The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Media ‘gagged over bid to report MP child sex cases’

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media ‘gagged over bid to report MP child sex cases’

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.11.14 16:44

http://news.sky.com/story/1008757/andrew-mitchell-defends-16m-rwanda-aid

Andrew Mitchell Defends £16m Rwanda Aid

The Tory is unapologetic about his decision to sign off the grant on his last day as international development secretary.

£16m!

Perhaps he could go 'cap in hand' to Rwanda, to ask for a erm, favour, a bit of AID a 'loan'!

Say a 'loan' of about , say, £3 MILLION! winkwink

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.11.14 17:00

Do we know who represented whom ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 27.11.14 21:37

@jeanmonroe wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/1008757/andrew-mitchell-defends-16m-rwanda-aid

The Tory is unapologetic about his decision to sign off the grant on his last day as international development secretary.

£16m!

Perhaps he could go 'cap in hand' to Rwanda, to ask for a erm, favour, a bit of AID a 'loan'!

big grin

All this money being given away left, right and centre without a thought for the people who have to get out of bed day after day and earn it.    I read about the family tax credits (or some such name) being sent to families in other countries who have never set foot in this country because one of their parents happened to  come here to work.   What on earth is going on in this country.   Seems like we are keeping the whole World and his wife and yet the lot of us have been told that the austerity measures in Britain have to be kept up.  

The sad thing is, I can't see it ever changing.   We must be absolutely bonkers imo.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 28.11.14 2:50

@plebgate wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/1008757/andrew-mitchell-defends-16m-rwanda-aid

£16m!

big grin

All this money being given away left, right and centre without a thought for the people who have to get out of bed day after day and earn it.    I read about the family tax credits (or some such name) being sent to families in other countries who have never set foot in this country because one of their parents happened to  come here to work.   What on earth is going on in this country.   Seems like we are keeping the whole World and his wife and yet the lot of us have been told that the austerity measures in Britain have to be kept up.  

The sad thing is, I can't see it ever changing.   We must be absolutely bonkers imo.
I agree and it's not just the U.K. that is doing that. Most western countries give away millions and even billions of dollars over time in foreign aid, when  the people in their own countries are suffering budget cutbacks.
The whole system is a big scam. Where is the accountability from those that cripple our economies, and why aren't we demanding it seeing as it is the taxpayer that pays those enormous amounts of money ongoingly?
I really don't think it can keep going like this without some serious consequences as we are already seeing from the insanity of it all. I think the only answer is for all of us to start thinking of ways to bypass the corrupt systems that are in place so TPB lose their control over us all.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 28.11.14 10:45

Just seen this on sky news....Lock him up and throw away the key. Are we slowly getting there !!! clapping

http://news.sky.com/story/1381594/paedophile-abused-19-children-in-his-care

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 28.11.14 11:20

@jozi wrote:Just seen this on sky news....Lock him up and throw away the key. Are we slowly getting there !!! clapping

Yes, agree, good news.  But don't think we'll see the sort of purge we'd all like.   Think it will still only be a few old school masters, care home owners, perverted pop stars, (and we're running out of those! He He!) & political nobodies.  Real progress will only come if it's "Politically Expedient"  [borrowed phrase from portugal video post; thanks] Been struggling to articulate the idea that this is all "case managed", still think this is true.

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 28.11.14 11:24

@jozi wrote:Just seen this on sky news....Lock him up and throw away the key. Are we slowly getting there !!! clapping

Good call by the police at last in this case but as far as investigating paedophiles in Westminster - still nothing has happened. It seems there isn't a single person in government brought to book yet. Lots of inquiries though.

I watched the Channel 4 paedophile documentary the other night. It seems paedophilia is now to be classed as an illness and just like we were told by the government to 'hug a hoody' are we to think that paedophiles should all be in some sort of therapy? If there's so many of them that's one hell of a lot of therapy clinics. If the government, NSA and CEOP can't get it right then what's a few therapy sessions going to achieve? Therapy doesn't work.

I saw in the newspapers today that someone is saying we'll need to build more prisons to house the alarming growth in the number of paedophiles. I suppose if the government provide 'therapy' via privately owned companies invested in and run by goodness knows who, that will alleviate things! Will paedophilia become a disability that a person can claim benefits on the back of?

I was annoyed by the biased Channel 4 documentary. I saw it as some sort of dumbing down. The 'poor man' who 'came out' - note that he went to Germany after the programme for 'therapy' as Germany know how to do it apparently.

Here's my opinion on it.

Stick any offending paedophile on an island in a cold place (we have lots of empty islands around the British Isles - some of them have lovely buildings on them), give him a bag of seed, a survival manual, a spade and a religious/spiritual book of his choice. Then let him contemplate survival and spiritual comfort in a place where he/she can gather with like minded people who have harmed children in the worst and most grotesque way. That would be 'all together now'. Don't lock them up, just let them concentrate on survival to keep them busy. I'm sure there would be enough doctors, dentists and professionals there to keep each other well.

I'm a paedophile let me out of here might be the next Channel 4 documentary!

I doubt you'd ever see an MP on such an island - they are as pure as the driven snow at the present time (protected that is).

Anyway, it's only my opinion.

It's good to see some justice, however small is being seen to be done.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 28.11.14 11:57

@aquila wrote:

Good call by the police at last in this case but as far as investigating paedophiles in Westminster - still nothing has happened. It seems there isn't a single person in government brought to book yet. Lots of inquiries though.

I watched the Channel 4 paedophile documentary the other night. It seems paedophilia is now to be classed as an illness and just like we were told by the government to 'hug a hoody' are we to think that paedophiles should all be in some sort of therapy? If there's so many of them that's one hell of a lot of therapy clinics. If the government, NSA and CEOP can't get it right then what's a few therapy sessions going to achieve? Therapy doesn't work.

I saw in the newspapers today that someone is saying we'll need to build more prisons to house the alarming growth in the number of paedophiles. I suppose if the government provide 'therapy' via privately owned companies invested in and run by goodness knows who, that will alleviate things! Will paedophilia become a disability that a person can claim benefits on the back of?

I was annoyed by the biased Channel 4 documentary. I saw it as some sort of dumbing down. The 'poor man' who 'came out' - note that he went to Germany after the programme for 'therapy' as Germany know how to do it apparently.

Here's my opinion on it.

Stick any offending paedophile on an island in a cold place (we have lots of empty islands around the British Isles - some of them have lovely buildings on them), give him a bag of seed, a survival manual, a spade and a religious/spiritual book of his choice. Then let him contemplate survival and spiritual comfort in a place where he/she can gather with like minded people who have harmed children in the worst and most grotesque way. That would be 'all together now'. Don't lock them up, just let them concentrate on survival to keep them busy. I'm sure there would be enough doctors, dentists and professionals there to keep each other well.

I'm a paedophile let me out of here might be the next Channel 4 documentary!

I doubt you'd ever see an MP on such an island - they are as pure as the driven snow at the present time (protected that is).

Anyway, it's only my opinion.
Lol...quite, but I would castrate them first .....Oh but wait, it would be against their human rights eh !!!

I do think it is a step in the right direction though (Elm House) at least its in the public eye ? They have to charge someone, maybe not who we would like but at least it's being talked about and the public can make their own minds up. At least after all the names being banded about in all this, they are not going to come out of it smelling of roses !!!

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum