The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by NickE on 25.10.14 8:34

Ladyinred wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:
@Varriott wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:

Ok that must be another theory ...so that theory is that the McCanns turned up at the creche for Madeleine's age group, 4 times  that day with no child and just signed the name Madeleine in and out, morning and afternoon and nobody noticed? Again it is a crazy risk to take because the risk of anybody noticing that Madeleine isn't with them at any point, during the 4 journeys to and from creche, at the creche sign in, and if/when the staff do a head count, (particularly if there was a boat trip etc.) immediately puts the focus on the McCanns. I think, like the theory of Gerry carrying a decoy child through Luz that night, it's an unnecessary risk to take when you don't have to and when the risk of being revealed immediately puts you in the spotlight. I can't imagine anyone, let alone someone as controlling as Gerry appears to be, taking a risk that leaves too many variables that he has no control over. It's just too big  a risk to take when you think what the fallout would be if anybody noticed their deception.

By the standards of 'It's just too big a risk to take' one can easily rule out both a staged abduction and a stranger abduction.  But, clearly, one of these two things happened.  It is not up to us, or to the police, to speculate on which is more feasible.  We are entitled to our opinions, but it's a question of where the evidence points.

Yup we are all entitled to our opinions and we are all speculating on how feasible various scenarios are. I can't see any evidence pointing towards Madeleine not being there at all that day and common sense says the Mccanns wouldn't take additional unnecessary risks, when, like you say, they would already have been taking  a big enough risk if they were going to stage an abduction. 


If Madeleine had died and the McCanns wanted to hide that then the staging and/or disposal of her body would be a necessary risk they would HAVE to take . It's unavoidable. The risk is worth the "reward" . All this other stuff about signing in/out an imaginary child 4 times and hoping nobody notices, isn't necessary and just increases the risk of being found out. Each time they make that journey and sign her name without her there is another chance that somebody is going to find out she isn't around. So it's taking additional risks for no additional reward and  each additional risk would be another chance of them being found out and becoming prime suspects in their daughter's disappearance. Nah, they're not stupid.

I haven't read anywhere about the signing in/out of an imaginary child.  What I have read is the theory that GM signed in two children,
EN and the other MR, her friend, substituted for MBM.
See Creche Enquiry and Creche Records threads:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2922-the-creche-enquiry

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10343-naylor-rder-mccann-creche-signatures-revisited

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4478-substitute-child
Would be VERY interesting to know which girl António Castela drove in his taxi 8:10 PM May 3rd. 
He said it was Kate, Madeleine and Three Men. 
Could it have been MR he drove? 
Was the "substitute work" done?

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".

NickE

Posts : 916
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Guest on 25.10.14 8:41

I can't remember where I read that MR's family left PdL during the evening of 3rd May.  I will search and post link, IIRC it was Kikoratton.  IMO.

14h
@oddityfinder I think gone b4 1 May. But for sure, Gerry's falsifying of creche recs on that date was a real work of fiction. Very crude!!!!
View details ·
16h
@K9Truth So should examination of Gerry's writing, in entering TWO girls in creche. Have @PJudiciaria and @metpoliceuk the guts to do it?
View details ·

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Nina on 25.10.14 8:50

@j.rob wrote:
@Hicks wrote:
@Atomic Peanut wrote:OK Hicks, thank you
Here's another... in the tennis balls pic, why are her arms brown (tanned) but her hands white, with a sharp line separating the two?
This effect can only be achieved in reality by wearing gloves most of the time!

Kate McCann's witness statement 4th May, concerning Madeleine.......'she is Caucasian, with quite white skin, aged four, about 90cm tall. Of slim build, dark blond hair, straight and of shoulder length. Left eye blue-green, right eye  also green with a BROWN SPOT on the pupil. She had a small brown spot on the skin of her left leg, as well as a SMALL SUNBURN on her right forearm'

How was it possible to get a 'small sunburn' on her right forearm? It doesn't look like sunburn to me.


When you magnify the photo you could be forgiven for wondering if the head has been pasted on to the body.

Madeleine spent most of the day in the creche, and the weather seemed to be hit and miss. 
The fact that Kate pointed out the localised redness on Madeleine's forearm must have some significance. It is odd the line around the wrist.

And the hat??? I mean ridiculous.

But this is all some silly little 'game' imo. God they are SO PATHETIC.
Of topic and a bunch of  roses to admin in way of an apology but this has just hit me wham after the ast comment here. The hat, a big floppy hat with the brim turned back. If Madeleine was supposed to have been running around picking up tennis balls as we were told how the devil has that hat stayed on and how the hec has the brim remained turned back? Surely all the movement and bending down and getting back up that hat would have been all over the place.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2627
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Atomic Peanut on 25.10.14 8:55

@BlueBag wrote:
@Grande Finale wrote:It Seems to me that Thursday the 3rd was warm but windy, Sunday 29th April was HOT Though with little wind.
3rd of May was day 3 not day 4.

http://www.formulawindsurfing.org/gallery/242

Cloudy.

Looks a bit cold as well.
This confusion arises becauses the first day of the windsurfing event (30th April) is classified as Day 0 in the photo sequence but Day 1 in the video sequence. So it's video 4. 2nd May was mainly cloudy, but 3rd May was sunnier

Reference to the hotel weather blog  Weather Blog and the weather history of Faro History suggests that 29th April was not materially different from 3rd May - similar temperature, slightly stronger wind (yes really) but with a clear sky rather than scattered clouds

From this there is no reason to deduce that the last photo was taken on 29th April rather than 3rd May

You may think that OC wasn't sheltered enough to create the sort of "last photo" scene on any day when the wind was 25-30km/h. I couldn't comment as I don't know it, but microclimates are very specific so it could be. You can't see the top of the palm trees to know if they are swaying.
But Amelie's large-brimmed hat doesn't look in danger of blowing off

There was a significant early-afternoon breeze all week on the beach and at Faro airport, so if you think the pool area at OC would also have been windy and that consequently "last photo" day must have been calmer, the last photo wasn't taken at ANY time during the period 29th April - 3rd May!

Atomic Peanut

Posts : 123
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Hicks on 25.10.14 10:55

Nina, that is an excellent point. That hat looks very flimsy, it would not sit neatly tucked back like that with Madeleine running around and bending down. I am beginning to think that the head has been pasted on.

The clip of GM laughing and joking, caught unaware a few days after his daughter went missing is something that always comes to mind.
At times during interviews we see how they both try to suppress a smirk, a laugh. Especially telling is the one where GM is asked what his feelings are when other people think that have seen his daughter. His grin gives a chill.

Then there's the GNR statement from that evening. The McCann's pretending to cry, 'making noises like crying but no tears'. Acting, quite badly it seems.

Sorry to go off topic, it's just that I sometimes wonder if, along with these photo's, the whole thing is one big hoax. 
 
The dogs went into 5a months after the event. Would it be possible that the scent of death was somehow transferred there after the 3rd May? Perhaps by a policeman? there were plenty going in and out. I'm not trying to rubbish the dogs, just wondering if it would be possible.

Sometimes I wonder if Perhaps Madeleine was indeed in that taxi.

____________________
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all the people all of the time. Abraham Lincoln.

Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Atomic Peanut on 25.10.14 11:07

Is M's hat in the tennis balls pic the same hat that Amelie was wearing in the last photo?

Atomic Peanut

Posts : 123
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by NickE on 25.10.14 11:22

@Atomic Peanut wrote:Is M's hat in the tennis balls pic the same hat that Amelie was wearing in the last photo?
It looks absolutely like it's the same hat.
Anyone know what happened to the hat that Madeleine was wearing in the "last photo"?
probably should there have been at least one hair with Maddie´s DNA in that hat.

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".

NickE

Posts : 916
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Hicks on 25.10.14 11:31

NO, I don't think it is the same hat.

I have to go out now so don't have time to post links. If you put up images of Amelie, and the last photo, you will see that Amelie's hat has a pattern-flowers I think-that is absent from Madeleine's hat.

____________________
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all the people all of the time. Abraham Lincoln.

Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Snifferdog on 25.10.14 11:40

@Hicks wrote:Nina, that is an excellent point. That hat looks very flimsy, it would not sit neatly tucked back like that with Madeleine running around and bending down. I am beginning to think that the head has been pasted on.

The clip of GM laughing and joking, caught unaware a few days after his daughter went missing is something that always comes to mind.
At times during interviews we see how they both try to suppress a smirk, a laugh. Especially telling is the one where GM is asked what his feelings are when other people think that have seen his daughter. His grin gives a chill.

Then there's the GNR statement from that evening. The McCann's pretending to cry, 'making noises like crying but no tears'. Acting, quite badly it seems.

Sorry to go off topic, it's just that I sometimes wonder if, along with these photo's, the whole thing is one big hoax. 
 
The dogs went into 5a months after the event. Would it be possible that the scent of death was somehow transferred there after the 3rd May? Perhaps by a policeman? there were plenty going in and out. I'm not trying to rubbish the dogs, just wondering if it would be possible.

Sometimes I wonder if Perhaps Madeleine was indeed in that taxi.

Hi Hicks, but what about the blood alerts in the apt. and in the cadaver scent in the car boot and on Kates clothes?

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Snifferdog on 25.10.14 11:50

@Joss wrote:
@Hicks wrote:
@Atomic Peanut wrote:OK Hicks, thank you
Here's another... in the tennis balls pic, why are her arms brown (tanned) but her hands white, with a sharp line separating the two?
This effect can only be achieved in reality by wearing gloves most of the time!

Kate McCann's witness statement 4th May, concerning Madeleine.......'she is Caucasian, with quite white skin, aged four, about 90cm tall. Of slim build, dark blond hair, straight and of shoulder length. Left eye blue-green, right eye  also green with a BROWN SPOT on the pupil. She had a small brown spot on the skin of her left leg, as well as a SMALL SUNBURN on her right forearm'

How was it possible to get a 'small sunburn' on her right forearm? It doesn't look like sunburn to me.


When you magnify the photo you could be forgiven for wondering if the head has been pasted on to the body.

Madeleine spent most of the day in the creche, and the weather seemed to be hit and miss. 
The fact that Kate pointed out the localised redness on Madeleine's forearm must have some significance. It is odd the line around the wrist.
Photoshopped???

Many of Madeleines photos put out by the McCanns look as though they are assembled out of different body parts taken from various photos and assembled. Imo whoever did the job was good at it, but not good enough to disguise it completely, because it would be almost impossible to match up all the variations in size and shape on a flexible, complex form on a one dimensional plane.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Stillthinking on 25.10.14 12:37

Ladyinred wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:
@Varriott wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:

Ok that must be another theory ...so that theory is that the McCanns turned up at the creche for Madeleine's age group, 4 times  that day with no child and just signed the name Madeleine in and out, morning and afternoon and nobody noticed? Again it is a crazy risk to take because the risk of anybody noticing that Madeleine isn't with them at any point, during the 4 journeys to and from creche, at the creche sign in, and if/when the staff do a head count, (particularly if there was a boat trip etc.) immediately puts the focus on the McCanns. I think, like the theory of Gerry carrying a decoy child through Luz that night, it's an unnecessary risk to take when you don't have to and when the risk of being revealed immediately puts you in the spotlight. I can't imagine anyone, let alone someone as controlling as Gerry appears to be, taking a risk that leaves too many variables that he has no control over. It's just too big  a risk to take when you think what the fallout would be if anybody noticed their deception.

By the standards of 'It's just too big a risk to take' one can easily rule out both a staged abduction and a stranger abduction.  But, clearly, one of these two things happened.  It is not up to us, or to the police, to speculate on which is more feasible.  We are entitled to our opinions, but it's a question of where the evidence points.

Yup we are all entitled to our opinions and we are all speculating on how feasible various scenarios are. I can't see any evidence pointing towards Madeleine not being there at all that day and common sense says the Mccanns wouldn't take additional unnecessary risks, when, like you say, they would already have been taking  a big enough risk if they were going to stage an abduction. 


If Madeleine had died and the McCanns wanted to hide that then the staging and/or disposal of her body would be a necessary risk they would HAVE to take . It's unavoidable. The risk is worth the "reward" . All this other stuff about signing in/out an imaginary child 4 times and hoping nobody notices, isn't necessary and just increases the risk of being found out. Each time they make that journey and sign her name without her there is another chance that somebody is going to find out she isn't around. So it's taking additional risks for no additional reward and  each additional risk would be another chance of them being found out and becoming prime suspects in their daughter's disappearance. Nah, they're not stupid.

I haven't read anywhere about the signing in/out of an imaginary child.  What I have read is the theory that GM signed in two children,
EN and the other MR, her friend, substituted for MBM.
See Creche Enquiry and Creche Records threads:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2922-the-creche-enquiry

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10343-naylor-rder-mccann-creche-signatures-revisited

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4478-substitute-child
Imaginary, invisible or substitute.. IMO all of those options fall into the realms of fantasy for reasons I've explained earlier. Looking at the creche registers, Madeleine's was a small group of 5 to 6 children at a time per day, which makes it even more unlikely that the McCanns would be stupid enough to try to pull off a deception involving her being at creche when she wasn't.

Stillthinking

Posts : 151
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Stillthinking on 25.10.14 12:44

@aquila wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:

I personally think the whole photo discussions are little more than red herrings but let's be honest nobody can say what the weather was like all day on any one day. Weather is changeable. On just one day I can walk out my front door and it's nice and warm, walk to the shops where it's more open and there's a cold breeze, walk back and it's raining. A photo just captures a single moment in time.
I stay well clear of photo threads as I don't understand photography. I tend to agree with you Stillthinking, having lived in a med country (Portugal is not in the Med...groan) but I could leave my front door exposed to the wind and the elements and feel freezing. I could nip around the back of my house and sit in a sun spot, sheltered from the winds.

However, I need to point out that those tall palm trees in the Ocean Club complex would have been swooshing away regardless of a 'sun trap'. Those big angels wouldn't have sat still in the slightest breeze and this is the dilemma. The photograph taken 'at that moment' was it taken just as the breeze had died down?

What I'm trying to say so ineffectually is that from what I can see of the Ocean Club pool area set-up it's not a little sun-trap regardless of a few buildings sheltering the pools.

I hope this makes sense.
Hi, I understand what you're saying, I just think that yes it's possible the pic was taken at  a moment in time where it wasn't particularly windy. 

With the photo threads in general I think if we looked hard enough at any old photo, particularly digital ones which seem to sometimes distort, we'd start seeing things that looked strange. We just don't normally look that hard at photos.

Stillthinking

Posts : 151
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Guest on 25.10.14 12:52

@ stillthinking at 12.37 pm

I agree it's an incredible scenario, a substitute child attending creche.  However, much of this case is 'out there', beyond most of our collective experiences.
If anyone is stupid enough to stage a hoaxed abduction of their own child then they are capable of deception at a creche.
Have you considered why Gerry McCann signed in another child?
The creche records are a mess.  All IMO.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Snifferdog on 25.10.14 13:11

@Stillthinking wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:

I personally think the whole photo discussions are little more than red herrings but let's be honest nobody can say what the weather was like all day on any one day. Weather is changeable. On just one day I can walk out my front door and it's nice and warm, walk to the shops where it's more open and there's a cold breeze, walk back and it's raining. A photo just captures a single moment in time.
I stay well clear of photo threads as I don't understand photography. I tend to agree with you Stillthinking, having lived in a med country (Portugal is not in the Med...groan) but I could leave my front door exposed to the wind and the elements and feel freezing. I could nip around the back of my house and sit in a sun spot, sheltered from the winds.

However, I need to point out that those tall palm trees in the Ocean Club complex would have been swooshing away regardless of a 'sun trap'. Those big angels wouldn't have sat still in the slightest breeze and this is the dilemma. The photograph taken 'at that moment' was it taken just as the breeze had died down?

What I'm trying to say so ineffectually is that from what I can see of the Ocean Club pool area set-up it's not a little sun-trap regardless of a few buildings sheltering the pools.

I hope this makes sense.
Hi, I understand what you're saying, I just think that yes it's possible the pic was taken at  a moment in time where it wasn't particularly windy. 

With the photo threads in general I think if we looked hard enough at any old photo, particularly digital ones which seem to sometimes distort, we'd start seeing things that looked strange. We just don't normally look that hard at photos.

I look hard at photos, and I have never before observed distortions as I have seen in Maddies photos. The parts of a person always looks larger, the closer to the camera they were when taken. Such odd distortions as suddenly growing a hunch back - as in the tennis ball photo - is one example I have never seen before. Imo the photos of Maddie are composed of images pasted together to form "different looking Maddies", to confuse the public and police, as to what she looks like, for their own "reasons" imo.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Stillthinking on 25.10.14 13:18

Ladyinred wrote:@ stillthinking at 12.37 pm

I agree it's an incredible scenario, a substitute child attending creche.  However, much of this case is 'out there', beyond most of our collective experiences.
If anyone is stupid enough to stage a hoaxed abduction of their own child then they are capable of deception at a creche.
Have you considered why Gerry McCann signed in another child?
The creche records are a mess.  All IMO.


Staging a hoaxed abduction would have been a necessity had they wished to cover up a child's death, the risk was worth the "reward" and the biggest risk would have been moving the body. The rest was  a case of just saying she was in bed and nobody being able to prove otherwise. They had a lot of control over the situation.

All these creche scenarios on the other hand, aren't necessary and increase the risk of being found out, and they have no control over the situation.

Regarding Gerry signing in another child, is that proven or just somebody saying the writing looks similar?

Stillthinking

Posts : 151
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by bobbin on 25.10.14 13:22

@Joss wrote:
@Hicks wrote:
@Atomic Peanut wrote:OK Hicks, thank you
Here's another... in the tennis balls pic, why are her arms brown (tanned) but her hands white, with a sharp line separating the two?
This effect can only be achieved in reality by wearing gloves most of the time!

Kate McCann's witness statement 4th May, concerning Madeleine.......'she is Caucasian, with quite white skin, aged four, about 90cm tall. Of slim build, dark blond hair, straight and of shoulder length. Left eye blue-green, right eye  also green with a BROWN SPOT on the pupil. She had a small brown spot on the skin of her left leg, as well as a SMALL SUNBURN on her right forearm'

How was it possible to get a 'small sunburn' on her right forearm? It doesn't look like sunburn to me.


When you magnify the photo you could be forgiven for wondering if the head has been pasted on to the body.

Madeleine spent most of the day in the creche, and the weather seemed to be hit and miss. 
The fact that Kate pointed out the localised redness on Madeleine's forearm must have some significance. It is odd the line around the wrist.
Photoshopped???
So, crazy description, is the mother totally off her head.

1. No BROWN SPOT on the PUPIL Kate, it's not possible, the pupil is a LENS.
Later the BROWN SPOT becomes a COLOBOMA and then, after the Good Marketing Ploy has run its course, it is only a tiny fleck on the IRIS which you would have to look up close to Madeleine's face, to see.
The woman's a DOCTOR and she doesn't know the difference between an IRIS and a PUPIL.
God help us.

2. Re the SMALL SUNBURN red mark on the arm, like on the legs in the larger version of this photo, to me it could look like wide strapping/friction marks IMO. The sort that under entirely different circumstances might hold someone down. AIMO of course.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Stillthinking on 25.10.14 13:28

@Snifferdog wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:

Hi, I understand what you're saying, I just think that yes it's possible the pic was taken at  a moment in time where it wasn't particularly windy. 

With the photo threads in general I think if we looked hard enough at any old photo, particularly digital ones which seem to sometimes distort, we'd start seeing things that looked strange. We just don't normally look that hard at photos.

I look hard at photos, and I have never before observed distortions as I have seen in Maddies photos. The parts of a person always looks larger, the closer to the camera they were when taken. Such odd distortions as suddenly growing a hunch back - as in the tennis ball photo - is one example I have never seen before. Imo the photos of Maddie are composed of images pasted together to form "different looking Maddies", to confuse the public and police, as to what she looks like, for their own "reasons" imo.

"Growing a hunch back" or hunching her shoulders a little because she's holding a load of tennis balls and almost cuddling into them?

I think the analysis of the last photo started off as a wind up mission by a "character" on the Mirror forum, I bet they're chuckling away at the fact that their legacy lives on to this day.

Stillthinking

Posts : 151
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by bobbin on 25.10.14 13:42

@Stillthinking wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:

Hi, I understand what you're saying, I just think that yes it's possible the pic was taken at  a moment in time where it wasn't particularly windy. 

With the photo threads in general I think if we looked hard enough at any old photo, particularly digital ones which seem to sometimes distort, we'd start seeing things that looked strange. We just don't normally look that hard at photos.

I look hard at photos, and I have never before observed distortions as I have seen in Maddies photos. The parts of a person always looks larger, the closer to the camera they were when taken. Such odd distortions as suddenly growing a hunch back - as in the tennis ball photo - is one example I have never seen before. Imo the photos of Maddie are composed of images pasted together to form "different looking Maddies", to confuse the public and police, as to what she looks like, for their own "reasons" imo.

"Growing a hunch back" or hunching her shoulders a little because she's holding a load of tennis balls and almost cuddling into them?

I think the analysis of the last photo started off as a wind up mission by a "character" on the Mirror forum, I bet they're chuckling away at the fact that their legacy lives on to this day.
So you make an assumption that nothing has been photo-shopped and that someone started a joke, and is laughing still at the 'impossible reflection in Gerry's sunglasses' ?
How would you explain that 90 degree flip through of reflection if there has been no photo-shopping.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Atomic Peanut on 25.10.14 13:42

@NickE wrote:
@Atomic Peanut wrote:Is M's hat in the tennis balls pic the same hat that Amelie was wearing in the last photo?
It looks absolutely like it's the same hat.
Anyone know what happened to the hat that Madeleine was wearing in the "last photo"?
Why weren't there any hats, including the pink one, in the PJ list of clothes at the villa?
No hats

Atomic Peanut

Posts : 123
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by PeterMac on 25.10.14 13:48

@Atomic Peanut wrote:
@NickE wrote:
@Atomic Peanut wrote:Is M's hat in the tennis balls pic the same hat that Amelie was wearing in the last photo?
It looks absolutely like it's the same hat.
Anyone know what happened to the hat that Madeleine was wearing in the "last photo"?
Why weren't there any hats, including the pink one, in the PJ list of clothes at the villa?
No hats
Perhaps it DID blow away in the Force 4-5 Stiff breeze ! ! !

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by NickE on 25.10.14 13:51

@PeterMac wrote:
@Atomic Peanut wrote:
@NickE wrote:
@Atomic Peanut wrote:Is M's hat in the tennis balls pic the same hat that Amelie was wearing in the last photo?
It looks absolutely like it's the same hat.
Anyone know what happened to the hat that Madeleine was wearing in the "last photo"?
Why weren't there any hats, including the pink one, in the PJ list of clothes at the villa?
No hats
Perhaps it DID blow away in the Force 4-5 Stiff breeze ! ! !
big grin ^^^ post of the day!!

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".

NickE

Posts : 916
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Snifferdog on 25.10.14 13:56

Actually I am very familiar with the shape of the human form by the nature of my work.

In this photo Maddies shoulder blade is to low and bulging for her size, and cannot be explained away by her hugging the tennis balls into her chest.

Not only is Maddie sporting a hunch back which is absent from her other photos, but her neck in this photo would be as thick as a tree trunk were one to follow the natural curve of its lines.

I couldn't give a continental what ex mirror forum members, or anyone else, may find amusing about these imo obvious forgeries, or not.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Stillthinking on 25.10.14 14:04

@bobbin wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:

Hi, I understand what you're saying, I just think that yes it's possible the pic was taken at  a moment in time where it wasn't particularly windy. 

With the photo threads in general I think if we looked hard enough at any old photo, particularly digital ones which seem to sometimes distort, we'd start seeing things that looked strange. We just don't normally look that hard at photos.

I look hard at photos, and I have never before observed distortions as I have seen in Maddies photos. The parts of a person always looks larger, the closer to the camera they were when taken. Such odd distortions as suddenly growing a hunch back - as in the tennis ball photo - is one example I have never seen before. Imo the photos of Maddie are composed of images pasted together to form "different looking Maddies", to confuse the public and police, as to what she looks like, for their own "reasons" imo.

"Growing a hunch back" or hunching her shoulders a little because she's holding a load of tennis balls and almost cuddling into them?

I think the analysis of the last photo started off as a wind up mission by a "character" on the Mirror forum, I bet they're chuckling away at the fact that their legacy lives on to this day.
So you make an assumption that nothing has been photo-shopped and that someone started a joke, and is laughing still at the 'impossible reflection in Gerry's sunglasses' ?
How would you explain that 90 degree flip through of reflection if there has been no photo-shopping.


I didn't say nothing has ever been photo shopped, because it wouldn't surprise me if a pic had been cropped or red eye removal used etc.

And yes I believe somebody started the last photo thread on Mirror forum as a wind up. There were various characters around who were IMO more interested in creating  a following for themselves than discussing the case. One of those characters started a thread on the photo, they wrote well, they used long words, they had an air of authority, they sounded "impressive" to some... they were looking for followers, others look for someone to follow and the rest is history.

And sadly there were  a fair few characters like that who created followings and influenced the discussion of the case.

All JMHO as always...

Stillthinking

Posts : 151
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by Stillthinking on 25.10.14 14:33

@Snifferdog wrote:Actually I am very familiar with the shape of the human form by the nature of my work.

In this photo Maddies shoulder blade is to low and bulging for her size, and cannot be explained away by her hugging the tennis balls into her chest.

Not only is Maddie sporting a hunch back which is absent from her other photos, but her neck in this photo would be as thick as a tree trunk were one to follow the natural curve of its lines.

I couldn't give a continental what ex mirror forum members, or anyone else, may find amusing about these imo obvious forgeries, or not.


Ok, google  girl holding puppy or  girl holding kitten and look at images , you'll see a fair few similar poses. Shoulder blade hunched forward, spine slightly curled over 


One good example is the first pic when you google  girl holding puppy pool 

(not linking the pic just in case of fees) 


Now, I'm out lol

Stillthinking

Posts : 151
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police to review evidence collected from apt 5a

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 25.10.14 14:58

Another thing I have just realised looking at other pool pictures on Google is where is the reflection of the sky in Gerry's right lens? It should be there given it is straight on picture IMO, but all we get is water....

Also it keeps being mentioned that the pool is round and that's the reason for the distortion but it doesn't explain the concrete around the pool or the pink hat or most importantly why the sky or something other than water isn't across the top of the lens.

Even when a picture is taking from a higher vantage point of the subject(s) the sky can be seen in the reflections: http://bikrammama.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/p10100141.jpg

And another comparison:

 

Link to full size Perry picture: http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/katy-perry/lacoste-l-ve-coachella-desert-pool-party-in-palm-springs/Katy-Perry-at-Lacoste-LiVE-Pool-Party-at-Coachella--02-3000x4257.jpg

TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum