The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Brian Griffin on 06.10.14 17:14

The trouble is, nobody on 'this' side of the fence will take legal action when it can be taken, yet the McCanns are suing all the time.

The dog handler has been maligned and I think libelled by the McCanns. Does he take legal action? No! It's about time they had a taste of being sued but noone will do it.

If Amaral wins, will he retaliate legally? I bet he won't.

So I will be surprised if Brenda's family will press for legal action.

Just my opinion.

____________________
"Looking for Madeleine"? - Lying for the McCanns! (In my opinion)

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by PeterMac on 06.10.14 17:30

Gerry McCann - "Make an example of web trolls"

Assuming that Gerry McCann believes that this is a suitable example, may we now expect

Rest of the World - "Make an example of negligent and lying parents."

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Joss on 06.10.14 17:39

I think Sandra was a victim of internet Doxxing.

What exactly is “doxxing”? According to Urban Dictionary, “doxxing” is the act of publishing “personal information about people on the Internet, often including real name, known aliases, address, phone number, SSN, credit card number, etc.” Doxxing takes away the veil of anonymity, giving a face and an identity to a person’s postings, allowing others to publicly shame or punish the person for his or her’s offensive content.

Joss

Posts : 1899
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by jeanmonroe on 06.10.14 17:49

The METROPOLITAN POLICE and CRIMEWATCH, knew, KNEW, all about Brenda L.

She used to tweet THEM , regularly!

On Twitter at least it doesn’t seem so. She regularly tweeted the Metropolitan police and Crimewatch, demanding they do more. She would highlight what she felt were untruths in the stories of major press outlets such as the Daily Mail. She railed at media outlets such as LBC for not airing what she felt was the other side of the story.

So, wtf, WTF, was all that Sky News BULLSHIT, all about?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/oct/06/was-brenda-leyland-really-a-troll-mccanns?CMP=twt_gu

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Woofer on 06.10.14 17:52

I`ve got to say bless the BBC for once.  Did anyone hear the PM Radio4 programme with Eddie Mair.  He discussed the Gerry McCann call for trolls to be punished and the subsequent death of Brenda Leyland.  He interviewed Claire Hardacre who is a researcher of internet abuse - she had got access to all of Sweepyfaces`s tweets and said she was just a lady that didn`t agree with the McCanns, thought that a cover-up was going on and was talking ABOUT the McCann case, not TO the McCanns.  She was just imparting information to fellow tweeters about the case. And the only thing she said that could be considered even slightly abusive was that she hoped their lives would be miserable.  Claire Hardacre said she had seen far worse.  Also said she was worried about the fact that if people disagree with someone they are being labelled trolls.

I was truly heartened,

It can be listened to on BBC iplayer later - starts about 25 mins into programme.

____________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by guest. on 06.10.14 17:55


guest.

Posts : 322
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by BlueBag on 06.10.14 17:55

@Woofer wrote:IAnd the only thing she said that could be considered even slightly abusive was that she hoped their lives would be miserable. 
Arguably she never even said that!

BlueBag

Posts : 3436
Reputation : 1276
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by stillsloppingout on 06.10.14 18:02

At least a few journalists are actually starting to read her posts themselves and forming there opinion . soon this will trickle down and the public will do the same . then they will realise the lady was not a hater . she was just like everybody on here , somebody who did not believe the party line and was frustrated at the Police Brunt , Media etc never questioning the McCann's version of events .

Well when the public read her posts and realise the above , there will be thousands more who will realise there is something seriously amiss . i note the change in tact with the reporting , because the plus side of tweets , there is a paper trail its ALL there and always is its there for all to see .

stillsloppingout

Posts : 489
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : N WEST ENGLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 06.10.14 18:03

@BlueBag wrote:
@Woofer wrote:IAnd the only thing she said that could be considered even slightly abusive was that she hoped their lives would be miserable. 
Arguably she never even said that!

Although Mrs McCann stated in her book she wished misery and fear on Snr Amaral. This is what makes so many people angry beyond belief at the double standards being waved in our faces. It is an utter disgrace. I sincerely hope that Sky face serious consequences for this disgusting episode.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by j.rob on 06.10.14 18:05

@jeanmonroe wrote:The METROPOLITAN POLICE and CRIMEWATCH, knew, KNEW, all about Brenda L.

She used to tweet THEM , regularly!

On Twitter at least it doesn’t seem so. She regularly tweeted the Metropolitan police and Crimewatch, demanding they do more. She would highlight what she felt were untruths in the stories of major press outlets such as the Daily Mail. She railed at media outlets such as LBC for not airing what she felt was the other side of the story.

So, wtf, WTF, was all that Sky News BULLSHIT, all about?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/oct/06/was-brenda-leyland-really-a-troll-mccanns?CMP=twt_gu

I think it shows that Sky are right up to their necks in this. And probably have been from the word go. Perhaps of note is that Kate McCann in her book mentions Sky News on page 79. She writes that David Payne 'knew Madeleine needed more help than she was getting' and he sent an email to Sky News using a computer lent to him from  'a retired British couple in a nearby apartment' to 'alert them to the abduction of our daughter, using an address listed on their website.'
'Evidently this wasn't the best way of contacting Sky, because, as it turned out, Dave's email remained buried in some inbox. Despite the fabricated tales that later emerged in certain quarters, suggesting that we had contacted the media before we'd even called the police, apparently the first Sky heard of Madeleine's disappearance was from the Press Association......'

Yeah, right. Utter BS as usual.

In my opinion. I would suggest that the above detail confirms that David Payne knew exactly how to contact Sky News who were no doubt waiting with baited breath for the call. 

What a scandal the whole thing has been. Sky look SO STUPID imo.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 225
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Julchen on 06.10.14 18:08

@Woofer wrote:I`ve got to say bless the BBC for once.  Did anyone hear the PM Radio4 programme with Eddie Mair.  He discussed the Gerry McCann call for trolls to be punished and the subsequent death of Brenda Leyland.  He interviewed Claire Hardacre who is a researcher of internet abuse - she had got access to all of Sweepyfaces`s tweets and said she was just a lady that didn`t agree with the McCanns, thought that a cover-up was going on and was talking ABOUT the McCann case, not TO the McCanns.  She was just imparting information to fellow tweeters about the case. And the only thing she said that could be considered even slightly abusive was that she hoped their lives would be miserable.  Claire Hardacre said she had seen far worse.  Also said she was worried about the fact that if people disagree with someone they are being labelled trolls.

I was truly heartened,

It can be listened to on BBC iplayer later - starts about 25 mins into programme.

The exact opposite on "my fav" radio station LBC. James O'Brien had a very different take. He can be quite controversial/irritating but most of the time has very down to earth views. Hence I was really in what he was going to say. But to my utter disappointment he backed M. Brunt and emphasized that the only person to blame was "this troll". Exposing people and digging deep into stories was the most important task of journos.

Anyway, you can listen to the podcast if you pay for it. To me radio is a live on air medium. Hence I can't download and provide you with the podcast.

My greatest worry is that this might become yet another stepping stone towards complete opinion control by "the people in power", governments, regulators, police.....etc. End of freedom of speech.

Jule

Julchen

Posts : 128
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by waiting for justice on 06.10.14 18:08

It's good that professionals are speaking out but so sad that it was the taking of her own life that has prompted it. If only she'd read something along these lines earlier she may have had hope.

waiting for justice

Posts : 107
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by BlueBag on 06.10.14 18:18

@waiting for justice wrote:
It's good that professionals are speaking out but so sad that it was the taking of her own life that has prompted it. If only she'd read something along these lines earlier she may have had hope.

We don't know the circumstances of her death yet.

She doesn't strike me as the suicidal type.

BlueBag

Posts : 3436
Reputation : 1276
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Woofer on 06.10.14 18:21

@waiting for justice wrote:
It's good that professionals are speaking out but so sad that it was the taking of her own life that has prompted it. If only she'd read something along these lines earlier she may have had hope.
As far as I`m concerned if the same thing had happened to me after I had been fighting for justice, seeing the McCanns being protected year after year and doing my best to bring it to the world`s attention; then to have the most unflattering picture of me on the front pages of newspapers and falsely accused of saying things I had not and being labelled a troll ....... how could one go on living.  They picked on a single lady wishing to remain anonymous for her own personal reasons.  I`m sure if it had been me, I`d do the same.
If anyone else gets doorstepped make sure you say a few home truths about the McCanns and you can then be sure it will not get broadcast.

____________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by PeterMac on 06.10.14 18:23

@BlueBag wrote:
We don't know the circumstances of her death yet.
She doesn't strike me as the suicidal type.

Nor was Dr Kelly.
Nor was Mike Todd - the Chief Constable of Manchester
Nor was Rommel

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by BlueBag on 06.10.14 18:25

@Woofer wrote:As far as I`m concerned if the same thing had happened to me after I had been fighting for justice, seeing the McCanns being protected year after year and doing my best to bring it to the world`s attention; then to have the most unflattering picture of me on the front pages of newspapers and falsely accused of saying things I had not and being labelled a troll ....... how could one go on living.  They picked on a single lady wishing to remain anonymous for her own personal reasons.  I`m sure if it had been me, I`d do the same.

Er.. she could have gone to LA.

I'm not buying suicide yet.

We only have fragments of the story so far. 

Never assume.

BlueBag

Posts : 3436
Reputation : 1276
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by HelenMeg on 06.10.14 18:26

@j.rob wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:The METROPOLITAN POLICE and CRIMEWATCH, knew, KNEW, all about Brenda L.

She used to tweet THEM , regularly!

On Twitter at least it doesn’t seem so. She regularly tweeted the Metropolitan police and Crimewatch, demanding they do more. She would highlight what she felt were untruths in the stories of major press outlets such as the Daily Mail. She railed at media outlets such as LBC for not airing what she felt was the other side of the story.

So, wtf, WTF, was all that Sky News BULLSHIT, all about?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/oct/06/was-brenda-leyland-really-a-troll-mccanns?CMP=twt_gu

I think it shows that Sky are right up to their necks in this. And probably have been from the word go. Perhaps of note is that Kate McCann in her book mentions Sky News on page 79. She writes that David Payne 'knew Madeleine needed more help than she was getting' and he sent an email to Sky News using a computer lent to him from  'a retired British couple in a nearby apartment' to 'alert them to the abduction of our daughter, using an address listed on their website.'
'Evidently this wasn't the best way of contacting Sky, because, as it turned out, Dave's email remained buried in some inbox. Despite the fabricated tales that later emerged in certain quarters, suggesting that we had contacted the media before we'd even called the police, apparently the first Sky heard of Madeleine's disappearance was from the Press Association......'

Yeah, right. Utter BS as usual.

In my opinion. I would suggest that the above detail confirms that David Payne knew exactly how to contact Sky News who were no doubt waiting with baited breath for the call. 

What a scandal the whole thing has been. Sky look SO STUPID imo.
J.Rob - yes I think Sky were up to their necks in this from the start - see here transcript of call between Martin Brunt and Murat taken courtesy of PJ Files

Report of Telephone Interceptions 

Call made on 15-05-2007
Transcribed on 27th May at Portimao PJ station. 

JM - Jennifer Murat 
MB - Martin Brunt
RM - Robert Murat

JM: Hello. Residence of JM. 
MB: Hello, Martin Brunt speaking. 
JM: Hi dear. 
MB: Hi, is everything all-right? 
JM: Yes, Robert is a little depressed now.
MB: I’m sure he is..
JM: It was not very nice of Sky News to refer to him as arguido, don't you think?
MB: Hmmm, I didn’t see that. I was up at our house. What are they saying with regard to that?
JM: Robert Murat has been made an arguido in the case of Madeleine McCann.
MB: What does the term arguido mean in Portuguese?
JM: What does arguido mean, Robert?
RM: Suspect.
JM: Suspect.
MB: Ok , well, I'm not completely familiar with legal Portuguese terms. I think that someone said.....that the police said they were treating Robert as an arguido.
JM: Robert, as an arguido?
MB: What I mean is, what is that...
JM: I'm going to pass you to Robert. Don't hang up Martin.
MB: Ok thanks.
RM: Hello Martin.
MB: Hello Robert.
RM: Your number didn’t show up, that’s why I didn't know who it was...
MB: Oh my, I didn't send you my number...
RM: That’s OK.
MB: Well, I will see if I manage not to lose this one, if I can find the tool (laughs).
RM: (Inaudible).
MB: Ok we will try, I mean I have not seen it yet...But we will try to expl...The police say or was it the local journalists who say you should be treated as an arguido.
RM: That he is a suspect, basically..
MB: Yes, well, even so...given the tone of the interrogation..
RM: Hmmm.
MB: And the fact of being free which says a lot about the interest in you, eh..
RM: That is the same as finishing me off...It was not me...I didn’t do anything..and now I am literally...
MB: Ok, I know, I think...
RM: It always on when I turn the TV on and even now...
MB: Yes...well it would be better to turn it off..
RM: Really. To have been quiet was the best thing I could have done.
MB: Yes.
RM: But when I turn the television on I think , eh...They are going to finish me off completely, they are finishing me off...
MB: Ok, ok I'm going to tell you that...
RM: In order to have an idea..
MB: I’ll tell you what we are going to do.
RM: Did you talk to the lawyer?
MB: Two things! We talked to the Sky Lawyer...
RM: Right.
MB: Who is of the opinion that according to what you signed you reported your work as being that of a translator.
RM: Certainly, as far as... the thing is that is was...Let me ..eh...it probably is ...oh!...
MB: Go on, continue...
RM: We talked, we talked to a Sky lawyer, but the problem with the Sky lawyer is that he is English!
MB: Yes...No, no, no... he is or lawyer.
RM: Hmmm.
MB: And can you see, he said what it seemed to be to him...
RM: Hmmm?
MB: according to his understanding.
RM: According to his understanding, exactly...
MB: And now we are reluctant to talk to the lawyer who contacted you.
RM: That right. OK.
MB: We do not know him.
RM: OK.
MB: And you do not know him, well you don’t?
RM: Exactly, that’s right. I do not know him, mate.
MB: And we do not know where he came from or what his credibility is.
RM: Yes.
MB: And they told us that the police were going to play games with false leads and that was why. And who knows whether he is who he says he is?
RM: That’s right. OK.
MB: And he could be trying to test you out or hoping that we pass him some information.
RM: Certainly.
MB: Eh...we know that you suspect that your calls are being listened to, because of this...
RM: Humm, hmmm.
MB: Right? Because of this reason we are very reluctant because we do not know him and you do not know him.
RM: But however...I mean the best option you have to come clean with this, would probably be to go with a lawyer from Lisbon. Eh... somebody...with someone from up there. Not from the Algarve. It would have to be someone from Lisbon. Is that OK?
MB: That’s ok, I will try to arrange for someone from there...but..
RM: OK!
MB: But our position in relation to all this, for the moment, as I explained previously, is that we consider ourselves to be very important ? and I think it was your opinion initially? to do something finally that would manage to be on your side...
RM: Yes and that would not lead to my being detained immediately!
MB: Of course, of course! And you know, many of the things that you told me were not attributed to me...I understand and I don’t want to enter into all those details and we did not do anything since I left you...
RM: No, no, no, no...
MB: I am sure that you understand.
RM: Yes, yes! Yes.
MB: And if there is anything that better clarifies, that you think you could say, that could also be used in the future.
RM: Of course.
MB: You know, you could quote Sky sources and others..
RM: Yes that would be perfect. That would be just perfect!
MB: But I think it is important that you should have the media there and if we could appear, briefly, and make statements in these terms: “I was questioned, it was a vague questioning, I was not asked direct questions about Madeleine” and afterwards you explain to me how you felt that they made you a scapegoat, that you have nothing to hide, even if your computer is analysed. And that at the end of the day you will be absolved and they will find the true abductor/kidnapper.
RM: We could.. you could.. Lets first look at this with a Portuguese lawyer, we will won't we?
MB: Yes...No...
RM: Are you going to do this?
MB: I will do my best to arrange for one now...
RM: Yes.
MB: But, but ...independently of what the lawyer thinks, I think that this is the clearest option. But we will have to try to find someone who.....
RM: Yes, I think this is the simplest. Can you confirm this. I am here having a family discussion to see what they think...
MB: Ah yes. Of course I will. But I am talking about making very clear statements.
RM: Yes, ok!
MB: That they do not enter into many details but into the way you can get your message across.
RM: Get it across..OK:
MB: That you give your version of the events, given that the only version of events is vague and...
RM: Yes, yes.
MB: And that the two local journalists and everyone are very against you...and that there is nobody with the exception of my interview with Sally...
RM: Yes?
MB: There has nobody who has spoken in favour of Robert Murat because of this...
RM: In fact of the many interviews given I have heard that there were some positive ones...people contradicting each other...
MB: Yes?
RM: They arrived and said....no, no...they have been very positive about this...
MB: Of course. people from the area...
RM: People from here..Exactly, exactly...
MB: Inaudible
RM : exactly
MB: Who know what happened...
RM: Many people from the area said very positive things about this...about me, which is useful.
MB: Of course, well I will see what I can find and get back in touch with you.
RM: OK, Bye.
MB: And if we agree on this..
RM: Yes..
MB: And if we could agree to appear for 15 minutes..
RM: I never have any problem with making a statement..
MB: OK
RM: I have no problem whilst...Whilst I have the legal cover to do so. Because I don’t want to end up in prison....(sigh)
MB: That would be the last thing we want...
RM: Firstly, for something I did not do and secondly for something that would break their contract rules...
MB: I understand that and I understand the sensitive nature of everything that we have been working with since we arrived here, so...
RM: Ok..
MB: Can I phone you again in half an hour?
RM: Good bye, thank you very much.
MB: Good bye.


Transcription of Telephone Interception Call date: 15.05.2007

On 26th May 2007 in the Portimao PJ installations the telephone registers were listened to and interpreted into Portuguese.


MB: Is Robert there?
JM: This is me..Jenny:
MB: This is Martin Brunt, Jenny.
JM: Yes.
MB: I thought it was better to send you my number when I call so that you know its me.
JM: Yes.
MB: Um...look...I just...I just wanted to know whether Robert has contacted his lawyer friend.
JM. At the moment, not yet because he is talking on the phone to his sister.
MB: OK.
JM: He spoke ..he also spoke to Leicester police who are with his sister at the moment.
MB: Right, right, ah...Ok...There's just one thing I would like to tell him about ...his worries about talking (inaudible) to the McCann family (inaudible).
JM: I am letting him listen, I am letting him listen.
MB: I would just like to explain one thing to him and...
JM: Ok.
MB: And could help him...to arrive.
JM: Robert, its Mar ..Martin he has some news for you (speaks to a third person) Wait a minute, I (inaudible).
MB: That’s OK.
RM: Hello mate.
MB: Hi, just very quickly, this could be an important question.
RM. OK.
MB: Ahhm...The idea that nobody involved should talk .... the McCann family have talked regularly and they are key witnesses in this investigation.
RM: That is not a good question, sorry, its a good question but they are not ready to detain them are they?
MB: They can’t...
RM: They are not prepared to detain them especially with the public pressure, so no..
MB: Well, no, no, no..but, but....I only think, a lawyer drew my attention to (inaudible) nobody...
RM: No, that’s good, that’s very good, in fact there are still no (inaudible) in the statements because I was on the phone, OK?
MB: That’s right.
RM: But the truth is I have found some very good information, I hope it will be very good, unhappily out of sight, I really did make a phone call from (to?) her at eight fifteen at night.
MB: OK.
RM: And I made another call at eleven fifty three at night so, from the home telephone and to a number that only I would ring, it’s not a number my mother would dial.
MB: OK
RM: Hmm, however, this could begin to be positive, but now I'm trying to find out whether my Dawn, I've just spoken to Dawn, ahhm...to see if she could, ahhmm...ask for the telephone records in the UK.
MB: OK
RM: And see if she calls me later tonight.
MB: Right.
RM: However I am not certain of how well this will turn out but if she could do this for me that would be great, I mean (inaudible) if, if they could prove that I was here from eight fifteen...
MB: Yes.
RM: And that I did not leave, in the sense that my calls did not leave..
MB: Yes.
RM: You know...this is quite good (inaudible)..
MB: Yes, you know, I think this is quite important and...I think... I think this could be quite useful.
RM: Yes, yes.
MB: Yes and I mean..you should make clear...to prove where you were...I mean (inaudible) you should not have to prove anything.
RM: Well, that..that, that is true, but the way things are going, with all the strange things that are happening...
MB: Yes.
RM: I..I...I am going to do something to try, you know, to show that I ...was where i was, end of story.
MB: Yes.
RM: No, I do not see this, yes,,but if it were ..I am just going to stop this and afterwards I am going to do what I planned to do...em and then I will contact you.
MB: OK, fine.
RM: OK? Thanks.
MB: Thats OK.
RM. Many thanks, be well. Bye
MB: Bye

(Courtesy of Textusa: http://textusa.blogspot.pt/2012/07/in-2007-by-may-15th-there-had-already.html)

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 06.10.14 18:31

This incident has made me completely livid. I have not felt so angry since it was claimed that leaving three babies at night was within the bounds of responsible parenting.

Timeline:

Gerry calls for "trolls" to be dealt with
Martin Brunt harasses woman on national news.
Woman dead 2 days later.

What I wouldn't give to deliver a piece of my mind to Messrs Brunt and McCann right at this minute.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Woofer on 06.10.14 18:37

@BlueBag wrote:
@Woofer wrote:As far as I`m concerned if the same thing had happened to me after I had been fighting for justice, seeing the McCanns being protected year after year and doing my best to bring it to the world`s attention; then to have the most unflattering picture of me on the front pages of newspapers and falsely accused of saying things I had not and being labelled a troll ....... how could one go on living.  They picked on a single lady wishing to remain anonymous for her own personal reasons.  I`m sure if it had been me, I`d do the same.

Er.. she could have gone to LA.

I'm not buying suicide yet.

We only have fragments of the story so far. 

Never assume.
When Martin Brunt confronted Brenda she was getting into the passenger side of a 4X4 car and said she was going shopping.  She must have had a friend in the driving seat - who must know an awful lot.  Well any of her friends and relatives would.  I`m just hoping this friend can bring some clarity to the situation.
P.S. Brenda may have been too overwhelmed with shock to get herself together to go to LA, but I`m not discounting it.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Guest on 06.10.14 18:40

Just seen this tweet on twitter:

Win @winnower1
@  
@TheJENReturns How did *you* know @skymartinbrunt would come knocking on #sweepyface 's door? Who sent him??? #McCann pic.twitter.com/03EBSAA0sD


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Woofer on 06.10.14 18:41

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:This incident has made me completely livid. I have not felt so angry since it was claimed that leaving three babies at night was within the bounds of responsible parenting.

Timeline:

Gerry calls for "trolls" to be dealt with
Martin Brunt harasses woman on national news.
Woman dead 2 days later.

What I wouldn't give to deliver a piece of my mind to Messrs Brunt and McCann right at this minute.
It has also upset me no end and have been shaking with anger that Brenda could have been treated so unjustly.
Add Carole Malone to that list .... absolute scum - and I`m not one to resort to bad language.

____________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by NickE on 06.10.14 18:46

Do we know exactly how Colin Sahlke died?

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".

NickE

Posts : 916
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by guest. on 06.10.14 18:46

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:This incident has made me completely livid. I have not felt so angry since it was claimed that leaving three babies at night was within the bounds of responsible parenting.

Timeline:

Gerry calls for "trolls" to be dealt with
Martin Brunt harasses woman on national news.
Woman dead 2 days later.

What I wouldn't give to deliver a piece of my mind to Messrs Brunt and McCann right at this minute.
I feel the same

Wouldn't be surprised if it was a heart attack due to the stress of MB's Harrassment and Sky News falsely branding her a troll on their ticker all day as Brenda was well aware that this would just be the start

I had stopped posting but have found this incident so awful, unjust and upsetting and I strongly feel that the truth about Brenda has to be known.  She wasn't a troll she just didn't believe  the McCanns and she had every right to express this opinion.

guest.

Posts : 322
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 06.10.14 18:52

@Woofer wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:This incident has made me completely livid. I have not felt so angry since it was claimed that leaving three babies at night was within the bounds of responsible parenting.

Timeline:

Gerry calls for "trolls" to be dealt with
Martin Brunt harasses woman on national news.
Woman dead 2 days later.

What I wouldn't give to deliver a piece of my mind to Messrs Brunt and McCann right at this minute.
It has also upset me no end and have been shaking with anger that Brenda could have been treated so unjustly.
Add Carole Malone to that list .... absolute scum - and I`m not one to resort to bad language.

The hypocrisy is nauseating, isn't it? Had the Police investigated the dossier and brought harassment charges, fair enough, it becomes a legitimate news story. But she was specifically targeted - the big question is WHY?

After the Nurse Jacinta situation, Martin Brunt and his puppet masters KNEW they were taking a HUGE risk.

Why is the stench of Murdoch ALWAYS hanging around this case? I am convinced the Rebekkah Brooks "blackmail" of David Cameron to launch a review, and her subsequent "let off" for phone hacking are extremely relevant to this latest, hideous development. Who is Murdoch REALLY protecting? And WHY?


____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum