The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 20 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 20 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 20 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 20 Regist10

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 20 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by margaret 05.10.14 21:09

SixMillionQuid wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:Did 'Sweepyface' have her picture on her Twitter account?
Did she use her real name at any point?
Did she have a link to her fb account?
Did she reveal her email address?
Did she post personal details?
Did she Tweet photos from her daily/family life?
Did her profile include her home town?

Does anyone know the answer to these questions, seriously?

If the answer to all of the above is 'no', then I don't understand how someone can get from just the name 'Sweepyface' to a real name and address?

My point exactly. Thanks.

Just logged in and my jaw has hit floor!!

I think its possible to track a person from the details they hold on Twitter or if really desperate their email / IP address. But I assume only the police would be able to access that info...no one else. Either way it appears her personal details were accessed and handed over to Sky illegally.

Job well done British media...you never learn.

I've got a good idea who pays for this info and gave it to sky, but could it ever be proved?
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 20 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by canada12 05.10.14 21:09

ChippyM wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:Did 'Sweepyface' have her picture on her Twitter account?
Did she use her real name at any point?
Did she have a link to her fb account?
Did she reveal her email address?
Did she post personal details?
Did she Tweet photos from her daily/family life?
Did her profile include her home town?

Does anyone know the answer to these questions, seriously?

If the answer to all of the above is 'no', then I don't understand how someone can get from just the name 'Sweepyface' to a real name and address?

My point exactly. Thanks.

Just logged in and my jaw has hit floor!!

I think its possible to track a person from the details they hold on Twitter or if really desperate their email / IP address. But I assume only the police would be able to access that info...no one else. Either way it appears her personal details were accessed and handed over to Sky illegally.

Job well done British media...you never learn.
hadn't people on the stoptyemyths forum identified her?    I would have thought people could maybe work these things out by looking at who a poster is friends with or connected to and then googling those people and cross referencing on different social media sites. All Brunt would have to do is watch the posters that identified her and then look up her address on 192 or a similar website, then watch the house to see if it was the correct person.

If someone really wants to find out who you are, all they need to do is have patience and classic spycraft skills.
1. You plan well in advance
2. You "follow" the person you're targeting on Twitter
3. You post a number of sympathetic tweets, in answer to your target's tweets.
4. You gain their confidence.
5. You exchange private messages
6. Because your target trusts you, they share more information with you than with a total stranger
7. You find out what you need to know.
It's easily done, but it requires a period of time in which to "develop" the relationship.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. 05.10.14 21:10

Snipped from Jrob`s reply

What an extraordinary story. Why was this person singled out by Martin Brunt? The whole episode has been disgusting. 

What did she know? Why was so such a threat? I note she lives(or did live)  in Leicestershire.

2 words

Amy Tierney. IMO
.Guest..

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 21:10

Totally shocked by this news but at the same time not surprised.  In my opinion she was scapegoated as she was the easiest to trace.  It doesn't make sense that others whose comments were published in the media, had their names removed for 'legal' reasons, yet she found herself on sky rolling news and the msm.  This was inevitable.  Imo her life was in danger the minute her face was put on tv.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.10.14 21:13

I believe her full identity was posted on JATYK some time ago, name, address, photo etc. (And of course was threatened in the grossest and vilest way by people we previously thought were simply insane, Perhaps they are not, and should be reported to the Police as Terrorists )

For some of us that is not a problem
TB for example, who puts his full name, qualifications, address, home telephone and mobile on everything he writes.
and Pat Brown who writes in her blog about simply NOT accessing Facebook and Twitter

Courage indeed, in the face of Brunt and the McCann / Carter-Ruck / Sky vengeance industry, which has now shown its true colours.
And has changed the rules of engagement.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 05.10.14 21:15

PeterMac wrote:I believe her full identity was posted on JATYK some time ago, name, address, photo etc.  (And of course was threatened in the grossest and vilest way by people we previously thought were simply insane,  Perhaps they are not, and should be reported to the Police as Terrorists )

TB for example, who puts his full name, qualifications, address, home telephone and mobile on everything he writes.
and Pat Brown who writes in her blog about simply NOT accessing Facebook and Twitter

Courage indeed, in the face of Brunt and the McCann / Carter-Ruck / Sky vengeance industry, which has now shown its true colours.

But will anything now be done? Will this blow this whole story out into the open.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 05.10.14 21:16

Job well done British media...you never learn.[/quote]
hadn't people on the stoptyemyths forum identified her?    I would have thought people could maybe work these things out by looking at who a poster is friends with or connected to and then googling those people and cross referencing on different social media sites. All Brunt would have to do is watch the posters that identified her and then look up her address on 192 or a similar website, then watch the house to see if it was the correct person.[/quote]

Thats pretty much how you do it .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 21:16

canada12 wrote:1. You plan well in advance
2. You "follow" the person you're targeting on Twitter
3. You post a number of sympathetic tweets, in answer to your target's tweets.
4. You gain their confidence.
5. You exchange private messages
6. Because your target trusts you, they share more information with you than with a total stranger
7. You find out what you need to know.
It's easily done, but it requires a period of time in which to "develop" the relationship.

So not easy then.

Especially for a busy Sky reporter.

Who gave Brunt her address?

He needs to answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 05.10.14 21:18

If any of the Tapas had an ounce of decency this would bring them out of the woodwork to talk 
It has gone way too far
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 21:18

Geowoo wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:Just logged-in after a few days and I am shocked and upset at this terrible news.  I can hardly believe what I'm reading.  Sky News, Martin Brunt, McCanns and their supporters you are responsible for this appalling turn of events and you should be held to account.  My thoughts are with this lady's family and friends. 

My opinion.
This is a disgusting turn of events. I have followed avidly the whole scenario of this since the day it happened... When passionate and well meaning people are reasonably questioning these parents and after many years of seeing their shenanigans and vexatious reaction.. It is reasonable for a thinking public to say their piece!
Brenda vented a bit but there was a trickery about it. Some toxic posts were adacted but assumed to be hers.She was exposed but the worst were not... This Lady is now dead and Martin Brunt came to call and doorstep her...she was herself threatened because of this. This is evil.
welcome
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 21:20

noddy100 wrote:If any of the Tapas had an ounce of decency this would bring them out of the woodwork to talk 
It has gone way too far

You would hope so, Noddy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 21:20

PeterMac wrote:I believe her full identity was posted on JATYK some time ago, name, address, photo etc.  (And of course was threatened in the grossest and vilest way by people we previously thought were simply insane,  Perhaps they are not, and should be reported to the Police as Terrorists )

Hello Peter,

Any links?

How did JATYK find out?

Same difference just a a few steps removed from Brunt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 05.10.14 21:20

noddy100 wrote:If any of the Tapas had an ounce of decency this would bring them out of the woodwork to talk 
It has gone way too far

They haven't...so it wont .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 21:23

BlueBag wrote:

Hello Peter,

Any links?

How did JATYK find out?

Same difference just a a few steps removed from Brunt.
JATYK have moved the thread to a private area.

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t4523-mail-internet-troll-who-targeted-mccanns-found-dead-in-hotel-room#128156
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 21:24

A sack Martin Brunt group has been formed on facebook https://www.facebook.com/SackMartinBrunt they are posting links to pj files and the truth of a lie blogspot . 

Hopefully even more people will start asking questions now . 

I saw the link on twitter  300  likes and group been up less than an hour .

I should imagine this will go viral pretty quick .
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 05.10.14 21:28

But if stopthemyths found out her name and address its a bit of stretch to go with a TV camera to her home and start accusing her of being a Twitter troll. If her details were not made public by stopthemyths then how did Brunt know for certain this was her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mbkIS4E_kY

In the video he doesn't ask the question are you this person, he accuses her straight away. He then mentions Scotland Yard and the dossier. Maybe he was stalking her for sometime time.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 05.10.14 21:28

TheTruthWillOut wrote:

But will anything now be done? Will this blow this whole story out into the open.

No. what will happen next is they will dig up her past , if she was divorced why ? any skeletons in the cupboard ? , any previous convictions? , any previous mis demenours ?. character assassination , a few quotes from people who " found her odd " . they may get a family member on TV,they will be told to dress down , but they will be like rabbits in the headlights . the McCanns will claim this is what happens when the INTERNET AND NOT the MEDIA for obvious reasons is not regulated . so it will actually in the long run benefit the McCanns . the only loser is Brunt. But he will be posted off somewhere abroad .

I feel for her family they are going to have a bad time of it . facing this jugganaurt . the Police , the McCanns and finally proof if any needed SKY and the media .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 05.10.14 21:30

[ltr]@basilandmanuel[/ltr]

· 4 okt

[ltr]@SafariSara has tigger left haverns then? Tigger was sweepyface #mccann [/ltr]

[ltr]Is this true??[/ltr]

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 05.10.14 21:31

frost wrote:A sack Martin Brunt group has been formed on facebook https://www.facebook.com/SackMartinBrunt they are posting links to pj files and the truth of a lie blogspot . 

Hopefully even more people will start asking questions now . 

I saw the link on twitter  300  likes and group been up less than an hour .

I should imagine this will go viral pretty quick .
I can think of few more media pundits that need to be given the boot over this too.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Jauna Loca 05.10.14 21:31

Shocked, shocked, shocked by sweepyface driven to suicide for speaking her truth in only way available. RIP sympathy to family. 
Jauna Loca
Jauna Loca

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 21:33

NickE wrote:

· 4 okt

[ltr]@SafariSara has tigger left haverns then? Tigger was sweepyface #mccann [/ltr]

No, it's not true.

Tigger is not sweepyface and tigger hasn't left here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 05.10.14 21:33

A lady has now died - an intelligent lady who studied at University in London,  who felt strongly enough about the injustices of this case to tweet abusively towards the Mc Canns. Yes, she went over the top but the intense frustrations felt by those of us who follow this case are enough to make any of us go over the top occasionally. It is absurd that noone has the courage to come forward and volunteer the truth. It is appalling
that justice is being interfered with.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 21:34

NickE wrote:

· 4 okt

omg I hope that is not true
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 21:35

I thought tigger posted today or late yesterday?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TellTheTruth 05.10.14 21:37

More than seven years on and this thing just gets darker and dirtier.

I do not know how anyone with any knowledge of what  really went on back in May 2007 can keep up their silence after this.
TellTheTruth

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top