I don't know what happened to Madeleine.@j.rob wrote:@aquila wrote:I'm sorry j.rob but that's just a step too far for me. I don't think anything remotely related to satanic rituals happened to Madeleine.
That's a step into the twilight zone for me.
I was very interested in comperedna's posts earlier. She is much more on the ball
I never suggested it did. I merely mentioned 'a coincidence'.
What do you think happened to Madeleine?
I know that there are nothing but lies from everyone around her.
I know that dogs don't lie.
I know that the political interference/Clarence Mitchell's arrival/Alex Woolfall/Jim (my mate) Gamble et al is not and will never be right.
What I think is PDL isn't the lovely little village it's painted as. I think it is a place that has a seedy undercurrent of lawlessness.
I know about as much as you.
What I don't think is helpful is to paint satanic worship into the picture.
- Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03
(clipped from the Dutch television programme further upthread)
The costume's arrangement of the black triangles to signify the Jack O'Lantern's eyes and nose...
...look like the radiation hazard sign to me.
'Tis strange, but true; for truth is always strange...
(from Lord Byron's 'Don Juan', 1823)
- Posts : 985
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-02-28
Location : New Zealand
This part of your post is confirmed by the McCann Team's employment of self-proclaimed Spritrualist and medium, Marcos Aragao Correia.@j.rob wrote:And it is impossible to ignore the importance that both Kate and Gerry gave to (as Kate writes in her book) "every psychic, medium, dowser, diviner, visionary and dreamer, you name it..."
By way of a reminder, Marcos Correia, a lawyer based in his home island of Madeira...
* was employed by the McCann Team via Brian Kennedy and Metodo 3, probably from November 2007
* met with two Metodo 3 'detectives', Francisco Marco and Antonio Giminez Raso, at the Arade Dam, Portugal, to plan the searches for Madeleine's bones at the dam, conducted in January 2008 and, again, six weeks' later in March 2008
* lied comprehensively, twice, about how he became involved in the search for Madeleine
* lied about being paid by the McCann Team, via Metodo 3, for his work
* on 8 April 2008, took over the case of Leonor Cipriano from her previous solicitor. Leonor Cipriano had murdered her own daughter, Joana, aged 8, and tried to pass her disappearance off as an abduction. She was serving a 16-year jail sentence. She was suing Goncalo Amaral in the Portuguese criminal courts for torture and writing false reports about her torture
* exclaimed 'The target was hit' when Goncalo Amaral was convicted of filing a false report and handed an 18-month jail sentence, suspended.
In an interview with a journalist in 2009, he said of himself (extracted from my article on him, 2010):
"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 - "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"
- Posts : 13977
Reputation : 2149
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex