The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Another one claims abduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another one claims abduction

Post by lj on 20.12.14 0:59

A 19-year-old woman was arrested for the murder of her 5-year-old cousin in upstate New York on Friday, less than a day after she reported what police said was a concocted story about two men in ski masks kidnapping the boy, local media reported.


http://news.yahoo.com/boy-found-dead-york-false-kidnap-report-police-165050731.html



Guess we won't find this on any of the McCann's sites

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another one claims abduction

Post by ultimaThule on 20.12.14 1:25

Another helpless little child murdered by a relative he no doubt trusted, if not loved. Will there ever be an end to it?

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another one claims abduction

Post by PeterMac on 20.12.14 7:32

And the ghastly Australian case was the mother murdering all her children.
Mental illness, one supposes.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another one claims abduction

Post by Woofer on 20.12.14 11:07

@PeterMac wrote:And the ghastly Australian case was the mother murdering all her children.
Mental illness, one supposes.

No doubt most people will put it down to mental illness but I doubt whether she would have had the ability to bring children up for 14 years if she had been mentally ill.  

Wonder if there was a husband/partner?  Was she left on her own perhaps and just got to the end of her tether with all those kids.  It could just be a temporary imbalance of the mind triggered by PMS.

____________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is there no end to the people prepared to copy the McCanns

Post by PeterMac on 06.02.15 8:51

http://www.wthr.com/story/28023464/pending-murder-charge-filed-against-father-of-baby-delano-wilson
Father of 6-week-old Delano Wilson charged in baby's murder
Feb 04, 2015 6:15 PM CET

INDIANAPOLIS - The father of a baby boy reported abducted from the west side of Indianapolis last summer has been arrested for murder.

Willie Wilson was taken into custody at his home Wednesday afternoon. He is facing a charge of murder in the death of his 6-week-old son, Delano Wilson, and will appear in court Thursday afternoon.
Wilson told police his son was abducted by a man and a woman during a robbery while he was taking the boy for a walk.
Prosecutors said surveillance video from the alley where Wilson called 911 to report the abduction showed him walking before making the call, but did not have a baby in his arms.
Neighbors told investigators they heard screaming coming from the residence Wilson shared with Delano's mother, Taniasha Perkins, around 3 a.m. the day Delano was allegedly abducted. The neighbors say they heard Perkins yelling "this should not have happened!"

It seems lot of people have read the Officlal Manual, written by the Ambassador, on "How to make a child go missing"

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another one claims abduction

Post by ultimaThule on 06.02.15 10:28

Despite it being an age-old story which has been reworked countless times, as evidenced by Exhibit KH1 the Ambassador was unable to fashion her account into a credible tale.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another one claims abduction

Post by Hobs on 06.02.15 10:53

@PeterMac wrote:http://www.wthr.com/story/28023464/pending-murder-charge-filed-against-father-of-baby-delano-wilson
Father of 6-week-old Delano Wilson charged in baby's murder
Feb 04, 2015 6:15 PM CET

INDIANAPOLIS - The father of a baby boy reported abducted from the west side of Indianapolis last summer has been arrested for murder.

Willie Wilson was taken into custody at his home Wednesday afternoon. He is facing a charge of murder in the death of his 6-week-old son, Delano Wilson, and will appear in court Thursday afternoon.
Wilson told police his son was abducted by a man and a woman during a robbery while he was taking the boy for a walk.
Prosecutors said surveillance video from the alley where Wilson called 911 to report the abduction showed him walking before making the call, but did not have a baby in his arms.
Neighbors told investigators they heard screaming coming from the residence Wilson shared with Delano's mother, Taniasha Perkins, around 3 a.m. the day Delano was allegedly abducted. The neighbors say they heard Perkins yelling "this should not have happened!"

It seems lot of people have read the Officlal Manual, written by the Ambassador, on "How to make a child go missing"
We covered and are covering this case on Peter Hyatt's statement analysis blog.

From the get go deception was indicated, even more so when we watched the pressers.

Personally i feel the mom is involved as well especially since we have reports of screaming from the apartment, her own words and her describing Baby Delano as feeling very cold and the dad telling her he was still breathing ( why would that even need to be offered up as an explanation)

He got away with the crime once as his previous gf took the fall for the abuse meted out on his daughter leaving her profoundly disabled.
Will he use the same tactics again as it worked before?
Will he throw mom under the bus?

it was interesting in his 911 call and after when he described the alleged abductors one was a male, a white man and the other person was a hispanic lady..

Lots of leakage in all their statements.

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/willie-wilson-looking-back-at-analysis.html

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/baby-delano-wilson-father-charged.html


The probable cause  affidavit is very revealing  https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahb3xv18weaglg3/Willie%20Wilson.pdf?dl=0

____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.

Hobs

Posts : 715
Reputation : 288
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 52
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Another one claims abduction

Post by Ayniia on 06.02.15 12:53

@lj wrote:A 19-year-old woman was arrested for the murder of her 5-year-old cousin in upstate New York on Friday, less than a day after she reported what police said was a concocted story about two men in ski masks kidnapping the boy, local media reported.


http://news.yahoo.com/boy-found-dead-york-false-kidnap-report-police-165050731.html



Guess we won't find this on any of the McCann's sites
From the link:
"The body of Kenneth White was found by police sniffer dogs..."
So sad about all the families killing children Sad

____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

Posts : 546
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum