The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How 'unhelpful and hurtful' will this 'article' be to the McCanns? - Page 2 Mm11

How 'unhelpful and hurtful' will this 'article' be to the McCanns? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How 'unhelpful and hurtful' will this 'article' be to the McCanns? - Page 2 Mm11

How 'unhelpful and hurtful' will this 'article' be to the McCanns? - Page 2 Regist10

How 'unhelpful and hurtful' will this 'article' be to the McCanns?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How 'unhelpful and hurtful' will this 'article' be to the McCanns? - Page 2 Empty Re: How 'unhelpful and hurtful' will this 'article' be to the McCanns?

Post by Guest 02.12.14 11:09

[quote="PeterMac"][quote="Portia"][quote="PeterMac"]No, of course not.
I know it does not go down well with some, but I would trust 38, even if I did not trust 2.
In deed I find it astonishing that OG has NOT leaked before.   I have only known one decent enquiry which didn't
[/quote]
Which one investigation was that? thinking  Pray enlighten us armchair sleuthlins, will you?
Nah, don't. But is was tempting to ask.
Forget it![/quote]
The Gunns in Nottingham.   See the book
Amazon
[b]Hoods (Milo Books)26 Aug 2010
by Carl Fellstrom[/b]
very good read.    And blows the racist nonsense about Drugs being an all - black crime.
It mostly is, and was, but we wiped them out for a short time and the Gunns took over - Southern Irish [i]Gypsies[/i] Travellers incidentally, just in case anyone wants to get too PC !
All people I knew and worked with, on both sides !

PD, the Det Ch Supt was under 24 hours guard at one point.
I was aware that something was happening, but no details ever leaked.
And we never asked !  (And incidentally if I had ever heard any discussion I would have stamped on it)
we had to trust.  The people were killers, children, adults, cops, they did not care.[/quote]

Tnx; nod
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

How 'unhelpful and hurtful' will this 'article' be to the McCanns? - Page 2 Empty Re: How 'unhelpful and hurtful' will this 'article' be to the McCanns?

Post by Realist 02.12.14 13:44

Gaggzy wrote:

I reckon when they eventually pull the McCanns in for questioning, they need to be really cute in how they ask the questions.

For instance.

'Gerry. We know you are into football so here's a question for you. When Celtic ... WHERE ... became the ... DID ... first British ... YOU ... team to win ... DISPOSE OF ... the European cup ... MADELEINE'S ... where was the ... BODY ... match played? A big clue. You love going there to try to con money for yourself.'

'And Kate. Are you sure you weren't a dentist in a previous life? You've done nothing but lie through your teeth since Day 1.'
Its irrelevant what questions the McCanns will be asked if ever further questioned by the authorities, be they British or Portuguese, because if they've got one iota of common sense, or even a second rate lawyer, they're answer will always remain the same, ie 'No comment.'

It makes not a scintilla of difference if one's interrogators are of the Inspector Clouseau variety or the most skilled inquisitors on the planet, if negated, they are as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike. As Mitchell so poignantly remarked, 'It is for the police to prove their guilt, not for Kate and Gerry to prove their innocence.'
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top