The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New DCI - Page 26 Mm11

New DCI - Page 26 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New DCI - Page 26 Mm11

New DCI - Page 26 Regist10

New DCI

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New DCI - Page 26 Empty Re: New DCI

Post by Guest 27.03.15 9:19

Someone has limited the remit of the IPCC.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.03.15 10:06

The IPCC have more than enough on their plate.

https://www.ipcc.gov.uk/news/update-investigation-allegations-historical-corruption-relating-child-sex-abuse-metropolitan

Update on the investigation into allegations of historical corruption relating to child sex abuse in the Metropolitan Police
Mar 26, 2015
The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) is to manage a further three investigations detailing allegations of corruption in the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) in relation to child sex offences dating from the 1970s to the 2000s.
This is in addition to the 14 referrals announced on 16 March. All relate to allegations about:

• Suppressing evidence;
  • Hindering or halting investigations;
  • Covering up the offences because of the involvement of members of parliament and police officers

These three referrals are:
1)      Allegation that a child abuse investigation in central London gathered evidence against MP’s, judges, media entertainers, police, actors, clergy and others.  The file was submitted to start proceedings against those identified and two months later an officer was called in by a senior MPS officer and told to drop the case.
2)      Allegation about police actions during a child abuse investigation in the 1980s.
3)      A related allegation about the same investigation.
The IPCC is also assessing a further six referrals it has received from the MPS relating to similar matters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 27.03.15 10:09

I have not even received a response yet
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 02.04.15 16:22

BlueBag wrote:Someone has limited the remit of the IPCC.

I think the crucial thing is that the remit of Operation Grange itself was limited and made public. The wording of the remit will forever act as a valid SY defence against ANY complaint against OG: they were told to treat this as an abduction, and they have spent £10m and 3 years doing just that. Not their fault that the remit was badly drawn up. They followed the remit, guv.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 02.04.15 16:35

My reply arrived today:

Dear xxxxx

Thank you for contacting the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC). I acknowledge and note the contents of your email dated 24 March 2015.

Further to your email, the IPCC is responsible for overseeing the police complaints process and acts as a guardian of the process. The IPCC deals with complaint against the conduct of police officers in England and Wales. As such the IPCC does not have any remit over criminal matters and the manner in which the police conduct an investigation.

I appreciate the concerns that you have raised and suggest that you raise these with the relevant police force.

Kind Regards

Mohammed Rahman
Customer Contact Advisor
Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC)
PO Box 473
Sale
M33 0BW
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 02.04.15 18:15

HelenMeg:

Your reply from Mohammed Rahman, the same advisor that forwarded ‘Knitted’s’ complaint on.

‘I've been given a reference number and they have explained they have passed my complaint to the Professional Standards Department (PSD), of the Metropolitan Police Service Serious Misconduct Investigations Unit (SMIU)’

Right & Left hands come to mind, but it’s the same person!!!!!
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted 02.04.15 21:08

Interesting...

HelenMeg... is that the whole content of your letter or just a post of the the key bit? If it's all of it then the brevity or the response you received compared to mine is surprising to say the least.

Either way I guess I was lucky, but at least we got one complaint through and passed by the IPCC to the Met before they were nobbled decided not to deal with each one quite as rigorously.

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 03.04.15 8:53

Not McCann, but comment from DCS Bonthron from DPS. Release issued at 10.46 last night in order to avoid the papers.

Two Croydon sergeants subject to DPS investigation

Met Police Press Release 02-Apr-2015 22:46

During an ongoing misconduct investigation, being carried out by the Directorate of Professional Standards, detectives were made aware of the suggestion that two officers failed to properly respond to a call for a police response to a serious incident, when Andrew Else was fatally stabbed on 24 April 2014.

As a result of this information in July 2014 two Sergeants from Croydon Borough have been placed on restricted duty pending the outcome of the investigation.

The officers have not been arrested but have been interviewed under caution and a file passed to the CPS for consideration.

Detective Chief Superintendent Alaric Bonthron, from the DPS, said:

"The suggestion that any police officer has in some way failed to do their duty and respond properly to any call for a response must be fully and properly investigated.

If any officer has failed in their duty it is only right that they are held to account.

"Everyday in London police officers work hard to keep the public safe. Allegations such as these trouble us all."

Local officers were on scene of Andrew's murder within approximately seven minutes of having been called. A man was arrested at the scene and pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility on Friday, 13 February 2015 at the Old Bailey.

…………………………………..

At some stage in the future they are going to have to justify and explain how Grange has been a properly conducted investigation and what on earth they have been doing all of this time and this must be a complete nightmare scenario for the DPS.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 18.04.15 21:53

Knitted wrote:Interesting...

HelenMeg... is that the whole content of your letter or just a post of the the key bit? If it's all of it then the brevity or the response you received compared to mine is surprising to say the least.

Either way I guess I was lucky, but at least we got one complaint through and passed by the IPCC to the Met before they were nobbled decided not to deal with each one quite as rigorously.
That was the whole content of the letter. Your letter of complaint was very well written - whereas mine was less detailed - I probably sounded as though I was someone who could just be 'brushed' off..

I wonder if DCI Wall is working full time on Op Grange. I wonder what she is doing, day after day after day..
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 21.05.15 21:35

Day after day after day... its been around 5 months since she took over -hope she is still making progress
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 22.05.15 10:04

Doug D wrote:Not McCann, but comment from DCS Bonthron from DPS. Release issued at 10.46 last night in order to avoid the papers.

Two Croydon sergeants subject to DPS investigation

Met Police Press Release 02-Apr-2015 22:46

During an ongoing misconduct investigation, being carried out by the Directorate of Professional Standards, detectives were made aware of the suggestion that two officers failed to properly respond to a call for a police response to a serious incident, when Andrew Else was fatally stabbed on 24 April 2014.

As a result of this information in July 2014 two Sergeants from Croydon Borough have been placed on restricted duty pending the outcome of the investigation.

The officers have not been arrested but have been interviewed under caution and a file passed to the CPS for consideration.

Detective Chief Superintendent Alaric Bonthron, from the DPS, said:

"The suggestion that any police officer has in some way failed to do their duty and respond properly to any call for a response must be fully and properly investigated.

If any officer has failed in their duty it is only right that they are held to account.

"Everyday in London police officers work hard to keep the public safe. Allegations such as these trouble us all."

Local officers were on scene of Andrew's murder within approximately seven minutes of having been called. A man was arrested at the scene and pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility on Friday, 13 February 2015 at the Old Bailey.

…………………………………..

At some stage in the future they are going to have to justify and explain how Grange has been a properly conducted investigation and what on earth they have been doing all of this time and this must be a complete nightmare scenario for the DPS.
Oh C'mon. TWO CROYDON SERGEANTS?  If I'm not mistaken this is the same Croydon that has a rather disreputable disfunct populace which has rubbed off on the police service. We only have to cast the mind back a few years when anothe poor little girl was murdered , body hidden in the house and the police failed to find it with in a week? Not that I'm unduly cynical or anything.
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.08.15 12:42

Whatever 'happened' to the TEN 'new' 'suspects' DCI (KM 'mini me') Wall FOUND, via the 'files', AFTER DCI Redwood retired.?

You know the 'ones', the 10 (TEN) 'new' suspects DCI Redwood and his 'elite, experienced' 38 strong, FULL TIME, solely dedicated team, 'MISSED, DIDN'T FIND, FAILED TO FIND', when he was IO at OG, FOR THREE and a HALF YEARS!

Were 'the 10', 'new' suspects, 'found', all DCI Wall's 'own work', apparently, interviewed by Kate 'mini me' and PJ?

Under 'arguido' status, in Portugal?

Lest we forget, there are STILL 3 supposed 'arguidos' in Portugal, 'arguidoed' at, ex 30 year career, MPS officer, DCI Redwood's, 'request'.

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

New DCI - Page 26 Empty New DCI

Post by willowthewisp 10.08.15 13:01

Dodgy Dave seen on Cornwall Beach with 2.2 million in his back pocket doing underground surveillance with Metodo 3,Henry and Dave Edgar on behalf of Brian(fix it) Kennedy, surrounded by Sam,Rebecca,Rupert, Andy and their offspring entourage of corrupt reporters from MSM, sky, what's the next move Dave,shelve the case!?
It's marvellous this "Punch and Judy" with the PJ from Portugal, but "we've got deeper pockets than them eh Dave" Roll out the Barrell we'll have a Barrow of fun! nah
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum