The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Martin Brunt asking question about the Cumbria murders - why doesn't he do the job he's paid for and ask questions like this about the McCanns?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt asking question about the Cumbria murders - why doesn't he do the job he's paid for and ask questions like this about the McCanns?

Post by ufercoffy on 04.06.10 10:16

Why won't Cumbria police tell us how Derrick Bird's bloody rampage came to an end?
All we know is that he apparently shot himself dead after nearly four hours on his shooting spree in which he killed 12 and injured another 11 victims.
But did the cops have him surrounded in his final moments, was there a stand-off, did they shout warnings, were they even close to him when he pulled his last trigger?
There's not going to be a trial, so why are they so reluctant to give us those details? Is there something to hide?
Who did he shoot first, what have they unearthed about his recent private life?
When the detective in charge was asked if Bird left a suicide note, he simply dismissed the questioner with a curt "next question?"
It was a bit different a day or so before when police were urging the media to put out warnings telling Cumbrians to stay in doors to avoid the madman on the loose.
The cops' poor communication is now fueling online debate about why it took them so long to locate Bird and if they could have prevented some of his murders.

http://blogs.news.sky.com/lifeofcrime/Post:44485883-cf18-480c-a515-51b83b95404e

Comment on his blog

Posted by: BeckyBoo35 on June 4, 2010 9:29 AM
I'm disgusted with the way you are trying in vain to blame the police now for the lack of information being released....released to who...you!!! Is this so you get the story...the main scoop...the headlines....your fueling the so called online theories...for your gain...not for anyother means....An investigation is ongoing, whether the suspect is deceased or not they do not have to release any information....I suppose your next story line will be how it was the police's fault that it took 4 hours to stop him....well I do not see you Mr Brunt with a police uniform on putting yourself in the line of fire...just standing in front of a camera..pointing your fingers of blame at whoever you can find....the one person to blame is Mr Derrick Bird....Please Skynews...don't turn this in to a police witch hunt because you have nothing better to report on

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt asking question about the Cumbria murders - why doesn't he do the job he's paid for and ask questions like this about the McCanns?

Post by Pascal on 04.06.10 17:14

I don't understand what you mean re the McCanns. Are you suggesting that Brunty should be interrogating them? Based on what evidence though? The media only have to sneeze something 'anti' McCann in order to merit a 'Rucking' - so I can't see why you would be surprised that there are no pressing questions.

Pascal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum