The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

WHY the 'lack' of 'searching' by T9, JW and Madeleine's 'families'?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHY the 'lack' of 'searching' by T9, JW and Madeleine's 'families'?

Post by jeanmonroe on 25.11.14 13:35

Can somebody, anybody, please point out to me exactly what 'searches' the T9, McCann and Healy 'families' and JW, participated 'in'.

After the initial T7 'run around' (for 'show' purposes only, imo) is there record of ANY of the T9, 'families' or JW actually 'searching' for a 'missing' three years old child?

Maybe after the McCann twins, JW's child, MO's child, were put in the creche, with relative 'strangers', just hours after a child is 'missing' and with an uncaught, unknown, 'paedophile' burglator completely on the loose and at large, (cos he/she/they wouldn't dare 'remove/burglator' a child from a creche, would he/she/they?) they ALL went 'searching' around PDL, fields, scrubland.

I just don't seem to recall that, that 'happened'

I know JW went back to his apartment.

Maybe he thought Madeleine might be 'hiding' THERE!

I know the 'families' rushed out to PDL, 'gratis' OC/MW, but i can't recall any actual 'searches' by them.

istbc.

If anyone could point out the 'searches', for Madeleine, BY, AFTER the 'initial' run around by the T9, JW, or both 'family' members i'd be grateful.

If they did not 'search' there has to be a very good 'reason' WHY they didn't, hasn't there?

WHAT 'could' that possibly be?

We do have, on record, GM's sister, Philomena, saying : "they (McCanns) have not told them (twins) WHERE she (Madeleine) IS................they think that maybe she's WITH....................because we have a large family and they appear regularly, (laugh) out in Portugal......."

So large family in Portugal, regularly..........but no evidence of regular 'searching' by them?

Could it be that a 'reason' ALL didn't 'search' is because they know, KNOW, exactly the situation Madeleine has found herself in?

I repeat, Philomena's phrase, "THEY THINK SHE'S WITH"

WHO, exactly, did/do the McCann's THINK Madeleine was/is WITH"?

They, McCann's, have never 'mentioned' a 'name' have they?

Would explain the 'lack' of 'searching, wouldn't it?

Would explain the 'unharmed' statements, all the time, from the McCann's, wouldn't it?

Perhaps Madeleine is WITH someone the McCann's, T7, and 'family' DO know.

In a remote Scottish spa hotel 'possibly'?

WAITING for the big 'REVEAL'?

Who knows?

Not me!

Thankyou.

eta: I've known people that have spent more 'time' SEARCHING for a 'lost/missing' PET, than it appears the 'groovy gang' in PDL spent 'searching' for a 'lost/missing' CHILD.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY the 'lack' of 'searching' by T9, JW and Madeleine's 'families'?

Post by Casey5 on 25.11.14 14:47

According to Kate she and Gerry did search about 6 o'clock on May 4th, they shouted and leaped about the bushes and looked fearfully at the large rubbish bins but then, again according to Kate they didn't physically search but were really busy working very hard and  doing all they could to find Madeleine. spin
Obviously after the first couple of days when they were non-functioning they were too busy having meetings and going to church to pray for their daughter  so literally didn't have the time to actually look for her.
None of their parents or friends or relatives had time either, what with taking the twins back and forth to children's club, shopping and cleaning the car of spilled blood and dirty nappies.
Oh not forgetting the lazy times spent at the pool or playing tennis and, for goodness sake, it's well known that exercise is great for depression so that's why the McCanns had to go jogging in order to be fit enough to keep working really hard on their computers and their meetings. And of course Gerry had to be there to collect the free meals and wine that the Ocean club very kindly offered them in the early days.
So I think you're being really unkind by commenting that none of them ever searched for - who was it again, oh yes Madeleine- I mean they were all just so busy weren't they?
And let's face it Madeleine has never been that important really now has she?

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck on 25.11.14 15:02

@jeanmonroe wrote:
Snipped...

We do have, on record, GM's sister, Philomena, saying : "they (McCanns) have not told them (twins) WHERE she (Madeleine) IS................they think that maybe she's WITH....................because we have a large family and they appear regularly, (laugh) out in Portugal......."

So large family in Portugal, regularly..........but no evidence of regular 'searching' by them?

Could it be that a 'reason' ALL didn't 'search' is because they know, KNOW, exactly the situation Madeleine has found herself in?

The above may simply be another example of the often tortuous McPhraseology noted numberous times over the years.  When PMcC says "they (McCanns) have not told them (twins) WHERE she (Madeleine) IS" she may well more correctly have said "They have not told the twins that Madeleine is missing" 

Similarly "they think that maybe she's WITH....................because we have a large family and they appear regularly, (laugh) out in Portugal......." would probably translate more accurately as "we think the twins imagine she is off somewhere with a.n. other family member/s".  She might be suggesting there that it's normal for M to go away with other family members.  Why family members appearing regularly in Portugal would lead PMcC to this conclusion is anyone's guess but it  doesn't seem, IMO, an attempt to mislead, misdirect or hint at some mystery, more a case of rather poor English.

Monty Heck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 25.11.14 22:14

@Monty Heck wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
Snipped...

The above may simply be another example of the often tortuous McPhraseology noted numberous times over the years.  When PMcC says "they (McCanns) have not told them (twins) WHERE she (Madeleine) IS" she may well more correctly have said "They have not told the twins that Madeleine is missing" 

Similarly "they think that maybe she's WITH....................because we have a large family and they appear regularly, (laugh) out in Portugal......." would probably translate more accurately as "we think the twins imagine she is off somewhere with a.n. other family member/s".  She might be suggesting there that it's normal for M to go away with other family members.  Why family members appearing regularly in Portugal would lead PMcC to this conclusion is anyone's guess but it  doesn't seem, IMO, an attempt to mislead, misdirect or hint at some mystery, more a case of rather poor English.
It is called leaking marbles.
Lying uis stressful so the brain seeks to relieve that stress by revealing the truth.

The result is over time the truth is revealed as to guilt or innocence using the words and language provided by the subject.

I suspect that phil knows exactly what the family dynamics were regarding maddie.
She knows that maddie was likely farmed out to other family members for however long at a time , including the twins first christmas.
I suspect she also knows or suspects what happened to Maddie and will happily pin the blame on kate in order to protect gerry or at least minimise his involvement.

it could be why we have seen and heard so little after their first flurry of interviews when they dropped the mccanns right in it , and alsoin the court case where they did much to support Goncalo Amaral.

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 26.11.14 2:04

@Hobs wrote:
@Monty Heck wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
Snipped...

It is called leaking marbles.
Lying uis stressful so the brain seeks to relieve that stress by revealing the truth.

The result is over time the truth is revealed as to guilt or innocence using the words and language provided by the subject.

I suspect that phil knows exactly what the family dynamics were regarding maddie.
She knows that maddie was likely farmed out to other family members for however long at a time , including the twins first christmas.
I suspect she also knows or suspects what happened to Maddie and will happily pin the blame on kate in order to protect gerry or at least minimise his involvement.

it could be why we have seen and heard so little after their first flurry of interviews when they dropped the mccanns right in it , and alsoin the court case where they did much to support Goncalo Amaral.

It is odd how the wider McCann family - so prominent in the first few days and weeks - have dissolved into the background. You would think they would at least put in a few days each year promoting the active search for a presumed-to-be-alive Madeleine (given everything they said before), given in the first few weeks they were at it non stop.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 26.11.14 19:59

I think they were told at some point,that Madeleine was dead.I can't see the family pulling away unless they are afraid the truth will come out. Im still curious as to what jackie mccann looks like with no photo....and where she lives?

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 29.11.14 0:16

JW was woken up about 1 am. (His own statement) He asked if he could help and was told No he wasn't needed. His wife didn't want him to go out and search in any case. She was scared (An article his wife wrote, the same one I think where she said she thought the McCanns were great for not being 'over protective' parents)

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 30.11.14 3:27

Exactly susie..if as TMs said the PJ wasnt searching why would JW be told he wasnt needed, it dont make sense.If a child is missing time is crucial and NO ONE turns down an extra pair of eyes or help in general.!!!

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 30.11.14 9:01

I too find the SIlence of the McLambs interesting.
PMcC was very vocal in the first weeks, with her disinformation about shutters, and her deadly remarks about the reward.Perhaps they are all working underground, bhind the scenes.
Someone prepared the Dossier of death, and someone owns those ankles.

since the revelations about what else lurked within the extended family I can understand what some might want to keep their heads down,
but all of them ?
We saw Trish C in Portugal, making a total mess of her evidence - having obviously not learned her lines properly,
but surely a grandparent or two would be a real tear-jerker (and Fund Raiser)

And then we remember that a brace of Grannies were got rid of very quickly from PdL
since all people were doing was sitting round the pool, drinking the wine courtesy of MW, there must have been a good reason for that.
From Prosecution Exhibit KH1
"After giving the matter some thought, we agreed we would ask Trisha, Sandy, Michael and Nicky to stay on. But I was dreading raising the issue for fear of offending anyone.
When it came to talking about it, however, we discovered that Alan, who had spent time with our friends and family as well as with us, had already broached this subject with them, which made it all much easier. Having said that, we ended up getting down to the nitty-gritty rather earlier than anticipated – that Sunday evening, in fact – and not in the way we had planned, either. Gerry had gone round to one of the other apartments our party was occupying, where apparently something was said that annoyed him, precipitating the discussion we’d intended to hold in a rather calmer atmosphere.
We can laugh about it now, but at the time, Gerry and I couldn’t laugh at anything. After the bombshell had been dropped, Gerry’s mum had turned to my mum and said, ‘Well, Sue – it looks as if we’re on the “Granny Express” home!’ We also heard that after Gerry left, there had been a few cracks about ‘Big Brother evictions’. "

And there it is. Something was said that annoyed him, so the Grannies were packed off home.
Something was said that was too close to the truth
Something was said about their role
Something was said about . . .

You can't really sue your own parents, so getting rid of them was the next best thing.
Probably !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta on 30.11.14 9:29

@PeterMac wrote:I too find the SIlence of the McLambs interesting.
PMcC was very vocal in the first weeks, with her disinformation about shutters, and her deadly remarks about the reward.Perhaps they are all working underground, bhind the scenes.
Someone prepared the Dossier of death, and someone owns those ankles.

since the revelations about what else lurked within the extended family I can understand what some might want to keep their heads down,
but all of them ?
We saw Trish C in Portugal, making a total mess of her evidence - having obviously not learned her lines properly,
but surely a grandparent or two would be a real tear-jerker (and Fund Raiser)

And then we remember that a brace of Grannies were got rid of very quickly from PdL
since all people were doing was sitting round the pool, drinking the wine courtesy of MW, there must have been a good reason for that.
From Prosecution Exhibit KH1
"After giving the matter some thought, we agreed we would ask Trisha, Sandy, Michael and Nicky to stay on. But I was dreading raising the issue for fear of offending anyone.
When it came to talking about it, however, we discovered that Alan, who had spent time with our friends and family as well as with us, had already broached this subject with them, which made it all much easier. Having said that, we ended up getting down to the nitty-gritty rather earlier than anticipated – that Sunday evening, in fact – and not in the way we had planned, either. Gerry had gone round to one of the other apartments our party was occupying, where apparently something was said that annoyed him, precipitating the discussion we’d intended to hold in a rather calmer atmosphere.
We can laugh about it now, but at the time, Gerry and I couldn’t laugh at anything. After the bombshell had been dropped, Gerry’s mum had turned to my mum and said, ‘Well, Sue – it looks as if we’re on the “Granny Express” home!’ We also heard that after Gerry left, there had been a few cracks about ‘Big Brother evictions’. "

And there it is. Something was said that annoyed him, so the Grannies were packed off home.
Something was said that was too close to the truth
Something was said about their role
Something was said about . . .

You can't really sue your own parents, so getting rid of them was the next best thing.
Probably !
I've bolded a bit in black that is surely relevant given the many photos of the McCanns looking rather jovial "at the time".

nomendelta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo on 30.11.14 13:05

@nomendelta wrote:I've bolded a bit in black that is surely relevant given the many photos of the McCanns looking rather jovial "at the time".

He looks completely devastated here....

stumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 30.11.14 13:20

Yeah Stumo, I just cannot for the life of me make any sense out of any of this, so many things said and photos and other spoutings made previously have shown that things do not add up, but TPTB don't seem to be taking any notice of any of it, or are they?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo on 30.11.14 13:42

Nothing makes any sense, from them not searching to the exploits of the MET. Why were MI5 involved (Martin Grimes said he met an agent at the airport on his way back to the UK) , why were so many prominent individuals in PdL those weeks, why were they laughing and joking on the balcony only a few days after the event?

When our dog went missing, several years ago, i spent two solid days out on my bicycle looking for her and only stopped when i found her at an animal rescue centre a few miles away that i didn't know existed beforehand.

stumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 30.11.14 13:50

Also with relation to the family leaving,kate said it happened much earlier than expected,sunday in fact.

Sooo what.we KNOW from kates own words..someone said something that didnt sit well with Gerry and it happened between thursday and sunday....wow family must have been seeing the situation as odd with those two.

