The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

5 YEARS OF CMOMM: - 2. A look back at some of the forum's opinion polls Mm11

5 YEARS OF CMOMM: - 2. A look back at some of the forum's opinion polls Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

5 YEARS OF CMOMM: - 2. A look back at some of the forum's opinion polls Mm11

5 YEARS OF CMOMM: - 2. A look back at some of the forum's opinion polls Regist10

5 YEARS OF CMOMM: - 2. A look back at some of the forum's opinion polls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 YEARS OF CMOMM: - 2. A look back at some of the forum's opinion polls Empty 5 YEARS OF CMOMM: - 2. A look back at some of the forum's opinion polls

Post by Tony Bennett 25.11.14 21:49

To help celebrate CMOMM's 5th birthday today...

A brief history of opinion polls on CMOMM

This history lists some of the most popular opinion polls over the last 5 years (and some others) since the forum was set up, and gives the results

209 votes – 26 Oct 2013

Justice or a Whitewash

118 votes - Justice

91 votes - Whitewash

[The same poll was repeated one year later:]

56 votes - 2 Oct 2014

Justice or a Whitewash – 2

53 votes - A cover-up and a whitewash

3 votes - A genuine search for the truth

115 votes – 25 Oct 2013

Why are there 17 similarities between Tannerman and Smithman?

73 votes - Some other reason (what?)

31 votes - Both Jane Tanner and Martin Smith were working to a script and neither actually saw anyone

6 votes - Crecheman and Smithman are one and the same - he had to walk a very long way back home from the crèche.

5 votes - There were two virtually identical men with virtually identical clothes each taking their virtually identical children somewhere - just one of those amazing coincidences

112 votes – 3 Oct 2013

This latest news from Scotland Yard [OPERATION GRANGE says there's now 41 persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide]…

63 votes - …beggars belief

43 votes - …makes me wonder what on earth Scotland yard is doing

6 votes - …gives me real hope at last that Madeleine may be found

85 votes – 18 Oct 2013

Maddie found in Greece – The Star – Is this the most cynical use so far of Madeleine’s name?

59 votes - Yes – I can’t think or a worse one

26 votes - No – There have been dozens more just as bad or worse

65 votes – 26 Sep 2014

Having looked at the various contradictions [regarding the Smith sightings]...

31 votes - I remain of the view that the Smiths are reliable, honest witnesses whose words can be trusted

27 votes - I think there are grounds for viewing what they say about this sighting wtih suspicion

7 votes – I can't really say one way or the other / Don't know

60 votes - 14 Sep 2014

The two e-fit images produced by DCI Redwood

36 votes - I tend to think that these are of the same man

24 votes - I tend to think that these are of two different individuals

53 votes – 9 May 2014

Those ExclusivePix photos of Operation Grange in Portugal…

47 votes - Pathetic - they should be getting on with the job of finding out who 'disappeared' Maddie, instead of briefing photographers about where and when to snap them 

6 votes - Great - the Met have thought of everything, it's good to see them making sure we can see them all hard at work on the job

44 votes – 5 Jun 2014

My best explanation of the two e-ftit shown by DCI Redwood on Crimewatch is…

20 votes - They were drawn up by the Smith family and are the best they can remember of the man they saw at 10pm on 3 May 2007. They are of the same man

11 votes - They are nothing to do with the Smith family. They must have come from another witness or witnesses. I think they are two different men

10 votes - They are nothing to do with the Smith family. They must have come from another witness or witnesses. I think they are two different men

3 votes - They are nothing to do with the Smith family. They must have come from another witness or witnesses. I think they are two different men

35 votes – 17 Sep 14

My view of Operation Grange is…

28 votes - They never intended to get to the truth from the start, and never will - it's all just for show

3 votes - It's a sincere, wholehearted attempt to get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine

3 votes - Neither of the above

1 vote - Don't know

35 votes – 4 Dec 13

The People’s Voice TV interviewing Stephen Birch for 35 minutes was…

26 votes - A bad idea

9 votes - A good idea

12 votes – 19 Sep 12

Who is telling the truth about the PJ identity parade on 13 May 2007?

12 votes Goncalo Amaral and his fellow-detectives

0 votes - Jane Tanner & Kate McCann

0 votes - It's hard to be sure

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

5 YEARS OF CMOMM: - 2. A look back at some of the forum's opinion polls Empty Re: 5 YEARS OF CMOMM: - 2. A look back at some of the forum's opinion polls

Post by Smokeandmirrors 25.11.14 21:54

Happy Birthday CMOMM Mrs

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top