The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned" - Page 3 Mm11

Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned" - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned" - Page 3 Mm11

Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned" - Page 3 Regist10

Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned" - Page 3 Empty Re: Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned"

Post by Stillthinking 04.11.14 13:36

sami wrote:

There is a lot of useful information here about the charity, it is worth reading.

I'll definitely be having a read.,
Stillthinking

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned" - Page 3 Empty Re: Maddie case:"10 witnesses to be questioned"

Post by Joss 04.11.14 13:37

sami wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
It's not something I've looked into, no but I can understand why any missing child charity would want the McCanns involved, even if I don't agree with their  view.

Well, I cannot understand it.  It is akin to asking Jimmy Saville to the official opening of a Crèche.

There is a lot of useful information here about the charity, it is worth reading.

Exactly. And for a case that is still an ongoing police investigation with no resolution yet into who was actually responsible for Madeleine's disappearance etc., with the horrible way these  people neglected their children night after night, that culminated in their little daughter going missing, and god only knows to what fate, surely they could have chosen someone else?
Just because they wanted the media spotlight doesn't mean much in it all.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoodle 04.11.14 13:47

columbostogeys wrote:
NickE wrote:Maddie Case: 10 witnesses to be questioned within the scope of the English investigation

So all Portugese then, i wonder who the 10 witnesses are were there that many people walking around the area at the time? I thought most people walking around at the time were the tapas 7. So perhaps they are going to talk to the waiters etc?

Maybe its me and my time of life, or just a lack of skill around the keyboard, but where does it say they are all Portuguese?
many thanks for your help.
Zoodle
Zoodle

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.11.14 13:58

Let us hope they interview the witness who wrote
Thursday, 3 May 2007 Weather continues cool and cloudy with sunny intervals, but not pool dipping weather.
Noticed first evidence of weather change, as by 7.15 pm cloud was clearing from the North. Just after 11pm night sky clear with full moon
I arrived at my apartment about 1145pm. It was a clear dry moonlit night and no sound of human or vehicular activity, and it was good to reflect that better weather had now set in.
In fact, the rains did not return until 14 June.
Friday 4 May, 2007 I was awakened at c.0750 on a fine clear morning,
Saturday 5 May, 2007. Weather continues fine and sunny.
_ _ _ _ _
The Met sequence and the photo sequence coupled with the evidence of conditions given by the Tapas 9 confirms a typical Algarve weather pattern; thereby casting serious doubt on the McCann's date for the last photo. Wind speed is still the overriding factor in eliminating 3 May as the date of photo in my opinion. It is difficult to judge the wind conditions from the pictures on either date, but the evidence of all (on the ground at the time) consulted indicate that the photo as posed would not have been possible on 3 May.  

However of much greater import - is the wind speed and cloud factor.
At 1400 on 3 May, wind speed is recorded as force 4 with a still air temperature of 17 C. Although the pool area is to some extent sheltered, with the westerly direction component the wind would be markedly chilly with a chill factor pulling the temp down to as low as 15C - definitely not suitable for scantily clad pool activity.

Of far greater importance; however, on the photo there is no sign of any disturbance of Madeleine's hair which hangs lankly below her hat. A hat which; moreover, is perched loosely on top of her head and would not remain unsupported in a Force 4 wind. Clearly, the cloud factor on 3 May would rule out such a photo.

They have all his details, and he had the contemporaneous diary from that date.
Even S&S spoke to him, but back off very quickly and spoke no more about it, which tells us something about their objectivity. Though why they mentioned him is a mystery.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 04.11.14 14:47

Philip Prince ‏@PhilipIndigo 5 min
Sources close to the Algarve say that the Portuguese police are building a case against the McCann's and are not looking for other suspects

Anyone know if this tweeter is credible?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 04.11.14 14:59

NickE wrote:Philip Prince ‏@PhilipIndigo 5 min
Sources close to the Algarve say that the Portuguese police are building a case against the McCann's and are not looking for other suspects

Anyone know if this tweeter is credible?
I was just about to post this myself. I have no idea as to your question though.
And these as well

Philip Prince    @PhilipIndigo
Sources close to Brighton Pavilion say that Clarence Mitchell @mitch_1uk is giving the #McCann's a wide berth, for some unknown reason

4 minutes ago
  Mairia Cahill    @mairiac31
Today's debate focuses on issues raised by Spotlight programme and on Jnr Minister Jennifer McCann's admission that she knew about abuse.

8 minutes ago
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top