The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 2 Empty Nicked from elsewhere

Post by PeterMac 26.11.14 8:04

What sort of parents would "Welcome" a search for the decomposing or disarticulated body of their eldest child.
"WELCOME" is the word they are said to have used - (Though it was probably Goebells-chell )

How many other ways could it have been put
"Parents accept that this has to be done in an effort to find the truth
Parents fearful and under great stress as they await the results
Parents resigned to the fact that all avenues have to be explored'

But no. We are told they WELCOME
verb [ trans. ]
. . .
• react with pleasure or approval to (an event or development)

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted

Post by woodforthetrees 26.11.14 8:43

PeterMac wrote:What sort of parents would "Welcome" a search for the decomposing or disarticulated body of their eldest child.

The type who know there will be nothing found there and it's a very 'welcome' diversion. thumbsup
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted

Post by Sceptic 26.11.14 10:37

[quote="violet6000"]But I am not sure where--wondering if anyone else has a similar recollection? I usually read this site for info. on the case, but I also have read much of the files and GA's book, and some other blogs & Web sites here and there. It seems that not too long ago I read a description of Kate telling some kind of investigator/reporter/??? that it would not be a good idea (not in so many words, but it seemed she was averse to the idea) to investigate a certain area--I think the area was indeed a body of water not too far from their apt. I noted her comment at the time b/c obviously it would seem to suggest that one should indeed search the area in question. I know this is very vague, but I'm wondering if any other readers of this forum have come across this incident? I will continue to try to find where I read it and will repost if I can.[/quote

]Earlier a police expert wearing white protective gloves had examined the bones at the lakeside

Criminal lawyer Mr Correia has spent thousands of pounds on the search.

He insists he was told by criminals that Maddie, who was three when she disappeared, had been raped, murdered and dumped in a lake in the area within 48 hours of being snatched.

However Maddies parents have previously dismissed him as a self-publicist and said there is no evidence of a link to the reservoir.

Referring to Mr Correia, Mr Mitchell added: 'You have to question what this mans motives are.

'He has done nothing but try and get publicity for himself and has caused extreme distress to Madeleines parents.'

Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.11.14 11:32

woodforthetrees wrote:
PeterMac wrote:What sort of parents would "Welcome" a search for the decomposing or disarticulated body of their eldest child.
The type who know there will be nothing found there and it's a very 'welcome' diversion.

Well quite !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 26.11.14 11:40

Sceptic wrote:
violet6000 wrote:But I am not sure where--wondering if anyone else has a similar recollection? I usually read this site for info. on the case, but I also have read much of the files and GA's book, and some other blogs & Web sites here and there. It seems that not too long ago I read a description of Kate telling some kind of investigator/reporter/??? that it would not be a good idea (not in so many words, but it seemed she was averse to the idea) to investigate a certain area--I think the area was indeed a body of water not too far from their apt. I noted her comment at the time b/c obviously it would seem to suggest that one should indeed search the area in question. I know this is very vague, but I'm wondering if any other readers of this forum have come across this incident? I will continue to try to find where I read it and will repost if I can.[/quote

]Earlier a police expert wearing white protective gloves had examined the bones at the lakeside

Criminal lawyer Mr Correia has spent thousands of pounds on the search.

He insists he was told by criminals that Maddie, who was three when she disappeared, had been raped, murdered and dumped in a lake in the area within 48 hours of being snatched.

However Maddies parents have previously dismissed him as a self-publicist and said there is no evidence of a link to the reservoir.

Referring to Mr Correia, Mr Mitchell added: 'You have to question what this mans motives are.

'He has done nothing but try and get publicity for himself and has caused extreme distress to Madeleines parents.'

I always thought Kate wants the body to be discovered for burial purposes , and Gerry is the clinical one [ literally ] who totally opposes the notion . hence the bruises on her arms .
IF she is immersed in water weighted down , then it probably scuppers any DNA being recovered . but i still go for her to have been destroyed some how by incineration .
living on the coast a sea always brings up its dead . still water a body usually has to be recovered , it would literally would be like looking for a needle in a haystack , if a small craft has been used she could be anywhere within the expanse , weighted down in the silt , almost impossible without sonar scanning equipment to map the bed .hence no if it is to be believed no real urgency from the PJ to seek out her alleged resting place .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 26.11.14 11:44

Snipped  "   Rain-sodden letter found on first anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance
Note was discovered outside room where three-year-old vanished in 2007
Claimed her body had been dumped in the Barragem da Bravura reservoir 
Letter immediately given to police but underwater search 'never took place'"

Am I the only one who thinks this would be a strange thing to do?  Risk leaving a letter outside the room from which Maddie had vanished - how would the letter writer know that the room wasn't being watched by the police for any strange happenings on the anniversary of Maddie's disappearance.    Very risky I would have thought.   Why didn't the letter writer just send the letter to the police if they had genuine info?  
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 26.11.14 11:46

PeterMac wrote:
woodforthetrees wrote:
The type who know there will be nothing found there and it's a very 'welcome' diversion.

Well quite !

Words like Welcome are used [ in that context ] because it is none speak . literally has no meaning in any given context , so it avails no literal clues to its reasoning or meaning , in other words its how people in certain professions talk these days , or in old money its total bolloc*s . but in there case designed bolloc*s to confuse . say something and mean multiple things , all part of the game .

As PM says watch the small fluffy rodent . if they are stating large expanse of water , really look for a desert , its all a game .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 26.11.14 11:53

plebgate wrote:Snipped  "   Rain-sodden letter found on first anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance
Note was discovered outside room where three-year-old vanished in 2007
Claimed her body had been dumped in the Barragem da Bravura reservoir 
Letter immediately given to police but underwater search 'never took place'"

Am I the only one who thinks this would be a strange thing to do?  Risk leaving a letter outside the room from which Maddie had vanished - how would the letter writer know that the room wasn't being watched by the police for any strange happenings on the anniversary of Maddie's disappearance.    Very risky I would have thought.   Why didn't the letter writer just send the letter to the police if they had genuine info?  
Indeed.

Can anyone give more info on this letter as it's the first i've heard of it.
Never heard of a letter being left in a missing persons case other than a ransom note in a kidnapping.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 26.11.14 12:58

It would be very interesting to hear what Dr Amaral have to say about this letter.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.11.14 13:29

woodforthetrees wrote:

The type who know there will be nothing found there and it's a very 'welcome' diversion. thumbsup

Ditto.  Exactly!
Believe the opposite of what the McCanns say.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.11.14 13:36

NickE wrote:It would be very interesting to hear what Dr Amaral have to say about this letter.

Can't be a burglator or "abductor" who had taken her that's a 100% certainty.
No burglator or "abductor" who snatched then killed their victim would return to leave a note.

It must be a prank or hoax letter.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 26.11.14 14:06

So, out of interest, where do people think she might be?

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 26.11.14 14:14

Brian Griffin wrote:So, out of interest, where do people think she might be?
Cremated and the ashes are in the UK or ashes was sprinkled around Ribiera do vascao
IMO.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 26.11.14 14:16

Or someone wrote it who goes back to PDL on the anniversary etc.to feel close to Maddy.....maybe to keep their name on the papers
kimHager
kimHager

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.11.14 18:54

What?  The child, or the body?

The child? Ask Kate, she knew knew exactly what happened to her.  She was there when it happened, she said so.

As for the body, ask Gerry.  He and only he alone knew knew the exact spot he laid her to rest.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 26.11.14 19:17

Well a body of water makes sense.You don't need equipment like shovels etc to bury something and it would essentiallywash away any evidence. JMO

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 2 Empty Where is Madeleine...?

Post by missbeetle 26.11.14 19:29

Cremated, and the ashes taken to different places...

...Huelva, for one...

...off Kate's rocks?

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann dumped in lake (Daily Mirror) and EXPRESS 30 Nov - 3 witesses to be questioned who arrived on the scene soon after Maddie was abducted - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann Dumped in Lake

Post by The Wood beyond the Trees 26.11.14 22:31

? Dartmoor (the Exeter connection seems to crop up rather often).  Just a nagging thought.
The Wood beyond the Trees

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.11.14 3:31

If we can go by GMcC's comment about finding the body to prove they killed Maddie, then my thought would be that the body was taken out to sea and dumped in the ocean. Possibly in the blue sports bag and weighted down with rocks or something heavy. Judging from GMc's comment he seemed quite assured she wouldn't be found it seems, as what parent of a missing child makes a comment like that?
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl Dixon 27.11.14 9:38

Joss wrote:If we can go by GMcC's comment about finding the body to prove they killed Maddie, then my thought would be that the body was taken out to sea and dumped in the ocean. Possibly in the blue sports bag and weighted down with rocks or something heavy. Judging from GMc's comment he seemed quite assured she wouldn't be found it seems, as what parent of a missing child makes a comment like that?
Well, certainly not Gerry McCann.

It was reported in the papers that the McCanns had been advised, by their lawyers, that the Portuguese authorities would struggle to press charges without a body. A close friend of the couple was then reported to have said "The legitimate question to ask Portuguese police is: 'Where is the body? Where is the evidence that Madeleine is dead?'"
Daryl Dixon

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.11.14 10:35

Daryl Dixon wrote:
Joss wrote:If we can go by GMcC's comment about finding the body to prove they killed Maddie, then my thought would be that the body was taken out to sea and dumped in the ocean. Possibly in the blue sports bag and weighted down with rocks or something heavy. Judging from GMc's comment he seemed quite assured she wouldn't be found it seems, as what parent of a missing child makes a comment like that?
Well, certainly not Gerry McCann.

It was reported in the papers that the McCanns had been advised, by their lawyers, that the Portuguese authorities would struggle to press charges without a body. A close friend of the couple was then reported to have said "The legitimate question to ask Portuguese police is: 'Where is the body? Where is the evidence that Madeleine is dead?'"
From this forum,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NES_NR0IOxA&feature=related
McCanns: Find the body and prove we killed her
93,288 views to 15.9.11
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.11.14 10:52

And this:

[color:5b6d=000000][size=13][size=13]In a signal that the McCanns are prepared to fight to prove their [size=13]innocence, they issue a challenge to Portuguese detectives, saying: “Find the body and prove we killed her.”[/size][/size][/size]
[color:5b6d=000000]http://www.mccannfiles.com/id29.html
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl Dixon 27.11.14 12:02

Joss wrote:And this:

[size=13][size=13]In a signal that the McCanns are prepared to fight to prove their [size=13]innocence, they issue a challenge to Portuguese detectives, saying: “Find the body and prove we killed her.”[/size][/size][/size]
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id29.html

It's a forum myth, Joss. Gerry McCann never said the words "Find the body and prove we killed her". It was a close friend of the couple who said "The legitimate question to ask Portuguese police is: 'Where is the body? Where is the evidence that Madeleine is dead?'" It was then reported in some of the tabloids as GM laying down a challenge to the police.
Daryl Dixon

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 27.11.14 12:16

I think Daryl Dixon may be correct. The comment has been repeated over and over on the Internet as being from GM, but I have never seen definite chapter and verse.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 27.11.14 12:24

Joss wrote:If we can go by GMcC's comment about finding the body to prove they killed Maddie, then my thought would be that the body was taken out to sea and dumped in the ocean. Possibly in the blue sports bag and weighted down with rocks or something heavy.

But by whom, certainly not the McCanns, they never had the opportunity or resources and its highly unlikely they would have entrusted others with this task.

If in fact they had, they wouldn't be so confident the body would never be found and that charges would never be brought against them. No greater love hath man than to lay down the life of his friend to save himself. Apart from anything else, such a theory would fly in the face of the dog's scentings and body secretions relating to the McCann's rental car. You can't have it both ways.

As for the so called challenge, it was actually Mitchell who laid down the gauntlet when he stated that it was for the police to prove their guilt, not for them to prove their innocence.
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top