The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine as a little pumpkin

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rothley Vegetable Fiesta...?

Post by missbeetle on 18.11.14 8:13

How many pumpkin costumes does a girl need...?

There is this one - reprised recently in time for Halloween :

(snipped from leicestermercury.co.uk)

and this one (undated) which I found at gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk :

(snipped with thanks to Pamalam)

Perhaps I am mistaken, and the second picture is not of a pumpkinised Madeleine...

...has the poor child been dressed up as a strawberry or even as a tomato?

Maybe the same child a year earlier, same festival...?

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine as a little pumpkin

Post by Brian Griffin on 18.11.14 18:04

@Noia wrote:Why all this lies ?
Some people have been asking that for years. That number is growing.
Why are the lies always accepted as fact when the McCanns are involved? That's a more interesting question.

In my opinion.

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa on 19.11.14 3:53

@missbeetle wrote:How many pumpkin costumes does a girl need...?

There is this one - reprised recently in time for Halloween :

(snipped from leicestermercury.co.uk)

and this one (undated) which I found at gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk :

(snipped with thanks to Pamalam)

Perhaps I am mistaken, and the second picture is not of a pumpkinised Madeleine...

...has the poor child been dressed up as a strawberry or even as a tomato?

Maybe the same child a year earlier, same festival...?

My thoughts only.

Definitely looks like a pumpkin to me.

Gerry looks like he's chewing with his mouth open. He makes that face in photos a lot; it looks similar to the one where he's sitting near a blue-clad baby Madeleine who perches perilously on stone steps, as well as the one where he appears to be dropped into the situation with bleached-blond bobbed Kate holding baby Madeleine.

IMO.

MissesWillYa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by onehand on 19.11.14 5:56

There is something on tape about madeleine as little pumpkin in a report from the dutch television program ‘een vandaag’, one of the ex-pats who had contact with the mccan’s in their amsterdam stay did tell about madeleine dressed as little pumpkin on their small halloween party in oktober 2004.

Halloween is not something that has taken large ground in the netherlands, it is still trying to get a commercial thing in bars and clubs mostly.

We have just like the germans and belgiums our own dress as mad as you can, about 40 days before easter under the name of carneval, it is of mixed catholic and traditional festivities. because easter changes in dates, it is sometimes in february and sometimes in march.
It is more a thing in the southern parts of the netherlands, but more north it has a far more commercial character.

http://www.eenvandaag.nl/criminaliteit/32058/kleuter_nog_altijd_spoorloos

the pictures are to be seen too. The report is partly dutch, partly english spoken and some in expat-dutch. It is just before half way on this tape covered.

onehand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 19.11.14 22:30

@juliet wrote:Does this suggest that apart from the photos we have all seen, there are no other pictures of Madeleine in existence. Someone noticed that in a video of Kate Mc at her computer, the eight or so photos she had displayed were all ones from publicity campaigns...not a single "private" pic. Yet so many Madeleine photos are either photoshopped or weird or seem to be quite another person. Who is the real Madeleine?

Could it be that the Gasper family who went on holiday with the McCanns to Majorca in the summer of 2006 (if their police statement is reliable) might, possibly, be privy to information about not only McCann family dynamics but also what Madeleine looked like and what she was like?

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 19.11.14 23:04

@NickE wrote:Wasn´t "the horse photo" taken in March-April 2007?
You can see the gap between the teeth without zooming the horse photo.
One of these is not Madeleine, that´s for sure.

One thing that struck me about the horse photo is that Kate's right hand is so tightly clenched. It is one of the few photos (maybe the only photo) that I have seen of Madeleine (if indeed it is Madeleine) with either of her parents that looks remotely 'normal' in the sense that either Kate or Gerry is watching over Madeleine taking part in something and enjoying her enjoyment.

So, at first glance it looks quite normal. But then you notice Kate's right hand incredibly tightly clenched. That would suggest Kate is experiencing some quite intense negative emotions, imo. Which is really not compatible with taking your three and 3/4 year old daughter on a sweet pony riding session.

I mean, that is just supposed to be cute - it's nothing to do with riding, but it is just a sweet activity to watch a very young child of this age doing. 

That clenched hand........not consistent with a mother enjoying watching her daughter taking part in an activity, imo. 

Hmmmm....maybe Kate should have taken more heed of the 'rumours' that she heard about Gerry which she writes about in her book.