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.11.14 17:08

The lack of searching and the relaxed time enjoyed by the extended family are described here, by the lady who cooked their food that night.

Gerry's delighted 'jig on the balcony' is also included for good measure. There's little disguising what the Portuguese thought of their (in)actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 30.11.14 17:30

@suzyjohnson wrote:JW was woken up about 1 am. (His own statement) He asked if he could help and was told No he wasn't needed. His wife didn't want him to go out and search in any case. She was scared (An article his wife wrote, the same one I think where she said she thought the McCanns were great for not being 'over protective' parents)

Funny how at 1am when Matt and OC resort manager go to Jez' apartment and tell him and his partner Bridget that Gerry said he saw him earlier that evening outside the apartment, Jez does not elaborate on how he was wandering around the resort with his pram that evening. And does not consider it necessary to speak to police, given that wandering around the resort and bumping into Gerry would make him a vital eye-witness. 

But he simply goes back to sleep. I think not! And I doubt very much indeed whether either he or his partner Bridget were asleep at 1pm that night either. 

I think they, and all of Team McCann, were in a complete panic that night.

And even the next day, when Jez talks to Portuguese police, he STILL does not mention that he was pushing his pram around the resort and bumped into Gerry outside the apartment at around 9pm. Instead he flags up having seen a blonde-looking 'rasta-man' acting suspiciously in the tapas restaurant between 7.30pm and 8pm. Later identified as a fellow guest at the hotel who is a friend of Gerrys.

It is only after he returns home, to be confronted with a list of awkward questions from Detective Amaral including one that asks if he knows of any reason for someone to want to kidnap Gerry and Kate's daughter, that he changes his story to line up with what Gerry said about bumping into him on Thursday at around 9pm.

Gerry really landed Jez a curve-ball with that 9pm little 'chat' outside apartment 5A!

IMO

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 30.11.14 17:33

@stumo wrote:Nothing makes any sense, from them not searching to the exploits of the MET. Why were MI5 involved (Martin Grimes said he met an agent at the airport on his way back to the UK) , why were so many prominent individuals in PdL those weeks, why were they laughing and joking on the balcony only a few days after the event?

When our dog went missing, several years ago, i spent two solid days out on my bicycle looking for her and only stopped when i found her at an animal rescue centre a few miles away that i didn't know existed beforehand.

They thought they had got away with it.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 30.11.14 17:43

Dee Coy wrote:

The lack of searching and the relaxed time enjoyed by the extended family are described here, by the lady who cooked their food that night.

Gerry's delighted 'jig on the balcony' is also included for good measure. There's little disguising what the Portuguese thought of their (in)actions.

I venture to suggest that if this footage was shown on national tv in the UK there'd be little disguising what the British thought of this pair and their equally freeloading relatives, Dee.

The weight of circumstantial and other evidence is such that I constantly have to pinch myself to believe that they're still at large and that's not just my opinion - it's the opinion of many..

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo on 30.11.14 17:50

@j.rob wrote:

They thought they had got away with it

Yes, exactly, Gerry obviously didn't think he could be seen

stumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 01.12.14 1:56

@kimHager wrote:Exactly susie..if as TMs said the PJ wasnt searching why would JW be told he wasnt needed, it dont make sense.If a child is missing time is crucial and NO ONE turns down an extra pair of eyes or help in general.!!!

Yes, kimHager, when you put it like that.

And JW wasn't just help 'in general' He was someone GM knew full well was wandering about on the street during the 50 minutes that his daughter went missing. Someone who could easily have seen or heard something important. 

And it looks as though someone knocked on JW's door at 1 am almost by accident, I would have expected GM to ask Mark Warner which flat he was staying in much earlier.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 01.12.14 2:09

@j.rob wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:JW was woken up about 1 am. (His own statement) He asked if he could help and was told No he wasn't needed. His wife didn't want him to go out and search in any case. She was scared (An article his wife wrote, the same one I think where she said she thought the McCanns were great for not being 'over protective' parents)

Funny how at 1am when Matt and OC resort manager go to Jez' apartment and tell him and his partner Bridget that Gerry said he saw him earlier that evening outside the apartment, Jez does not elaborate on how he was wandering around the resort with his pram that evening. And does not consider it necessary to speak to police, given that wandering around the resort and bumping into Gerry would make him a vital eye-witness. 

But he simply goes back to sleep. I think not! And I doubt very much indeed whether either he or his partner Bridget were asleep at 1pm that night either. 

And even the next day, when Jez talks to Portuguese police, he STILL does not mention that he was pushing his pram around the resort and bumped into Gerry outside the apartment at around 9pm. Instead he flags up having seen a blonde-looking 'rasta-man' acting suspiciously in the tapas restaurant between 7.30pm and 8pm. Later identified as a fellow guest at the hotel who is a friend of Gerrys.

It is only after he returns home, to be confronted with a list of awkward questions from Detective Amaral including one that asks if he knows of any reason for someone to want to kidnap Gerry and Kate's daughter, that he changes his story to line up with what Gerry said about bumping into him on Thursday at around 9pm.

Gerry really landed Jez a curve-ball with that 9pm little 'chat' outside apartment 5A!

IMO

So, what exactly do you think JW's involvement might have been j.rob?

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 05.02.15 16:57

@suzyjohnson wrote:
@j.rob wrote:

IMO

BBM. Funny how one can spend years reading about a case and still suddenly a new idea appears. I can't believe I never doubted the veracity of the Gerry/JW encounter before reading this  banghead
Now I'm having a bunch of ideas about what that may mean. I'll have to think for a while and eventually come back and write what I think of that perspective.
Anyway JW's wife article always seemed over dramatic to me . And the fact that she was scared and didn't wanted him to go out and search? Who else on earth would think that? I would urge my partner go go out and help asap! Was she scared of what,when the police was all around?!

Answering to the title of the topic, IMO they didn't searched because obviously they knew it was pointless. Worse than that, they didn't even pretended to be searching (at least not convincingly) , said it was too dark and Mr even had a couple hours of sleep. Completely surreal  aaaah
Oh I was almost forgetting... they did something that indeed could help finding their daughter...asked for a priest! (yes I'm being ironic)

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Unit on 05.02.15 19:12

Some friends (Jon Corner's partner and Nicky Gill) searched, and Fiona Payne is mentioned but I don't know if she actually searched.
The friends didn't search for long though, Kate saw to that;

Monday morning, Fiona Payne knocked on our door and told us of a search, organised by some residents and tourists. We were transported with about 10 other people in a mini bus. We spent the morning searching the terrain and fields of difficult access near the resort. I cannot recite precisely the locale..Around 12h00 I received a telephone from Kate asking if Nicky and I could take care of the twins while they attended a session with the media asking for help and had just returned to the resort. Between us both, we watched the twins that afternoon. 
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/M_THOMPSON.htm

G-Unit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 05.02.15 22:49

@suzyjohnson wrote:
@j.rob wrote:

IMO

I think at least part of the 'mystery' is that there was a plan for a giant media hoax. I don't think it is just a coincidence that it was/is a giant media hoax. Some people have suggested (and I think that includes the McCanns - and we know how truthful they are) that it became an out-of-control juggernaut because the press got carried away with the story. But I think the story was planned in advance. 

What is shocking is how cynical I think it all was. Take into account the massive media interest into the awful Holly and Jessica case. It sold so many papers. Then the Milly Dowler case. Again, massive media interest. And the press hacking into phones. Plus April Jones. All dreadful cases but there was huge media coverage.

Then there have been a few very highly publicized cases of children being abducted and then found years later. That case in Belgium, for instance. Again, massive media interest and coverage.

The Elizabeth Smart case in the States I believe was entirely bogus. I think the Madeleine McCann  hoax was, in part, modeled on that. Albeit very different ages. But Elizabeth was apparently 'stolen' from her bed. She was allegedly chained up in a hellish lair and repeatedly raped, I think it was said, but looked remarkably unfazed after her 'rescue' when pictured beaming on the steps of the White House with President Bush and her father. Kate writes about this case in her book and even meets Elizabeth who plays with the twins, I think she writes. And she notes how remarkably well-adjusted she is (hmmm - the irony of it all.)

I think the Madeleine McCann 'abduction' was staged - but not just that week. I think it was pre-planned. But something went wrong that week. OR there was another agenda going on, or several other agendas going on and the plan went awry. Or maybe somebody or several people sabotaged the plan, for whatever reason.

My theory is that possibly Jez Wilkins was 'in' on a pre-planned abduction but he pulled out - that week even. Or other people pulled out that week (this would tie in with the substitute Madeleine theory) and he found himself landed in a big mess. A Big Fat Mess.

Why was there 'a disaster' according to Gerry? Or the 'world's biggest c***-up' according to Robert Murat? It wasn't Madeleine 'being stolen', imo. It was something else. 'Something' awful happened (to Madeleine) early on in the week. And while certain people might have been keen to make money out of a sca$$$$ about a faked abduction hoax of a live child, they were not prepared to go along with a <sexual abuse/murder case> faked abduction covering up the abuse/death of a child. Simply my opinion, of course.

One of Detective Amaral's questions - which were urgently faxed over to Jez on his return to UK despite his partner Bridge O'Donnell lying in the press as late as December 2007 that the 'Portuguese police never bothered to contact him' - was something along the lines of did Jez know of any reason why anyone would want to kidnap Gerald McCann's child? The exact questions are in the PJ files. Wilkins was obliged to give a fairly extensive response to Amaral's questions including showing exactly where he was standing when he allegedly bumped into Gerry that evfening. Not sure what Jez' answer was to the kidnap question was, though. Presumably that he had not idea.

Rather than: "To make a shed-load of money" perhaps?

And it is on record that Jez' police statements are remarkably inconsistent. On Friday 4th May 2007 he speaks to police and tells them about suspicious rasta-man in the tapas restaurant. By his return to UK he has changed his account of where he was/what he was doing that evening completely. Rasta-man disappears and he claims he was pushing his pram around the resort.

I presume because he has been 'lent on'. TM will grass on him. So he withdraws his rasta-man suspicion.

However the fact that Jez refuses to have noticed either Jane Tanner or 'Tanner-man' is evidence, imo, that he will not support the TM version of events.

But he is prepared to agree to admit (whether this is true or not) that he met Gerry outside apartment 5A at some time around 9pm (he is vague on times, unlike Gerry). I presume he was forced into agreeing that he was in such a crucial place at a crucial time (making him a crucial eyewitness as well, of course, as a potential suspect) because GM has dirt he can dish on him. If this 'meeting' did, indeed, take place, I would suspect it was extremely heated and might tie in with Kate's: "the f****** b******* have taken her,' which, in turn, could tie in with the substitute Madeleine theory.

If you subscribe to some kind of substitute Madeleine theory, then I suppose it is possible that *someone* (in on the hoax) was supposed to be seen scurrying away with a child who looked like Madeleine that evening at around 9.15pm (the time the first eye-witnesses claim they heard a commotion and also, not coincidentally, imo, the time that Gerry claims he 'bumped into' Jez). Thus lending weight to the abduction theory. But that *someone* pulled out. Or the child that was supposed to be Madeleine being carried away was pulled out (by her parents).

So TM were forced to come up with their incredibly flimsy and totally unbelievable 'Tanner-man'. Right at the last minute. 

That's why, imo, it was such a bodge-up. 

As for Jane Tanner, I suspect she may have been trying to protect her partner, Russell O'Brien. Perhaps she knows or suspects that he, or others in TM or their circle, have certain tendencies (that's putting it very mildly). And/or, given that Russell's specialty is acute/emergency medicine, perhaps he failed to do something that he could have done or should have done but chose not to because it would be too incriminating in the long run. Horrible thoughts but horrible things must have happened that week, imo.

I don't trust a single one of them. 

All theories, as always.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 05.02.15 23:09

BBM. Funny how one can spend years reading about a case and still suddenly a new idea appears. I can't believe I never doubted the veracity of the Gerry/JW encounter before reading this   
Now I'm having a bunch of ideas about what that may mean. I'll have to think for a while and eventually come back and write what I think of that perspective.
Anyway JW's wife article always seemed over dramatic to me . And the fact that she was scared and didn't wanted him to go out and search? Who else on earth would think that? I would urge my partner go go out and help asap! Was she scared of what,when the police was all around?!

Answering to the title of the topic, IMO they didn't searched because obviously they knew it was pointless. Worse than that, they didn't even pretended to be searching (at least not convincingly) , said it was too dark and Mr even had a couple hours of sleep. Completely surreal  
Oh I was almost forgetting... they did something that indeed could help finding their daughter...asked for a priest! (yes I'm being ironic)

---------

Oh, but Russell and Matt, I think it was, wandered along 'Cemetery Road' late on the evening of 3rd May 2007. And one of them notes in a police statement that he noticed the name of the road because it seemed like such a ..........<an irony, do you mean - an irony that you are pretending to look for a child who is already dead in a road called Cemetery Road?>.

Hmmm - they are so cavalier, aren't they? It's all a bit of an in joke, isn't it?

Did they ever give a stuff about Madeleine, any of them?

They make me sick, all of them.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum