The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by BlueBag on 08.10.14 11:53

@aiyoyo wrote: BL's tweet that Mcs should feel miserable all their life 
 She never said that.

She asked how long will they suffer and answered her own question with "the rest of their miserable lives".

It's not a wish, it's an observation.

BlueBag

Posts : 3426
Reputation : 1274
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by aiyoyo on 08.10.14 12:20

@BlueBag wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote: BL's tweet that Mcs should feel miserable all their life 
 She never said that.

She asked how long will they suffer and answered her own question with "the rest of their miserable lives".

It's not a wish, it's an observation.

Oh, thanks for the correction.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by garfy on 08.10.14 12:30

It is being reported on BBC that it was the McCanns themselves who handed the dossier to the police. Which again begs the question, how did the media get it ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/p02789bx

garfy

Posts : 149
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-07-08
Location : humberside

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by tiny on 08.10.14 12:38

@garfy wrote:It is being reported on BBC that it was the McCanns themselves who handed the dossier to the police. Which again begs the question, how did the media get it ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/p02789bx
If the mccanns gave the dossier to the police then it must have been them that gave it to the media,but I would have gone for for the mccanns or gamble

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by AndyB on 08.10.14 12:42

@garfy wrote:It is being reported on BBC that it was the McCanns themselves who handed the dossier to the police. Which again begs the question, how did the media get it ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/p02789bx
There is one very obvious answer to that question and I'm very surprised that his name hasnt been mentioned up until now; Clarence Mitchell

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 53
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by sallypelt on 08.10.14 12:43

@garfy wrote:It is being reported on BBC that it was the McCanns themselves who handed the dossier to the police. Which again begs the question, how did the media get it ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/p02789bx

Cc: carbon copied?

sallypelt

Posts : 3303
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by tiny on 08.10.14 12:45

@AndyB wrote:
@garfy wrote:It is being reported on BBC that it was the McCanns themselves who handed the dossier to the police. Which again begs the question, how did the media get it ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/p02789bx
There is one very obvious answer to that question and I'm very surprised that his name hasnt been mentioned up until now; Clarence Mitchell
If it was in the police hands,did they give it back to the mccanns when they decided Brenda had nothing to answer for?if so then AndyB you could be right

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by sallypelt on 08.10.14 13:06

@tiny wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
@garfy wrote:It is being reported on BBC that it was the McCanns themselves who handed the dossier to the police. Which again begs the question, how did the media get it ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/p02789bx
There is one very obvious answer to that question and I'm very surprised that his name hasnt been mentioned up until now; Clarence Mitchell
If it was in the police hands,did they give it back to the mccanns when they decided Brenda had nothing to answer for?if so then AndyB you could be right

A dossier or document can be sent to many different people or organisations etc, while the original will be kept on the computer (or printed out as a hard copy) by the person or persons who compiled it. So, IMO that dossier would have been sent to more than one organisation.

sallypelt

Posts : 3303
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by BlueBag on 08.10.14 13:11

@sallypelt wrote:A dossier or document can be sent to many different people or organisations etc, while the original will be kept on the computer (or printed out as a hard copy)  by the person or persons who compiled it. So, IMO that dossier would have been sent to more than one organisation.
Of course it can. There is no one physical dossier.

A copy of the dossier was only sent to the Police so the media could say the Police were looking at it.

One media person said that the Police were looking at a "Dangerous dossier".

Martin Brunt used it to bully Brenda Leyland.

Whoever sent it to the Police didn't care what they did with it.

It was a media enabler.

BlueBag

Posts : 3426
Reputation : 1274
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by tiny on 08.10.14 14:59

Are the mccanns taking  responsibility for the vile tweets by the pro,s or are they  tweeting of their own bat

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by galena on 08.10.14 17:19

@BlueBag wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:A dossier or document can be sent to many different people or organisations etc, while the original will be kept on the computer (or printed out as a hard copy)  by the person or persons who compiled it. So, IMO that dossier would have been sent to more than one organisation.
Of course it can. There is no one physical dossier.

A copy of the dossier was only sent to the Police so the media could say the Police were looking at it.

One media person said that the Police were looking at a "Dangerous dossier".

Martin Brunt used it to bully Brenda Leyland.

Whoever sent it to the Police didn't care what they did with it.

It was a media enabler.

It was a 'dangerous dossier'. Very dangerous indeed to one of the individuals mentioned in it.

galena

Posts : 286
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by Nina on 08.10.14 22:19

May I ask something really stupid please? I cannot find the answer. How many people were included in this dossier, do we know? And amongst those, why was Brenda Layland singled out? Have any of the others been approached?
Sorry to ask but have had a lot of other things going on at the moment, so keep popping onto the forum but feel somewhere that I have lost a huge chunk of details.
Thank you to anyone who has the patience to answer me.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2627
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by Joss on 10.10.14 2:27

@Nina wrote:May I ask something really stupid please? I cannot find the answer. How many people were included in this dossier, do we know? And amongst those, why was Brenda Layland singled out? Have any of the others been approached?
Sorry to ask but have had a lot of other things going on at the moment, so keep popping onto the forum but feel somewhere that I have lost a huge chunk of details.
Thank you to anyone who has the patience to answer me.
You aren't asking anything stupid, it is something that needs to be asked IMO. If there are people mentioned in that dossier i think they have every right to know seeing as it concerns them.
I would like to know why Brenda Leyland was singled out too.

Joss

Posts : 1899
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by Lance De Boils on 10.10.14 7:24

I agree. I think everyone mentioned in that 'dossier' should be informed so that they can take measures to enhance their personal security. After all, nobody yet knows exactly how Brenda died.

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by tiny on 10.10.14 7:42

@Lance De Boils wrote:I agree. I think everyone mentioned in that 'dossier' should be informed so that they can take measures to enhance their personal security. After all, nobody yet knows exactly how Brenda died.
totally agree with this.

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by .Guest.. on 10.10.14 8:04

@sallypelt wrote:
@tiny wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
@garfy wrote:It is being reported on BBC that it was the McCanns themselves who handed the dossier to the police. Which again begs the question, how did the media get it ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/p02789bx
There is one very obvious answer to that question and I'm very surprised that his name hasnt been mentioned up until now; Clarence Mitchell
If it was in the police hands,did they give it back to the mccanns when they decided Brenda had nothing to answer for?if so then AndyB you could be right

A dossier or document can be sent to many different people or organisations etc, while the original will be kept on the computer (or printed out as a hard copy)  by the person or persons who compiled it. So, IMO that dossier would have been sent to more than one organisation.

MB was holding a hard copy of the dossier when he sat on a bench outside Brenda`s house. One would assume the police have another copy and it will have been compiled by the individual who was given the honour of remaining anonymous while she sold Brenda down the river.
There are clues in the footage of the bekankled one and someone should be able to find out where it was shot. For example the Queen of the Trollhunters has a liking for Warwick Castle.

.Guest..

Posts : 132
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by BlueBag on 10.10.14 8:04

@tiny wrote:
@Lance De Boils wrote:I agree. I think everyone mentioned in that 'dossier' should be informed so that they can take measures to enhance their personal security. After all, nobody yet knows exactly how Brenda died.
totally agree with this.

Everybody in the dossier should be told who their accusers are.

BlueBag

Posts : 3426
Reputation : 1274
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by Guest on 10.10.14 8:38

Not forgetting Summers and Swann had a copy too.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by Joss on 10.10.14 14:16

@Lance De Boils wrote:I agree. I think everyone mentioned in that 'dossier' should be informed so that they can take measures to enhance their personal security. After all, nobody yet knows exactly how Brenda died.

Exactly, and i think anyone that has concerns about it should be able to obtain that info. through FOI laws.  If that is even possible to release that info. i don't really know, but it should be full disclosure IMO.

Joss

Posts : 1899
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by Joss on 10.10.14 14:24

@BlueBag wrote:
@tiny wrote:
@Lance De Boils wrote:I agree. I think everyone mentioned in that 'dossier' should be informed so that they can take measures to enhance their personal security. After all, nobody yet knows exactly how Brenda died.
totally agree with this.

Everybody in the dossier should be told who their accusers are.

Totally agree. And maybe if the McC's are so concerned about what others think of them, actually get someone that has the authority to pursue Twitterland or FB like their local cop shop, to see who is talking about them and what's been said.

Joss

Posts : 1899
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by plebgate on 10.10.14 14:30

Of course they should be told who their accusers are.  Is it lawful for the police to interview someone and not give the name of the person/s complaining about them?   

Anyone  being interviewed should get a solicitor with them pronto.

plebgate

Posts : 5444
Reputation : 1159
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by galena on 10.10.14 14:33

@BlueBag wrote:
@tiny wrote:
@Lance De Boils wrote:I agree. I think everyone mentioned in that 'dossier' should be informed so that they can take measures to enhance their personal security. After all, nobody yet knows exactly how Brenda died.
totally agree with this.

Everybody in the dossier should be told who their accusers are.

At times this country is beginning to remind me of unpleasant totaliterian states where people are encouraged to inform on their neighbours and even children on their parents ...

galena

Posts : 286
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by AndyB on 10.10.14 17:48

@plebgate wrote:Of course they should be told who their accusers are.  Is it lawful for the police to interview someone and not give the name of the person/s complaining about them?
As far as I'm aware it is and if the police have taken no action with the dossier I doubt whether the people named in it have a right to know that they have been accused.

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 53
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by sallypelt on 10.10.14 18:41

So, Brenda Leyland was outed by TrulyJudy73 way back in March. I can’t copy and paste the tweet, but here is a transcription:
@Sweepyface<<<<<
And a few more:


Forget that @Sweepyface Brenda has closed her fb account this very evening…lol Too late, we have her measure #McCann –Sat Mar 15 21:17:22 +0000 2014-10-10


Is this her because she works at my own NHS Hospital Trust!!! http://uk linkedin.com/pub/dir/Brenda/Leyland # McCann Sat Mar 15:18:42:26 +0000 2014

There are more of TrulyJudy73's tweets on #McCann hashtag

sallypelt

Posts : 3303
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally!! Was Brenda Leyland really a troll?

Post by jeanmonroe on 11.10.14 1:09

TrulyJudy73=Pamela Gurney=Jenclo_Amoral.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum