The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Dear DCI Redwood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear DCI Redwood

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 19:34

Ben Thompson
July 1


Dear DCI Redwood,

I would like to apply for the position of detective at New Scotland Yard. I am particularly keen to join you on the case of Madeleine McCann, the 3 year old little girl who was so cruelly snatched from her bed without trace as her parents responsibly dined almost 80m away. As Gerry McCann stated, not much different to being in your own back garden. I have been looking at the evidence for some time now, and although I have no experience in this field, I think I would be invaluable to the team. 

Here is the evidence I have been looking at:

. Kate McCann lied about the wind blowing open the curtains to reveal an open window.

. There were no footprints on the bed that would have had to have been stood on to climb out of the window.

. Madeleine's bed was almost perfectly made, and appeared not to have been slept in.

. The McCanns lied about an abductor smashing the shutters to gain access through a window to take Madeleine.

. There was no sign of a forced entry.

. Nothing in the apartment was disturbed, and nothing other than Madeleine was missing.

. Kate McCann's fingerprints were the only prints on the bedroom window.

. Kate McCann thought that her twin children had been sedated by an intruder, yet failed to have them tested for drugs or medication until 4 months later.

. Neither parent searched, except for Gerry who went for a walk for an hour with David Payne, which was understandable, Payne said Gerry needed a consoling.

. Jane Tanner (one of the McCann's friends) claimed to see an abductor carrying a child, her description of this man changed appearance more times than Mr Benn.

. Jane Tanner's partner had no alibi between 9:30pm and 9:50pm.

. Jez Wilkins who was talking to Gerry on the street failed to spot this "abductor".

. Jez Wilkins also failed to spot Jane Tanner.

. As did Gerry.

. Jane claims she saw both men though

. The Smith family, returning from a night out spotted a man who Mr Smith believed was Gerry McCann carrying a motionless child in his arms. Mr Smith was up to 80% sure that man was Gerry McCann.

. An e-fit was made and a report given to the McCanns. The McCanns kept this evidence from both the public and the police for 5 years.

. Not only did the Smith Family description match Gerry's features perfectly, but they also described his clothing, which also matched Gerry's.

. Scotland Yard have dismissed Jane Tanners "sighting" yet the McCanns still have this e-fit up on their Facebook page.

. The day after the abduction Kate and Gerry both searched for "at least an hour" tirelessly, before nipping to the Payne's apartment for a spot of breakfast. Poor Kate said they didn't sleep.

. The specialist dogs and their handler, Martin Grime’s, findings:-

. Eddie, a highly trained cadaver dog that had never once made a false alert in over 200 cases, indicated the scent of a corpse that would have been in DIRECT contact with the following items and areas:-

. Kate McCann's trousers.

. Kate McCann's top.

. Madeleine McCann's t-shirt.

. Madeleine McCann's cuddle cat toy.

. A flower bed directly outside apartment 5a.

. The McCann's wardrobe in the bedroom of 5a.

. The cadaver dog didn't alert to any other apartment it searched in.

. Keela the CSI dog alerted to the hire car boot, which led a forensic team to discover samples of Madeleine's DNA.

. Both dogs alerted to the following areas:-

. Behind the sofa in the McCann's apartment.

. The hire car rented 25 days AFTER Madeleine was reported missing.

. The key for the hire car.

. A witness claimed to have seen the boot of the McCann's hire car open night after night.

. There was unexplained, excessively high mileage on the McCanns hire car.

. A blue sports bag photographed in the wardrobe where the cadaver dog alerted to has disappeared, and its existence denied.

. The McCanns hired an ex government spin doctor, Clarence Mitchell, who lied on numerous occasions on their behalf, and admitted on tape to feeding the press stories, and altering what was actually said into "what we meant to say".

. Mitchell also claimed that Madeleine was "probably dead", for which no action was taken. Yet when the lead detective, Goncalo Amaral said the same, the McCanns took him to court, despite evidence backing up the claims.

. A Limited company was set up within days of Madeleine disappearing with the intention of donations being used mainly for legal fees.

. The fund has been used for mortgage payments, to pay witnesses expenses, to sue newspapers, to pay for 5 star accommodation and can be used in any way the McCanns choose.

. The McCanns made inquiries for Madeleine to be made a ward of court days after her disappearance, thus relinquishing all parental responsibility to the courts. This was granted.

. Kate McCann refused to answer 48 out of 49 questions designed to find her missing daughter, and ascertain what happened on the evening the McCanns claim Madeleine was abducted http://www.dailymail.co.uk/.../The-48-questions-Kate...

. Kate wrote a book that contains many lies and exaggerations of the truth.

. The McCanns claimed, through Clarence Mitchell that they would take a lie detector test, but later, when offered to take one, they flatly refused.

. Expert body language analysts have claimed the McCanns lie when talking about what happened during their stay in Portugal.

. Gerry McCann was warned by the police not to mention Madeleine's eye defect as it could endanger her life, he chose to ignore this advice giving the reason that; "in terms of marketing, it was a good ploy".

. Father Pacheco, the local priest, who trusted the McCanns with the keys to the church claimed he was deceived by the couple, but that he would take what he was told to the grave.

. The Vatican removed all links to Madeleine and refused to comment further after The Pope met the McCanns.

. The McCanns deleted their phone records and some text messages.

. Currently the grand sum of zero pounds is being spent from the fund in the search for Madeleine, despite the balance running into hundreds of thousands of pounds.

All of the above can only lead to one possible conclusion. That a burglar, possibly 3 of them, took Madeleine without leaving a trace, and with the help of two Russians, buried Madeleine's invisible corpse on some wasteland, metres away from where she was abducted. If it was me I would haul these people in for questioning ASAP. As I mentioned earlier, I have no experience in such cases Mr Redwood, but if my conclusion makes any sense to you, then I think I could play a pivotal role on the team that is New Scotland Yard, the envy of the World.

Yours sincerely,
Exasperated.

PS are you available for children's parties? It's my son's 6th birthday next week, and the clown has cancelled.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/JusticeForMadeleine/?fref=ts

Google.Gaspar.Statements

Posts : 345
Reputation : 205
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear DCI Redwood

Post by HelenMeg on Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 19:55

I have to say that was post of the year!

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear DCI Redwood

Post by Hongkong Phooey on Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 21:22

@HelenMeg wrote:I have to say that was post of the year!
Last line is a topper!!!!!

Hongkong Phooey

Posts : 310
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear DCI Redwood

Post by TellTheTruth on Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 21:25

Excellent post  big grin

TellTheTruth

Posts : 101
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear DCI Redwood

Post by BlueBag on Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 21:26

Dear DCI Redwood,

Please grow a pair.

Yours sincerely,

BlueBag

BlueBag

Posts : 3420
Reputation : 1270
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear DCI Redwood

Post by Gaggzy on Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 23:01

Dear Andy,

I was born in 1961 ... NOT YESTERDAY!

Now get it sorted, will ya?!


Something to add to the huge list above. Kate and Gerry admit that they went out together to search, on their own, at first light on the morning of May 4th 2007..

George Burke was returning to the area in his car at about 6am when he reported seeing a couple (a man and a woman) carrying a small child. He caught them in the headlights of his car. When they saw him, they quickly turned and walked up a side street. This was down near the Marina.

Don't you find this sighting to be very suspicious?
Have any 'local couple' or 'holidaying couple' ever come forward to say Hey, don't worry, that was us with our daughter?
A man and a woman - carrying a child. Kate and Gerry McCann out at that time 'searching' for Madeleine.

Have you questioned them about this?

Oh, and Andy, next time you're over in Praia Da Luz on bucket-and-spade duty ... go easy on those 16 inch Seafood Special pizzas with extra anchovies.

Gaggzy

Posts : 488
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2014-06-08
Location : North West.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear DCI Redwood

Post by HelenMeg on Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 10:02

@BlueBag wrote:Dear DCI Redwood,

Please grow a pair.

Yours sincerely,

BlueBag
I recommend anyone interested in SY's moves to read the following link. I am a great admirer of Textusa and her work on this case - especially her interpretation of the game being played in public by all parties in this case. This post is suberb  

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/sys-significant-moves.html#more

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear DCI Redwood

Post by Guest on Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 10:31

@HelenMeg wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:Dear DCI Redwood,

Please grow a pair.

Yours sincerely,

BlueBag
I recommend anyone interested in SY's moves to read the following link. I am a great admirer of Textusa and her work on this case - especially her interpretation of the game being played in public by all parties in this case. This post is suberb  

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/sys-significant-moves.html#more
Thanks for that HelenMeg,as you say superb.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dear DCI Redwood

Post by HelenMeg on Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 10:33

Glad you think so! I did say Suberb but meant superb - still I quite like suberb 

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear DCI Redwood

Post by comperedna on Fri 17 Oct 2014 - 20:20

I hope that excellent: 'Dear DCI Redwood' letter was SENT to him for real.  If not, why not? I bet I'm not the only one that sends the bloke regular missives, whether he bins them or not... You never know... one of his 30+ minions at least might get to think more clearly. Maybe he has been fooling the public all the time and is trying to solve the case for real... He has has no obligation to give ANY of us updates on how it is going. He would retire at Christmas in a blaze of glory if he genuinely solves the case, together with the PJ, now wouldn't THAT be great!

comperedna

Posts : 695
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2012-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear DCI Redwood

Post by Bishop Brennan on Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 9:38

@HelenMeg wrote:I have to say that was post of the year!

I agree. Excellent from start to finish.

bravo

Bishop Brennan

Posts : 695
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear DCI Redwood

Post by cockerspaniel on Sun 19 Oct 2014 - 16:24

@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:Ben Thompson
July 1


Dear DCI Redwood,

I would like to apply for the position of detective at New Scotland Yard. I am particularly keen to join you on the case of Madeleine McCann, the 3 year old little girl who was so cruelly snatched from her bed without trace as her parents responsibly dined almost 80m away. As Gerry McCann stated, not much different to being in your own back garden. I have been looking at the evidence for some time now, and although I have no experience in this field, I think I would be invaluable to the team. 

Here is the evidence I have been looking at:

. Kate McCann lied about the wind blowing open the curtains to reveal an open window.

. There were no footprints on the bed that would have had to have been stood on to climb out of the window.

. Madeleine's bed was almost perfectly made, and appeared not to have been slept in.

. The McCanns lied about an abductor smashing the shutters to gain access through a window to take Madeleine.

. There was no sign of a forced entry.

. Nothing in the apartment was disturbed, and nothing other than Madeleine was missing.

. Kate McCann's fingerprints were the only prints on the bedroom window.

. Kate McCann thought that her twin children had been sedated by an intruder, yet failed to have them tested for drugs or medication until 4 months later.

. Neither parent searched, except for Gerry who went for a walk for an hour with David Payne, which was understandable, Payne said Gerry needed a consoling.

. Jane Tanner (one of the McCann's friends) claimed to see an abductor carrying a child, her description of this man changed appearance more times than Mr Benn.

. Jane Tanner's partner had no alibi between 9:30pm and 9:50pm.

. Jez Wilkins who was talking to Gerry on the street failed to spot this "abductor".

. Jez Wilkins also failed to spot Jane Tanner.

. As did Gerry.

. Jane claims she saw both men though

. The Smith family, returning from a night out spotted a man who Mr Smith believed was Gerry McCann carrying a motionless child in his arms. Mr Smith was up to 80% sure that man was Gerry McCann.

. An e-fit was made and a report given to the McCanns. The McCanns kept this evidence from both the public and the police for 5 years.

. Not only did the Smith Family description match Gerry's features perfectly, but they also described his clothing, which also matched Gerry's.

. Scotland Yard have dismissed Jane Tanners "sighting" yet the McCanns still have this e-fit up on their Facebook page.

. The day after the abduction Kate and Gerry both searched for "at least an hour" tirelessly, before nipping to the Payne's apartment for a spot of breakfast. Poor Kate said they didn't sleep.

. The specialist dogs and their handler, Martin Grime’s, findings:-

. Eddie, a highly trained cadaver dog that had never once made a false alert in over 200 cases, indicated the scent of a corpse that would have been in DIRECT contact with the following items and areas:-

. Kate McCann's trousers.

. Kate McCann's top.

. Madeleine McCann's t-shirt.

. Madeleine McCann's cuddle cat toy.

. A flower bed directly outside apartment 5a.

. The McCann's wardrobe in the bedroom of 5a.

. The cadaver dog didn't alert to any other apartment it searched in.

. Keela the CSI dog alerted to the hire car boot, which led a forensic team to discover samples of Madeleine's DNA.

. Both dogs alerted to the following areas:-

. Behind the sofa in the McCann's apartment.

. The hire car rented 25 days AFTER Madeleine was reported missing.

. The key for the hire car.

. A witness claimed to have seen the boot of the McCann's hire car open night after night.

. There was unexplained, excessively high mileage on the McCanns hire car.

. A blue sports bag photographed in the wardrobe where the cadaver dog alerted to has disappeared, and its existence denied.

. The McCanns hired an ex government spin doctor, Clarence Mitchell, who lied on numerous occasions on their behalf, and admitted on tape to feeding the press stories, and altering what was actually said into "what we meant to say".

. Mitchell also claimed that Madeleine was "probably dead", for which no action was taken. Yet when the lead detective, Goncalo Amaral said the same, the McCanns took him to court, despite evidence backing up the claims.

. A Limited company was set up within days of Madeleine disappearing with the intention of donations being used mainly for legal fees.

. The fund has been used for mortgage payments, to pay witnesses expenses, to sue newspapers, to pay for 5 star accommodation and can be used in any way the McCanns choose.

. The McCanns made inquiries for Madeleine to be made a ward of court days after her disappearance, thus relinquishing all parental responsibility to the courts. This was granted.

. Kate McCann refused to answer 48 out of 49 questions designed to find her missing daughter, and ascertain what happened on the evening the McCanns claim Madeleine was abducted http://www.dailymail.co.uk/.../The-48-questions-Kate...

. Kate wrote a book that contains many lies and exaggerations of the truth.

. The McCanns claimed, through Clarence Mitchell that they would take a lie detector test, but later, when offered to take one, they flatly refused.

. Expert body language analysts have claimed the McCanns lie when talking about what happened during their stay in Portugal.

. Gerry McCann was warned by the police not to mention Madeleine's eye defect as it could endanger her life, he chose to ignore this advice giving the reason that; "in terms of marketing, it was a good ploy".

. Father Pacheco, the local priest, who trusted the McCanns with the keys to the church claimed he was deceived by the couple, but that he would take what he was told to the grave.

. The Vatican removed all links to Madeleine and refused to comment further after The Pope met the McCanns.

. The McCanns deleted their phone records and some text messages.

. Currently the grand sum of zero pounds is being spent from the fund in the search for Madeleine, despite the balance running into hundreds of thousands of pounds.

All of the above can only lead to one possible conclusion. That a burglar, possibly 3 of them, took Madeleine without leaving a trace, and with the help of two Russians, buried Madeleine's invisible corpse on some wasteland, metres away from where she was abducted. If it was me I would haul these people in for questioning ASAP. As I mentioned earlier, I have no experience in such cases Mr Redwood, but if my conclusion makes any sense to you, then I think I could play a pivotal role on the team that is New Scotland Yard, the envy of the World.

Yours sincerely,
Exasperated.

PS are you available for children's parties? It's my son's 6th birthday next week, and the clown has cancelled.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/JusticeForMadeleine/?
BRILLIANT !!!

____________________
Heracltus  say  You could not step twice into the same river.

cockerspaniel

Posts : 176
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum