The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos  - Page 2 Mm11

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos  - Page 2 Mm11

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos  - Page 2 Regist10

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos  - Page 2 Empty Re: Olympus Camera, Stuart Martin & the photos

Post by pennylane 15.11.14 8:57

sharonl wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Gamble is in this right up to his neck, right from the beginning.
On his own admission he is involved in organising the tampering with evidence, and therefore 'strictly' Perverting the Course of Justice.
Why.
Is this the same guy who went to Thailand and procured some children - just to show that it could be done, of course, which i think most people already knew ?

He claims that he was making a film of some sort.  

As he had no jurisdiction in Cambodia and could do nothing to help those children, why on earth did the former head of CEOP go out there only to come back and ADVERTISE where these kids were available?  Its absolutely shocking that anyone could do that, but a man of his position?

In addition to that, he has this INEQE company that advises schools on internet security for children yet he believes that paedophiles that do view images online should not be too harshly punished.

Then we have a suspect in a missing child case being given confidential CEOP manuals, his CATS entry disappearing and he accompanies Gamble at the police bravery awards

I have serious concerns about this guy, he is shocking.
I agree PM and sharon!

JG has a lot to hide (imo), and that's why he never shuts up. Just like his two infamous child-neglecting mates.  The best defense is a good offense, and I find all three of them grossly offensive!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top