The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007. - Page 2 Mm11

OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007. - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007. - Page 2 Mm11

OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007. - Page 2 Regist10

OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007.

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007. - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007.

Post by PeterMac 07.12.14 14:28

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/544461/Police-quiz-two-male-suspects-about-missing-Madeleine-McCann

Police to quiz two male suspects about missing Madeleine McCann
TWO men who bear striking resemblances to people seen around the holiday apartment from where Madeleine McCann vanished will be the focus of Scotland Yard investigations in Portugal this week.

When these two have been interviewed will Operation Grange be seeking permission to interview two people who look like Kate and Gerry, and to ask if anyone knows someone who resembles Robert Murat.
Then they could move on to others who resemble Tannerman, Smithman, spottyman . . .
I have never seen such utter nonsense in print, even by the standards of the past 7 years
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007. - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICERS will fly to Portugal next week to interview the suspects over the disappearance of Maddie in 2007.

Post by Realist 07.12.14 16:24

PeterMac wrote: . . .
I have never seen such utter nonsense in print, even by the standards of the past 7 years

What about when the media were trawling the country in a quest to find people bitten by dogs, any breed of dog in order to get a certain breed euthanised and banned. What about the way  the media portrayed gun enthusiasts after Dunblane in 1996 in order to get private firearm ownership banned. What about how the media  presented the Proceeds of Crime Act as only affecting 'Chinese triads' and the 'Russian Mafia.' What about how the media castigated disabled people in order to aid the passing of the Welfare Reform Act. What about the injustice to Liverpool football fans over the Hillsborough disaster. What about the lies they propagated over Iraq which led to literally millions of innocent people being killed. Had the iraqis really had any serious weapons, they'd have been invited for tea and scones on the White House lawn. etc. etc. etc.

What the media print about the McCanns, although totally misleading rubbish, is positively innocuous compared to the harm they have done to the British people in their role of promoting gov. draconian legislation. The media are the peoples' worst enemy, even more so than politicos.
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.12.14 16:35

PeterMac wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/544461/Police-quiz-two-male-suspects-about-missing-Madeleine-McCann

Police to quiz two male suspects about missing Madeleine McCann
TWO men who bear striking resemblances to people seen around the holiday apartment from where Madeleine McCann vanished will be the focus of Scotland Yard investigations in Portugal this week.

When these two have been interviewed will Operation Grange be seeking permission to interview two people who look like Kate and Gerry, and to ask if anyone knows someone who resembles Robert Murat.
Then they could move on to others who resemble Tannerman, Smithman, spottyman . . .

Depends what legacy Wood left for Wall to inherit.
If this new girl does her job properly next week, CM and the MCs will probably choke on their Christmas turkeys. It may even be their last Christmas turkeys at home for a very long time.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 07.12.14 16:54

I think that DCI Wall has been in place in the investigation for somewhat longer than we're being told. I suspect two investigations have been going on (as I've maintained all along). The one for the benefit of the media and the McCanns, headed by AR, which seems to have been spinning its wheels and ignoring the obvious and doing bits of landscaping in Portugal for the benefit of the assembled press... and a second investigation, which has been getting to the heart of the matter and undertaking the real digging and collecting of evidence. A classic case of "look over here, not over there."

Ah, where have we seen that trick employed before...?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.12.14 16:56

Realist wrote:
PeterMac wrote: . . .

What about when the media were trawling the country in a quest to find people bitten by dogs, any breed of dog in order to get a certain breed euthanised and banned. What about the way  the media portrayed gun enthusiasts after Dunblane in 1996 in order to get private firearm ownership banned. What about how the media  presented the Proceeds of Crime Act as only affecting 'Chinese triads' and the 'Russian Mafia.' What about how the media castigated disabled people in order to aid the passing of the Welfare Reform Act. What about the injustice to Liverpool football fans over the Hillsborough disaster. What about the lies they propagated over Iraq which led to literally millions of innocent people being killed. Had the iraqis really had any serious weapons, they'd have been invited for tea and scones on the White House lawn. etc. etc. etc.

What the media print about the McCanns, although totally misleading rubbish, is positively innocuous compared to the harm they have done to the British people in their role of promoting gov. draconian legislation. The media are the peoples' worst enemy, even more so than politicos.

clapping Good post.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 07.12.14 16:57

canada12 wrote:I think that DCI Wood has been in place in the investigation for somewhat longer than we're being told. I suspect two investigations have been going on (as I've maintained all along). The one for the benefit of the media and the McCanns, headed by AR, which seems to have been spinning its wheels and ignoring the obvious and doing bits of landscaping in Portugal for the benefit of the assembled press... and a second investigation, which has been getting to the heart of the matter and undertaking the real digging and collecting of evidence. A classic case of "look over here, not over there."

I wish I had your faith in the Met, Canada12.  Hope you're right, and someone somewhere has been doing an investigation which gets to the heart of the matter, instead of all this piano-playing.
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 07.12.14 17:07

JackieL wrote:
canada12 wrote:I think that DCI Wall has been in place in the investigation for somewhat longer than we're being told. I suspect two investigations have been going on (as I've maintained all along). The one for the benefit of the media and the McCanns, headed by AR, which seems to have been spinning its wheels and ignoring the obvious and doing bits of landscaping in Portugal for the benefit of the assembled press... and a second investigation, which has been getting to the heart of the matter and undertaking the real digging and collecting of evidence. A classic case of "look over here, not over there."

I wish I had your faith in the Met, Canada12.  Hope you're right, and someone somewhere has been doing an investigation which gets to the heart of the matter, instead of all this piano-playing.

It's the only thing that makes sense to me in light of everything that seems to us to have been completely ridiculous. It seems like the "front" investigation has been dancing around the obvious for a very long time, but, in fact, it's quite possible that the "front" investigation was in place for exactly enough time needed for the "real" investigation to do its work.

canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 07.12.14 17:51

Canada I am Hoping you are right. It would be nice to see them getting the proper digging dug, instead of all this run around. Madeleine is in all likely hood dead and the last person who saw her was Gerry Mccann. Go back to the beginning instead of the middle. If it dont make sense its because the truth is well hidden.If this lady homicide investigator doesnt know that abduction by strangers is common.Go back to the dna and the sniffer dogs then tell us a stranger did it....ugh!

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 07.12.14 17:52

Sorry was supposed to say uncommon

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 08.12.14 1:14

I hope you are right Canada, but right now it's more of a hope than anything. There are still some 'white-herrings' to be interviewed in this latest batch, and I don't think we will know much until the new DCI's first public pronouncement. The tone and content of that will give us our clearest indication of which way road she is taking to close this down.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 08.12.14 2:43

Bishop Brennan wrote:I hope you are right Canada, but right now it's more of a hope than anything.  There are still some 'white-herrings' to be interviewed in this latest batch, and I don't think we will know much until the new DCI's first public pronouncement.   The tone and content of that will give us our clearest indication of which way road she is taking to close this down.

How can anyone have any faith in the UK Police? We learn today that some 40 years ago (a long time ago admittedly but nothing has been done about it in the intervening period and it's only come to light now), the Police completely perverted the course of justice in order to protect a leading politician (Thorpe) by offering a would-be assassin a "get out of jail free" card in the shape of a doctored statement that exonerated him.

I would certainly need to be assured there was absolutely no Freemason influence in this case - but everything points the other way I am afraid.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 08.12.14 12:21

WMD wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:
Daryl Dixon wrote:Donna Hill is John Hill's wife. She printed off Madeleine's photo from the memory stick supplied by Russell O’Brien.

WRONG!

Amy T on bf's printer that was aslo 'abducted', PDQ, same night i think, to FRANCE, I BELIEVE!

iirc

I should add 'supposedly' printed off.

Who's to say they didn't have a whole load of 'cutesy' photos, (20+?) in their 'luggage' from the get go, ready for the 'handout'?

Red 'dress' starery eyed?

Who NOBODY would have 'recognised' UNLIKE the 'last' POOL photo, that people there, at the time, WOULD have probably, recognised'

thinking

According to Silvia Batista GM handed the GNR several postcard size photos just after their arrival at the OC reception.

Donna  Louise Rafferty Hill  - manager of the creche staff

From here.  http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Creche-Records-Timeline/Nannies-that-saw-Madeleine-1-930559.html

IIRC Gerry already had those postcard size photos of Madeleine printed ready to hand out to the GNR!

The GNR later went around the area to find out where he could have had them printed because it could not have been at the Ocean Club.  They searched everywhere and they did not find a printer that could have done them. I think it was then suspected that Gerry had brought them from the UK ready to hand out. This pointed me to the thought that Madeleine's demise was possibly PREMEDITATED. That is why I am very interested in this latest news.

Does anyone remember this or can find a link?

ETA I remember now I think was the size of the paper that was not available in Portugal for the postcard size.
Estelle
Estelle

Activity : 471

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.12.14 12:59

John Hill's partner printed off loads of 'poster' sized 'photo's' , THE NEXT DAY, 4th May 2007.

NOT on the 3rd May 2007.

Nobody has, definitivly, said WHERE GM 'got' his postcard sized photo's, (SB), that he gave to GNR, on the 3rd May 2007.

istbc.

R O'B: 1578    “Did you have any photo of Madeleine in your possession”'
Reply    “Erm we got a photo of Madeleine later on but this is two hours later, erm”.

1578    “So who gave it to you”'
Reply    “Okay well certain, I’m not quite sure what the, the initial, the question made it sound like whoever had one in our possession anyway, I didn’t, erm we got a, we erm, after a portion of my searches, we got hold of erm Kate’s camera, err looked through the digital cam to try and find a picture of Madeleine reasonably recently, reasonably face on and, and with her being the main, the main character on the photograph, erm clearly that that was going through, there were quite a few pictures that were not ideal, so we, we went through those, err and then printed that off, erm all of this taking a reasonable amount of time to try and get hold of equipment and have offices opened and etc., etc”.
-----------------

(R O'B: err looked through the digital cam to try and find a picture of Madeleine reasonably recently) REALLY?

Good job there was NO 'last' photo, taken RECENTLY. by the kiddies pool, just hours BEFORE Madeleine's 'disappearance' in Kate's camera, eh, Russell?

Oh, hang on, there 'WAS'!

--------------------------------------------------

1578    “Okay.  What kind of photo was it”'
Reply    “The, it was a, it was a photo of err, it was the one that was being circulated in the, in the days immediately afterwards, I’ve seen so many photographs of her, of Madeleine since, I think it was a photograph that had been taken of her and a relatively number of weeks BEFORE and I think with a slightly different, slightly longer hair, erm but it was, it was a fa, it was a fa, it was a relatively full on sort of face on photograph, err and it was printed on a standard size erm four by six err inch, as you know, using the equipment that the people had and we ran off a number of copies of this, erm and several I think were given to the, the GNR”.
------------------------------------------------
R O'B: "slightly LONGER hair".................................Really.. Russ?
---------------------------------------------------

1578    “I was going to ask you the next question”.
Reply    “Sorry”.

1578    “Was, who did you give the photo to”'
Reply    “Yeah well I think the ones that I had, I took, you know cos obviously they were printing out, you know they were slow you know, we really wanted to get them to the Police fairly quickly, so I took the first couple of copies and took those round to, I think the GNR staff, I presume they were the origin, you know original uniformed Officers, it wasn’t the PJ, it was well before the PJ arrived,
------------------------------------
R O'B: We tried to find a picture of Madeleine Kate checked her camera but these were mainly of her at home or not such a clear picture.  We found a picture of Madeleine but we couldn’t print it off.  Cat or one of the nannies said that they had a printer and took the camera away to get some photos copied.  A copy of the photo was given directly to the Police
----------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, the 'LAST' (pool) taken just hours BEFORE Madeleine's 'disappearance', by KM, and therefore in/on HER 'camera', that was 'checked', photo looked pretty damn 'CLEAR' to me!

And they certainly USED that, 'last' photo, many times since, for 'publicity', haven't they?

So 'CLEAR' NOW, but NOT 'CLEAR' THEN, when people, that were 'there' could have 'recognised' her, from the 'pool' photo!

Who would NOT have 'recognised' the 'missing' child in the  'cutsey, red dress' photo, had they been sat next to 'her'!.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.12.14 15:21

It is stuff like that which pushes me towards the poster photo having been on the Olympus, and not on the Canon.
But I could be wrong. So far as I know we have never got at the EXIF for the poster photo,
though the slight graininess and the pixel aspect ratio would indicate Olympus with a bit cropped off.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys 08.12.14 16:20

Have they arrived yet then lol.......

columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.12.14 16:43

columbostogeys wrote:Have they arrived yet then lol.......

I'm sure the snappers from that photo agency (I've forgotten the name) will be there to capture the moment!

ETA: ExclusivePix
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.12.14 17:04

columbostogeys wrote:Have they arrived yet then lol.......

Last 'seen' at 'FILL THAT GAP' snack shop, picking up the last few patsys 'pasties'.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.12.14 22:09

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/397244/Madeleine-world-exclusive-Bring-them-all-back-to-Portugal

A reminder of what Murat had to say in 2013 according to the Express.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 08.12.14 22:16

IIRC Gerry already had those postcard size photos of Madeleine printed ready to hand out to the GNR!

The GNR later went around the area to find out where he could have had them printed because it could not have been at the Ocean Club.  They searched everywhere and they did not find a printer that could have done them. I think it was then suspected that Gerry had brought them from the UK ready to hand out. This pointed me to the thought that Madeleine's demise was possibly PREMEDITATED. That is why I am very interested in this latest news.

------

DEMISE premeditated???

I can wrap my head around a premeditated abduction. But could it have been the plan all along (at least among some people) that Madeleine would die?? 

I had assumed that it was a premeditated abduction that went wrong. 

Maybe it's possible that some people thought it was going to be an abduction of an alive and well Madeleine. Whereas there were others who had darker agendas which they wished to conceal?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 08.12.14 22:22

plebgate wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/397244/Madeleine-world-exclusive-Bring-them-all-back-to-Portugal

A reminder of what Murat had to say in 2013 according to the Express.

Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns’ spokesman, declined to comment on Mr Murat’s views last night, saying the couple were happy with how Scotland Yard is conducting the review.

So in early May of last year, the McCanns were still happy with what the police were up to. I bet they were. All that digging around and all they came up with was a sock and a few bones!

I wonder if they are still as happy with how police are conducting the review now?

Hope not. 
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.12.14 22:24

j.rob wrote:IIRC Gerry already had those postcard size photos of Madeleine printed ready to hand out to the GNR!

------

DEMISE premeditated???

I can wrap my head around a premeditated abduction. But could it have been the plan all along (at least among some people) that Madeleine would die?? 

I had assumed that it was a premeditated abduction that went wrong. 

Maybe it's possible that some people thought it was going to be an abduction of an alive and well Madeleine. Whereas there were others who had darker agendas which they wished to conceal?
Batista's statement.

As she said earlier she was alerted about the disappearance of Madeleine between 22.30 and 23:00. She was at home and was informed of the event via a telephone call.
She drove immediately to the Ocean Club where she arrived a few minutes before elements of the GNR popped in.
After she arrived she went immediately to the apartment A5 where she found several people inside the apartment and outside of it. She entered in the flat but soon left without having spoken with anyone, because she was informed that elements of the GNR were in the principal reception. She went there to meet them.
When she came close to the elements of the GNR she found that behind her was
Gerry, Madeleine's father, accompanied by another man whose identity she doesn't remember. Then Gerry kneeled down, hit the floor with both hands, positioning himself as if he were a praying Arab, and screamed twice of anger, what he said being impossible to understand. Then Gerry stand up and accompanied her (the witness) and the other man in the car of the GNR to the apartment A5.
She entered the apartment and asked for the passports of all elements of the family, and also photographs of the missing girl. She went with Gerry to the GNR car to hand over the requested documents. She mentions she did this, as well
as other tasks, at the request of the GNR Commandant, because she could translate their questions and the missing girl's family's answers.
She remembers Gerry gave the Commandant of several photographs of the missing girl. They were postcard-like pictures, taking into account their size and shape and seemed all the same to her.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SILVIA_BATISTA.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 09.12.14 0:21

Are Andy Redwood and Louis Van Gaal by any chance related?
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 09.12.14 0:36

SB: Then everyone left the room and someone shut the door. She remained for some time in the living room, near the GNR elements, Gerry and other elements of the group who got in and out and spoke on their cellular phones.
She observed that none of the elements of the group including the father and mother of the child was concerned with looking for her.
==============================================

She observed that none of the elements of the group including the father and mother of the child was concerned with looking for her.

Wonder if SB will 'comment' on the T9 group's ' lack of concern, searching' activity, for Madeleine, in her 'interview' with PJ/Met?

eta: LOTS of 'mobile' phone 'use' by the 'group' wasn't there, around the time Madeleine 'disappeared'

I'm sure IF OG have scrutinised 'OTHER' mobile phone 'use' at that time, they will also have the 'record' of all the T9's 'use' of their mobile phones, at that 'tiime'.

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 09.12.14 0:41

roy rovers wrote:Are Andy Redwood and Louis Van Gaal by any chance related?

HARDLY LIKELY, IS IT?

Van Gaal is PAID to get 'RESULTS'! winkwink
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.12.14 8:13

OMG - Anthony Summers on Breakfast discussing the case!

Confirmation, IMO, that the Mcs commissioned that book.  Perhaps he's taking over from Clarence as spokesperson.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top