I wonder who took the photo?

http://lonerwolf.com/body-language-hands/

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 19.11.14 23:18

@juliet wrote:What carnival? The Rothley Vegetable Fiesta?

big grin big grin

Thank you for making me laugh. I like it! 

Maybe the Rothley Porkey Pies competition.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 19.11.14 23:37

@j.rob wrote:
@juliet wrote:Does this suggest that apart from the photos we have all seen, there are no other pictures of Madeleine in existence. Someone noticed that in a video of Kate Mc at her computer, the eight or so photos she had displayed were all ones from publicity campaigns...not a single "private" pic. Yet so many Madeleine photos are either photoshopped or weird or seem to be quite another person. Who is the real Madeleine?

Could it be that the Gasper family who went on holiday with the McCanns to Majorca in the summer of 2006 (if their police statement is reliable) might, possibly, be privy to information about not only McCann family dynamics but also what Madeleine looked like and what she was like?

It's probable that the Gaspars have photos of Madeleine taken during their 2006 holiday and on other occasions when they met up with the McCanns, j.rob, and it's likely that the same can be said of various of the Tapas 7.  

Insofar as the McCann family dymanics are concerned, the clues are there for all to see and you've made a number of deductions which, imo, are not far off the mark.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 20.11.14 6:47

@j.rob wrote:

One thing that struck me about the horse photo is that Kate's right hand is so tightly clenched. It is one of the few photos (maybe the only photo) that I have seen of Madeleine (if indeed it is Madeleine) with either of her parents that looks remotely 'normal' in the sense that either Kate or Gerry is watching over Madeleine taking part in something and enjoying her enjoyment.

So, at first glance it looks quite normal. But then you notice Kate's right hand incredibly tightly clenched. That would suggest Kate is experiencing some quite intense negative emotions, imo. Which is really not compatible with taking your three and 3/4 year old daughter on a sweet pony riding session.

I mean, that is just supposed to be cute - it's nothing to do with riding, but it is just a sweet activity to watch a very young child of this age doing. 

That clenched hand........not consistent with a mother enjoying watching her daughter taking part in an activity, imo. 

Hmmmm....maybe Kate should have taken more heed of the 'rumours' that she heard about Gerry which she writes about in her book.

For the hand to be tightly clenched the thumb needs to play a part, but it is just hanging.

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.11.14 6:51

@Brian Griffin wrote:
@j.rob wrote:

For the hand to be tightly clenched the thumb needs to play a part, but it is just hanging.
She might have just had something in her hand - car keys, a hairgrip who knows? I find it tedious that every single photo of Madeleine comes with a conspiracy.

It's a lovely photograph.

I hope no-one's going to say the pony was photoshopped into the picture.

Oh wait...someone will surely question Madeleine's riding hat.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 20.11.14 8:56

@aquila wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:
@j.rob wrote:

She might have just had something in her hand - car keys, a hairgrip who knows? I find it tedious that every single photo of Madeleine comes with a conspiracy.

It's a lovely photograph.

I hope no-one's going to say the pony was photoshopped into the picture.

Oh wait...someone will surely question Madeleine's riding hat.
Give it time, aquila! 

Both pictures are very sweet, and Madeleine looks like she's enjoying herself!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 20.11.14 16:37

It's the pony what did it!

In my opinion.

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.11.14 16:50

@Brian Griffin wrote:It's the pony what did it!

In my opinion.
It must be because the pony has a white back leg (obviously photo-shopped) when the other three legs are sporting socks.

I think that pony also has a bit of a breeze going on with its mane....is it the same breeze as Kate's hair? can someone put up a weather forecast and a few diagrams to discuss?

Was the pony's whitened hind leg due to hair dye?

Is there something about the reins on the pony that could solve the mystery of Madeleine's disappearance?

Will Bob Geldof cure ebola?

Will I run out of sarcastic comments?

Oh, I haven't. Will someone investigate the riding hat Madeleine is wearing to check if it was elf and safety/British Standard kite marked/relevant to the time of the photo?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 20.11.14 17:18

---------

I just don't think Madeleine was a very much loved child and I see evidence in this from the few 'family' photos I have seen. I don't think either Kate or Gerry were properly 'bonded' with her. Which may go a long way towards explaining why she 'disappeared', imo.

The clenched fingers of Kate's hand suggest a level of stress/anger/anxiety which is inconsistent, imo, with a nice little outing with your daughter. 

I personally think that both KM and GM are narcissistic and found parenting a trial. They like to be centre stage. 

As I wrote, this is one of the very few, if only, photos I have seen where Madeleine is centre stage and one of the parents is looking on with pleasure. So it stands out. But I do note the clenched fingers.

I think there was probably a very weird family dynamic going on with KM and GM resenting their first born, especially after the arrival of a ready-made family of boy and girl twins.

To be fair, though, some of the home videos do seem to show three happy children playing together.

When was this photo supposed to have been taken and when was it released, just out of interest. Does anyone know?

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 20.11.14 17:22

Oh, and it also looks as though the pony has been photo-shopped in!

(Just kidding - this looks like one of the few 'genuine' photos to me....)

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.11.14 17:44

@j.rob wrote:Oh, and it also looks as though the pony has been photo-shopped in!

(Just kidding - this looks like one of the few 'genuine' photos to me....)
I think it's not a pony...it's a donkey with a photo-shopped pony's head and the feet are suss too.

It was the donkey wot dunnit.

You can tell by the reins see....those reins and that bit 'ave been photo-shopped. It's as clear as day. The saddle and stirrups are clearly from the 1970's and there's a weird woman in the background.

I am so, so fed up of this picking away at what is a genuine photograph just to have a dig at Kate McCann.

What matters is what happened to Madeleine.

What matters is what lies were told.

What matters is what the PJ and OG are doing about it.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 20.11.14 18:16

I am so, so fed up of this picking away at what is a genuine photograph just to have a dig at Kate McCann.

What matters is what happened to Madeleine.

What matters is what lies were told.

What matters is what the PJ and OG are doing about it.

-------

Kate McCann along with her husband failed to ensure the safety of Madeleine. By their own admission they left three children under 4 every night when the went out to dinner without a babysitter. They were eating out of ear-shot of the apartment and out of sight of the apartment. This is neglectful parenting.

One of Amaral's questions to Kate was asking if she and Gerry had ever considered handing over the care of Madeleine to a relative. There must be a reason why he asked that.

Even if you ignore Amaral's question and ignore red flags like the noticeable absence of family photos from that holiday (with Gerry not producing the alleged 'last photo' for THREE WEEKS) there is a major red flag in their neglectful babysitting arrangements that week at Ocean Club. Parents who think it is okay to go out and leave such young children alone are not, imo, behaving as responsible parents. 

Therefore, I very much suspect that there would be other examples of neglectful behaviour towards their children. It would not just stop at leaving them without a babysitter.

Then of course there are other red flags in this case.

Poor little Madeleine never really stood a chance, imo.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 20.11.14 19:16

Wasn't there an investigation of sorts into Kate and how difficult she found dealing with Madeleine? 

Here you go: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482238/Kate-McCann-My-struggle-control-difficult-Madeleine.html

Of course, now these claims are probably false and just the papers being nasty according to Channel 5's latest McCann offering, so they no longer count. Rolling Eyes

The clenched hand is probably nothing. Maybe she doesn't like donkeys or whatever that thing is.

In my opinion.

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Amsterdam...

Post by missbeetle on 20.11.14 20:34

@onehand wrote:There is something on tape about madeleine as little pumpkin in a report from the dutch television program ‘een vandaag’, one of the ex-pats who had contact with the mccan’s in their amsterdam stay did tell about madeleine dressed as little pumpkin on their small halloween party in oktober 2004.

Halloween is not something that has taken large ground in the netherlands, it is still trying to get a commercial thing in bars and clubs mostly.

We have just like the germans and belgiums our own dress as mad as you can, about 40 days before easter under the name of carneval, it is of mixed catholic and traditional festivities. because easter changes in dates, it is sometimes in february and sometimes in march.
It is more a thing in the southern parts of the netherlands, but more north it has a far more commercial character.

http://www.eenvandaag.nl/criminaliteit/32058/kleuter_nog_altijd_spoorloos

the pictures are to be seen too. The report is partly dutch, partly english spoken and some in expat-dutch. It is just before half way on this tape covered.

Thank you Onehand for posting this video of Kate's defensive Amsterdam friends.

Seija - despite her ?Finnish sounding name - sounds thoroughly English - not sure from where -

- down to her saying "they was" for "they were" - not a mistake an ESOL speaker would make.

I hadn't heard her speak before and she shook her head from side to side a lot -

- to me it looked like she was disbelieving what she was saying.

I've racked my brains and I can't think of ever meeting a "very witty" three-year-old child.

Funny, hilarious, comical, a joker - all these things I could say of a small girl under the age of five...

...but witty...? Not in my experience.

The Dutch lady correspondent from London - Ria van Beckhoven - she's great!

Very expressive - though I couldn't understand a word she said.

My observations only.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 20.11.14 20:51

@Brian Griffin wrote:Wasn't there an investigation of sorts into Kate and how difficult she found dealing with Madeleine? 

Here you go: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482238/Kate-McCann-My-struggle-control-difficult-Madeleine.html

Of course, now these claims are probably false and just the papers being nasty according to Channel 5's latest McCann offering, so they no longer count. Rolling Eyes

The clenched hand is probably nothing. Maybe she doesn't like donkeys or whatever that thing is.

In my opinion.

With children as young as that, if the child is very difficult it is probably, imo, because the parent is very difficult. Of course 'being difficult' might also be to do with feeling unwell. Or not being cared for properly. A child will 'act out' because they cannot possibly be expected to verbalize their concerns.

When the McCanns claimed that Madeleine asked them on Thursday morning: "Why did you not come when Sean and I cried last night," and then claim that when they asked her about it Madeleine just 'moved on' and was unconcerned, they are. as usual, lying through their teeth.

They both know perfectly well (even though they were/are useless parents, imo) this is not credible. 

Gerry in one or several interviews (and Kate too I think) claims that Madeleine is very articulate and would have told them what was the matter. Again, this is not credible. If something scary or upsetting or nasty happens to or around a young child, they will cry. They will be distressed. The worse the incident, the more the distress, upset and crying.

And if the adults around the child do not heed what the child is trying to tell them, the child's distress will amplify to the extent that they are 'acting out'. The very people who are supposed to be looking after and caring for the child are failing to understand or support them so they will feel out of control.

I believe this is precisely what happened to Madeleine. Both Kate and Gerry told us that Madeleine woke up one night. And asked them why they didn't come. But was not bothered about it.

Part of this story, as is so often the case with the Mcs, I believe is probably true and highly relevant. Madeleine DID wake up one night. Something bad was happening (and don't forget Mrs Fenn heard anguished crying coming from the apartment one night for an hour and a quarter).  But the part that is untrue, imo, is that Madeleine 'wasn't bothered' and 'moved on'. 

I doubt that very much. I suspect she was very upset and didn't 'move on'. 

Therein, I do believe, might lie (one of) they keys to this very sad case. 

FWIW, I think that Kate's clenched hand in this photo (assuming it is a genuine photo) is indicative of probably stress and resentment. Maybe anger too. I don't think either Kate or Gerry liked putting their children centre-stage. The evidence for this is that they go out with their friends leaving their children alone without a babysitter. Or at least they claim they do. And not just one night of the holiday but six nights.

If the Gasper statements about the conversation they overheard between David Payne and Gerry on the Majorca holiday in 2006 are an accurate reflection of how Gerry and one of his best friends (David Payne) viewed Madeleine (who would then have been three and a bit) and given that Kate was within the group - and there was an awkward silence - I think that tells you quite a lot about the dysfunction within the McCann family and the wider group.

IMO.

No wonder Madeleine was a 'difficult' child. Her father and his best friend make lewd gestures about her in front of other people. Her mother turns a blind eye. They think it is fine to leave their children alone at night. Even when Madeleine, allegedly, had TOLD them that both Sean and herself were crying and neither parent had attended to them.

(I suspect that Kate threw Sean into the pot here to provide a 'cover' for Mrs Fenn hearing an hour and a quarter of anguished crying coming from their apartment one night. To create confusion and to allow for the crying coming from several children. Maybe it really was Madeleine crying? Something 'bad' had already happened and she was inconsolable, imo).

Jeeze. It doesn't get much worse.

As I say, Madeleine never stood a chance.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Taken for a ride...

Post by missbeetle on 20.11.14 21:41

That was an outstanding post above, J.Rob - thank you for your reasoned insights -

- "a child not cared for properly" says it all.

I've had a look and a think about this riding-a-pony picture :

Does anyone know who the taker of this picture was supposed to have been?

Kate's clenched hand does give a jarring note. Her trousers are pocketed -

- whatever she might have been carrying could have gone in there -

- leaving both hands free to assist Madeleine should she slip or need some reassurance.

Pony riding's a dangerous enough activity to require a helmet...

...and those little horses can be quite nippy creatures.

The other thing that irks me - as it does in many other pictures of Madeleine -

- is the fringe in her eyes. If she can sit still long enough for trendy hairbeads and crimping sessions -

- then surely she could have her fringe trimmed or clipped back to a point from which she can see properly?

A child with a fringe constantly in its eyes looks neglected to me - or very strong-willed.

Finally - Kate's slip-ons! Perhaps you are right, Monty Heck, and Kate does have a podiatric problem -

- definitely not yummy mummy material footwear-wise.

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 20.11.14 21:51

@missbeetle wrote:That was an outstanding post above, J.Rob - thank you for your reasoned insights -

- leaving both hands free to assist Madeleine should she slip or need some reassurance.

- is the fringe in her eyes. If she can sit still long enough for trendy hairbeads and crimping sessions -

- then surely she could have her fringe trimmed or clipped back to a point from which she can see properly?

A child with a fringe constantly in its eyes looks neglected to me - or very strong-willed.

Finally - Kate's slip-ons! Perhaps you are right, Monty Heck, and Kate does have a podiatric problem -

My thoughts only.
This may be one of those photographs where you visit a place and someone takes a photo that you buy as you exit.Doesn't really matter,it is a good picture of a smiling Madeleine,and in all honesty I couldn't give a damn about Kate McCann's feet.To see a little girl smiling and enjoying doing something,whatever it was when we know she had such a short life to enjoy anything is a blessing imo. Bless her.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 20.11.14 22:33

@missbeetle wrote:That was an outstanding post above, J.Rob - thank you for your reasoned insights -

My thoughts only.

Well thank you missbe.

I would like to know who took the photo, when it was supposedly taken and then when it was released by TM.

Yes, the clenched fingers add a jarring note, as you say. And I completely agree about Madeleine's hair always being in her eyes in photos.....what's that all about.....the coloboma that was so heavily emphasized by the family that was not, in fact, a coloboma?? Is that why she always seems to have hair over her eyes?

Although I cannot imagine it has any relevance to Madeleine's disappearance (whereas the above I think does) I too find myself curious about Kate's choice of footwear. 

But what I have noted is that, imo, Kate 'spruced up' considerably after Madeleine's 'abduction'. For instance, in the pony photo, Kate looks almost shabbily dressed, whereas after the alleged 'abduction' she seems to have put more care into her appearance. Sprucing up for those sofa interviews.

I'm sorry - but if one of my children had been abducted out of their bed at night and I had no idea what had happened to her, I cannot possibly imagine that I would 'spruce up' my appearance. I think that what I looked like would be the very last on my list of priorities.

As you say, missbe - everyone (or nearly everyone) was 'taken for a ride'. That photo, like all the others, is probably one of TM's rather pathetic little 'sick jokes'.

Ugh, they REPULSE me.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 20.11.14 23:11

@j.rob wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:Wasn't there an investigation of sorts into Kate and how difficult she found dealing with Madeleine? 

In my opinion.

With children as young as that, if the child is very difficult it is probably, imo, because the parent is very difficult. Of course 'being difficult' might also be to do with feeling unwell. Or not being cared for properly. A child will 'act out' because they cannot possibly be expected to verbalize their concerns.

When the McCanns claimed that Madeleine asked them on Thursday morning: "Why did you not come when Sean and I cried last night," and then claim that when they asked her about it Madeleine just 'moved on' and was unconcerned, they are. as usual, lying through their teeth.

They both know perfectly well (even though they were/are useless parents, imo) this is not credible. 

Gerry in one or several interviews (and Kate too I think) claims that Madeleine is very articulate and would have told them what was the matter. Again, this is not credible. If something scary or upsetting or nasty happens to or around a young child, they will cry. They will be distressed. The worse the incident, the more the distress, upset and crying.

And if the adults around the child do not heed what the child is trying to tell them, the child's distress will amplify to the extent that they are 'acting out'. The very people who are supposed to be looking after and caring for the child are failing to understand or support them so they will feel out of control.

I believe this is precisely what happened to Madeleine. Both Kate and Gerry told us that Madeleine woke up one night. And asked them why they didn't come. But was not bothered about it.

Part of this story, as is so often the case with the Mcs, I believe is probably true and highly relevant. Madeleine DID wake up one night. Something bad was happening (and don't forget Mrs Fenn heard anguished crying coming from the apartment one night for an hour and a quarter).  But the part that is untrue, imo, is that Madeleine 'wasn't bothered' and 'moved on'. 

I doubt that very much. I suspect she was very upset and didn't 'move on'. 

Therein, I do believe, might lie (one of) they keys to this very sad case. 

FWIW, I think that Kate's clenched hand in this photo (assuming it is a genuine photo) is indicative of probably stress and resentment. Maybe anger too. I don't think either Kate or Gerry liked putting their children centre-stage. The evidence for this is that they go out with their friends leaving their children alone without a babysitter. Or at least they claim they do. And not just one night of the holiday but six nights.

If the Gasper statements about the conversation they overheard between David Payne and Gerry on the Majorca holiday in 2006 are an accurate reflection of how Gerry and one of his best friends (David Payne) viewed Madeleine (who would then have been three and a bit) and given that Kate was within the group - and there was an awkward silence - I think that tells you quite a lot about the dysfunction within the McCann family and the wider group.

IMO.

No wonder Madeleine was a 'difficult' child. Her father and his best friend make lewd gestures about her in front of other people. Her mother turns a blind eye. They think it is fine to leave their children alone at night. Even when Madeleine, allegedly, had TOLD them that both Sean and herself were crying and neither parent had attended to them.

(I suspect that Kate threw Sean into the pot here to provide a 'cover' for Mrs Fenn hearing an hour and a quarter of anguished crying coming from their apartment one night. To create confusion and to allow for the crying coming from several children. Maybe it really was Madeleine crying? Something 'bad' had already happened and she was inconsolable, imo).

Jeeze. It doesn't get much worse.

As I say, Madeleine never stood a chance.
Wouldn't be the first time Sean has been used for cover. I don't have any kids, nor do I have any siblings who do, so I can't judge how feasible it is that a two-year-old would suddenly develop and be able to express a craving for sea-bass in particular, which I believe excretes cadaverine...not that I'm suggesting this information would be useful or convenient in any way to the McCanns, so it must be true.

In my opinion.

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 20.11.14 23:22

@j.rob wrote:

My thoughts only.

Well thank you missbe.

I would like to know who took the photo, when it was supposedly taken and then when it was released by TM.

Yes, the clenched fingers add a jarring note, as you say. And I completely agree about Madeleine's hair always being in her eyes in photos.....what's that all about.....the coloboma that was so heavily emphasized by the family that was not, in fact, a coloboma?? Is that why she always seems to have hair over her eyes?

Although I cannot imagine it has any relevance to Madeleine's disappearance (whereas the above I think does) I too find myself curious about Kate's choice of footwear. 

But what I have noted is that, imo, Kate 'spruced up' considerably after Madeleine's 'abduction'. For instance, in the pony photo, Kate looks almost shabbily dressed, whereas after the alleged 'abduction' she seems to have put more care into her appearance. Sprucing up for those sofa interviews.

I'm sorry - but if one of my children had been abducted out of their bed at night and I had no idea what had happened to her, I cannot possibly imagine that I would 'spruce up' my appearance. I think that what I looked like would be the very last on my list of priorities.

As you say, missbe - everyone (or nearly everyone) was 'taken for a ride'. That photo, like all the others, is probably one of TM's rather pathetic little 'sick jokes'.

Ugh, they REPULSE me.
Wow! You guys really analyse stuff! But yes, the way people dress does have an effect on our perceptions of them. In the early interviews in Portugal, Kate and Gerry are wearing sporting gear, as though they've been dragged in from their 'fun in the sun' to give another 'bloody' interview! The jogging and the tennis after Maddie disappeared are just one of the things that really bugs me about their behaviour.

Weren't Gerry and Kate supposed to be short of money before the disappearance? Just scraping by on two measly doctor's salaries. Maybe after the Fund money started cascading in the McCanns had plenty more money to spend on nice togs, to go with their 4-star hotels etc. Or am I not supposed to mention that because that's what 'haters' do?

In my opinion.

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum