The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns 'no show - Page 4 Mm11

McCanns 'no show - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns 'no show - Page 4 Mm11

McCanns 'no show - Page 4 Regist10

McCanns 'no show

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns 'no show - Page 4 Empty Re: McCanns 'no show

Post by Guest 19.12.14 21:45

aquila wrote:Here is Sandra Leal's declaration on  a BBC documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EyT-7Zi5HM

That's quite a declaration!

"The Lying Game - Crimes that Fooled Britain" (ITV).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.12.14 22:03

Ladyinred wrote:

"The Lying Game - Crimes that Fooled Britain" (ITV).
Apologies, my mistake it was ITV.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.12.14 1:30

Isn't is just !  Pity K & G made a grave error not hiring her as witness for the Damage trial, depriving us the entertainment.  

Pike, the phoney "psychologist", they sent was completely seen through by the Judge.
When sussed out as bogus by the Judge, he'd to admit he was not a career psychologist, but a trauma counsellor working for the Mcs.....oop objectivity can be thrown out the window straight away. 

To compound his stupidity, he belatedly produced a clinical report on the Mcs, ending up having to use appeal win to oblige the Judge to accept what she deemed not useful to purpose as not submitted in useful time.  Ultimately, the appeal win may not do them any fat lot of good anyway  -- since certification issued not by a Qualified Medical Expert is probably not worth the ink written on given that Pike is not a psychologist.

The Mcs must have been told by Kevin/ Greenink Monster Wright what the forum world people been saying - that their mental and emotional health claims are good as bogus without the clinic certification, hence the sudden documentation done in retrospect.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 21.12.14 0:29

j.rob wrote:Wonder how many brown envelopes are being passed around? Given the enormity of the McScam cash cow and the obvious involvement and interference by the media - especially Sky - plus the obvious bias of Leics police towards the McCanns how can we be sure that the police too will not be milking the Madeleine cash cow?

Everyone else has.

Speaking from a 'non whitewash' point of view.  IF a miracle occurs and the pair do get convicted.  I'm sure they'll be u-turns all through the media and the whole tale will get a thorough milking anyway.  It's win win for the media either way, they just erase history blame the injuction and claim they knew of their guilt all along.

just my opinion.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by tungsten tel 21.12.14 10:10

MRNOODLES wrote:
j.rob wrote:Wonder how many brown envelopes are being passed around? Given the enormity of the McScam cash cow and the obvious involvement and interference by the media - especially Sky - plus the obvious bias of Leics police towards the McCanns how can we be sure that the police too will not be milking the Madeleine cash cow?

Everyone else has.

Speaking from a 'non whitewash' point of view.  IF a miracle occurs and the pair do get convicted.  I'm sure they'll be u-turns all through the media and the whole tale will get a thorough milking anyway.  It's win win for the media either way, they just erase history blame the injuction and claim they knew of their guilt all along.

just my opinion.
In the medias case that is probably 110% correct . They MUST know or have an idea of what has gone on . Print and get Carter/Rucked . No editor has the balls to do it .YET . Its why many posts on here end "In my opinion " . Obviously in my opinion lol
tungsten tel

Activity : 74

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top