The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Express - today: Madeleine-McCann-police-probe-curtains-for-DNA-clues - Page 2 Mm11

Express - today: Madeleine-McCann-police-probe-curtains-for-DNA-clues - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Express - today: Madeleine-McCann-police-probe-curtains-for-DNA-clues - Page 2 Mm11

Express - today: Madeleine-McCann-police-probe-curtains-for-DNA-clues - Page 2 Regist10

Express - today: Madeleine-McCann-police-probe-curtains-for-DNA-clues

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Express - today: Madeleine-McCann-police-probe-curtains-for-DNA-clues - Page 2 Empty Re: Express - today: Madeleine-McCann-police-probe-curtains-for-DNA-clues

Post by The....truth 28.10.14 7:50

NickE

The current Textusa posting Sweet 16 is probably the origniał source for all this.

I recommend strongly a read

http://textusa.blogspot.fr/2014/10/sweet-16.html#comment-form
The....truth

Activity : 92

Back to top Go down

Express - today: Madeleine-McCann-police-probe-curtains-for-DNA-clues - Page 2 Empty Re: Express - today: Madeleine-McCann-police-probe-curtains-for-DNA-clues

Post by The....truth 28.10.14 8:02

And here is a good review of the whooshing..

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Drake_s_Drapes.html
The....truth

Back to top Go down

Post by The....truth 28.10.14 8:06

And even better...all together now

[size=15]http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Redwood_-_High_Hopes.html[/size]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=15]One for PMac to sing in the shower...![/size][/font][/color]
The....truth

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 28.10.14 8:21

Thetruth wrote:NickE

The current Textusa posting Sweet 16 is probably the origniał source for all this.

thanks

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 28.10.14 8:22

Thetruth wrote:NickE

double post.
deleted.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees 28.10.14 8:50

so, let me get this right.... OG want to check for fingerprints or/and DNA on the fabric of curtains as it is believed the abductor touched them on exiting the room,  but yet, the very same abductor didn't leave any such fingerprints or DNA on the window frame, window, tiles, wallls etc etc.

Also, are OG now saying that the abductor both entered and exited through the window?!?! Why not just use the door?!?

Deary me no

What they should be analysing is what cleaning fluids had been used on the curtains and matching them to non-standard cleaning items from the complex, or more importantly.... matched to some purchased at a local supermarket by the guests and possibly in the kitchen cupboard of the apartment.

That would introduce some very interesting questions about who and why the curtains required washing..........
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

Express - today: Madeleine-McCann-police-probe-curtains-for-DNA-clues - Page 2 Empty l-azzeri-

Post by PeterMac 28.10.14 10:08

Two good articles about the curtains, window, shutters, and the LIES told by both the McCanns, front door, patio door, shutters, curtain wide open, tight closed
and the total gibbering lunacy of the position they now find themselves in.
(Intruder has to open shutters, open window, pull curtains back, climb out and THEN reach back inside to close the curtains tightly and tuck them down between the wall and the bed and behind the
chair so they can "Whoosh . . ." whilst holding a 4 year old child.

Yeah, Right.
Surely even Carter-Ruck can understand that this is total nonsense.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.14 16:59

PeterMac wrote:Two good articles about the curtains, window, shutters, and the LIES told by both the McCanns, front door, patio door, shutters, curtain wide open, tight closed
and the total gibbering lunacy of the position they now find themselves in.  
(Intruder has to open shutters, open window, pull curtains back, climb out and THEN reach back inside to close the curtains tightly and tuck them down between the wall and the bed and behind the
chair so they can "Whoosh . . ."  whilst holding a 4 year old child.

Yeah, Right.
Surely even Carter-Ruck can understand that this is total nonsense.
http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Drake_s_Drapes.html

...as lazzeri writes here - it´s impossible

I´m sorry- -it was already posted - please delete admin !!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 28.10.14 17:42

What happened to all the imminent 'arrests'??!! Surely the curtains do not need testing if they have suspects ready to arrest?!

The thing is, the longer they string this out with BS stories in the papers, the sooner people start to disbelieve them.

I have a friend, reads some papers, and they have followed this case in the newspapers, and have they have never read the files, and even they think it's suspicious, and that's just from the BS stories that have been churned out.

So in essence, all this spin the mccanns are doing is having the reverse effect!

If I was them I'd sack Clarence Mitchell, he is making their situation worse with all his obvious spin.

The Mccanns would be better of spending the fund money on real missing children, because as it stands it's just going down the drain...

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.10.14 17:52

Don't delete.
Repeat here, repeat on every forum to which anyone has access
Repeat on Twitter
Repeat on Facebook
Repeat on You Tube
Let the world see what utter nonsense, ludicrous nonsense, is being fed to the world by Mitchell and TM
Let the world see what utter gibbering buffoons are being protected by Libel Lawyers and politicians
Let the world see what Operation Grange is doing with OUR money.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Shellsbells likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.10.14 17:58

sonic72 wrote:
So in essence, all this spin the mccanns are doing is having the reverse effect!
If I was them I'd sack Clarence Mitchell, he is making their situation worse with all his obvious spin.

Mitchell has been a real problem to the mcCanns from the moment he set foot in PdL
His first act was to muck about with the story about the Last Photo, issuing all that guff about the time being out by an hour, which IMMEDIATELY alerted people to the fact that there was clearly something wrong with the photo. And we now think we know what it is.
He was responsible for the story about no one having mobile phones or watches, even though he made that statement AFTER people had talked about 9:05 BY HIS WATCH
He was the one who said "If she is dead . . . it is not by their hand"
He talked of Murder
He is truly an Angel of death
My hope is that because he is so clearly intimately involved with the entire thing, he will not be able to wriggle out by saying he was acting on instructions.
Spokes-things are not protected by legal privilege.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 28.10.14 19:03

PeterMac wrote:
sonic72 wrote:

Mitchell has been a real problem to the mcCanns from the moment he set foot in PdL
His first act was to muck about with the story about the Last Photo, issuing all that guff about the time being out by an hour, which IMMEDIATELY alerted people to the fact that there was clearly something wrong with the photo.   And we now think we know what it is.
He was responsible for the story about no one having mobile phones or watches, even though he made that statement AFTER people had talked about 9:05 BY HIS WATCH
He was the one who said "If she is dead . . . it is not by their hand"
He talked of Murder
He is truly an Angel of death
My hope is that because he is so clearly intimately involved with the entire thing, he will not be able to wriggle out by saying he was acting on instructions.
Spokes-things are not protected by legal privilege.
I agree, Mitchell has been both a blessing and a curse in equal measures at times.  However, due to their rank story and obvious lies, I think they would be far worse off if they didn't have him at their beck and call.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.10.14 19:10

According to Clarence's twitter page he's following this person

Mario H.
@CrazyHorser
I don't take Twitter seriously; neither should you!

.................and this person has quite a lot to say on the McCann hashtag, such as

Mario H. @CrazyHorser  ·  Oct 2
#mccann WOW named and shamed by Sky News! Who will be next?!

Express - today: Madeleine-McCann-police-probe-curtains-for-DNA-clues - Page 2 ESdPFMqV_normal Mario H. @CrazyHorser  ·  Oct 2
Love it: "Some trolls will find out Scotland Yard may have a different view" #mccann
0 replies 2 retweets 1 favorite

Express - today: Madeleine-McCann-police-probe-curtains-for-DNA-clues - Page 2 ESdPFMqV_normal Mario H. @CrazyHorser  ·  Oct 8
Is it possible she was just waiting for a push? #mccann
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 28.10.14 19:14

As I'm sure any right minded person does, I despise Mitchell and the information management industry that he represents.
However, the McCanns were given Mitchell and he has managed to achieve the aim of keeping the UK media 'onside', even though he has had to 'bob and weave' to adjust the facts of the case, such as they are, to put his clients in the best possible light.So far, job done.

Long ago,I think Team McCann gave up trying to engage the media and the public in the facts of this case.They were never going to win that and to this day they continue to lose this battle.They attempt the occasional hand-holding drivel on some TV sofa every now and again, but this is becoming tiresome as it never achieves what they want it to.

So, Mitchell and the McCanns do battle from a distance whenever they have to, with the ultimate objective of never having to appear in a formal setting to answer the question of what parental responsibilities they undertook that holiday.

In that respect, Mitchell has achieved his aim.It is, of course, a stain on all their characters and it will not go away.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top