The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE 17-PAGE LIST OF OF POLICE OFFICERS, PUBLIC OFFICIALS, AUTHORS, WEBSITES, BLOGGERS ETC given to the High Court by Tony Bennett in the contempt of court case of McCanns v Bennett  - Page 2 Mm11

THE 17-PAGE LIST OF OF POLICE OFFICERS, PUBLIC OFFICIALS, AUTHORS, WEBSITES, BLOGGERS ETC given to the High Court by Tony Bennett in the contempt of court case of McCanns v Bennett  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE 17-PAGE LIST OF OF POLICE OFFICERS, PUBLIC OFFICIALS, AUTHORS, WEBSITES, BLOGGERS ETC given to the High Court by Tony Bennett in the contempt of court case of McCanns v Bennett  - Page 2 Mm11

THE 17-PAGE LIST OF OF POLICE OFFICERS, PUBLIC OFFICIALS, AUTHORS, WEBSITES, BLOGGERS ETC given to the High Court by Tony Bennett in the contempt of court case of McCanns v Bennett  - Page 2 Regist10

THE 17-PAGE LIST OF OF POLICE OFFICERS, PUBLIC OFFICIALS, AUTHORS, WEBSITES, BLOGGERS ETC given to the High Court by Tony Bennett in the contempt of court case of McCanns v Bennett

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE 17-PAGE LIST OF OF POLICE OFFICERS, PUBLIC OFFICIALS, AUTHORS, WEBSITES, BLOGGERS ETC given to the High Court by Tony Bennett in the contempt of court case of McCanns v Bennett  - Page 2 Empty Re: THE 17-PAGE LIST OF OF POLICE OFFICERS, PUBLIC OFFICIALS, AUTHORS, WEBSITES, BLOGGERS ETC given to the High Court by Tony Bennett in the contempt of court case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by plebgate 10.10.14 11:21

I will stay tuned too, can someone give a clue as to how long we have to stay tuned?  Understand if can't.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

THE 17-PAGE LIST OF OF POLICE OFFICERS, PUBLIC OFFICIALS, AUTHORS, WEBSITES, BLOGGERS ETC given to the High Court by Tony Bennett in the contempt of court case of McCanns v Bennett  - Page 2 Empty Re: THE 17-PAGE LIST OF OF POLICE OFFICERS, PUBLIC OFFICIALS, AUTHORS, WEBSITES, BLOGGERS ETC given to the High Court by Tony Bennett in the contempt of court case of McCanns v Bennett

Post by sallypelt 10.10.14 11:37

Tony, your research into this case is second to none. You've basically fought a one-man battle trying to get justice, not just for a 3 year old toddler, but for the people of the UK, and beyond. You have suffered the worst kind of abuse. You have been called all the disgusting names under the sun, but through it all, you have remained dignified.  That takes some doing.  Decent people know that there's something terribly wrong with the system in this country, but I am still hanging on to the last threads of hope that SY is working away in the background, and that it won't be a whitewash

As I posted earlier in the week, I pray that Brenda Leyland will achieve in death, in regards to finding justice for Madeleine McCann, what she didn't  achieve in life.

The opposite of poverty is not wealth. In too many places, the opposite of poverty is justice.” ― Bryan Stevenson
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.14 16:38

admin wrote:
Tangled Web wrote:P.s. Mr Bennett, I'm loving your new avatar and find it particularly encouraging smilie

Tangled Web.
winkwink Stay tuned....
Blooming tease. :fingerscrossed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.10.14 17:32

The work from Tony is exceptional and likely even helped many of his, sometimes vicious, opponents.

And yes PeterM, your work has been quite enlightening too. I especially love it when you take a very complicated subject (like the time line of the evening of May 3rd 2007) and boil it down to a one liner (it is not possible).

Let's not forget admin, whose unwavering support continues to give a platform to them, often getting some flack herself.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.14 19:10

lj wrote:The work from Tony is exceptional and likely even helped many of his, sometimes vicious, opponents.

And yes PeterM, your work has been quite enlightening too. I especially love it when you take a very complicated subject (like the time line of the evening of May 3rd 2007) and boil it down to a one liner (it is not possible).

Let's not forget admin, whose unwavering support continues to give a platform to them, often getting some flack herself.
Second that,I'm new to the site and from what I've read elsewhere you do well to show restraint.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 11.10.14 6:18

PeterMac wrote:What about me ?    THE 17-PAGE LIST OF OF POLICE OFFICERS, PUBLIC OFFICIALS, AUTHORS, WEBSITES, BLOGGERS ETC given to the High Court by Tony Bennett in the contempt of court case of McCanns v Bennett  - Page 2 T2338
  ooops  You too   clapping1
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top