The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Mysterious death of woman who 'attacked' the McCanns online

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mysterious death of woman who 'attacked' the McCanns online

Post by thetruthbeknown on 08.10.14 9:06

Not suspicious purely relates to the cause, not the circumstances. It seems it has been established that she died as a result of suicide which in the basic form is non-suspicious, however the circustances surrounding it, and whether she was 'pushed' to committ suicide will be investigated. Leics police have already said that they are investigating the circumstances leading up to her death.

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 08.10.14 9:41

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:It is reported that this poor woman, hounded by Martin Brunt and Sky, and therefore by News International aka Murdoch - hanged herself.

Hanging is a particularly MALE way of committing suicide.  
Men shoot themselves and hang themselves, and gas themselves, and the statistics show that they are successful.
Women take drugs, cut wrists and lie in hot baths, and are very often NOT successful. Mercifully

I know of several exceptions to these generalisations, of course, professional and personal, but the fact that this is "out of character"
should raise alarm bells as the knowledgeable public did with Dr Kelly who "cut his wrists" with a blunt pocket knife . . . .    No he didn't !
or Mike Todd (CC of Manchester), who drank a half bottle of gin on a welsh mountain and died of exposure . . . No he didn't !
Or Erwin Rommel, who took cyanide.  Well he did, but under orders.

Are the Feather Men still around !
Strange isn`t it.  Wouldn`t have thought there was anything high enough in a hotel room to do such a thing.

It is strange!  A hook needs to be on the ceiling to start with.  Strange thing to have in hotel room .
The closet seems to be a favorite place.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on 08.10.14 9:49

Jacinta Saldanha the nurse was also supposed to have hanged herself. I didn't believe a word of that murky tale either. How can we possibly know we will get the truth about Brenda Leyland? Martin Brunt MUST know who is behind this dossier, when it was presented, why he was told to do that crude and unprecedented "public shaming".

juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 08.10.14 9:59

@Silverspeed wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@missbeetle wrote:The Huffington Post is reporting that an inquest into Mrs Leyland's non-suspicious death

will be opened by the Leicester Coroner - Catherine Mason - this afternoon.

Wonder how they figured out so quickly her death was "non suspicious"?
I thought that too Joss.

I saw a comment from someone ( can't remember who or which site) early Sunday who said that she had been found hung. I didn't know if there was any truth in this so I didn't repeat it. Don't know where this person got their information from but it seems they are right.
Bearing in mind what has gone on here this has to be a bit suspicious surely, unless of course the police have other information that we don't know about.
You're right, we don't know what information the authorities have about Brenda's death. I would of thought DNA testing would be involved too, and how long do test results take to come back? Just because someone is found that way doesn't necessarily mean they did it. But lets hope there will be a thorough investigation into all of it. I probably wouldn't be thinking this way if her death hadn't coincided with what Sky news reporter did to her over things she said on social media which thousands of others do everyday. Why Brenda Leyland??

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 08.10.14 10:03

It turns out Brenda was also tweeting about the paedophilia in Westminster:-

From the "Sack Martin Brunt" Facebook page ...

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 08.10.14 10:32

And had drawn attention to the google entries on two previous prime ministers
Feather men ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 08.10.14 10:36

@PeterMac wrote:And had drawn attention to the google entries on two previous prime ministers
Feather men ?

I always think of Ken Dodd when you refer to feather men

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 08.10.14 11:38

I think Brenda Leyland was just the same as many of us that want Truth & Justice, especially when it comes to  vulnerable little children. She was no troll that's for sure, and her opinions are much the same as everyone looking for answers and bringing those responsible for crimes that involve children to account. There is so much evil in this world today, so much darkness, and so much covering up of that evil doing, and i see Brenda as a light shining in that darkness among many others, and may her light live on forever, and in time perhaps all those lights that have yet to be turned on together will obliterate that darkness.

As they say "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE". RIP Brenda wherever you are now.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 08.10.14 12:04

How shall I say it? In the days of QE1, if you questioned authority in Britain, or were seen as a trouble maker - free thinker, you would likely be separated from your head by her majesties executioner, drawn and quartered, burnt at the stake, or stretched on a rack and so on. Nowadays things are much more subtle. Boston brakes, suicides by hanging, trussed up in a suitcase and dumped into a bath, overdosed, shot or stabbed by some freak lone gunman. All carried out by brain dead zombie psychopaths. Barbaric, but we all know there is nothing new under the sun, nothing has actually changed, just more subtle.
To stay in power and Hog all the swill in the trough, one must be more devious than ones competitors on the rungs to the top, these who will always be on the lookout to usurp the Prime Seat, as seen throughout history, but we never even learn with hindsight. Therefore it stands to reason there will be a few causalities along the way, especially amongst the innocent people of good character. Tptb, unlike most sane people, don't baulk at a few murders, when they are responsible for sending millions to their deaths, creating orphans, to be conveniently abused, untold misery, ravaging whole continents. Its sad that veterans cast off like sucked out oranges, of no further use to those, who have parasited a fortune on the backs of others, until they are invited to a ceremony of pimp and pomp, to reinforce of their superiority and magnificence of the Ones who wear rows of medals they could never have earned. It was actually your families out there in the front lines getting shot and blown to bits.

How anyone cannot see that there is something seriously wrong with what is going on in this case beats me. tptb are desperately trying to cover up their involvement. Colin Salke, who was investigating what happened to Madeleine also died under strange circumstances, and his body was disposed if with unseemly haste before a proper autopsy could be done.

Brenda looked fit and healthy to me. Certainly no shrinking violet who would be intimidated by bRunt. Brenda looked quite capable of holding her own, and has proved it by her many hours of fending off attacks by the McCann trolls, who are either members if the McCann family, paid supporters of theirs, or who have something huge to lose by association should the truth be known.
Imo there is a very good reason why Pamalam has gone quiet. Did she too get death treats?

Brenda must have suspected or known something was to happen to her, so she fled the village I hope her son, if he has any info, will save any info with a few trustworthy people to safe guard himself. My heart goes out to Brendas son. It is always hard to say goodbye, even without all the palpable evil surrounding this case that makes it so much worse.
Like Di, who foretold in a letter written by her own hand, that the Boston Brakes were to be prepared for her - Brenda warned that should something untoward happen to her, not to accept the first explanation. I think we should take special note of this. We should also take seriously the threats posted on the net by the Pro Mccann trolls who come across as unstable narcissistic psychopaths, like their masters. Birds of a feather and sh!t splatters fan

To get, and stay on top of the unholy greedy parasitic pile takes some doing when one is up against those of a similar bent, so it makes sense to assume these will stop at nothing to maintain the status quo. Bearing all this in mind, think how much easier it is for the ptb to hoodwink use and abuse the trusting public, who look at those placed on the sides of the North through rose tinted spectacles. Trusting, unquestioning, believing and supporting evil people because they hold all people to be intrinsically good, especially the titled and wealthy, who use the dynamics of entitlement, heritage, your money, pomp and ceremony, to place themselves on a. permanent pedestal over everyone.

imo tptb are getting desperate as all the evidence, of unspeakable goings on by the entitled, is boiling over the pot, so now someone has resorted to murder.
If found not to be the case, (as of course this is all my own opinion naturally), bRunt and his sidekick must be held responsible.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 08.10.14 12:15

@Snifferdog wrote:How shall I say it? In the days of QE1, if you questioned authority in Britain, or were seen as a trouble maker - free thinker, you would likely be separated from your head by her majesties executioner, drawn and quartered, burnt at the stake, or stretched on a rack and so on. Nowadays things are much more subtle. Boston brakes, suicides by hanging, trussed up in a suitcase and dumped into a bath, overdosed, shot or stabbed by some freak lone gunman. All carried out by brain dead zombie psychopaths. Barbaric, but we all know there is nothing new under the sun, nothing has actually changed, just more subtle.
To stay in power and Hog all the swill in the trough, one must be more devious than ones competitors on the rungs to the top, these who will always be on the lookout to usurp the Prime Seat, as seen throughout history, but we never even learn with hindsight. Therefore it stands to reason there will be a few causalities along the way, especially amongst the innocent people of good character. Tptb, unlike most sane people, don't baulk at a few murders, when they are responsible for sending millions to their deaths, creating orphans, to be conveniently abused, untold misery, ravaging whole continents. Its sad that veterans cast off like sucked out oranges, of no further use to those, who have parasited a fortune on the backs of others, until they are invited to a ceremony of pimp and pomp, to reinforce of their superiority and magnificence of the Ones who wear rows of medals they could never have earned. It was actually your families out there in the front lines getting shot and blown to bits.

How anyone cannot see that there is something seriously wrong with what is going on in this case beats me. tptb are desperately trying to cover up their involvement. Colin Salke, who was investigating what happened to Madeleine also died under strange circumstances, and his body was disposed if with unseemly haste before a proper autopsy could be done.

Brenda looked fit and healthy to me. Certainly no shrinking violet who would be intimidated by bRunt. Brenda looked quite capable of holding her own, and has proved it by her many hours of fending off attacks by the McCann trolls, who are either members if the McCann family, paid supporters of theirs, or who have something huge to lose by association should the truth be known.
Imo there is a very good reason why Pamalam has gone quiet. Did she too get death treats?

Brenda must have suspected or known something was to happen to her, so she fled the village I hope her son, if he has any info, will save any info with a few trustworthy people to safe guard himself. My heart goes out to Brendas son. It is always hard to say goodbye, even without all the palpable evil surrounding this case that makes it so much worse.
Like Di, who foretold in a letter written by her own hand, that the Boston Brakes were to be prepared for her - Brenda warned that should something untoward happen to her, not to accept the first explanation. I think we should take special note of this. We should also take seriously the threats posted on the net by the Pro Mccann trolls who come across as unstable narcissistic psychopaths, like their masters. Birds of a feather and sh!t splatters fan

To get, and stay on top of the unholy greedy parasitic pile takes some doing when one is up against those of a similar bent, so it makes sense to assume these will stop at nothing to maintain the status quo. Bearing all this in mind, think how much easier it is for the ptb to hoodwink use and abuse the trusting public, who look at those placed on the sides of the North through rose tinted spectacles. Trusting, unquestioning, believing and supporting evil people because they hold all people to be intrinsically good, especially the titled and wealthy, who use the dynamics of entitlement, heritage, your money, pomp and ceremony, to place themselves on a. permanent pedestal over everyone.

imo tptb are getting desperate as all the evidence, of unspeakable goings on by the entitled, is boiling over the pot, so now someone has resorted to murder.
If found not to be the case, (as of course this is all my own opinion naturally), bRunt and his sidekick must be held responsible.
Damn straight, excellent post, kudos clapping

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess on 08.10.14 12:37

what little I have read since I allowed myself to put my head back into the darkness...

If I felt that I was being driven to take my own life... I would not go quietly... I would let someone know who/what was behind my despair... much in the same light that Jacintha Saldanha did...

As someone who was obviously not afraid to be vocal, what little I know, I would be surprised if Brenda didn't do this?

She actually appeared a gentle soul, an enlightened being.... I love what her son said; 'I am love and I am light, thanks to you'.... does that sound like someone bred by a "troll"? 

I pray2 her family can be comforted by knowing that Brenda is in a place, where she wont be sharing space with the demonic forces that she tried to shine her 'light' on down here.

God continue to Bless you and yours Brenda Leyland.

ETA great post snifferdog

MoonGoddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quick Poll to find out how many people believe Madeleine McCann was abducted

Post by Tina on 08.10.14 12:54

@Tina wrote:
@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:7 October 2014 | Posted by Joana Morais Leave a Comment

Would everyone be kind enough to vote on the following poll. It has been up less than 24 hours and the results are interesting. I think they will be even more interesting in a month.  http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=54347020e4b09149347e290f
Many thanks

Brenda Leyland was obviously a woman who cared, like many thousands of us, about Madeleine McCann. She is now dead because she cared enough to voice her opinion on the net.  Goncalo Amoral, the Portuguese detective, who first handled the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance had his life destroyed because he would not buy into the McCann's abduction story. He cared enough to write a book about his conclusions based on an overwhelming amount of hard fact and circumstantial evidence. There are many, many more people who have been penalised for daring to disagree with the McCanns.  Apart from the fact that the child is missing there was absolutely no evidence to support an abduction and much more evidence to suggest the involvement of the parents in whatever happened to her. I hope that when Ben Leyland has taken his time to grieve he sues all those involved in the unfortunate demise of his mother whose only "sin" was to care about what really happened to a little girl.

I have today seen some tweets made by someone calling themselves Rainne (@dirndllass) sent to Brenda that are the most disgusting I have ever seen. I have forwarded them to the Met and drawn attention to them in as many places as I can. They clearly threaten Brenda in the most appalling way and it would not surprise me if they had something to do with her demise. This person also needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If there is anything that I can do for Brenda's family to help you have only to contact me.

Hopefully Brenda's death will not be in vain. Perhaps by throwing the spotlight on this case once again, the unusual government protection the McCanns seem to have will cease as more and more people demand to know the truth of what has happened to millions of taxpayers' money wastefully spent when it would have been cheaper to put the McCanns on trial.

I too extend my deepest sympathy to Brenda Leyland's family and hope that no more people have to die or have their lives wrecked by the McCann propaganda machine and their misguided followers. RIP Brenda Leyland
Brenda Leyland known on twitter as sweepyface

Maddie Case: English woman was found dead in a hotel room
British Media Regulator has received 34 complaints over Sky News report

by Marisa Rodrigues

The English authorities have not yet been able to explain the death of a woman accused of “attacking” Kate and Gerry, Madeleine McCann's parents, on the social media. Brenda Leyland, 63 years old, was found dead in a hotel room, two days after her identity was exposed in a Sky News report.

Brenda's name, according to that English TV channel, was reportedly included in a list given to the Metropolitan Police along with dozens of persons who have made comments considered excessive against Kate and Gerry. This is a 80-page dossier containing comments from Twitter, Facebook and online forums against the couple, some of which death threats.

Brenda was just another of the couple's critics. She has allegedly written that the child's parents should suffer “for the rest of their miserable lives”, and that Kate and Gerry “should burn in hell” and live "“in total misery”.

A Sky News report crew decided to doorstep Brenda at her house in Leicester, where the McCanns live. With the camera always on and without protecting the woman's face the reporter asked her why she wrote those messages on Twitter, to which she replied “I’m entitled to do that”. Then the reporter informed her the police was investigating her activities. The woman did not show concern.

The report was broadcast on Wednesday and the media harassment that ensued has allegedly forced her to leave her home. On Saturday night, the police were called to a hotel in Leicester and Brenda was found dead in one of the rooms. At that time, the local police said the death was not being treated as suspicious. But the causes are not yet known.

Criticism about the outing

Sky News and the reporter have been severely criticized by the British public opinion. Ofcom, the body that regulates the activity of the Media in the United Kingdom, received 34 complaints about the report and is considering whether to open an investigation against its authors.

in Jornal de notícias, paper edition, October 7 2014

English return next week

Scotland Yard is expected in Faro next week for a meeting at the Judiciary Police Directorship of Faro. The meeting between the leaders of the two police forces will be used to work out the details of the next steps in the Algarve, within the scope of the English investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine.

The team led by Andy Redwood wants to question “seven persons of interest”, including the three men that had previously testified.

ongoing

in Jornal de notícias, paper edition, October 7 2014 

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/10/mysterious-death-of-woman-who-attacked.html

Tina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 08.10.14 13:01

Thank you Joss, thank you MoonGoddess, yes those are such beautiful words from her son, and from you MoonGoddess.

I feel terribly sad for her son who had to lose his mom so prematurely. May God bless and keep him safe and strong.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys on 08.10.14 13:08

@Snifferdog wrote:How shall I say it? In the days of QE1, if you questioned authority in Britain, or were seen as a trouble maker - free thinker, you would likely be separated from your head by her majesties executioner, drawn and quartered, burnt at the stake, or stretched on a rack and so on. Nowadays things are much more subtle. Boston brakes, suicides by hanging, trussed up in a suitcase and dumped into a bath, overdosed, shot or stabbed by some freak lone gunman. All carried out by brain dead zombie psychopaths. Barbaric, but we all know there is nothing new under the sun, nothing has actually changed, just more subtle.

I must admit i do find it odd that she would kill herself. She had done no crime. Everyone who really knew her was aware of her campaign to try and get people to listen to her concerns over the case. I find it very queer she would resort to killing herself. She would have had so many people supporting her if she had carried on and been outed by Sky.

Was it shame for her family but why? Its very unsettling. The only reason i could think of her harming herself was perhaps she knew it would open up a can of worms and people might start to listen....but even to me that reason appears far fetched.

Perhaps there was something else going on with are not privvy too. I dont think she was murdered though IMHO.

columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 08.10.14 16:44

@PeterMac wrote:And had drawn attention to the google entries on two previous prime ministers
Feather men ?
I hate to ask for it, but can you give a hint?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 08.10.14 16:50

@Woofer wrote:It turns out Brenda was also tweeting about the paedophilia in Westminster:-

From the "Sack Martin Brunt" Facebook page ...

Well, well, well.

Wasn't Jill Dando planning on exposing some paedophile rings before she was shot on her own doorstep at point blank range?

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by haroldd2 on 10.10.14 15:15

@Silverspeed wrote:

I saw a comment from someone ( can't remember who or which site) early Sunday who said that she had been found hung. I didn't know if there was any truth in this so I didn't repeat it. Don't know where this person got their information from but it seems they are right.
People say all sorts of things in comments on the internet. No serious source has reported that she was found hanged. She almost certainly wasn't. If she was, then the pathologist would have been likely to have stated that as the cause of death, i.e. he would have said she died from hanging. It's not his job to say whether a hanged person died by their own hand or not. But in actual fact, the postmortem failed to establish the cause of death. As far as I'm aware, no press reports have stated anything whatsoever about what the cause was, or what there's reason to think it probably was. The police are supposed to have said they are treating it as "not suspicious" (I wonder how their continuing investigation into it is going) - but that is not a statement about the cause of her death.

I don't think it was suicide. There aren't very many ways of killing oneself in a hotel room, and most of them leave obvious signs of what happened (asphyxiation, blood loss, drug overdose) - easily 'obvious' enough for a pathologist to say what the cause of death was.

haroldd2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hermes333 on 11.10.14 9:13

Here is what Brian Reade says about Brenda in today's, (Saturday 11th October), 'Daily Mirror'.

features@mirror.co.uk

NOTE - He' claims that she sent Gerry & Kate over 4,200 messages. As I understand it she sent them none,
as she was on Twitter & they are not.

MARTIN MUSTN'T BEAR THE BRUNT

by Brian Reade

"Martin Brunt is one of the finest crime reporter's I've ever met.

When he approached Brenda Leyland to ask if she'd like to comment on reports she had been sending hate-filled
 messages to Madeleine McCann's parents for four years, he  was doing a standard reporter's door-stepping job.

That she was found dead days later is a tragedy but the accusations on social media that Brunt somehow "killed her"
 are wide of the mark.

Mrs. Leyland had sent more than 4,200 vile Tweets to the McCann's, which, had they been in letter form
would have seen her arrested long ago. Online trolling is a modern disease which claims many victims and
Brunt was merely doing his duty by confronting it.

Of course some of the twitterati can't see that, or even the irony in anonymous trolls now persecuting and threatening
 Brunt for taking on an anonymous troll.

There seems to be a belief on Twitter that because people are allowed to hide behind false names in their bedrooms they
 allowed to get away with saying whatever they want.

That they have an entitlement to create misery without responsibility.

Guess what? They don't."

hermes333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. on 11.10.14 9:24

@hermes333 wrote:Here is what Brian Reade says about Brenda in today's, (Saturday 11th October), 'Daily Mirror'.

features@mirror.co.uk

NOTE - He' claims that she sent Gerry & Kate over 4,200 messages. As I understand it she sent them none,
as she was on Twitter & they are not.

MARTIN MUSTN'T BEAR THE BRUNT

by Brian Reade

"Martin Brunt is one of the finest crime reporter's I've ever met.

When he approached Brenda Leyland to ask if she'd like to comment on reports she had been sending hate-filled
 messages to Madeleine McCann's parents for four years, he  was doing a standard reporter's door-stepping job.

That she was found dead days later is a tragedy but the accusations on social media that Brunt somehow "killed her"
 are wide of the mark.

Mrs. Leyland had sent more than 4,200 vile Tweets to the McCann's, which, had they been in letter form
would have seen her arrested long ago. Online trolling is a modern disease which claims many victims and
Brunt was merely doing his duty by confronting it.

Of course some of the twitterati can't see that, or even the irony in anonymous trolls now persecuting and threatening
 Brunt for taking on an anonymous troll.

There seems to be a belief on Twitter that because people are allowed to hide behind false names in their bedrooms they
 allowed to get away with saying whatever they want.

That they have an entitlement to create misery without responsibility.

Guess what? They don't."
Yet another example of irresponsible churnalism. Even the headline is childish. Does he even quote any of Brenda`s tweets? He implies that all 4200 were "vile" and they were all sent to the MCanns. Does he balance it with mention of the disgusting and threatening tweets of Rainne? He could have used the headline "Rainne of Terror." Missed a trick there Bri old boy. If you use that tomorrow I shall sue you for plagiarism. Not much danger of that happening though.
Another one to be sent to IPSO?
Where do these ********* (fill in with word of your choice) get off?

.Guest..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum