The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by HelenMeg on 05.11.14 10:17

Hi - please see below news - courtesy of TEXTUSA blogspot:


Correio da Manhã, paper edition, 05NOV2014, pg 15

Top of Page – MADDIE: PJ is going to fulfill 5th rogatory letter

Title:
MORE INTERROGATIONS WITH NEW ARGUIDOS

Subtitle:
Nee prosecutor from Portimão authorised diligences requested by English police

- Rui Pando Gomes

Some of the people who will soon be interviewed by the PJ, at the request of the British police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, will be heard as arguidos, CdM found out. The new diligences have been authorized by the new prosecutor from Portimão’s Public Ministry, Inês Sequeira, and are part of the fifth rogatory letter sent by the British authorities to Portugal.

In the list for questioning, as CdM found out, there are about ten people, between Portuguese and British. Most will be heard as a witnesses, but some will be made arguidos before the interrogation happens. All will be formally heard for the first time after the green light by the MP magistrate. The inquiries will be carried out by elements of Faro’s PJ, who are collaborating with the British authorities, and should happen until the end of this month. British investigators will be able to suggest questions in advance, but will still have to ask permission to attend the interrogations.

Among the new SY suspects, as CdM found out, there are former Ocean Club employees, the place from where the child disappeared in May 2007, and residents of Praia da Luz, Lagos. These are people who British investigators consider suspect of involvement in the disappearance of Maddie, following the theory that the child was abducted during a failed burglary.

These new suspects will only be made arguidos in the UK process and will join the four arguidos already questioned in June, also in the context of a request for judicial cooperation. At the time, eleven witnesses were also heard.

Insert 1:
Portuguese and British are part of list for interrogation

Insert 2:
Details
Vestige Analysis: The English investigators want to analyse again the vestiges collected in 2007.
Private Laboratory: The British want to take the vestiges to England to be analysed in a private laboratory.

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by tiny on 05.11.14 10:23

Seems this paper is no different than the british papers.


the child was abducted during a failed burglary.

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by palm tree on 05.11.14 10:37

I read it that the paper was pointing out that the British police were working along those lines. Hopefully not Portugal.
Imo

____________________
Fight for Madeleine

palm tree

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by tiny on 05.11.14 10:44

Just hope the pj are on the ball,and as for taking the samples to England,a definite NO

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by palm tree on 05.11.14 10:52

I'm hopeful this new prosecutor has seen what has went on, she's smart and knows the score. pray2

____________________
Fight for Madeleine

palm tree

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by plebgate on 05.11.14 11:13

@HelenMeg wrote:Hi - please see below news - courtesy of TEXTUSA blogspot:


Correio da Manhã, paper edition, 05NOV2014, pg 15

Top of Page – MADDIE: PJ is going to fulfill 5th rogatory letter

Title:
MORE INTERROGATIONS WITH NEW ARGUIDOS

Subtitle:
Nee prosecutor from Portimão authorised diligences requested by English police

- Rui Pando Gomes

Some of the people who will soon be interviewed by the PJ, at the request of the British police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, will be heard as arguidos, CdM found out. The new diligences have been authorized by the new prosecutor from Portimão’s Public Ministry, Inês Sequeira, and are part of the fifth rogatory letter sent by the British authorities to Portugal.

In the list for questioning, as CdM found out, there are about ten people, between Portuguese and British. Most will be heard as a witnesses, but some will be made arguidos before the interrogation happens. All will be formally heard for the first time after the green light by the MP magistrate. The inquiries will be carried out by elements of Faro’s PJ, who are collaborating with the British authorities, and should happen until the end of this month. British investigators will be able to suggest questions in advance, but will still have to ask permission to attend the interrogations.

Among the new SY suspects, as CdM found out, there are former Ocean Club employees, the place from where the child disappeared in May 2007, and residents of Praia da Luz, Lagos. These are people who British investigators consider suspect of involvement in the disappearance of Maddie, following the theory that the child was abducted during a failed burglary.

These new suspects will only be made arguidos in the UK process and will join the four arguidos already questioned in June, also in the context of a request for judicial cooperation. At the time, eleven witnesses were also heard.

Insert 1:
Portuguese and British are part of list for interrogation

Insert 2:
Details
Vestige Analysis: The English investigators want to analyse again the vestiges collected in 2007.
Private Laboratory: The British want to take the vestiges to England to be analysed in a private laboratory.
Ref. red highlighting - Anyone work out what this is supposed to mean exactly?   The Portugese police do not suspect them but the UK police do?

So there are already four arguidos with more to be added.    The Tapas crew have said that it was all very quiet in the area and they did not notice anything at all on their checks.   So just when and how did all these people become involved?

plebgate

Posts : 5444
Reputation : 1159
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hair

Post by Guest on 05.11.14 11:21

IIRC, in 2007 not only 'vestiges' were collected from the apartment, but lots of hair too.

Which was sent to the now defunct public research organization XX

In het 7 years gone by, DNA science has developed to the extent it is now possible to examine and determine rootless hairs.

Wouldn't it have been very interesting for this batch of collected hair to be re-examined as well?

What a pity the research center first lost them and then closed its doors!

We would all have been so much better informed if it hadn't

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by Doug D on 05.11.14 11:36

These new suspects will only be made arguidos in the UK process
 
Plebgate:
 
‘Ref. red highlighting - Anyone work out what this is supposed to mean exactly?   The Portugese police do not suspect them but the UK police do?’
 
My reading is exactly that. The PJ will not let SY into their investigation (if any such ongoing investigation really exists), but they are prepared to interview the people requested by SY to keep them happy, making them arguidos if that is what Portuguese law requires, but at the same time distancing themselves from the SY farce.

Doug D

Posts : 2146
Reputation : 635
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by jeanmonroe on 05.11.14 11:43

"These new suspects will only be made arguidos in the UK process"
---------------------------------------------------

Anyone work out what this is supposed to mean exactly?   The Portugese police do not suspect them but the UK police do?
------------------------------------------------

DCI Mahogany's 'found' a 'suitable' PATSY?

Take the 'hair 'samples' back to a PRIVATE lab in UK.

'mix' in a few hair 'samples' from the Maltese 'perv' Roderick MacDonald, 77.

VUALA!

Case 'solved'

NO 'trial' needed?

The ONLY 'suspect' already behind bars and 'confessed'

Ergo 'nothing' aired in public about OG 'investigation'

Case 'solved'

The little 'inconvenient truth' that Jim Gamble himself, ex CEO of CEOP, says R MaC was 'in' NZ at the time won't matter a 'jot' to the elite OG 'team'!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 05.11.14 11:46

@jeanmonroe wrote:"These new suspects will only be made arguidos in the UK process"
---------------------------------------------------

Anyone work out what this is supposed to mean exactly?   The Portugese police do not suspect them but the UK police do?
------------------------------------------------

DCI Mahogany's 'found' a 'suitable' PATSY?

Take the 'hair 'samples' back to a PRIVATE lab in UK.

'mix' in a few hair 'samples' from the Maltese 'perv' Roderick MacDonald, 77.

VUALA!

Case 'solved'

You are probably very close to the mark there.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by Bishop Brennan on 05.11.14 11:47

@plebgate wrote:
Ref. red highlighting - Anyone work out what this is supposed to mean exactly?   The Portugese police do not suspect them but the UK police do?

So there are already four arguidos with more to be added.    The Tapas crew have said that it was all very quiet in the area and they did not notice anything at all on their checks.   So just when and how did all these people become involved?

That's exactly how I read it. This is the SY working well beyond their original remit and running their very own investigation in Portugal. The PJ are having nothing to do with it other than providing the means to execute the ILRs.

What a mess they are making of it - 3 years, zero progress, and here we go again with another long range trawl of randomers to see if there is anything of interest in the net. There won't be of course, but 4 new arguidos, the constant repetition of the "burglary gone wrong" nonsense will all help to further implant the new official version in everyone's mind.

The only outstanding question is whether all this forensics chatter is designed to provide further "proof" of the abduction or whether it will end badly for the McCanns.




Bishop Brennan

Posts : 695
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by Brian Griffin on 05.11.14 12:26

I wonder if Portugal was offered 'economic aid' (i.e. a big, fat bribe) to cull the original investigation, sell out one of their own best cops and let the British interfere so much in an investigation that should only ever have been in the jurisdiction of the Portuguese authorities. I've never understood why the Portuguese have allowed themselves to be pushed around so much.

In my opinion.

____________________
"Looking for Madeleine"? - Lying for the McCanns! (In my opinion)

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

so which British?

Post by columbostogeys on 05.11.14 12:37

So which British witnesses are still living in PDL? Anyone know or work out?

____________________
The Dogs Dont Lie
http://eddieandkeela.blogspot.co.uk/

columbostogeys

Posts : 174
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by HelenMeg on 05.11.14 12:52

British witnesses living in PdL.... ? Depends upon the definition of witnesses really...

I can only go on British people living in PdL.

R Murat - although not sure if he is British
J Murat -  "          "      "      "   "      "
J Geraghty  - 
O Club nannies?

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by columbostogeys on 05.11.14 12:58

@HelenMeg wrote:British witnesses living in PdL.... ? Depends upon the definition of witnesses really...

I can only go on British people living in PdL.

R Murat - although not sure if he is British
J Murat -  "          "      "      "   "      "
J Geraghty  - 
O Club nannies?
Well i use the word witnesses as they havent asked to talk to 10 suspects. ?

Would the nannies still be there now?

____________________
The Dogs Dont Lie
http://eddieandkeela.blogspot.co.uk/

columbostogeys

Posts : 174
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by Doug D on 05.11.14 13:07

Colombostogeys:
 
‘Would the nannies still be there now?’
 
They were whooshed away almost as fast as the curtains.

Doug D

Posts : 2146
Reputation : 635
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by Guest on 05.11.14 13:07

Or any of the Freud-Murdochs?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by Jauna Loca on 05.11.14 13:22

@tiny wrote:Seems this paper is no different than the british papers.


the child was abducted during a failed burglary.
Never forget Team McCann have hired a PR company in Portugal too. A woman from this company was called as a witness at McCanns v Dr. Amaral.
She basically does pink spin "á la Portugesa".

Jauna Loca

Posts : 65
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by secrets and lies on 05.11.14 13:31

I've just had a hideous "flashforward" moment, imagining a time when this case has been closed through the use of a patsy.

Say that Mr.McDonald was set up and charged with the crime. Could you imagine the McCanns leaving court, smiling and jubilent. At last able to find closure. Poor things. 

Can you imagine us on here still discussing the case, and knowing in our hearts that Madeleine McCann will never find justice.

I hope that we never find ourselves having that conversation.

secrets and lies

Posts : 145
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2013-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by Stillthinking on 05.11.14 14:02

@columbostogeys wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:British witnesses living in PdL.... ? Depends upon the definition of witnesses really...

I can only go on British people living in PdL.

R Murat - although not sure if he is British
J Murat -  "          "      "      "   "      "
J Geraghty  - 
O Club nannies?
Well i use the word witnesses as they havent asked to talk to 10 suspects. ?

Would the nannies still be there now?

One at least was moved to a different resort in another country wasn't she?

Stillthinking

Posts : 151
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by stillsloppingout on 05.11.14 14:13

So there are already four arguidos with more to be added.    The Tapas crew have said that it was all very quiet in the area and they did not notice anything at all on their checks.   So just when and how did all these people become involved?[/quote]



As i said weeks ago . they are diluting the status of arguido , there were three , Two really Murat was fitted up . add four more , plus a further say 10 that makes 17 , it cheapens the status . one more thing for SY to tick off there to do list .

stillsloppingout

Posts : 489
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : N WEST ENGLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by jeanmonroe on 05.11.14 15:39

@stillsloppingout wrote:So there are already four arguidos with more to be added.    The Tapas crew have said that it was all very quiet in the area and they did not notice anything at all on their checks.   So just when and how did all these people become involved?



As i said weeks ago . they are diluting the status of arguido , there were three , Two really Murat was fitted up . add four more , plus a further say 10 that makes 17 , it cheapens the status . one more thing for SY to tick off there to do list .[/quote]
--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just surprised with all these, what are we up to NOW, 14?, 'witnesses'  NONE of them actually saw Madeleine being 'abducted'!

So, we have gone DOWN from 195 'investigative opportunities' down to 4 'arguidos' and now we're on our way back UP TO 14 er 'suspects'!

What's next?

38 new 'suspects'? 195 new 'suspects'?

Whatever happened to those IMMINENT Maddie 'abductor' arrests 'tomorrow', 'next week', we were all told about, in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011,2012, 2013, this year?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by scrants on 05.11.14 16:15

@HelenMeg wrote:British witnesses living in PdL.... ? Depends upon the definition of witnesses really...

I can only go on British people living in PdL.

R Murat - although not sure if he is British
J Murat -  "          "      "      "   "      "
J Geraghty  - 
O Club nannies?
Sally Eveleigh and her husband live in Burgau and run B&b. they are relations of Robert Murat and his mother.  A meeting was held there I believe involving R Murat, his solicitor and I think Brian Kennedy and possibly CM.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  Wasn't Jane Tanners hair found there too?

scrants

Posts : 84
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by Stillthinking on 05.11.14 16:43

@scrants wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:British witnesses living in PdL.... ? Depends upon the definition of witnesses really...

I can only go on British people living in PdL.

R Murat - although not sure if he is British
J Murat -  "          "      "      "   "      "
J Geraghty  - 
O Club nannies?
Sally Eveleigh and her husband live in Burgau and run B&b. they are relations of Robert Murat and his mother.  A meeting was held there I believe involving R Murat, his solicitor and I think Brian Kennedy and possibly CM.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  Wasn't Jane Tanners hair found there too?
 It wasn't Janes  hair , it was the hair of somebody else. I'm not  a scientist but apparently the two samples (Jane's and the other one )had some areas that were the same but came from two different people.

Stillthinking

Posts : 151
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Correio da Manha 05nov2014

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 05.11.14 17:17

@secrets and lies wrote:I've just had a hideous "flashforward" moment, imagining a time when this case has been closed through the use of a patsy.

Say that Mr.McDonald was set up and charged with the crime. Could you imagine the McCanns leaving court, smiling and jubilent. At last able to find closure. Poor things. 

Can you imagine us on here still discussing the case, and knowing in our hearts that Madeleine McCann will never find justice.

I hope that we never find ourselves having that conversation.
Let's say a patsy was fitted up & put on trial. What would the patsy's barrister do? First call Drs K & G McCann as the finders of the crimescene - followed swiftly by T7, OC staff then star witnesses Dr Amaral, Martin Grimes, PJ Officers et al. What Qs might they all be asked and reported upon in MSM?

Worst nightmare of TM would be a trial, unless the system fits up the patsy with Lieutenant George & Baldrick as the defence barrister team.

Rogue-a-Tory

Posts : 402
Reputation : 245
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum