The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine as a little pumpkin

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine as a little pumpkin

Post by juliet on 20.11.14 23:48

KM does look uncharacteristically scruffy in the pony pic, unlike Maddie who was often dressed in cheap scruffy clothes. I wonder if it is significant that I haven't seen pics of Amelie wearing dirty or weird old fashioned things, but Madeleine was rarely nicely dressed. I agree with jrob that the McCanns make you sick. "That lovely photo of M in her sweet shorts and holiday sandals..it was Gerry's favourite"....and it shows a poor bruised and marked child in market stall clothes, blue socks and the most horrible tacky sandals ever seen.

juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 21.11.14 4:39

Is that the tennis ball one? I don't see the bruises, but children do get bruised easily through play. And I suppose one could argue that expensive clothes that a child will soon grow out of it money down the drain. I hate those sandals though! They are straight out of the 70s.

In my opinion.

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 21.11.14 14:53

Wouldn't be the first time Sean has been used for cover. I don't have any kids, nor do I have any siblings who do, so I can't judge how feasible it is that a two-year-old would suddenly develop and be able to express a craving for sea-bass in particular, which I believe excretes cadaverine...not that I'm suggesting this information would be useful or convenient in any way to the McCanns, so it must be true. 

-----

Quite.

A bit like Kate at work coming into contact with six cadavers prior to the holiday. And boody meat causing blood spots in the hire car. And dirty nappies causing a stench in the McCann hire car. And the early sniffer dogs alerting outside empty nearby apartment 5J which, when examined by police, was found to contain a fridge with an open door and rotting food. And Madeleine having a nose bleed which would account for blood in the apartment. And Madeleine sharing a tooth-brush with both Sean and Amelie so she does not have one of her own. And Gerry allegedly having blogged about disposal of a fridge. And Kate getting maintenance men to look at the shutter mechanism in their bedroom and also the washing machine. And Kate allegedly washing curtains during the holiday. And Kate and Gerry allowing all their friends and other people to contaminate the 'crime scene'. And none of the Tapas having mobiles or watches on the evening of the alleged abduction. And the McCanns not physically searching for their daughter. And neither the McCanns or any of their friends calling the police themselves that evening. And not taking up neighbour Mrs Fenn's offer that they can use her phone/mobile to call police. And releasing an alleged 'last photo' THREE WEEKS after the holiday. And having so few photos from the holiday either of the whole family or of Madeleine playing with the twins and/or other children. And Kate doing a huge clothes wash after Madeleine's disappearance. And a terrible smell coming from Tanner and O'Brien's apartment (the closest of the Tapas to empty apartment 5J with open fridge and rotting food inside) because their child had diarrhea all week. Which went through her sleep-suit, which meant that the washing machine in their apartment would need to be used as indeed they told police it was on the very night of Madeleine's disappearance. And none of the McCann family ever  eating breakfast at the Millennium after the Sunday. And choosing to also have lunch in their apartment. And no record of Madeleine going over to play at her friend Ella's apartment during the whole week. Or Ella going to the McCann's apartment.

And much more besides.

I am still incredulous that they have all got away with this ridiculous hoax for so long.  

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 21.11.14 15:08

@Brian Griffin wrote:Is that the tennis ball one? I don't see the bruises, but children do get bruised easily through play. And I suppose one could argue that expensive clothes that a child will soon grow out of it money down the drain. I hate those sandals though! They are straight out of the 70s.

In my opinion.

I think this photo alone could nail them as I can't imagine that Madeleine would have been allowed to play mini-tennis without trainers. We know she had a pair with her as the video-footage of her boarding the plane shows her wearing trainers. And the cleaner supposedly saw Madeleine on Sunday wearing trainers. So there is no earthly reason why she would not be wearing trainers for a mini-tennis session.

Plus, children's mini-tennis is usually played with different balls. It would be very easy to verify these simple facts:

1. Were children allowed to play mini-tennis that week at Ocean Club wearing sandals? Surely they are quite unsuitable for this activity and potentially could lead to an accident. Invoking health and safety issues.
2. Did Madeline wear sandals that Tuesday when she allegedly played mini-tennis? (Staff would have noticed as she would have stood out from the other children as they would have been wearing trainers. Madeleine could well have felt uncomfortable about not being appropriately attired for the activity and looking 'different' to the other children.)
3. Did the kid's club mini tennis session that Tuesday at OC take place on the court on which Madeleine is allegedly standing, clutching the type of tennis balls used for adult tennis as opposed to mini-tennis?
4. Did the kid's club mini tennis session on Tuesday (and indeed other days) use that adult type of tennis ball rather than a different type of ball specifically for young children which are typically used for mini-tennis?

All incredibly simple questions. If the proven answer to all these is yes (from a completely unbiased source) then I will concede that the 'tennis ball' photo could be a genuine photo of Madeleine who was genuinely playing mini-tennis with her kids' club group on that day, at that time, in that place at Ocean Club.

If any of the answers are proven to be no (from a source which has no bias) then that would be evidence that the photo is faked in some way or other and is not what it purports to be.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 21.11.14 15:18

@juliet wrote:KM does look uncharacteristically scruffy in the pony pic, unlike Maddie who was often dressed in cheap scruffy clothes. I wonder if it is significant that I haven't seen pics of Amelie wearing dirty or weird old fashioned things, but Madeleine was rarely nicely dressed.  I agree with jrob that the McCanns make you sick. "That lovely photo of M in her sweet shorts and holiday sandals..it was Gerry's favourite"....and it shows a poor bruised and marked child in market stall clothes, blue socks and the most horrible tacky sandals ever seen.

How Kate has the sheer gall to claim that Gerry 'loves' that dreadful photo of what is purported to be their daughter is astounding. The photo is taken out of all context and shows an isolated figure alone and strangely hunched up on a huge expanse of tennis court. 

Vis a vis whether Madeleine would have been allowed to participate in kid's club tennis on Tuesday wearing footwear which is so obviously unsuitable, we know from Kate's 'truthful' book that Kate was watching both Madeleine and Ella during that mini-tennis session, which she claims was on an adjoining court to where Gerry was playing tennis. And Kate even writes that she runs back to the apartment to get her camera because Madeleine is 'standing there listening intently to Cat's instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt, ankle socks and new holiday sandals.'

So how come Kate, when she ran back enthusiastically to the apartment to get her camera, also stop to pick up Madeleine's trainers so she would not be slipping and sliding around in those sandals? Feeling maybe even uncomfortable or embarrassed that she is the only child who is wearing inappropriate footwear? And, despite her mother returning to the apartment, she still does not take the trouble to get the right footwear for Madeleine.

One reason only, imo. Madeleine was not playing mini-tennis with Ella at the kid's club on Tuesday morning. And Kate was not watching them playing mini-tennis and did not run back to the apartment and did not take that photo of Madeleine during the children's mini tennis session.

'One of my photographs is known around the world now, a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls.'

Hmmmm.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on 21.11.14 16:55

The only wonder is that Redwood and Co can appear to ignore all the evidence of foul play - as jrob says, not only the damning cadaver smell but the 100 other pointers. (The car boot left open day and night, the bloody footprint, the evidence of thorough cleaning, the clothes sent to the laundry, Cuddlecat's boil wash..to add to the list). The press also turn a deliberate blind eye. Has anyone ever asked about Maddie's anguished sobbing as heard by Mrs Fenn? Why not?

juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 21.11.14 17:13

@juliet wrote:The only wonder is that Redwood and Co can appear to ignore all the evidence of foul play - as jrob says, not only the damning cadaver smell but the 100 other pointers. (The car boot left open day and night, the bloody footprint, the evidence of thorough cleaning, the clothes sent to the laundry, Cuddlecat's boil wash..to add to the list). The press also turn a deliberate blind eye. Has anyone ever asked about Maddie's anguished sobbing as heard by Mrs Fenn? Why not?

It's become a real-life case of The Emperor's New Clothes. 

The genie is out of the bottle and no-one knows what to do about it.

It is actually farcical. Or would be were it not for the untimely and tragic death, imo, of Madeleine.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 21.11.14 17:26

I had thought that that last photo was maddie collecting balls from the adult game ,not the kids playing ? joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tungsten tel on 21.11.14 17:45

@juliet wrote:KM does look uncharacteristically scruffy in the pony pic, unlike Maddie who was often dressed in cheap scruffy clothes. I wonder if it is significant that I haven't seen pics of Amelie wearing dirty or weird old fashioned things, but Madeleine was rarely nicely dressed.  I agree with jrob that the McCanns make you sick. "That lovely photo of M in her sweet shorts and holiday sandals..it was Gerry's favourite"....and it shows a poor bruised and marked child in market stall clothes, blue socks and the most horrible tacky sandals ever seen.
In my experience and opinion the younger child is the one that inherits the cast off clothes from the older sibling . My ex-wife bought exspensive clothes for both my children but with a boy and girl they never had 2nd hand gear . If wed had younger children the clothes WOULD have been kept and passed down . Where did Maddies clothes come from cos most do not appear to be new .

tungsten tel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 21.11.14 18:10

@joyce1938 wrote:I had thought that that last photo was maddie collecting balls from the adult game ,not the kids playing ? joyce1938
that's my recollection too joyce.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 21.11.14 18:42

She who must be believed says on p.57 (KH1):

‘During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine that morning. She was so happy and obviously enjoying herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls. At the end of their session, the children had been asked to run around the court and pick up as many balls as they could. Madeleine had done really well and was very pleased with herself. Gerry loves that picture.’

So it should be quite straightforward to ascertain if the mini-tennis used proper tennis balls or foam ones, the answer to which could instantly prove a lie of this photo.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 21.11.14 18:54

@aquila wrote:
@joyce1938 wrote:I had thought that that last photo was maddie collecting balls from the adult game ,not the kids playing ? joyce1938

"At the end of their session, the children had been asked to run around the court and pick up as many balls as they could. Madeleine had done really well and was very pleased with herself. Gerry loves that picture."

Page 57. Madeleine.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 21.11.14 18:57

@j.rob wrote:
@aquila wrote:

"At the end of their session, the children had been asked to run around the court and pick up as many balls as they could. Madeleine had done really well and was very pleased with herself. Gerry loves that picture."

Page 57. Madeleine.
Thanks j.rob

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 21.11.14 19:00

If it had been an adjacent adult court - one of which Gerry was allegedly having a tennis lesson on while Madeleine was taking part in the mini-tennis kids' club session on a court next to his - then Kate would have written that the children had been asked to pick up tennis balls from Gerry's court. But she didn't write that. Or she could even have written 'the courts' which would open up the possibility that Madeleine and the other children picked up tennis balls from both the court that they were playing on and the adult court. 

But why would they pick up balls from another court? The normal procedure is to go around collecting balls from your own court.

The balls in your court on the answers to my questions above, by the way. 

Of note - Kate has provided an alibi for herself, for Gerry, for Madeleine and for Madeleine's friend Ella for Tuesday morning. They were all at the tennis courts, so she says.

Which must mean that at least some of them were somewhere else, imo!

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.11.14 19:03

@Doug D wrote:She who must be believed says on p.57 (KH1):

‘During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine that morning. She was so happy and obviously enjoying herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls. At the end of their session, the children had been asked to run around the court and pick up as many balls as they could. Madeleine had done really well and was very pleased with herself. Gerry loves that picture.’

So it should be quite straightforward to ascertain if the mini-tennis used proper tennis balls or foam ones, the answer to which could instantly prove a lie of this photo.

One of my photographs... so there are others taken at this time?  Perhaps some including the other children who were running around the court.  There must be more photos of Madeleine at the tennis court if what Kate says in her book is true.  (Doubtful, IMO).

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 21.11.14 19:07

@Doug D wrote:She who must be believed says on p.57 (KH1):

Yes, as well as whether or not the children would be allowed to play tennis in sandals. A simple phone call to someone at Mark Warner would suffice. Oh, I forgot, they've been Carter Rucked!

Of course all this does beg the question of WHY go to the trouble of producing a photo which so obviously can be picked over? I mean why not just produce a photo of Madeleine in trainers? Even if the photo is fake, why not get the details right?

IMO it can only mean that there are messages, warnings and threats embedded in these photos. Plus the blogs probably. Really weird but then The Joker likes playing games. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joker_%28comics%29

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 21.11.14 19:26

@j.rob wrote:Wouldn't be the first time Sean has been used for cover. I don't have any kids, nor do I have any siblings who do, so I can't judge how feasible it is that a two-year-old would suddenly develop and be able to express a craving for sea-bass in particular, which I believe excretes cadaverine...not that I'm suggesting this information would be useful or convenient in any way to the McCanns, so it must be true. 

-----

Quite.

A bit like Kate at work coming into contact with six cadavers prior to the holiday. And boody meat causing blood spots in the hire car. And dirty nappies causing a stench in the McCann hire car. And the early sniffer dogs alerting outside empty nearby apartment 5J which, when examined by police, was found to contain a fridge with an open door and rotting food. And Madeleine having a nose bleed which would account for blood in the apartment. And Madeleine sharing a tooth-brush with both Sean and Amelie so she does not have one of her own. And Gerry allegedly having blogged about disposal of a fridge. And Kate getting maintenance men to look at the shutter mechanism in their bedroom and also the washing machine. And Kate allegedly washing curtains during the holiday. And Kate and Gerry allowing all their friends and other people to contaminate the 'crime scene'. And none of the Tapas having mobiles or watches on the evening of the alleged abduction. And the McCanns not physically searching for their daughter. And neither the McCanns or any of their friends calling the police themselves that evening. And not taking up neighbour Mrs Fenn's offer that they can use her phone/mobile to call police. And releasing an alleged 'last photo' THREE WEEKS after the holiday. And having so few photos from the holiday either of the whole family or of Madeleine playing with the twins and/or other children. And Kate doing a huge clothes wash after Madeleine's disappearance. And a terrible smell coming from Tanner and O'Brien's apartment (the closest of the Tapas to empty apartment 5J with open fridge and rotting food inside) because their child had diarrhea all week. Which went through her sleep-suit, which meant that the washing machine in their apartment would need to be used as indeed they told police it was on the very night of Madeleine's disappearance. And none of the McCann family ever  eating breakfast at the Millennium after the Sunday. And choosing to also have lunch in their apartment. And no record of Madeleine going over to play at her friend Ella's apartment during the whole week. Or Ella going to the McCann's apartment.

And much more besides.

I am still incredulous that they have all got away with this ridiculous hoax for so long.  
Wow! One odd coincidence - maybe. Two at a pinch, but all these, and many of them after the facts. I wonder whether Gerry's Internet logs have been scrutinised. When was he searching for 'cadaverine'? A reviewer on Amazon stated that he had made this search, but that's the only time I have heard about it.

Oh and from what I see on other sites in the comments, people really seem to be getting fed up of the McCanns being the story all the time.

In my opinion.

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 21.11.14 19:33

@j.rob wrote:
How Kate has the sheer gall to claim that Gerry 'loves' that dreadful photo of what is purported to be their daughter is astounding. The photo is taken out of all context and shows an isolated figure alone and strangely hunched up on a huge expanse of tennis court. 
Has anyone done a comparison with the aerial shots of the OC to see if the colours and what you can make of the layout match the courts there, if that is where it is supposed to have been taken?

Sandals and socks - apart from the obvious fashion faux pas, I used to hate wearing sandals as a child because I was constantly getting stones lodged under my feet. They are awful things!

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 21.11.14 19:50

@j.rob wrote:Of course all this does beg the question of WHY go to the trouble of producing a photo which so obviously can be picked over? I mean why not just produce a photo of Madeleine in trainers? Even if the photo is fake, why not get the details right?
Possibly because, if the abduction was staged, they had no idea an investigation would go so far, in all directions, back and forth in time and involve so many people and so many factors. Well, you wouldn't, unless you'd done something like it before or worked in the police force for a considerable time, would you? Hence all the backtracking and need for explanations that they might not have considered beforehand. Now there's a panic to find things that will fit...only they don't!

Imagine the scene. "Right we've got the jemmied shutters, our mates will back us up on place and time. If we say it's a kidnapping they won't focus on us that much..." But real police investigation isn't just a couple of hours with a grumpy Trevor Eve or an hour with a quirky, little Belgian with a funny walk who investigates mysteries that, so conveniently, slot together at 55 minutes in. Police are thorough. The Portuguese were thorough I would imagine.

And Gerry, I apologise in advance if I'm wrong and Madeleine was taken by an unknown party, but FFS, if you're going to say the windows were jemmied and the shutters were broken, go and jemmy the windows and break the shutters before you call the police (or even Sky News) you doughnut!

In my opinion.

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tennis Courts

Post by PeterMac on 21.11.14 22:26

Let us not fall into the trap of believing that all the tennis took place next to the Tapas Bar.   It probably did NOT.

This was posted elsewhere some time ago
You have got the wrong tennis courts. You are filming the courts near the apartments, implying this is where the tennis is played, and is misleading.
I have been to the Ocean Club in Luz for decades to play tennis and for many years with Mark Warner.
I can tell you the tennis coaching and the drills and the social tennis and the competition is always held at the courts at the other end of the Ocean Club site. If you look at the map, about 600 yards east of the McCann's apartment is another pool and three tennis courts. This is where you should have also been filming. It also makes the timings and locations in your film a bit off kilter. It takes a good ten maybe fifteen minutes to walk from those courts to the western end of the complex and that shows how vague and contradictory some of the timings quoted by people are.
" />

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 21.11.14 23:56

I agree, Maddie does look very happy in the pic on the pony bless her heart.

I have read this thread but might have missed if anyone has posted what it says on Mrs' pink T shirt.  Does anybody know?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Madeleine as a Little Pumpkin

Post by The Wood beyond the Trees on 22.11.14 0:54

Were there 'high-viz' tennis balls in the seventies?

The Wood beyond the Trees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 22.11.14 12:03

I would think it would have been a very difficult way for less than 4 years old kids playing with the normal size balls that adults play with ? what sort of ra.cket would be used for that age group ,seriously ,cant be full size adult equipment ? at 14 years old I could barely make a full size racket work. there must be a lot more to disscuss about this photo? joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 22.11.14 15:36

sorry this thought just jumped out me, apologies if someone has raised it (probably not though I am guessing)...firstly who commissioned this picture?? Secondly, I had just been reading about true Druid  origins of Halloween, and how satanic it is, when now people dress up their children as demons and witches and ghouls and monsters and werewolves and send them out into the street in the darkness to reenact the Druids' practice of demanding food from people under threat of tricks (or curses) if they don't comply.

A. Each year on Oct. 31, the Druids celebrated the eve of the Celtic new year with the Festival of Samhain.

Q. What did the Druid priests do during the festival?

A. They would go from house to house demanding all sorts of foods to offer to Samhain. If the village people would not give them the foods, they would speak a curse over the home. History claims then that someone in the family would die within a year. This was the origin of "trick or treat."

Q. Where did the Jack-O-Lantern come from?

A. When the Druids were going house to house seeking food for Samhain, they would carry a large turnip that had been hollowed out. A face was usually carved on one side and a candle was placed inside to provide light as they walked from house to house. The Druids believed a SPIRIT inhabited the turnips and helped the Druids carry out their spells. The name of the SPIRIT eventually became JOCK.

Q. How did pumpkins come to be used and where did the name Jack-O-Lantern come from?

A. When the practice came to America in the 18th and 19th centuries, turnips weren't that prominent, so the pumpkin was substituted. JOCK became Jack, who lives in the lantern or Jack-O-Lantern.

Q. Where did the name Halloween come from?

A. During the ninth century, the pope declared Nov. 1 be called All Saints' Day and would be set aside to honor all the martyred saints of the Catholic church. Oct. 31 became the eve of All Saints' Day. The Mass said on All Saints' Day was the Allhallowmas. Over the years, the evening before All Saints' Day became known as All Hallow's Eve, All Hallowed Eve, All Hallow E'en and finally Halloween.

Q. Where did the tradition of dressing in costumes come from?

A. In Ireland, during the festival of Samhain, children would dress like IMPS and fairies to lead the ghosts and goblins out of town after the Feast of Samhain. In England, after All Saints' Day was created, children would dress in each other's clothes and go door-to-door begging for soul cakes.

And there's the other thing.... Haloween is the most Satanic night of the year for offering child sacrifices.

The rituals of the Druids reek from the deepest hell. Their most repulsive activities involve their human sacrifices of children on the night of Samhain or Halloween.

First-born sacrifices are mentioned in a poem in the Dindshenchas, which records that children were sacrificed each Samhain . . . (Rogers, Nicholas. Halloween: From Pagan Ritual to Party Night, p. 17)
Halloween. That was the eve of Samhain . . . firstborn children were sacrificed. . . Samhain eve was a night of dread and danger. (National Geographic. May 1977, pp. 625-626)

The Druids would drink their victim’s blood and eat their flesh.

They [Druids] sacrificed victims by shooting them with arrows, impaling them on stakes, stabbing them, slitting their throats over cauldrons (and then drinking the blood). . . (Guiley, Rosemary Ellen. Harper’s Encyclopedia of Mystical & Paranormal Experience, p. 167)
Therefore we cannot too highly appreciate our debt to the Romans for having put an end to this monstrous cult, whereby to murder a man was an act of the greatest devoutness, and to eat his flesh most beneficial. (Pliny, Natural History, xxx, 13)

The Druids "counted it an honourable thing" to eat their father’s flesh and perform incest with their mothers and sisters.

. . . since they are man-eaters as well as heavy eaters, and since, further, they count it an honourable thing, when their fathers die, to devour them, and openly to have intercourse, not only with the other women, but also with their mothers and sisters;. . . (Strabo, Geography)

May I remind you, this is what occurred on the original Halloween night! Today, Halloween lives and breathes with the foul stench of the diabolical Druids.

The Druids also celebrated the festival of Beltane. The word Beltane (Beltaine, Beltinne, Beltain, Beiltein) literally means the "fires of Bel." Bel is the same god called Baal, found over 80 times in the King James Bible. The Lord condemns Baal worship probably more than any other false "god."

. . . then the Druids lit the Baal-Tinne, the holy, goodly fire of Baal. (Wilde, Lady Francesca Speranza. Ancient Legends, Mystic Charms, and Superstitions of Ireland)
The god whom the Druids worshipped was Baal, as the blazing Baal-fires show, and . . . children were offered in sacrifice to Baal. (Hislop, Alexander. The Two Babylons, p. 232)

The 33rd degree masons are the ones that are into all of this .....

so, I am not connecting any specific points, just putting the info out there for consideration....  PERHAPS SHE WAS ''ABDUCTED'' BY FREEMASONS...

THIS POST IS SOLELY MY OWN THOUGHTS AND RAMBLINGS, PLEASE DON'T SEND MARTIN BRUNT TO MY DOORSTEP OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER, I DON'T TWO HA'PENNIES TO RUB TOGETHER SO NO USE TAKING ME TO COURT.........

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirals on 22.11.14 15:57

@Upsy Daisy wrote:sorry this thought just jumped out me, apologies if someone has raised it (probably not though I am guessing)...firstly who commissioned this picture?? Secondly, I had just been reading about true Druid  origins of Halloween, and how satanic it is, when now people dress up their children as demons and witches and ghouls and monsters and werewolves and send them out into the street in the darkness to reenact the Druids' practice of demanding food from people under threat of tricks (or curses) if they don't comply.

A. Each year on Oct. 31, the Druids celebrated the eve of the Celtic new year with the Festival of Samhain.

Q. What did the Druid priests do during the festival?

A. They would go from house to house demanding all sorts of foods to offer to Samhain. If the village people would not give them the foods, they would speak a curse over the home. History claims then that someone in the family would die within a year. This was the origin of "trick or treat."

Q. Where did the Jack-O-Lantern come from?

A. When the Druids were going house to house seeking food for Samhain, they would carry a large turnip that had been hollowed out. A face was usually carved on one side and a candle was placed inside to provide light as they walked from house to house. The Druids believed a SPIRIT inhabited the turnips and helped the Druids carry out their spells. The name of the SPIRIT eventually became JOCK.

Q. How did pumpkins come to be used and where did the name Jack-O-Lantern come from?

A. When the practice came to America in the 18th and 19th centuries, turnips weren't that prominent, so the pumpkin was substituted. JOCK became Jack, who lives in the lantern or Jack-O-Lantern.

Q. Where did the name Halloween come from?

A. During the ninth century, the pope declared Nov. 1 be called All Saints' Day and would be set aside to honor all the martyred saints of the Catholic church. Oct. 31 became the eve of All Saints' Day. The Mass said on All Saints' Day was the Allhallowmas. Over the years, the evening before All Saints' Day became known as All Hallow's Eve, All Hallowed Eve, All Hallow E'en and finally Halloween.

Q. Where did the tradition of dressing in costumes come from?

A. In Ireland, during the festival of Samhain, children would dress like IMPS and fairies to lead the ghosts and goblins out of town after the Feast of Samhain. In England, after All Saints' Day was created, children would dress in each other's clothes and go door-to-door begging for soul cakes.

And there's the other thing.... Haloween is the most Satanic night of the year for offering child sacrifices.

The rituals of the Druids reek from the deepest hell. Their most repulsive activities involve their human sacrifices of children on the night of Samhain or Halloween.

First-born sacrifices are mentioned in a poem in the Dindshenchas, which records that children were sacrificed each Samhain . . . (Rogers, Nicholas. Halloween: From Pagan Ritual to Party Night, p. 17)
Halloween. That was the eve of Samhain . . . firstborn children were sacrificed. . . Samhain eve was a night of dread and danger. (National Geographic. May 1977, pp. 625-626)

The Druids would drink their victim’s blood and eat their flesh.

They [Druids] sacrificed victims by shooting them with arrows, impaling them on stakes, stabbing them, slitting their throats over cauldrons (and then drinking the blood). . . (Guiley, Rosemary Ellen. Harper’s Encyclopedia of Mystical & Paranormal Experience, p. 167)
Therefore we cannot too highly appreciate our debt to the Romans for having put an end to this monstrous cult, whereby to murder a man was an act of the greatest devoutness, and to eat his flesh most beneficial. (Pliny, Natural History, xxx, 13)

The Druids "counted it an honourable thing" to eat their father’s flesh and perform incest with their mothers and sisters.

. . . since they are man-eaters as well as heavy eaters, and since, further, they count it an honourable thing, when their fathers die, to devour them, and openly to have intercourse, not only with the other women, but also with their mothers and sisters;. . . (Strabo, Geography)

May I remind you, this is what occurred on the original Halloween night! Today, Halloween lives and breathes with the foul stench of the diabolical Druids.

The Druids also celebrated the festival of Beltane. The word Beltane (Beltaine, Beltinne, Beltain, Beiltein) literally means the "fires of Bel." Bel is the same god called Baal, found over 80 times in the King James Bible. The Lord condemns Baal worship probably more than any other false "god."

. . . then the Druids lit the Baal-Tinne, the holy, goodly fire of Baal. (Wilde, Lady Francesca Speranza. Ancient Legends, Mystic Charms, and Superstitions of Ireland)
The god whom the Druids worshipped was Baal, as the blazing Baal-fires show, and . . . children were offered in sacrifice to Baal. (Hislop, Alexander. The Two Babylons, p. 232)

The 33rd degree masons are the ones that are into all of this .....

so, I am not connecting any specific points, just putting the info out there for consideration....  PERHAPS SHE WAS ''ABDUCTED'' BY FREEMASONS...

THIS POST IS SOLELY MY OWN THOUGHTS AND RAMBLINGS, PLEASE DON'T SEND MARTIN BRUNT TO MY DOORSTEP OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER, I DON'T TWO HA'PENNIES TO RUB TOGETHER SO NO USE TAKING ME TO COURT.........
I don't believe any of this. I've read a lot about pre-Christian religions and all the stuff about the celts and Druids being satanic and sacrificing children was spread by the Christians who wanted to convert the population and wipe out the old religions.

Also Satan didn't exist until Christians invented him. The Druids worshipped oak trees and the sun.

Obviously I can't be certain as I was 't there but they were persecuted and driven underground for sure.. Where did you read it?

spirals

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum