The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sir Bernard Hogan Howe says Grange is a MURDER investigation in latest interview.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan Howe says Grange is a MURDER investigation in latest interview.

Post by lj on 08.10.14 15:43

@juliet wrote:Depends if the Coroner is independent and honest. MB should be chief witness as he holds the secrets of the dossier and the private conversation and perhaps why Brenda left twitter shortly after he started "following" her. As someone has said, doorstepping someone as he did should have been well below his dignity. It was crude and embarrassing for him as well as her. Who obliged him to do it?

Looks like they are waiting for a toxocology report. Who knows what kind of excuses they will find in there to explain her death.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan Howe says Grange is a MURDER investigation in latest interview.

Post by Baldrick on 08.10.14 15:45

@jeanmonroe wrote:Where is PG?   beware

And

Did she 'know' about Cindy Martin's 'tweets' on October 3rd 2014 'threatening BL's life', BEFORE we found/exposed them, yesterday?

Where did MB 'get' his 'copy' of the 'troll files dossier' IF the McCann 'family' had 'handed it' DIRECTLY to UK Police?

Wouldn't they then be the ONLY ones to have the 'dossier' on September 9th 2014?

I'm pretty sure that the Met Police wouldn't have been 'running off' photo copies, of the 'troll dossier' to 'dish out' to( favoured'?) journalists at Sky News and the Daily Fail.

But of course, NOTHING about Operation Grange's 'behaviour'  surprises me anymore, and that's my 'opinion'.

WHERE did MB get his 'copy' of the 'files' that he waved in front of BL when he 'doorstepped' her?

Multiple copies to anyone who listened to them "poor us look at this"?

Baldrick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 08.10.14 15:46

@Baldrick wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:BREAKING:

The 'inquest' into BL's 'death' could NOT establish a 'cause' of 'death'

Hmmmm.

thinking

So, is 'strangulation/suicide' by 'hanging' NOT a 'cause' of 'death' then?

I think you need a post mortem to determine strangulation. I could be wrong though.
I thought the reports said that the post mortem was inconclusive.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick on 08.10.14 15:50

@BlueBag wrote:
@Baldrick wrote:

Hmmmm.

thinking

I think you need a post mortem to determine strangulation. I could be wrong though.

Yes sorry it says further tests

Baldrick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 08.10.14 16:24

@Snifferdog wrote:lj wrote:

So the McCanns are at the dead center of this tragedy.
Well that's no surprise.

Snifferdog: Yep, no surprise there. The Mccanns are dead centre in all the tragic stories associated with this case...everything they touch...

Yeah, the modern midas touch. Sadly it has turned deadly. 

What I can't stand is that will get away with this too: Brunt will take the brunt. maybe the police has some explaining to do, but the McCanns are staying in their pious cocoon.

I really do hope these people are miserable for the rest of their lives.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.10.14 16:31

Baldrick wrote:
Multiple copies to anyone who listened to them "poor us look at this"?
--------------------

THAT makes it WORSE!

If a 'fervent' McCann 'supporter' had 'access' to the 'troll file dossier' BEFORE it was given to Met Police, on 9th September, 2014, couldn't BL's life have been in constant 'danger' at the hands of a possible 'fervent' McCann er, 'supporter' at any time before her 'unexpected' death?

At anytime by way of having 'seen' the 'dossier'and NAMES therein,  beforehand?

"Nuffing to do with us guv, although that/those 'nutter/s' MIGHT of read a copy of the 'troll dossier' we left down the pub, and thought he/she/they would 'do us a favour' and stop our 'torment' from the 'trolls'

IF the McCanns 'gave' access to the 'troll dossier' to ANYONE other than the Police they COULD be possibly 'culpable' if, IF, any crime has been 'committed'.

Getting 'MESSY' ain't it?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.10.14 16:39

@lj wrote:

Well that's no surprise.

Snifferdog: Yep, no surprise there. The Mccanns are dead centre in all the tragic stories associated with this case...everything they touch...

What I can't stand is that will get away with this too: Brunt will take the brunt. maybe the police has some explaining to do, but the McCanns are staying in their pious cocoon.

Oh, you can't SAY that!

You must be off your "TROLLY" saying THAT! laughat laughat laughat

(Screenshot that, ........Michael 'GRASSER' Wrong!)

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 08.10.14 16:42

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@lj wrote:

Well that's no surprise.

Oh, you can't SAY that!

You must be off your "TROLLY" saying THAT! laughat laughat laughat

I am and proud of it!

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.10.14 16:52

Strange, ain't it?

ALL the ANTI 'trolls' that ask for, and WANT, the ol' Bill, to 'visit' with them, but never, ever get those 'visits'.

Perhaps the 'traps' would HEAR 'things', from the 'nasty' people that don't, unswervingly, 'believe' the McCann's 'story', they'd rather NOT 'hear'!

"You remember when the McCann's and their family and friends ALL TOLD the world, all on record, that the shutter of G5A was 'smashed, jemmied, broken, forced' by the 'abductor' WELL..............................."

BTW: Sky News have NOT, to date, taken up my 'invitation' for an 'interview' winkwink

Can't possibly think WHY not.

I is well nice, innit.?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 08.10.14 16:53

@ LJ Yeah, the modern midas touch. Sadly it has turned deadly.  

DMML - I thought that....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkp9f_CjEL4     I like the star of the vid

Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.10.14 17:05

@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:@ LJ Yeah, the modern midas touch. Sadly it has turned deadly.  

If the 'Midas touch' is where everything touched 'turns to gold'

is

The 'McCann's touch' where everything touched 'turns to sh*t'?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 08.10.14 17:06

Yep jean

Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 08.10.14 18:42

@Baldrick wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@Baldrick wrote:

Hmmmm.

thinking

Hope nobody minds me pointing out that's it's possible some pills were also ingested and the actual cause of death needs to be determined, strangulation or overdose, I've seen this happen before.

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 08.10.14 18:43

@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:@ LJ Yeah, the modern midas touch. Sadly it has turned deadly.  

Thanks I did not know that one! Aren't all those moves hilarious? Ones in a while my husband and I look at old eurovision song festivals. Big amusement!

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 08.10.14 18:44

@margaret wrote:
@Baldrick wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@Baldrick wrote:

Hmmmm.

thinking

Hope nobody minds me pointing out that's it's possible some pills were also ingested and the actual cause of death needs to be determined, strangulation or overdose, I've seen this happen before.

Yes, Margaret, I totally agree with you.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 08.10.14 18:46

@margaret wrote:
@Baldrick wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@Baldrick wrote:

Hmmmm.

thinking

If it's pills as in medicine it will not make a difference.  But if they find alcohol or illegal drugs you can imagine the frenzy of those rabid pros.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 08.10.14 19:04

@lj wrote:

Thanks I did not know that one! Aren't all those moves hilarious? Ones in a while my husband and I look at old eurovision song festivals. Big amusement!

its just the "midas touch" that the song hit EAR WORM and when I saw your words on screen I thought singing from the same hymn sheet... As so often WE on this forum are/aka thinking alike

Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.10.14 19:54

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2782066/I-love-mum-I-miss-forever-Grieving-son-s-tribute-internet-troll-dead-hotel-room-exposed-targeting-Maddie-McCann-s-parents.html

Can this be right, that 'the family' handed in the dossier? Or is mumbling Bernard-Howe simply mistaken? If it's true, it could shed some light on this mysterious comment by Gerry, snipped from the Mail article linked above:

"Asked about '@sweepyface', Mr McCann said: 'I haven't read her tweets ... I think that is an issue, that our behaviour is modified by this".

'Our behaviour'? In what way has your behaviour had an impact on this, Gerry?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 08.10.14 20:08

I'm still waiting, i even have the key lime pie cookies and chocolate oreos saved and the good coffee. welcome

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doubter on 08.10.14 20:18

Dee Coy wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2782066/I-love-mum-I-miss-forever-Grieving-son-s-tribute-internet-troll-dead-hotel-room-exposed-targeting-Maddie-McCann-s-parents.html

Can this be right, that 'the family' handed in the dossier? Or is mumbling Bernard-Howe simply mistaken? If it's true, it could shed some light on this mysterious comment by Gerry, snipped from the Mail article linked above:

"Asked about '@sweepyface', Mr McCann said: 'I haven't read her tweets ... I think that is an issue, that our behaviour is modified by this".

'Our behaviour'? In what way has your behaviour had an impact on this, Gerry?

It sounds to me like he is implying that their ['our'] behaviour is affected in a way that they know there is 'nasty' tweets out there but do not read them ie. their everyday life has to be 'modified' because they cannot just go online like everyone else in case they accidentally view unsavoury comment's about them . A bit like a doctor asking you how does your condition affect your everyday being ? Problem is if you have not read them how can they affect you so badly ?

Doubter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 08.10.14 21:08

@HelenMeg wrote:Apart from anything else, is this man competent to be in the role he's in?

The man who was put in charge at the gymnasium (the temporary morgue) at Hillsborough following the disaster. The man who lied about making a statement afterwards. He claimed he made one but didn't.
He informed a family that their son had survived, but the poor kid had died.

He doesn't come across as competent to me.

His mumbling, bumbling responses in interviews appear to show this.

The M-word gets another airing.

Gaggzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc on 08.10.14 21:13

Let's hope this interview was on the School Bus radio too and Kate has to explain to her 2 remaining children the use of the murder word.

sammyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.10.14 21:32

Dee Coy wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2782066/I-love-mum-I-miss-forever-Grieving-son-s-tribute-internet-troll-dead-hotel-room-exposed-targeting-Maddie-McCann-s-parents.html

Of course if can be right.  If the press says so it must be right.

"The family" can mean sisters, in-laws, or cousins or relatives 6 degrees removed of K & G. K or G.  Terming them as McCanns sympathisers makes perfect sense.
Those are the people with vested interest to support the McCanns, by extension to support the family's name.

Stranger-group unrelated to McCanns has no reason to hand the dossier to OG, rather public members as sympathisers would hand it to nearest local police station; and not OG.  Only "the family" would think of giving it to OG, Redwood's contact details likely supplied by K&G, as usual.  The mcCanns' ( via their extended family, so called sympathisers whatever) purpose of giving it to OG is so that they hope to divert the investigation - don't dig or search, look at the "trolls" that are victimising K & G - don't look there, look here. 

"The family" might also have supplied the dossier to S & S to give to their media contacts or it might be a source close to "the family" (and who know what colour that sauce source is) who had handed the dossier to his press contacts.

Either way, "the family" is behind this.  May not be K & G directly, but executed on their behalf, with their knowledge and consent.  Else, where did Gerry not deny it (that he knew nothing about the dossier)?  In fact, he came out to condemn the trolls saying more should be charged. 

If not supplied by "the family", but coming from unknown public members (wishing to remain anonymous, the press is unlikely to act on it, since it would be taking a very big risk -- without knowing (1) the intention of the dossier supplier, (2) if it was compiled legitimately, (3) if it has the endorsement of McCanns to go after these alleged trolls, etc etc.  if not coming from "the familY', and by extension the approval of "K & G" to act on it, the Press would not have acted or acted so swiftly if it came from a devious source wishing to remain anonymous on top of that.
  The natural conclusion must be:  it was supplied to the press and OG by "the family" or source close to "the family" thus by extension "the family".

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.10.14 21:34

@sammyc wrote:Let's hope this interview was on the School Bus radio too and Kate has to explain to her 2 remaining children the use of the murder word.

Which court would she have to explain to, that BHH harms the search for Madeleine, by being libellous?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 08.10.14 21:42

@HelenMeg wrote:Apart from anything else, is this man competent to be in the role he's in?

Given in another interview from a few months ago he could remember what Operation Grange referred to I guess the answer has to be a resounding no.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum