knowing exactly what Operation Grange is up to regarding their investigation.McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 1 Empty
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 23.12.14 10:33

F**k the McScams.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 23.12.14 10:43

Should,nt that read Merry Christmas to Madeleine our cash cow
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 23.12.14 10:56

I thought that someone else had written it.

It has strange structuring, not like parents who had lost a child would write.

Remembering Kate's letter to the Home Secretary in which she used "me" instead of "my" which showed a complete lack of knowledge on the use of gerunds, I don't rate her grasp of English grammar very highly.

I wouldn't like to hazard a guess who wrote the "Message". They were far too busy to look for Madeleine when she "disappeared", being tied up on their laptop, so I can't see them having enough time for composing messages hoping for future support.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 23.12.14 11:15

Woofer wrote:
PeterMac wrote:They obviously read this blog, as the Christmas message has now been postd

Christmas 2014

Kate and Gerry

HAPPY tears !  

:puke: :puke: :puke:
Wasn´t she abducted by pedophiles?
huh

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.12.14 11:19

"MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of our supporters."
-------------------------------------------
PHEWEEE! Just in 'time' for Xmas.

Well, they wouldn't want to 'upset' their ardent loyal SUPPORTER, Cindy Martin, would  they?

THEIR loyal, avid, SUPPORTER, CM, that sent death threats to a pensioner  who dared question their version of events.
--------------------------------------

"still with no idea where our daughter is or of what's happened"
----------------------------------------
Really Kate?

You 'knew' what 'happened' on the 3rd May 2007, because, on the 10th February 2010, you were asked 'what evidence did you have that there was an abduction'?

You told us,

KM: "Because I know. I was there, I found my daughter gone. I know more than you do. I know what I saw."

So you 'knew', more than anyone, there WAS an 'abduction' that had 'happened', didn't you?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 23.12.14 11:21

biggles wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

Does it mean.. Madeleine is in the urn on their mantelpiece? Or forming part of the foundations in their house extension maybe?
Perhaps they will be holding a seance? Oh what am I thinking  their daughter is a live findable child isn't she?
Rufus T
Rufus T

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.12.14 11:28

Rufus T wrote:
biggles wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

Perhaps they will be holding a seance? Oh what am I thinking  their daughter is a live findable child isn't she?

Er, NOT!

'according' to British Police, she ISN'T!

"British police believe Madeleine was killed during a bungled burglary"

Slightly OT:

Anyone care to hazard a 'guess' as to what DCI Wall will 'spend' her HO daily 'grant', of £6,778, to OG Strange, 'on'...TODAY?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.12.14 11:49

whatsupdoc wrote:I thought that someone else had written it.
It has strange structuring, not like parents who had lost a child would write.
Remembering Kate's letter to the Home Secretary in which she used "me" instead of "my" which showed a complete lack of knowledge on the use of gerunds, I don't rate her grasp of English grammar very highly.
I wouldn't like to hazard a guess who wrote the "Message". They were far too busy to look for Madeleine when she "disappeared", being tied up on their laptop, so I can't see them having enough time for composing messages hoping for future support.

"The warmth, kindness and commitment to never forget has precipitated more than a few happy tears! "

Even by their own dire standards of grammar and syntax, that is an astonishingly mangled sentence.
"commitment to never forget" is a very clumsy split infinitive which is not necessary, since "commitment never to forget " is far stronger
'precipitate' carries a clear connotation of causing something bad or undesirable to occur before time.
"more than a few" is clumsy, and borderline risible suggesting jocularity which is slightly inappropriate
"very much with us", we assume carries the meaning "in our thoughts"
"still with no idea where our daughter is or of what's happened". What does she mean here. - no idea . . . of what has happened. When, where ?

All very strange.
Perhaps the boy in Ullapool did it.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 23.12.14 12:01

Rufus T wrote:
biggles wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

What was that dream she had of Madeleine being on a hill or something? Maybe they need to turn over a few more stones in PDL.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.12.14 12:06

still with no idea where our daughter is or of what's happened". What does she mean here. - no idea . . . of what has happened. When, where ?
-----------------------------------------

Perhaps the McCann's should 'have a word' with their Farter Cluck 'lawyer' Isobel Martorell, who stated, in a high court affadavit, SHE 'knew' EXACTLY what had 'happened' to Madeleine.

IM, confidentally proclaimed, in a high court, no less, that "Madeleine WAS abducted'

Didn't she? winkwink

Oh, hang on...............IM was forced to 'withdrew' her 'claim' that 'Madeleine WAS abducted' because she actually had no proof, herself, that was actually true, but it is what ONLY her 'clients', the McCann's, had 'TOLD' her!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw 23.12.14 12:23

Joss wrote:
Rufus T wrote:
biggles wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

What was that dream she had of Madeleine being on a hill or something? Maybe they need to turn over a few more stones in PDL.

Peter Mac- the  " no matter where she is" shows that where her body is, is inconsequential because for Kate-and obviously wrong, it doesn't matter. When in fact, it does matter very much, just not for her. 
 It's all about the fantasy world for Kate and her dreams, but this is great for people like me because we can use psychology Jung in particular on her because it's always symbolism and Kate is always descriptive. Her account of the door on finding her girl had gone was written like a Hitchcock movie and says quite a bit on how she sees things. From what I've seen in Kates interviews and read in her book so far, purely just my own opinion, is that she doesn't know where her daughter is and I believe this is because Madeleine is at sea and floating about.
ScarletLaw

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 23.12.14 12:52

< snip >

McCanns' Christmas Message - the first draft:

Merry Christmas to our supporter (you know who you are and, thanks to our carefully compiled dossier, so do we)

We're amazed at what it's cost us to buy support this year and it was a relief to see Clarence's Christmas card on the doormat as Izzy's appears to have been lost in the mail by sardine munching posties.  

Over the last twelve months we've shed more than a few tears of rage at our declining fortune and we were royally peed off at having to pay for an unnecessary trip to Lisbon, thanks to that man who looks unperturbed by our concerted attempts to make him feel the same level of fear we experience at the thought of not getting away with it for much longer.  

Having supplied the MSM with a persistent flow of disinformation, it's been galling to see the Metropolitan Police getting on so well with the PJ but we'll continue to challenge any suggestion that we're being kept out of the loop and hope we'll be able to jet off to Auntie Nora's if Mr Brunt tips us the wink in time.

As we are in urgent need of more dosh don't want Margaret Maddie Madeleine to be forgotten, we've added a couple of gift boxes to the scrolls around this message to jog your memory of those available in our online shop.

Thanks in advance for your generous donation,

Gerry and Kate Kate and Gerry.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 23.12.14 13:06

Joss wrote:F**k the McScams.
Oh, don't bother holding back, will you?
sarcastic

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 23.12.14 13:45

Brian Griffin wrote:
Joss wrote:F**k the McScams.
Oh, don't bother holding back, will you?
sarcastic

smilie
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

McCanns' Christmas Message 2014 - Page 1 Empty Leicester Mercury - Non sequitur

Post by PeterMac 23.12.14 14:38

Leicester Mercury quote the message, and then at the bottom add a lovely non sequitur
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Madeleine-McCann-parents-Kate-Gerry-humbled/story-25754718-detail/story.html

{quote]Earlier this year, British police officers travelled to the resort and conducted a 10-day search of open land near the holiday apartment.
The search yielded no trace of the youngster. However, the couple said the police activity had reinforced their belief Madeleine is still alive.
[/quote]

How precisely does Police looking for a body reinforce the belief that Madeleine is still alive ?
Or it is the fact they they didn't find it the clue. If she is not buried on that patch of ground, she is alive. ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.12.14 15:16

I wonder if there were any donations in the hundreds of cards they received?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.12.14 15:36

"The search yielded no trace of the youngster. However, the (McCann) couple said the police activity had reinforced their belief Madeleine is still alive."

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Madeleine-McCann-parents-Kate-Gerry-humbled/story-25754718-detail/story.html#ixzz3MjdpiEhW

"British police believe Madeleine was 'killed' during a bungled burglary."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-fight-year-4847449
---------------------------------------------

Ostriches, sand, heads, buried in, anyone?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 23.12.14 15:40

It really saddens me to see the Leicester mercury are  still keeping this scam going,shame on them
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 23.12.14 16:50

PeterMac wrote:

But it is OK. Nothing of value was taken
As you will undoubtably know, Peter, under the 1968 Theft Act, nothing of value is required to be taken for a criminal act to have been committed. Nothing of value was taken, or indeed available to be taken in the 'Great Dome' robbery, but the participants ended up with periods of incarceration ranging from 5-18 yrs.

BTW, I think the second caption vis a vis no-one being abducted on the 3rd. May was by far the best. big grin

Digressing a tad off topic, when the right hon. Gerald McCann consistently states that there is no evidence of any harm having come to Madeleine, this isn't strictly true and rather conveniently ignores the scent of death both in the apt. and on his wife's clothing, not to mention the hire car. Just because the McCanns are of the mind that canines are unreliable doesn't necessarily equate to others concurring with their opinion.
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top