The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Follow the money trail.

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Follow the money trail.

Post by HelenMeg on 18.03.15 10:19

Just some clarification on a babysitting service (courtesy of Textusa blogspot:  http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/luzs-secret-service.html#comment-form)

But we have someone that clarifies that for us and that person is Catriona Baker, under whose care Maddie was that week, in her statement of May 06 2007:
“The working hours of these four (04) posts/services are from 09H00 to 12H30, in the morning period, and in the afternoon period from 14H30 to 17H30.

Instigated, responds that there exists still another service aimed at taking care of the children during dinner time called "Dining out Service", located also above to the "Ocean Club's" main reception, being that it works in the period of time from 19H30 to 23H30.

There is, additionally, a "Babysitting" service, which schedule is from 19H30 to 01H00 and is done in the apartments of the individuals that request it.”
So, the babysitting was done in the guests' apartments.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 18.03.15 14:33

Universe to HelenMeg; Thankyou, thankyou for applying your "Sanity Saving " researched FACTS to share from the horse's mouth ie. Cat Baker, the nanny herself. !!! I feel that some other writers on here seem to believe  in the dictum that..."Repetition of an assertion overcomes any evidence or fact" ie. they think that if you repeat something for long enough then people will believe it !!!.

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted on 18.03.15 15:19

@universe wrote:Snipped: ""Repetition of an assertion overcomes any evidence or fact" ie. they think that if you repeat something for long enough then people will believe it !!!".
Hi Universe,

I agree wholeheartedly with that statement. That's why I have asked you several times to simply expand on why you feel Mark Warner would go down the route of a joint cover-up with the McCanns instead of going down an alternative, less risky, route.

In light of your comment above you don't sound as if you'd want to be thought of as simply repeating your idea across threads in the hope that people will believe it.  So, rather than keep repeating your assertion that there was a joint cover-up, why not work together with others on this forum to work through your ideas?

If your hypothesis has merit then there is no rational reason to shy away from embracing, welcoming and responding to challenge. It is via peer-review that ideas are validated.  In contrast, simply ignoring honest and open questions from other members, (that have no agenda other than justice for Madeleine), only serves to undermine the credibility of your ideas.  Your resolute silence in not responding to challenge, at least to me, underlines the weakness in your hypothesis.

If you believe your ideas have merit, then defend them and help those of us who are not convinced that the dots you've pointed out necessarily join up exactly in the way you propose.  It may be that the 'dots' you have proposed are the right ones to unlock the mystery, but I (for one) don't think the way you have joined them (i.e. a mutual cover-up) to be the right way.  Responding to challenge might make me think differently and convince me as to the merit of your hypothesis, just as it might make you think differently and see the flaw that I see. Either way, progress is made...and that can only be a positive outcome. 

(n.b. To help you find them my questions to you were repeated in the 'Mark Warner Resort' thread Fri Mar 13 2015, 6:23am; and again repeated in the 'Follow the Money' thread Tue Mar 17 2015, 11:52am.)

Knitted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 18.03.15 16:26

Universe to Knitted;  I have just posted my answers to your quest on the "Mark Warner Resort" thread, enjoy & please share with your buddies all my knowledge to date. dance .

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.03.15 17:21

@ Universe, would it be too much trouble to c & p your reply on to this thread also.  Thanks.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 19.03.15 5:44

Universe to Plebgate;  Thanks for the suggestion of repeating my theory on the other thread; I will therefore now start a new thread that will have my theory on it for all to read called..."Warner's nanny working in apt.5a" ...I hope the team & your good self  will follow me there & participate. roses .

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 19.03.15 17:22

Universe to all; Has anyone else on here had their theory criticised as being a DISTRACTION or only me ????

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC on 21.03.15 23:12

@universe wrote:Universe to all; Has anyone else on here had their theory criticised as being a DISTRACTION or only me ????
XTC to universe.

Don't be put off.

Your theory is as good as any other theory.

In my view it's a very plausible one.

I also like Textusa's but it involves too many people for me.

Still read the blog though.

XTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

follow the money trail

Post by willowthewisp on 28.05.15 16:02

Did Thomas Cook take over the business from Mark Warner for the Ocean Club portfolio especially after the last holiday mishap,Greece?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum