The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Hicks on 06.10.14 18:52

@Woofer wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:This incident has made me completely livid. I have not felt so angry since it was claimed that leaving three babies at night was within the bounds of responsible parenting.

Timeline:

Gerry calls for "trolls" to be dealt with
Martin Brunt harasses woman on national news.
Woman dead 2 days later.

What I wouldn't give to deliver a piece of my mind to Messrs Brunt and McCann right at this minute.
It has also upset me no end and have been shaking with anger that Brenda could have been treated so unjustly.
Add Carole Malone to that list .... absolute scum - and I`m not one to resort to bad language.
You beat me to it Woofer. Carole Malone wrote a vile piece in the mirror, calling Brenda a 'fecking bitch', amongst other abusive words, on the 4th October.

Along with sky News Malone has acted as judge and jury. Her scribblings sited inaccurate information. From what I have just read of the tweets Brenda never threatened the twins, or said anything that you could term 'vile' or 'evil'. Malone should hang her head in shame.....along with Brunt of course.

o

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 06.10.14 18:55

Talking of Sky connections with this case, Sky translator Gaynor de Jesus in an early Sky News report. She knew Robert Murat well  (who also worked as a translator - for Norfolk police)   as they went to school together. Both she and Robert Murat knew the police well according to press reports at the time. Notice how  relaxed he is reported as being despite being made arguido  by the police. Laughing and joking with police according to Sky translator Gaynor de Jesus. 

Some reports suggest that Sky translator Gaynor de Jesus is the daughter of Luz local, yacht-owner Martin Corlett, owner of Naomi Corlett ship. See the Fishing with a Yacht thread.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1551597/Briton-is-a-suspect-in-Madeleine-abduction.html

http://news.sky.com/story/513455/he-was-normal-he-was-calm

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/SKY_VIDS.htm

Record of phone call between Martin Brunt and Jennifer (Murat's mother) and Robert Murat dated 15/05/07:

JM: Robert Murat has been made an arguido in the case of Madeleine McCann.

MB: What does the term arguido mean in Portuguese? 

JM: What does arguido mean, Robert?

RM: Suspect.

JM: Suspect.

MB: Ok , well, I'm not completely familiar with legal Portuguese terms. I think that someone said.....that the police said they were treating Robert as an arguido.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BRUNT_MURAT.htm

How funny that this particular conversation is on record. And of course we believe Martin Brunt (Sky News crime correspondent no less?) and indeed Jennifer Murat when they profess that they have no idea whatsoever what  arguido means. 

Kate in her book also records how clueless she is about the Portuguese police system. Page 76: "At that stage, of course, we weren't familiar with the various tiers of the Portuguese police system."

MCMEDIA SCAM. With buckets of whitewash, courtesy of HMG. 

IMO of course. 

But this latest development is truly OUTRAGEOUS.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on 06.10.14 18:56

Woofer, I don't agree. I think she was quite a steely person, and not easily intimidated or frightened. She also had a very loving family, many friends and much loved animals. I don't see suicide. She asked for an unusual death to be questioned...

juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 06.10.14 18:58

@admin wrote:Just seen this tweet on twitter:

Win @winnower1
@  
@TheJENReturns How did *you* know @skymartinbrunt would come knocking on #sweepyface 's door? Who sent him??? #McCann pic.twitter.com/03EBSAA0sD

Mob rule has descended. Truly shocking.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frost on 06.10.14 18:59

@BlueBag wrote:

We don't know the circumstances of her death yet.

She doesn't strike me as the suicidal type.

what exactly is a suicidal type ? 

sorry but I find that a little insensitive tbh  as there is no such thing as a suicidal type it can and does happen to people from all walks of life regardless of age , race , gender, class etc  .

Also there could be members on here who have lost loved ones in such circumstances .

frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 06.10.14 19:03

@frost wrote:what exactly is a suicidal type ? 

Well it's not someone who posts that, if they die under unusual circumstances don't believe the first version.

sorry but I find that a little insensitive tbh

Too bad.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 06.10.14 19:04

@frost wrote:Also there could be members on here who have lost loved ones in such circumstances .

What?

These circumstances?

How do you know I haven't (or worse)?

Don't lecture me about death.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 06.10.14 19:05

@juliet wrote:Woofer,  I don't agree. I think she was quite a steely person, and not easily intimidated or frightened. She also had a very loving family, many friends and much loved animals. I don't see suicide. She asked for an unusual death to be questioned...
I take your point. I must admit it did cross my mind that she wouldn`t leave her dog.  We`ll have to wait and see if any of her friends come forward or the person driving the 4X4 who must have been privvy to Brenda`s shock at being confronted by Brunt.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 06.10.14 19:06

HelenMeg - yes, I only just saw your post with the transcript. Martin Brunt pretending he has no idea what arguido mean. Pull the other one. A giant hoax from start to finish in my opinion and one in which everyone could make money off the back of the 'disappearance' of an innocent child. It is repulsive beyond belief.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jauna Loca on 06.10.14 19:13

This doing the rounds all day on Twitter. Wonder if she stumbled on something close to THE TRUTH and that's why sh'e been hounded, literally to death.

Jauna Loca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do Carole Malone's words constitute trolling?

Post by aquila on 06.10.14 19:17

In the interests of fairness and the fact that Carole doesn't consider her own comments in a national newspaper with a readership of many thousands more than can be seen on the McCann hashtag to be in any way, shape or form that of a bully or a troll here are snippets from her article.

Apart from complete inaccuracy that tells Daily Mirror readers that Brenda Leyland sent up to 50 texts a day to the McCanns which she didn't (I do hope BL's family sue) and stating that Brenda ran away (she didn't) here are the delightful words Carole chose for her audience.

Snippets from Carole Malone's Mirror article

One of these trolls, Brenda Leyland, is a church-going 60-something divorcee who lives in a pretty village in the Home Counties. She looks like a perfectly respectable woman. But of course she isn’t.

This piece of work was sending up to 50 texts a day to the McCanns. But when Sky News cameras approached her she wasn’t quite so brave.

She looked like a frightened rabbit (typical). But as she was running away (also typical) she said she thought she was entitled to do what she’d done.

Really? She thinks she’s entitled to threaten, hound and bully the innocent? Is that because her own life is so lonely, so miserable, so poisoned that she wants others to suffer the same. Or is she just a twisted, fecked up bitch who gets her kicks from hurting people.

So is this a form of trolling/bullying?

Just asking.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 06.10.14 19:21

@aquila wrote:In the interests of fairness and the fact that Carole doesn't consider her own comments in a national newspaper with a readership of many thousands more than can be seen on the McCann hashtag to be in any way, shape or form that of a bully or a troll here are snippets from her article.

Apart from complete inaccuracy that tells Daily Mirror readers that Brenda Leyland sent up to 50 texts a day to the McCanns which she didn't (I do hope BL's family sue) and stating that Brenda ran away (she didn't) here are the delightful words Carole chose for her audience.

One of these trolls, Brenda Leyland, is a church-going 60-something divorcee who lives in a pretty village in the Home Counties. She looks like a perfectly respectable woman. But of course she isn’t.

This piece of work was sending up to 50 texts a day to the McCanns. But when Sky News cameras approached her she wasn’t quite so brave.

She looked like a frightened rabbit (typical). But as she was running away (also typical) she said she thought she was entitled to do what she’d done.

Really? She thinks she’s entitled to threaten, hound and bully the innocent? Is that because her own life is so lonely, so miserable, so poisoned that she wants others to suffer the same. Or is she just a twisted, fecked up bitch who gets her kicks from hurting people.

Just asking.

That's a pretty despicable piece of "journalism" right there.

Brenda was the subject of a co-ordinated media hatchet-job.

Hopefully it's back-fired on them and Brenda's death is not in vain.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on 06.10.14 19:22

Carole Malone will probably get away with it as her article was online after Brenda was already gone.

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 06.10.14 19:27

@frost wrote:

what exactly is a suicidal type ? 

sorry but I find that a little insensitive tbh  as there is no such thing as a suicidal type it can and does happen to people from all walks of life regardless of age , race , gender, class etc  .

Also there could be members on here who have lost loved ones in such circumstances .
Well said. Ive already put myself in this womans shoes, what she went through during those days, and really cant say I wouldnt have done the same, with personal circumstances this year, and my family etc etc. Yet within normal circumstances, I wouldnt dream of taking my own life.

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 06.10.14 19:29

sally66 wrote:Carole Malone will probably get away with it as her article was online after Brenda was already gone.
Malone didn't know that at the time and her intent is crystal clear.
She won't escape, on a technical point, when her words are in print and will be forever a reminder of just what sort of a person she is.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The....truth on 06.10.14 19:31

I just fervently hope that Brenda's family sue the a**e of theses individuals and their employers.

Brunt and Malone have to face up to the fact that what they have said, what they appear to have been told by some tinpot MMU, is factually wrong.

Sue them for defamation I hope.

The....truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galena on 06.10.14 19:32

@bobbin wrote:
sally66 wrote:Carole Malone will probably get away with it as her article was online after Brenda was already gone.
She won't escape, on a technical point, when her words are in print and will be forever a reminder of just what sort of a person she is.
I seem to remember that Malone had an article slagging off Princess Diana printed - in the same Sunday edition reporting her death.  She had to make a grovelling apology.  Surely her time as a journalist is now up?

galena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 06.10.14 19:35

No one told her?

The editor didn't know?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 06.10.14 19:37

Carole Malone at the Mirror. What a horrible article. What is her particular agenda here? Surely that article is spewing bile and venom.,

Really? She thinks she’s entitled to threaten, hound and bully the innocentIs that because her own life is so lonely, so miserable, so poisoned that she wants others to suffer the same. Or is she just a twisted, fecked up bitch who gets her kicks from hurting people.

What a lovely person this Carole Malone is! So good to see she is helping to shape public opinion. 

Gosh, aren't the Mc lucky that they can sue for huge sums of money when their 'feelings are hurt' when people say nasty things about them. Us mere mortals can only dream of that. Even a hack on a national newspaper can falsely, imo, accuse someone of 'bullying the innocent'. 

Who might 'the innocent' be, Carole. Do tell? 

Martin Brunt comes out of this appallingly.

What exactly are our police up to?

As always with TM, the finger of suspicion is being pointed away from where it should be pointed.

Disinformation. Business as usual for TM

So who are the real trolls? And who or what is behind them?

One can only imagine, really. 

I suppose TM managed to gag everyone initially with fear of legal action. Now the pot is running dry perhaps other methods are being employed. An insane and dangerous situation, imo.

http://watchingthetrolls.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/who-is-to-blame-for-death-of-brenda.html

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 06.10.14 19:40

Just catching up... I guess this has already been mentioned..........
her son is studying law in the USA ?

And this too   ??   Maybe this is the point at which the FBI will make an appearance?

If the FBI step in, then Mrs Leyland's passing won't be in vein?

RIP Mrs Leyland x

Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on 06.10.14 19:41

@galena wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
I seem to remember that Malone had an article slagging off Princess Diana printed - in the same Sunday edition reporting her death.  She had to make a grovelling apology.  Surely her time as a journalist is now up?
So can Malone still be sued for libel as she thought Brenda was still alive?

I hope her time as a journalist is up and Sky News are sued

There are some sensible articles about the situation appearing which gives some hope that Brenda's memory will be given justice

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galena on 06.10.14 19:43

@j.rob wrote:Carole Malone at the Mirror. What a horrible article. What is her particular agenda here? Surely that article is spewing bile and venom.,

Really? She thinks she’s entitled to threaten, hound and bully the innocentIs that because her own life is so lonely, so miserable, so poisoned that she wants others to suffer the same. Or is she just a twisted, fecked up bitch who gets her kicks from hurting people.

I can see why Carole would be annoyed - after all that's her job description.

galena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice on 06.10.14 19:50

I remember that Brunt/Murat first convo. 

It was what Murat said about not wanting to go down for something he didn't do or for breaking "their" contract rules. 
Was it ever clarified what contract he was referring to? I just assumed he was working on the side there or undercover maybe. 
Brunt definitely knew a lot more than he has ever let on though, that's for sure.

waiting for justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex on 06.10.14 19:55

All over twitter now that there will be an investigation according to BBC:

Joana Morais ‏[ltr]@xklamation[/ltr]  36m36 minutes ago
I'm willing to help providing information @Coldwater3As BBC news now reporting that police will investigate Brenda Leyland's death #mccann

sweetex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galena on 06.10.14 20:09

@BlueBag wrote:
@aquila wrote:In the interests of fairness and the fact that Carole doesn't consider her own comments in a national newspaper with a readership of many thousands more than can be seen on the McCann hashtag to be in any way, shape or form that of a bully or a troll here are snippets from her article.

Just asking.

That's a pretty despicable piece of "journalism" right there.

Brenda was the subject of a co-ordinated media hatchet-job.

Hopefully it's back-fired on them and Brenda's death is not in vain.
Yes, that kind of public vilification could drive anyone to desperate measures.  I hope all the media people involved feel deeply ashamed to think that they used their priviledged positions to attack an ordinary member of the public who was simply using her right of free speech. All based on information gathered by that most unbiased of groups, McCann supporters. 

I think this was the most disastrous outcome of all for TM and Sky (who are clearly in their pocket). That's why sad as it is, I think she did take her own life.  I think she was meant to just serve as an example to those who dare to criticise the McCanns, now I hope it will all backfire on her tormentors.

galena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum