The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

BEN HODDER - Another top Essex Police Officer charged with paedophilia offences - and his e-mail to me on 6 December 2011

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BEN HODDER - Another top Essex Police Officer charged with paedophilia offences - and his e-mail to me on 6 December 2011

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.11.14 11:57

Last month Ben Hodder, Chief Inspector and Borough Commander for Essex Police in Thurrock (south Essex), was charged with child sexual abuse images - making indecent images of children. He follows a most unfortunate list of others senior Essex Police Officers charged and convicted of paedophile offences.

Details:  

Thurrock chief police officer's bail extended after arrest

[ PIC: Thurrock chief police officer's bail extended after arrest ] 

A TOP police officer arrested on suspicion of a sexual offence has been rebailed.

Chief Inspector Ben Hodder, the district commander for Thurrock, was arrested on May 8.

He answered bail today and was rebailed until September, pending further enquiries.

Mr Hodder has been temporarily removed from his post as the borough's district commander.

Leigh Norris has stepped in as acting chief inspector while the investigation continues.

Last week, a police spokesman confirmed a man had been arrested in connection with an investigation into a sexual offence.

Mr Hodder had been a prolific Twitter user, but has not posted any messages since May 8.

Top Thurrock cop arrested in connection with sex offence

[ Pic: Chief Inspector - Ben Hodder ]

A SENIOR police officer has been arrested in connection with a sexual offence.

Though he has not been named officially, Thurrock police division commander Ben Hodder is believed to be the police officer Essex Police have confirmed has been arrested and released on bail.

Chief Inspector Hodder is not at work and not responding to emails other than a basic message which reads: “Many thanks for your email. I am out of the office at this time. Please contact Acting Chief Inspector 733 Leigh Norris who is covering me in my absence.”

The county force’s senior press officer Stephen Partridge has confirmed a significant investigation has been launched, though he declined to name anyone involved.

Mr Partridge told the Enquirer: “On 8 May Essex Police arrested a man in connection with an investigation into an allegation of a sexual offence. He was taken to a police station and subsequently bailed.”

Chief Inspector Hodder has been district commander of the police in Thurrock for more than two years and has nearly 20 years service in Essex Police, mainly in the Thurrock, Basildon and Harlow areas.

The force has confirmed that Leigh Norris, who has a high profile in Thurrock through his Twitter presence, has been named as acting Chief Insp-ector in Thurrock.

Details of Ben Hodder's appearance in court when he was charged: October 2014  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-29710653 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TOP ESSEX POLICE OFFICER JAILED FOR 6 YEARS FOR STRING OF SEX ATTACKS O YOUNG GIRL

On Friday 18 October 2002 at 1.03am, David Bromley of Baldwins Farm reported the death of Lee Balkwell to Essex Ambulance Service (see 'Lee Balkwell' section on this forum] . One of Essex Police's most senior Police Officers directed one Inspector Richard Croft to manage the crime scene there. That was not in accordance with normal procedures - a different officer should have been sent. The decision to send Richard Croft that night was never explained. No Crime Scene Report was ever done - and the case has been subject to over 12 years of major controversy amidst allegations of widespread corruption at a senior level in Essex Police. Some time after this, Richard Croft was jailed for 6 years for serial sex offences against a close relative under 16:

Top Cop Paedophile convicted for 6 years

1st Feb 2008 | in Social Care

TOP COP WAS PAEDOPHILE

MATT FRANCIS - EDITORIAL@GAZETTENEWS.CO.UK  08:00 - 30 January 2008

A TOP Essex cop subjected a young girl to a sickening sequence of sexual abuse.

He now finds himself on the other side of the law after being jailed for six years yesterday.

Richard Croft, 50, formerly of St Charles Road, Brentwood, subjected his victim to a string of attacks over an 18-month period. Croft was told by Judge David Goodin, sitting at Ipswich Crown Court, that he was guilty of a "catalogue of abuse".

Croft, who has resigned from his job as an inspector with Essex Police and moved to Lincoln, pleaded guilty to six offences.
He admitted four offences of indecency with a child and two of indecent assault.

The court heard that Croft began sexual activity with his victim when she was just 12 years old.

Prosecutor Stephen Dyble said over the next 18 months Croft escalated his attentions towards the girl leading to full sexual intercourse on a number of occasions.

While Croft had admitted six offences, they were specimen charges said Mr Dyble. The offending began while Croft was stationed at Stanford le Hope and took place at a number of locations. Full sexual intercourse began when the girl was 13 and became commonplace, Mr Dyble told the court. The offences came to light early last year when the victim, by then in her mid-20s, contacted Essex Police. On March 9 last year officers went to Croft’s home in Brentwood and arrested him.

Mr Dyble said as Croft was led away he shouted to his wife: "See you in a few years." Appearing for Croft, John Caudle, said it was significant that no force had been used against the girl. But Croft recognised she had suffered psychological damage and he was genuinely sorry.

Croft’s decision to plead guilty had spared his victim the trauma of giving evidence said Mr Caudle.

Since being charged Croft had sent letters expressing his remorse to the girl and her mother. The case marked the end of an impeccable police career and previously unblemished personal record Mr Caudle added. Croft ran Billericay Police Station from June 2001 to 2005 and was working as a response team inspector at Basildon until his arrest.

Jailing Croft for six years, Judge Goodin said he had betrayed the trust of the girl. "In corrupting her and stealing her early adolescence you destroyed part of her life and that must affect her for many years to come, if not forever," he said.

Croft was told he would remain on the Sexual Offenders’ Register for life.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back to Ben Hodder

Ben Hodder was the Borough Commander for Harlow during the time I was also the Chairman of Harlow Neighbourhood Watch, and I had many dealings with him. He seemed a nice enough guy at the time.

Here's one of his e-mails that he kindly sent me back on 6 December 2011:

6 December 2011

Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

Tony,

Many thanks for your work, I must say what a fantastic piece of work and I am really supportive of all the efforts of Harlow Neighbourhood Watch.

I will ask Graham Anthony to provide you with details about burglary hot spots and estates with a particular issue around Burglary.

Please let Graham know if you require any further assistance and/or information and I will do my very best to assist.

Marysia - I will ask Graham to look into a CSP Burglary prevention type leaflet providing guidance on home security etc.

Many thanks

Ben

Chief Inspector Ben Hodder
Harlow District Commander
Western Division
Essex Police
Telephone: 0300 333 4444 Ext: 300001
Email: Ben.Hodder@essex.pnn.police.uk
Harlow Police Station, The High, Harlow, Essex CM20 1HG
Opening hours: 7 Days a week, 8am - Midnight

+++++

P.S. I decided to resign as Chairman of Harlow NWH in 2012 in view of the McCanns' action against me in the High Court, as I thought it might adversely affect the work of Neighbourhood Watch

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ben Hodder, paedophile senior police officer, pleads GUILTY

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.03.15 12:10

Hodder pleaded guilty yesterday and will be sentenced on 17 April.

He will be placed on the Sex Offenders Register.

Hard to see him remaining a police officer...after all, one of his professional duties was to monitor people on the Sex Offenders Register...  

++++++++++++++++++

Harlow’s former top cop may face jail after pleading guilty to indecent images of children charge

Date posted: 13-03-2015

A SENIOR officer with Essex police is facing jail after pleading guilty to making five indecent images of children.

Ben Hodder, 34, former district commander for Thurrock who had spent more than 15 years with the force, was arrested on 8 May last year.
Hodder had held the post as district commander for Harlow in 2010 until 2012.

He appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court today (Friday, 13 March) to enter his guilty plea to making one category B image and four category C images between November and December 2013.

A further charge of making two category A images – the very worst level between October and December 2010 was dropped when the prosecution offered no evidence.

Hodder claimed that one of the children allegedly being abused in a DVD found in his possession was in fact a very young-looking adult.

Allan Compton, for Hodder, said: ‘In short there were two images we were concerned about. Enquiries both here and abroad have found that the subject is well over the age of 18 albeit very young looking.’

Mr Compton said at an earlier hearing: ‘[Mr Hodder] does understand that the boys in the second charge are 15 or 16, so it’s clear that the matter doesn’t require a trial.’

He continued: ‘There is a sexual offences prevention order application, and there may be a discussion as to whether in this case such an order is necessary.’

Hodder, who has been suspended from his post with Essex police since his arrest, was warned he would be ordered to sign the sex offenders’ register.

Adjourning Hodder’s sentence until 17 April, Judge David Radford said: ‘Parliament has required that following your conviction you will have to be placed on the sex offenders’ register, as far as everything else is concerned that will be dealt with on the next occasion.

Hodder, of San Marcos Drive, Chafford Hundred, Thurrock, appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court in a grey shirt and black tie and was granted unconditional bail until his sentence.

ETA:   This report of the paedophile police chaplain is also relevant - although this time, it's Cambridgeshire Police:

BBC East - 26 January 2015 Last updated at 17:06

Ex-Cambridgeshire Police chaplain Stephen Talbot admits child image charges

The former police chaplain admitted three charges when he appeared at court in Cambridge earlier

A former chaplain with Cambridgeshire Police has admitted making and possessing indecent images of children.

Stephen Talbot, 63, from Little Downham, Cambridgeshire, also admitted perverting the course of justice.

Cambridge Crown Court heard he tried to destroy a computer hard drive knowing it contained images of children.

Talbot resigned from his police role on 1 October and was arrested the same day. He is expected to be sentenced during the week of 16 February.

The court heard Talbot had tried to destroy some of the evidence by placing it in rubbish bins in neighbouring towns.

Det Supt Gary Ridgway said Talbot's actions were an "enormous breach of trust".

"Some images found on Talbot's computer were at the highest level and his deliberate act to destroy further evidence means we will never know the true extent of his offending," he said.

"Safeguarding the most vulnerable in society is our priority, so making sure we stop those responsible for this type of crime, no matter who they are, is imperative."

+++

Didn't one Sergei Malinka also destroy his hard drive before the police got to it? - that's Malinka, friend of Robert Murat, who had encrypted material on his computer but had 'no idea' how it got there (!)

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BEN HODDER - Another top Essex Police Officer charged with paedophilia offences - and his e-mail to me on 6 December 2011

Post by jeanmonroe on 14.03.15 12:26

Sadly, due to the 'commonality' of these 'exposes' now, of people in 'authority/supposedly trusted' positions, in public life, this 'case' will be another 'case' of 'Ugh, ANOTHER one?'

Did he 'use' the 'I only done it for research purposes, M'Lady' er, 'excuse'?

Did he 'use' the 'i was only looking for Madeleine McCann, M'Lady' er 'excuse'?

Sadly, as i said, this will be another case of 'ANOTHER pervert cop,........ who cares?'

"Next"

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BEN HODDER - Another top Essex Police Officer charged with paedophilia offences - and his e-mail to me on 6 December 2011

Post by Guest on 14.03.15 14:30

Theresa May warns the public still do not grasp the scale of child sex abuse in Britain, saying it is 'woven into the fabric of our society'

• Home Secretary says new inquiry will uncover more shocking allegations
  • Warned the public that they are yet to grasp the full scale of the scandal
  • Inquiry examine claims against NHS, schools, care homes and politicians
  • May described institutional child abuse as 'the darkness in our midst'   

By Laurie Hanna For Mailonline
Published: 11:08, 14 March 2015 | Updated: 14:21, 14 March 2015

Home Secretary Theresa May said she had agreed to remove any cut-off date for claims which can be investigated by the probe
Child sex abuse is 'woven, covertly, into the fabric' of British society, Home Secretary Theresa May has warned.
The Conservative politician announced this week that a new judge-led inquiry into historic child abuse will investigate allegations from before the 1970s. 

But she said the public are yet to grasp the full scale of the scandal, with the allegations so far amounting to the 'tip of the iceberg'.
Writing in the Daily Telegraph, Mrs May said: 'We already know the trail will lead into our schools and hospitals, our churches, our youth clubs and many other institutions that should have been places of safety but instead became the setting for the most appalling abuse. 
'However, what the country doesn't yet appreciate is the true scale of that abuse.
'In my discussions with older victims and survivors and their representatives, I began to realise how abuse is woven, covertly, into the fabric of British society.
'During one of my first meeting with survivors, one lady said to me: "Get this inquiry right and it will be like a stick of Blackpool rock. You will see abuse going through every level of society."
'I fear she is right. I have said before and I shall say again, that what we have seen so far is only the tip of the iceberg.'
Mrs May said that the appointment of panel members and new terms of reference for the Parliamentary inquiry into historical abuse marked a 'new beginning' for the probe. 
Scroll down for video 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2994595/Child-sex-abuse-woven-fabric-British-society-claims-Theresa-May.html#ixzz3UN2VWLvk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Hard drive

Post by fz2 on 14.03.15 15:41

Quote from T. Bennett;
Didn't one Sergei Malinka also destroy his hard drive before the police got to it? - that's Malinka, friend of Robert Murat, who had encrypted material on his computer but had 'no idea' how it got there (!)
Please explain the above, I am at a loss as to how anyone could explain encrypted material if the hard drive had been destroyed.

fz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.03.15 20:05

@fz2 wrote:Quote from T. Bennett;
Please explain the above, I am at a loss as to how anyone could explain encrypted material if the hard drive had been destroyed.
You have misunderstood what I wrote.

Sergei Malinka was the man who destroyed his hard drive.

Robert Murat was the man who had encrypted materail on his computer.

Two different people

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fz2 on 15.03.15 16:38

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Two different people
Okay I may have misunderstood your post, tho I still fail to see your point.
I for one have destroyed not one but many hard drives over the years and surely you can't be serious that one should be viewed as suspicious for having encrypted material on their hard drive?

fz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.03.15 17:29

@fz2 wrote:
I for one have destroyed not one but many hard drives over the years

REPLY: Just before the police come knocking on your door?

and surely you can't be serious that one should be viewed as suspicious for having encrypted material on their hard drive?

REPLY: You have shedloads of encrypted material on your computer - and you don't know how it got there? Pull the other one

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mad world on 15.03.15 18:50

all smacks of TPTB playing hardball..you investigate us too hard looking into historic child abuse,coppers are going down. Security service games imo

mad world

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fz2 on 15.03.15 19:17

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@fz2 wrote:
I for one have destroyed not one but many hard drives over the years

REPLY: Just before the police come knocking on your door?

and surely you can't be serious that one should be viewed as suspicious for having encrypted material on their hard drive?

REPLY: You have shedloads of encrypted material on your computer - and you don't know how it got there? Pull the other one
The police have never came knocking on my door after having destroyed a had drive.
And yes, I do have loads of encrypted material, I trust my bank, paypal and the likes to get these things right.

fz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 15.03.15 19:26

@fz2 wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Two different people
I for one have destroyed not one but many hard drives over the years and surely you can't be serious that one should be viewed as suspicious for having encrypted material on their hard drive?

Article in the Sun 28 May 2008

Maddie suspect had kid porn The Sun

By ONLINE REPORTER

Published: 28 May 2008

MADELEINE McCann suspect Robert Murat viewed child pornography on his computer, it was revealed yesterday.

Briton Murat, 33, visited a string of depraved websites.

He lives yards from the Portuguese holiday flat where Maddie, four, was snatched.

A police source said: "Examination of Mr Murat’s computer has confirmed an unhealthy appetite for deeply disturbing material.

"There is no direct link between what was found and Madeleine. But officers are describing it as a 'relevant sexual history'."

Murat's ex-boss Paul Titcombe, 49, called him "a huge porn fan, addicted to women."

Garage owner Paul, of Norwich, said Murat once terrified a female colleague at the Bernard Matthews factory by stalking her.

In a section that has since been deleted from the online version:

Titcombe continued to say that all the women hated him (Murat) and that he suspected he had an "unhealthy" interest in children.

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by fz2 on 15.03.15 19:32

@sharonl wrote:
@fz2 wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Two different people

By ONLINE REPORTER

MADELEINE McCann suspect Robert Murat viewed child pornography on his computer, it was revealed yesterday.

He lives yards from the Portuguese holiday flat where Maddie, four, was snatched.

A police source said: "Examination of Mr Murat’s computer has confirmed an unhealthy appetite for deeply disturbing material.

"There is no direct link between what was found and Madeleine. But officers are describing it as a 'relevant sexual history'."

Murat's ex-boss Paul Titcombe, 49, called him "a huge porn fan, addicted to women."

Garage owner Paul, of Norwich, said Murat once terrified a female colleague at the Bernard Matthews factory by stalking her.

Titcombe continued to say that all the women hated him (Murat) and that he suspected he had an "unhealthy" interest in children.
PMSL, it was in the Scum so it must be true.

fz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LG on 15.03.15 21:14

Fz2 I will admit to have been a lurker for years before I signed up as a member of this forum. As a relative newbie yourself I find your posts particularly objectionable. May I respectfully suggest self moderation? Off to find my hard hat.

LG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.03.15 21:46

@fz2 wrote:
@sharonl wrote:

By ONLINE REPORTER

How sad to see someone posting here and trivialising and scoffing at child sexual abuse.

No need to find your hard hat, LG, the posts of Fz2 today have indeed been highly objectionable - and if I may so say, totally unrepresentative of what this forum stands for.

Today on CMOMM I've seen child sexual abuse trivialised, I've seen unnecessarily graphic and lurid speculation posted about goings-on between Dr Payne and Dr Kate McCann in Praia da Luz, and a poster here, 'noseyparker', who is still apparently welcome to post here despite his hero-worship of the disgraced liar Robert Green and his obvious goading.

It's a funny old place at the moment.

May be the new Mods will sort it all out?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noseyparker on 15.03.15 23:07

@Tony Bennett wrote:

How sad to see someone posting here and trivialising and scoffing at child sexual abuse.

No need to find your hard hat, LG, the posts of Fz2 today have indeed been highly objectionable - and if I may so say, totally unrepresentative of what this forum stands for.

Today on CMOMM I've seen child sexual abuse trivialised, I've seen unnecessarily graphic and lurid speculation posted about goings-on between Dr Payne and Dr Kate McCann in Praia da Luz, and a poster here, 'noseyparker', who is still apparently welcome to post here despite his hero-worship of the disgraced liar Robert Green and his obvious goading.

Mr. Bennett this is the second time today you have mentioned Robert Green and me in your post.Is it to elicit a reaction ? I have no hero worship of Robert Green.It seems to me like you are doing the goading ,you seem to have taken a dislike to me because I don,t agree with you and you seem to want me banned from posting here.If I have posted anything that is libellous or derogatory about anyone/anything I wou;d welcome the moderators opinion on what Ihave said that you seem to find so offensive.thank you

noseyparker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fz2 on 15.03.15 23:12

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@fz2 wrote:
@sharonl wrote:

By ONLINE REPORTER

How sad it is on an open forum that one seems to have no right to challenge others without the threat of moderation.
ETA. Why does the name Tony Bennett never show up as on line, or in the last 24 hours?

fz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 16.03.15 0:03

@fz2 wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@fz2 wrote:
@sharonl wrote:

By ONLINE REPORTER

How sad it is on an open forum that one seems to have no right to challenge others without the threat of moderation.
ETA. Why does the name Tony Bennett never show up as on line, or in the last 24 hours?
With all respect the moderators are not a threat rather sometimes required when members get carried away. I have contacted but they must be leading their lives it being very late on the eve of Mothering Sunday. Not being a moderator all I can do is suggest everyone just takes a breath and remember why we are here.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fz2 on 16.03.15 1:05

@Nina wrote:
@fz2 wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@fz2 wrote:
@sharonl wrote:

By ONLINE REPORTER

With all respect the moderators are not a threat rather sometimes required when members get carried away. I have contacted but they must be leading their lives it being very late on the eve of Mothering Sunday. Not being a moderator all I can do is suggest everyone just takes a breath and remember why we are here.
Can you please elaborate your second sentence as it makes not one ounce of sense to me.

fz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fz2 on 16.03.15 1:25

@LG wrote:Fz2 I will admit to have been a lurker for years before I signed up as a member of this forum. As a relative newbie yourself I find your posts particularly objectionable. May I respectfully suggest self moderation? Off to find my hard hat.
Please state which post of mine you find objectionable and why?

fz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 16.03.15 3:21

I find quite a few of your posts objectionable fz2 and I hope that the new mods sort this disruption out quickly.   A personal attack on JeanM being a good example and also the one that Tony has commented on above.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Savage on 16.03.15 8:49

With respect, could members please make comments about the post title,and not direct personal comments at each other.

Joy Savage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.03.15 9:27

@plebgate wrote:I find quite a few of your posts objectionable fz2 and I hope that the new mods sort this disruption out quickly.   A personal attack on JeanM being a good example and also the one that Tony has commented on above.
When trouble kicks off around here it gives me the opportunity to investigate. Fz2 has been here many times before and all her usernames have been banned.

Now I can add Fz2 to the list.

Back to top Go down

Whoever Fz2 is, she was definitely not here to help us find out the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.03.15 11:25

@admin wrote:
@plebgate wrote:I find quite a few of your posts objectionable fz2 and I hope that the new mods sort this disruption out quickly.   A personal attack on JeanM being a good example and also the one that Tony has commented on above.
When trouble kicks off around here it gives me the opportunity to investigate. Fz2 has been here many times before and all her usernames have been banned.

Now I can add Fz2 to the list.
Good!

Suddenly, today is going better.

Whoever Fz2 is, why does she do it?

Not to help find out the truth about Madeleine McCann, that's for sure

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mad world on 16.03.15 12:03

But made fair point fz2..if you believe a report in the sun...wow you need your head read. Has murat been done for possessing child porn? Not that i'm aware of so why print that sun online story from 6 years ago? Poor show and poor show for giving it the whole they're mocking child abuse dramatics when someone has the temerity to argue. Fz2 is right..the sun is gutter journalism.

mad world

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.03.15 12:25

@mad world wrote:But made fair point fz2...if you believe a report in the sun...wow you need your head read. Has Murat been done for possessing child porn? Not that i'm aware of so why print that sun online story from 6 years ago? Poor show and poor show for giving it the whole they're mocking child abuse dramatics when someone has the temerity to argue. Fz2 is right...the sun is gutter journalism.
@ mad world

You seem to have ignored the clear warning from new Moderator Joy Savage, just to remind you:  "With respect, could members please make comments about the post title, and not direct personal comments at each other".

Just for the record, there is a mountain of information about Robert Murat's alleged sexual perversions and interests, the Sun report merely added to existing concerns about him, read the detailed account by Carlos Costas in the PJ files about Robert Murat, just for starters. The Sun is not always wrong.

@ Mods & Admin

Both 'mad world' and 'noseyparker' have IMO long overstayed their welcome on here, time surely to hit the 'ban' button?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum