The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

James Nesbitt: "The Missing is a thriller, it isn't about the Madeleine McCann case"

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: James Nesbitt: "The Missing is a thriller, it isn't about the Madeleine McCann case"

Post by FH on 23.12.14 13:02

@columbostogeys wrote:

Then the reaction to the dogs.....If i had nothing to hide and the dogs which were or had never been wrong indicated death etc in the apartment my child had been in, I would be in bits, and would want the police to try and find out what had happened I would never have ridiculed their findings I still cant get over Gerry saying to reporter "ask the dogs Sandra!..... jeez what a thing to say, then to try and make out with the Zappa case in the states the dogs do get it wrong.........but they didnt then did they as a few years later he admitted he killed his wife, but note the McCanns never mentioned that.

Their reaction to the dogs evidence is a HUGE red flag in my opinion.

If you had absolutely no idea what happened to your child and a highly trained and very accurate cadaver dog indicated trace of a cadaver  in your apartment (and only your apartment) , you would be beyond devastated. If a highly trained and very accurate blood dog independently indicated blood at exactly the same spot and it turned out to have DNA markers in common with Madeleine, you would be absolutely distraught.

If you had absolutely no idea what happened to your child and a highly trained and very accurate cadaver dog indicated trace of cadaver on your family clothes (and only your clothes) , or in your hire car (and only your hire car) , you would be bewildered as to how it got there. If a highly trained and very accurate  blood dog independently indicated blood/body fluids  in your hire car (and only your hire car)  and body fluids were found  that had DNA markers in common with Madeleine, you would at the very least try to think of a rational explanation.  You  would seriously look at who had the hire car around the time she went missing. She could have been transported in that car by someone else. It's a low probability, but it is possible.  Maybe it was  secondary transfer from something in the apartment.  You might even think someone had planted evidence and that you were being framed.

If you really did not have a clue what happened to your beautiful baby ,  why would you dismiss such very important evidence. Why would you  LIE endlessly to everyone who would listen about how unreliable the dogs are.  Why would you bring this up AGAIN at the libel trial, especially after the dogs have been proven to be pretty much 100% accurate.   Why would you research compounds that might have confused the dogs and inject this information into the story?   It really makes no sense, IF you REALLY didn't know what happened.

On the other hand, if you know exactly  what happened. If you know how the cadaver and blood and body fluids got there. If you were complicit and you are trying to save your own A***s,  it makes a lot of sense.

Obviously IMO

FH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Nesbitt: "The Missing is a thriller, it isn't about the Madeleine McCann case"

Post by columbostogeys on 23.12.14 17:13

@FH wrote:
@columbostogeys wrote:

Then the reaction to the dogs.....If i had nothing to hide and the dogs which were or had never been wrong indicated death etc in the apartment my child had been in, I would be in bits, and would want the police to try and find out what had happened I would never have ridiculed their findings I still cant get over Gerry saying to reporter "ask the dogs Sandra!..... jeez what a thing to say, then to try and make out with the Zappa case in the states the dogs do get it wrong.........but they didnt then did they as a few years later he admitted he killed his wife, but note the McCanns never mentioned that.

Their reaction to the dogs evidence is a HUGE red flag in my opinion.

If you had absolutely no idea what happened to your child and a highly trained and very accurate cadaver dog indicated trace of a cadaver  in your apartment (and only your apartment) , you would be beyond devastated. If a highly trained and very accurate blood dog independently indicated blood at exactly the same spot and it turned out to have DNA markers in common with Madeleine, you would be absolutely distraught.

If you had absolutely no idea what happened to your child and a highly trained and very accurate cadaver dog indicated trace of cadaver on your family clothes (and only your clothes) , or in your hire car (and only your hire car) , you would be bewildered as to how it got there. If a highly trained and very accurate  blood dog independently indicated blood/body fluids  in your hire car (and only your hire car)  and body fluids were found  that had DNA markers in common with Madeleine, you would at the very least try to think of a rational explanation.  You  would seriously look at who had the hire car around the time she went missing. She could have been transported in that car by someone else. It's a low probability, but it is possible.  Maybe it was  secondary transfer from something in the apartment.  You might even think someone had planted evidence and that you were being framed.

If you really did not have a clue what happened to your beautiful baby ,  why would you dismiss such very important evidence. Why would you  LIE endlessly to everyone who would listen about how unreliable the dogs are.  Why would you bring this up AGAIN at the libel trial, especially after the dogs have been proven to be pretty much 100% accurate.   Why would you research compounds that might have confused the dogs and inject this information into the story?   It really makes no sense, IF you REALLY didn't know what happened.

On the other hand, if you know exactly  what happened. If you know how the cadaver and blood and body fluids got there. If you were complicit and you are trying to save your own A***s,  it makes a lot of sense.

Obviously IMO
ABSOLUTELY 100percent spot on hun. Totally agree with all that. I would be beyond devastated, and then ANGRY, because i would wonder if someone really close to us had done this, and had tampered the scene....or i would think i was being set up and would have made a huge cry over it, they did non of that just tried to make the dogs look stupid. No i agree with all you wrote.

columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest3 on 23.12.14 18:59

@mysterion It is so difficult to know where the police stand on this and any number of other cases.  All we have to go on is that OG was originally overseen by Hamish Campbell who also oversaw the investigation into Jill Dando's murder, and we all saw how quickly and incisively that got to the truth without any miscarriages of justice at all!  More recently are the apparent revalations on the exaro site where a serving met oficer has gained them access to a closed police forum where a lot of officers are just as bemused and baffled as we are.  Then we have the absolutely bizarre révélations about undercover officers who entered into sexual relationships with women who, unaware of their true identities bore them children.  These men just disappeared from the lives of the women and, even worse, from the lives of the poor children. As far as I am concerned, this is state sponsored rape, and I was appalled at the widespread lack of sympathy shown to these women.  Then we have the slaughter of Jean Charles de Menenez (hope I've spelt that right) by a team led by Cressida Dick who has recently been punished by a promotion to a mysterious new job in the Foreign Office. I could go on, but you get my point - who the hell knows what's happening inside the various bits of the police service now - certainly a lot of serving officers are in the dark.

As far as I can see OG is theatre with a twist. The twist appears to be bringing the case to a close from the point of view of the British police perhaps in a similar way to The Missing in that everyone feels there has been the best conclusion that could be reached in the circumstances whilst in reality all possibilities are still on the table ready to be resurrected if needs be.  They also seem to be aiming at the female vote with a hard-hitting, ballsy detective straight out of an ITV police drama whose title eludes me for the moment.

Alarm bells rang for me when she stated that her husband works as a "contractor" in the Middle East.

@Oxtab  I'm afraid I don't know which thread or conference you mean. I actually have a pitifully low level of knowledge about the real minutiae of this case, being a latecomer with a limited attention span. But I would be interested to know what conference you are referring to as I am incurably nosey!

@colombostogeys It is so hard to say what I think because I have no evidence to back up my wild spéculations, and that is all they are.  Suffice it to say that you would not look for something either if you already knew where it was or if you knew who had took it and that you had no chance of retrieving it from that person. In a purely hypothetical example, you may have entered into a very bad bargain with someone without fully understanding the nature of the person with whom you had made the bargain or the full conséquences of the price you would have to pay. When the account comes to settlement time and the full conséquences of your actions start to sink in,  you may have to spend a lot of time concealing the nature of the bad decision that you had made. I have the distinct feeling that I have just made things even muddier, sorry! I'll just have to plead the fifth amendment. Sorry to hear about the MS by the way.

guest3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxtab on 23.12.14 23:18

doircann wrote:@mysterion It is so difficult to know where the police stand on this and any number of other cases.  All we have to go on is that OG was originally overseen by Hamish Campbell who also oversaw the investigation into Jill Dando's murder, and we all saw how quickly and incisively that got to the truth without any miscarriages of justice at all!  More recently are the apparent revalations on the exaro site where a serving met oficer has gained them access to a closed police forum where a lot of officers are just as bemused and baffled as we are.  Then we have the absolutely bizarre révélations about undercover officers who entered into sexual relationships with women who, unaware of their true identities bore them children.  These men just disappeared from the lives of the women and, even worse, from the lives of the poor children. As far as I am concerned, this is state sponsored rape, and I was appalled at the widespread lack of sympathy shown to these women.  Then we have the slaughter of Jean Charles de Menenez (hope I've spelt that right) by a team led by Cressida Dick who has recently been punished by a promotion to a mysterious new job in the Foreign Office. I could go on, but you get my point - who the hell knows what's happening inside the various bits of the police service now - certainly a lot of serving officers are in the dark.

As far as I can see OG is theatre with a twist. The twist appears to be bringing the case to a close from the point of view of the British police perhaps in a similar way to The Missing in that everyone feels there has been the best conclusion that could be reached in the circumstances whilst in reality all possibilities are still on the table ready to be resurrected if needs be.  They also seem to be aiming at the female vote with a hard-hitting, ballsy detective straight out of an ITV police drama whose title eludes me for the moment.

Alarm bells rang for me when she stated that her husband works as a "contractor" in the Middle East.

@Oxtab  I'm afraid I don't know which thread or conference you mean. I actually have a pitifully low level of knowledge about the real minutiae of this case, being a latecomer with a limited attention span. But I would be interested to know what conference you are referring to as I am incurably nosey!

@colombostogeys It is so hard to say what I think because I have no evidence to back up my wild spéculations, and that is all they are.  Suffice it to say that you would not look for something either if you already knew where it was or if you knew who had took it and that you had no chance of retrieving it from that person. In a purely hypothetical example, you may have entered into a very bad bargain with someone without fully understanding the nature of the person with whom you had made the bargain or the full conséquences of the price you would have to pay. When the account comes to settlement time and the full conséquences of your actions start to sink in,  you may have to spend a lot of time concealing the nature of the bad decision that you had made. I have the distinct feeling that I have just made things even muddier, sorry! I'll just have to plead the fifth amendment. Sorry to hear about the MS by the way.
Doircann - it's the in in the stickies in this section titled "Would this account for the unprecedented level of interest ..."

Oxtab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys on 24.12.14 5:41

doircann wrote:@colombostogeys It is so hard to say what I think because I have no evidence to back up my wild spéculations, and that is all they are.  Suffice it to say that you would not look for something either if you already knew where it was or if you knew who had took it and that you had no chance of retrieving it from that person. In a purely hypothetical example, you may have entered into a very bad bargain with someone without fully understanding the nature of the person with whom you had made the bargain or the full conséquences of the price you would have to pay. When the account comes to settlement time and the full conséquences of your actions start to sink in,  you may have to spend a lot of time concealing the nature of the bad decision that you had made. I have the distinct feeling that I have just made things even muddier, sorry! I'll just have to plead the fifth amendment. Sorry to hear about the MS by the way.
Nah dont be sorry its part of who i am, i just get on with it lol.

Yes that is the problem no evidence. NO EVIDENCE of ANYTHING.....no evidence of abduction or death apart from the dogs.

Usually if a child is taken by a pervert they usually find the body very quickly.

If the child was taken by someone to love.....why take an older child when there were 2 babies in cots?

If the child was murdered because of a bungled burglary, where was the evidence of a burglary taken place and why on earth would you take a dead body out of the apartment to do what with? Its a hell of a leap from petty burglary to killing a 3 year child, taking away the body and disposing of it. For me anyone who would be stupid enough to burgle a flat at that time of night with people milling about, have half a brain, and I doubt if they would have the intelligence to cover up so COMPLETELY their tracks, and a small body without leaving any traces. I would think panic would set in and you would leg it out of there if the child woke up......IF THE CHILD WOKE UP and she screamed and scared the bogey man enough for him to want to silence her, how come the TWINS NEVER WOKE UP at the same time?

There is NO EVIDENCE of a child trafficking ring in the PDL area at the time. Why take a white child from an apartment with the possibility of being caught, when there are thousands of young children european, dumped in orphanages all over europe.......

So no EVIDENCE of anything, yet we are forced to believe by SY that this is a burglary gone wrong, well if that is the case then I must be living in a different universe and its no wonder this country is in such a mess. If they force us to believe this scenario then sadly i think there is a huge cover up going on for some bizarre reason.

What I believe with the only evidence available could have happened and it would be pretty simplistic to actually achieve. I find all the stuff we are forced fed to swallow by the group and the police is beyond a joke too much could go wrong.

Better to keep it simple and yes the best place to hide anything is always in plain sight. MERRY XMAS.

columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest3 on 24.12.14 12:32

@oxtab. Started to peruse the forum an hour ago for one last "minute" before Christmas préparations. Here I still am and my husband forced to cook an omelette for lunch as I was a no show.  I had not spotted the thread towards which you have so helpfully pointed me. I came to my conclusions from other directions.  I had to stop at page 12 or Christmas is not going to happen, but I should have known that people would have unearthed such a wealth of info over the years. Am even more confirmed in my conclusions that this is all to do with an unholy alliance between govt., venture capital and the biotechnologists formerly known as doctors. I am certain that a meeting took place as regards an "innovative new product" but the new products of which we need to think belong to a dystopian world view.

Enough of such darkness at this festive time! Merry Christmas all!  All hope is not lost. 

@colombostoges - keep warm, cheerful and well-fed. Happy Christmas!

guest3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum