The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

WaS Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!???

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WaS Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!???

Post by plebgate on 13.10.14 23:05

I think that very many people are still very angry that the word troll is still being used in the media re. Brenda.   Disrepsect of the highest order IMO.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 14.10.14 0:19

@plebgate wrote:I think that very many people are still very angry that the word troll is still being used in the media re. Brenda.   Disrepsect of the highest order IMO.

I agree. Troll is generally taken to mean someone who directs vituperative abuse at an individual via social media - specifically by directing it to a location in cyberspace where the individual will be aware of it. Brenda appears to have been arguing with others on social media - quite a different matter. That doesn't mean one has to defend all her comments, of course, but it does mean the UK media are (deliberately, since they are intelligent, well informed people who understand the distinction) misrepresenting what brave Brenda was engaged in.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 14.10.14 3:04

I also think its BS the media still refer to Brenda as a McC troll. But maybe there will be a defamation/libel case in it all among other charges i hope.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum