The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'  - Page 8 Mm11

ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'  - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'  - Page 8 Mm11

ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'  - Page 8 Regist10

ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'  - Page 8 Empty Re: ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'

Post by Carrry On Doctor 22.11.14 8:48

Just watched it all the way through and have a feeling of bewilderment. How can so many seasoned media people be hoodwinked ?

Around about 41 minutes GM says he is more hopeful of finding M now than in the early days, whist at the same time shaking his head to actually mean the reverse.

When the truth comes out....and it will....there will be some serious backtracking.

IMO
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'  - Page 8 Empty Re: ANOTHER TV programme about Madeleine - Tuesday 18 November, 7pm, Channel 5 - 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'

Post by Brian Griffin 22.11.14 9:05

Carrry On Doctor wrote:Just watched it all the way through and have a feeling of bewilderment. How can so many seasoned media people be hoodwinked ?
My guess is that they're not! They just have to toe the party line and suck up to the McCanns...or else!

In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.11.14 9:23

Carrry On Doctor wrote:Just watched it all the way through and have a feeling of bewilderment. How can so many seasoned media people be hoodwinked ?

Around about 41 minutes GM says he is more hopeful of finding M now than in the early days, whist at the same time shaking his head to actually mean the reverse.

When the truth comes out....and it will....there will be some serious backtracking.

IMO
That brings to mind the lovely get-out clause used by the Mirror when Peers Morgan was sacked for publishing hoax photos of British soldiers abusing an Iraqi

"In a statement the Mirror said it had fallen victim to a "calculated and malicious hoax"

I think that sort of statement will just about cover all manner of things for the MSM....the drama

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3716151.stm

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by brixham 22.11.14 21:29

Having watched the programme again I actually think it was the most anti McCann programme I have seen.

I have never, or at least not for many years, heard mention of the cadaver odour on national TV; “Corpse odour was apparently discovered in the McCanns’ bedroom by the wardrobe, in the living room behind the sofa and outside on the veranda and in a flower bed, and a car that the McCanns had hired to spread the word of the campaign 25 days after Madeleines disappearance was also apparently found to have corpse odour in the boot.”

Also there was mention that the patio doors were left unlocked whilst the children were left alone in the apartment, part of the McCanns’ story that again most people would be completely unaware of.

Amaral was pictured holding his book and alongside him there was provided a handy translation of the title into English.

A phone call from Jill Renwick to TVAM on the morning of 4th May was intriguing; she said “They’d left about 8 and went back in at 9 and they were fine and went back in at 10 and she’s gone” Not quite half hourly checks then. 

Maybe MO’s 9.30 check wasn’t in place of Kates check, maybe he had just been asked by Kate to see what was taking Gerry so long? Now MO is in 5A at 9.30 and finds himself checking if the twins are breathing; as he says in his rogatory -  they were breathing and that's what, you know, and that was what I was there to check’

All just my own opinions.
brixham
brixham

Activity : 44

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top