The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Seven more Portuguese and British Arguidos in the Maddie case" - TOTAL SUSPECTS NOW 11 (ELEVEN) - Page 4 Mm11

"Seven more Portuguese and British Arguidos in the Maddie case" - TOTAL SUSPECTS NOW 11 (ELEVEN) - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Seven more Portuguese and British Arguidos in the Maddie case" - TOTAL SUSPECTS NOW 11 (ELEVEN) - Page 4 Mm11

"Seven more Portuguese and British Arguidos in the Maddie case" - TOTAL SUSPECTS NOW 11 (ELEVEN) - Page 4 Regist10

"Seven more Portuguese and British Arguidos in the Maddie case" - TOTAL SUSPECTS NOW 11 (ELEVEN)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Seven more Portuguese and British Arguidos in the Maddie case" - TOTAL SUSPECTS NOW 11 (ELEVEN) - Page 4 Empty Reply with quote Re: "Seven more Portuguese and British Arguidos in the Maddie case" - TOTAL SUSPECTS NOW 11 (ELEVEN)

Post by XTC 12.11.14 22:13

jeanmonroe wrote:Istbc:

Didn't the PJ 'have' all the phone 'traffic' but weren't 'allowed' to 'use' it?

Presumeably it was NOT destroyed/deleted, it just 'couldn't' be used..........at the time!

But they STILL 'have' it all.
jeanmonroe:

I think the phone ( as in mobile phone ) business appears to be a central plank of the SY investigation.

This is curious because the PJ phone expert had already flagged up various call/tecxt permutations from the night of
Madeleine's missingness.

If I recall the PJ under Mr Amaral requested from the Prosecutor calls made before the event as it were and was refused permission to
examine phone records before the event. Privacy was used as an excuse.

The thing for myself at the time was that the mobiles were British company rentals such as say Orange UK, 02 etc etc. Therefore the phone records ( actual calls and contents of texts sent and received ) would have to have UK permission from the Home Office to ask the UK providers to hand over the details  for the PJ to possibly examine. This request was refused by some Commissioner or other I can't remember
offhand though. It appears the Portuguese settled for that and just used triangulation with pings. Basically ( and I'm no expert ) which numbers were where and the times of a call or text- not the content.

From the little I've gleaned from mobile phone providers they are legally obliged to keep content for one year at least and that bird will have flown long ago. But SY are under the orders of The Home Office and they may have access  the aftermath of the event?

Apparently there are a few posters on the net who claim to have worked for GCHQ and maybe worked at Fylingdales in North Yorkshire.

My question for these people who worked there is could SY  make use of the listening stations in respect of intercepting or accidentally picking up ' traffic' calls from Portugal on the night? I imagine that the noise from PdL would be of interest to GCHQ or other listening stations
because there would be a lot of it. I heard that when the Tottenham riots were happening that a lot of info on the rioters was picked up this way and not just on the net but via mobile phone traffic. Anti Terrorism traffic could be picked up the same way I think.

Basically what the PJ were denied could have been or could still be accessible to SY. They are acting on behalf of the Prime Minister and the Home Secretary afterall. Perhaps they should explore the opportunity?

This would be beyond the removal time of Madeleine but it may still be very useful info.

Opinion though.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top