The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Hypocrites! Mccann "supporters" set up RIP page to Brenda on Facebook Mm11

Hypocrites! Mccann "supporters" set up RIP page to Brenda on Facebook Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Hypocrites! Mccann "supporters" set up RIP page to Brenda on Facebook Mm11

Hypocrites! Mccann "supporters" set up RIP page to Brenda on Facebook Regist10

Hypocrites! Mccann "supporters" set up RIP page to Brenda on Facebook

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hypocrites! Mccann "supporters" set up RIP page to Brenda on Facebook Empty Hypocrites! Mccann "supporters" set up RIP page to Brenda on Facebook

Post by Gillyspot 07.10.14 11:38

Passed to me by a friend.  The "McCann Supporters" have put up a RIP Brenda page on Facebook.

"This page has been set up by McCann supporters who think it is so wrong that this poor woman has taken her life because she aired her opinion, and a legitimate one, in public. RIP Brenda, we may not have agreed with you but do not believe you are a 'troll' just because you were against Kate and Gerry .You obviously cared so much about Madeleine . Our thoughts and prayers go out to all your family and friends. God Bless."

https://www.facebook.com/BrendaLeylandRIP?fref=ts

Whilst at the same time on twitter & after stalking and abusing Brenda in life from her TL

Sat Mar 15 19:01:52 +0000 2014|#mccann  haha, been on and seen I am supposed to live in Leicestershire ? new one on me, hey ho,

Jayelles on STM

"

Hypocrites! Mccann "supporters" set up RIP page to Brenda on Facebook Icon_post_targetby Jayelles » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:32 am

I wonder what Sweepyface's very cultured daughter-in-law would make of this and the rest of her Twitter timeline:-

@sweepyface: #mccann If, as Pros asser, there are SO few of us sceptics and we R all retarded, WHY do they waste hours/days weeks on here ?

I also wonder what poison KathyBelle's in-laws would make of HER online activities?

One day, they may find out and be thoroughly disgusted. Ironic really since these women get off on thoughts of the Mccann twins turning against their parents.

Nasty old women who spend their days writing the modern equivalent of the anonymous poison pen letters against the family of a missing child."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wcDLHksRUsgJ:www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php%3Ff%3D149%26t%3D6753%26start%3D650+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Zante03 does it in death.

Hypocrites! Mccann "supporters" set up RIP page to Brenda on Facebook OaBuxRVc_normaljustme @zante03  ·  19h 19 hours ago

just think, if this had been looked into by police b4 SEVEN years passed, suitcaseface might not have met her demise. #mccann

Hypocrites! Mccann "supporters" set up RIP page to Brenda on Facebook OaBuxRVc_normaljustme @zante03  ·  Oct 5
just going back over some of her tweets, absolutely DISGUSTING some of them, not "vulnerable" at all, obviously a sick mind. #mccann

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Hypocrites! Mccann "supporters" set up RIP page to Brenda on Facebook Empty Re: Hypocrites! Mccann "supporters" set up RIP page to Brenda on Facebook

Post by Gillyspot 07.10.14 13:01

Here was a link (now dead) to her Wiki "hate" page

mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/77403491/SweepyFace

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top