The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 2 Mm11

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 2 Mm11

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 2 Regist10

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann'

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann'

Post by JackieL 07.10.14 20:31

Well done Sonia.  Very brave.  RIP Brenda. clapping clapping clapping
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann'

Post by TMH 07.10.14 21:40

Great video Sonia!! rock

And Katie Hopkins is no way a McCann fan!
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 07.10.14 22:23

Maybe it will become apparent in the next few days whether a ‘super-inaudible’ is indeed in place.

Are the ‘men-in-suits’ on their way?
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 07.10.14 23:01

This case must be doing incalculable damage to the MSM. It used to be you read a newspaper to find stuff out, now you go on line to find out what stuff they're not telling you.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by joti26 07.10.14 23:09

I don't post very often as I have little to add to what most of you so eloquently express. I read and mull as a rule but can't hold back on this one as so utterly horrified by the events that have unfolded!  Well said Sonia!

Sadly the biggest tragedy is no longer that a small child has vanished without trace from this world. For some of us it has become bigger than we could ever have imagined. From those first little nagging doubts in our minds when we heard the news,  growing into almost obsessive proportions fed by the continuing saga of ‘nothing quite adding up’. Those not quite expected reactions from the ‘devastated’ parents raising more questions than answers – not just about a small missing child or whether we would have answered those 48 questions and the myriad of inconsistencies but the tragedy of raising questions regarding the very society we live in.

The media garbage we are being fed and despairing at just how many believe what they read without question. The society where those who do question are publicly called ‘haters’ and ‘trolls’. Scarily reminiscent of a society where carefully manipulated media propaganda turned the minds of the unquestioning masses against their fellow men women and children. It is a bigger tragedy when ‘Lest We Forget’ is once again forgotten and a woman dies as a direct result of ‘trial by media’ and the baying hounds of the money making media machines. This, like a small child going missing as a direct result of being left alone at night, is a travesty that should never have happened.
joti26
joti26

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 07.10.14 23:34

goodpost
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 07.10.14 23:37

Kudos and credit to Sonia for a very open, honest, heartfelt and well reasoned statement of the obvious...that people should be allowed to express doubts about the "authorised" McCann version, not least when the lead investigator on the case has doubts as well.

Have no doubt about it: our freedoms have been diminished and will continued to be diminished as long as Team McCann maintain their python-like grip on the nation's voice box.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 08.10.14 3:30

I saw a programme this evening about the QE2 and it brought a tear to my eye about what it used it to be to be British.

Now I shed no tear and feel nothing but shame.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames 08.10.14 9:12

TMH wrote:Great video Sonia!! rock

And Katie Hopkins is no way a McCann fan!

Yes fantastic video.

Never going to happen, but wouldn't it be nice to have Sonia Poulton and Katie Hopkins back on "This Morning" agreeing on something :-)
rustyjames

Activity : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 08.10.14 9:46

Katie Hopkins is a hit and run,doubt she will not say any more, another one who knows which side her bread is buttered on.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 08.10.14 9:53

Excellent video and a very brave effort. I have never seen any of Sonia's tweets so I am not sure of why her name would be in the dossier. I fear that the Met police will only talk to her if they believe she has committed a crime of harassment or malicious communications or whatever the b##locks is they're trying to gwt people with now. They won't be interested in the whys and the wherefores. With that in mind they should also focus on the extremely insulting and abusive messages by the pros. But will they? Will they f##k.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.10.14 10:36

nglfi wrote: They won't be interested in the whys and the wherefores. With that in mind they should also focus on the extremely insulting and abusive messages by the pros. But will they?.

They won't because the McCanns like having that level of support. It means they don't have to do it themselves
and the fact that the only people who believe their story - or which ever version they want you to believe today -
are clearly in need of urgent psychiatric help clearly does not worry them.
The fact that they do not dissociate themselves from the abuse and stalking is itself even more worrying.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 08.10.14 11:56

well Katie Hopkins is all over the press for the tweet she made about the McCanns yet I cannot find one article reffering to Sonias video .

I don't think they want the video being circulated  , too many home truths perhaps ?
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 09.10.14 7:38

I've been exchanging tweets with Sonia and would just like to say that I thought she did an excellent job both presenting the video and the content.

clapping1  clapping1 clapping1
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzz Lightyear 09.10.14 8:38

An excellent video , we need more of the same.
Muzz Lightyear
Muzz Lightyear

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 09.10.14 9:18

Bravo ,Sonia.

but you will have to keep your wits about you,remember David kelly
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Geowoo 09.10.14 9:49

Thank you Sonia Poulton.... A breath of fresh air and honesty in this stagnant stinking pool of "churnalism"..I hope your words will galvanise others to turn away from their media masters and use their reporting skills to give us all a clear glass window to the world.thanks
Geowoo

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Geowoo 09.10.14 13:49

If you look critically and carefully at what was presented by mainstream media you will see the journalistic sleight of hand they used to lend credence to their attack on Brenda Leyland. 
Under a photo of the distressed McCann couple there were four tweet messages shown to demonstrate the cruel comments about the McCanns.

The trickery is that three acidic comments were juxtaposed with one single comment from Brenda Leyland aka sweepyface. Her comment was aligned to the other comments( asterisked out for legal reasons) and a less observant reader  would think they were attributed solely to Brenda. This...I am sure...was not an error but a deliberate attempt to manipulate public opinion via their readership. What happened next was not as expected and Martin Brunt doorstepping Brenda was completely ugly in its execution.... No one should be so publicly exposed without permission or authority....and SKY News do not have such permissions or right to do so. 

Brenda..you didn't believe the McCanns...nor do I and so many more are disbelieving of their account. Rest in peace xx
Geowoo

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by woodpecker 09.10.14 16:23

Congrats Sonia terrible tragedy of Brenda persuaded me to stop lurking and register today to think summers and swan call themselves investigative journalists!!!!!
woodpecker

Activity : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 09.10.14 16:34

Geowoo wrote:If you look critically and carefully at what was presented by mainstream media you will see the journalistic sleight of hand they used to lend credence to their attack on Brenda Leyland. 
Under a photo of the distressed McCann couple there were four tweet messages shown to demonstrate the cruel comments about the McCanns.

The trickery is that three acidic comments were juxtaposed with one single comment from Brenda Leyland aka sweepyface. Her comment was aligned to the other comments( asterisked out for legal reasons) and a less observant reader  would think they were attributed solely to Brenda. This...I am sure...was not an error but a deliberate attempt to manipulate public opinion via their readership. What happened next was not as expected and Martin Brunt doorstepping Brenda was completely ugly in its execution.... No one should be so publicly exposed without permission or authority....and SKY News do not have such permissions or right to do so. 

Brenda..you didn't believe the McCanns...nor do I and so many more are disbelieving of their account. Rest in peace xx
I've had a few arguments about that this week.  People automatically took it that they were all Brenda's tweets as the press knew they would.  They also presume that because its on Sky rolling news that Brenda must have done or said something terrible to warrant that exposure.  The whole situation about Brenda is so sad and frustrating.
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Evening_All 11.10.14 15:20

Marian wrote:
Evening_All wrote:Always been a fan of Sonia since her days of arguing with Katie Hopkins. I would love to see a 5 minute debate between these 2 ladies, Katie fighting the McCanns corner and Sonia fighting ours.
spin
Katie Hopkins is no McCann supporter. Are you thinking of someone else?
Nope, deffo Katie Hopkins. Supporter or not she is able to put across a totally bullshit point of view and make it sound convincing. Right down to saying things like "everybody leaves their children alone sometimes". Or "if I were a Doctor I would certainly drug my kids so they would sleep more soundly", "my partners brothers often bath my daughter, it's all part of normal life". With soundbites like that and Sonia's predictable response it should make for interesting viewing.
spin spin
Evening_All
Evening_All

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Evening_All 11.10.14 17:56

PS Almost forgot, very very good video Sonia. The media world needs to see this for what it is. WTF happened to investigative journalism?
:wtf2: shark
Evening_All
Evening_All

Back to top Go down

Post by winjoy 12.10.14 0:12

I agree with you all - Sonia Poulton did brilliantly well to say it how it is.  Well done her.

I know Katie Hopkins is not popular but, as some have mentioned, she did tweet along the lines of ' when will the McCanns realise that their negligence is at the heart of their grief? '.  Fairly mild really, but I read somewhere that she had thousands and thousands (20,000 I think) "likes".   I looked up Katie Hopkins on Facebook, but her page is only available to her friends and not the public. 

I was wondering whether it is simply her 'friends' on FB who have notched up so many "likes"?  Does anyone know how to add to that 20,000 or is it simply not possible?  I would like to, but don't know how to.  Does anyone have a link please?

However much people don't like Katie Hopkins, she is in the public eye and, it would seem, is not the avid McCann supporter she is made out to be.  If she could be persuaded that there is much more to say about them than referring to their 'negligence', then she would be a worthwhile supporter of the so-called-'antis' in my view.

Anyway, I would just like to add my "like" to the thousands of others, if you can help me please.

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Evening_All 14.10.14 13:42

winjoy wrote:I agree with you all - Sonia Poulton did brilliantly well to say it how it is.  Well done her.

I know Katie Hopkins is not popular but, as some have mentioned, she did tweet along the lines of ' when will the McCanns realise that their negligence is at the heart of their grief? '.  Fairly mild really, but I read somewhere that she had thousands and thousands (20,000 I think) "likes".   I looked up Katie Hopkins on Facebook, but her page is only available to her friends and not the public. 

I was wondering whether it is simply her 'friends' on FB who have notched up so many "likes"?  Does anyone know how to add to that 20,000 or is it simply not possible?  I would like to, but don't know how to.  Does anyone have a link please?

However much people don't like Katie Hopkins, she is in the public eye and, it would seem, is not the avid McCann supporter she is made out to be.  If she could be persuaded that there is much more to say about them than referring to their 'negligence', then she would be a worthwhile supporter of the so-called-'antis' in my view.

Anyway, I would just like to add my "like" to the thousands of others, if you can help me please.
As Winjoy says, If we could harness the focussed vitriolic Katie H to support the McCanns in public, as we all know journalism exists to sell media then it could be a golden opportunity to argue the other side. Don't barristers act as advocates every day of the week? Katie H on the McCann front vs Sonia P on the "antis, trolls,internet weirdos" front on behalf of the minority of people that are not inherintly good. As opposed to the thousands who are good and regularly write to the McCanns supporting the whooshing and clunking then that could be a very  good debate. Especially if there were some audience participation. Just think, Andy Redman could be called in as an ajudicator.
spin spin
Evening_All
Evening_All

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.10.14 13:42

Sonia Poulton  and K. Hopkins on Sky News...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top