The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Justice or a Whitewash? - 2 - Page 2 Mm11

Justice or a Whitewash? - 2 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Justice or a Whitewash? - 2 - Page 2 Mm11

Justice or a Whitewash? - 2 - Page 2 Regist10

Justice or a Whitewash? - 2

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Operation Grange is...

Justice or a Whitewash? - 2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Justice or a Whitewash? - 2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
Justice or a Whitewash? - 2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap95%Justice or a Whitewash? - 2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 95% 
[ 56 ]

Total Votes : 59

Justice or a Whitewash? - 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice or a Whitewash? - 2

Post by Guest 05.10.14 14:23

Sadly, HelenMeg, since the elimination of Tractorman earlier in the year, none. And that always seemed a strange reason for their reopening anyway. sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 07.10.14 22:29

English return next week

Scotland Yard is expected in Faro next week for a meeting at the Judiciary Police Directorship of Faro. The meeting between the leaders of the two police forces will be used to work out the details of the next steps in the Algarve, within the scope of the English investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine.

The team led by Andy Redwood wants to question “seven persons of interest”, including the three men that had previously testified.

ongoing

in Jornal de notícias, paper edition, October 7 2014 

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/10/mysterious-death-of-woman-who-attacked.html
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo 07.10.14 23:08

Give it some more time and then they will be rolling out the.... "we've spent years and millions of pounds ..... blah blah blah .... no stone left unturned... blah blah blah ... innocent parents ... blah blah blah ... dead paedophile ... blah blah blah... case closed"   censored
stumo
stumo

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 07.10.14 23:44

The key fact for me is that Redwood and co ruled out the parents right from the get go and, as far as we can tell, seem not to have re-interviewed the Tapas 9. That's enough for me to indicate a whitewash. A proper review and fresh inquiry would have begun by ruling absolutely everyone in. It would also, surely, have sought out Goncalo Amaral and spoken to him in detail.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by fred c dobbs 07.10.14 23:46

Okeydokey wrote:The key fact for me is that Redwood and co ruled out the parents right from the get go and, as far as we can tell, seem not to have re-interviewed the Tapas 9.  That's enough for me to indicate a whitewash.  A proper review and fresh inquiry would have begun by ruling absolutely everyone in. It would also, surely, have sought out Goncalo Amaral and spoken to him in detail.
thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbsup
fred c dobbs
fred c dobbs

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 08.10.14 1:49

This is only my take on what Dee Coy quoted :

"Tony’s original request about Redwood’s helicopter trip dated 29th May was refused by the Met on 11th June under the following:

Section 27 International Relations
Under Section 27(1) of the Act, Public Authorities are able to withhold
information where its release would, or would be likely to, have an
adverse effect upon International Relations.

Section 30 - Investigations
Under Section 30(1)(a) of the Act, Public Authorities are able to withhold
information relating to investigations where its release would or would be
likely to, have an adverse effect upon other investigations or the
prosecution of offenders."

Section 27....... I read this as : If we told you we were just making it "look" like an investigation the Portuguese would be very, very upset and they would show us the door.

Section 30..... I read this as: If we told you the above SY would not be allowed on Portuguese soil ever again.

So we are not going to answer your request for this information. We need to look as though SY are investigating so they can draw their salaries and look good to Joe Public ....oh and those lovely Portuguese as well.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 08.10.14 2:02

I think after the recent developments there is even more need for a whitewash. Can you see after this horrific event OG saying: "sorry guys, Brenda was right, the parents were over their ears involved"? It's not gonna happen, never. Now they all share at least the moral guilt in the death of Brenda Leyland. That responsibility would be unbearable if indeed the McCanns are involved in Madeleine's disappearance. Was it before just to hide the stupidity of all involved, it's now for real.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.10.14 2:30

lj wrote:I think after the recent developments there is even more need for a whitewash. Can you see after this horrific event OG saying: "sorry guys, Brenda was right, the parents were over their ears involved"? It's not gonna happen, never. Now they all share at least the moral guilt in the death of Brenda Leyland. That responsibility would be unbearable if indeed the McCanns are involved in Madeleine's disappearance. Was it before just to hide the stupidity of all involved, it's now for real.

I wonder if the next 'crime' reporter at Sky News will be so 'enthusiastic' about 'interviewing/doorsteppimg' the next anti McCann 'vile troll' on camera?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 08.10.14 3:49

jeanmonroe wrote:
lj wrote:I think after the recent developments there is even more need for a whitewash. Can you see after this horrific event OG saying: "sorry guys, Brenda was right, the parents were over their ears involved"? It's not gonna happen, never. Now they all share at least the moral guilt in the death of Brenda Leyland. That responsibility would be unbearable if indeed the McCanns are involved in Madeleine's disappearance. Was it before just to hide the stupidity of all involved, it's now for real.

I wonder if the next 'crime' reporter at Sky News will be so 'enthusiastic' about 'interviewing/doorsteppimg' the next anti McCann 'vile troll' on camera?

I don't know, I would not be amazed if there will be a lot of falsifying going on the coming days/weeks. 
And what about PeterM's remark that this is not a common way for women to commit suicide (my experience too).

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 08.10.14 8:50

fred c dobbs wrote:
Okeydokey wrote:The key fact for me is that Redwood and co ruled out the parents right from the get go and, as far as we can tell, seem not to have re-interviewed the Tapas 9.  That's enough for me to indicate a whitewash.  A proper review and fresh inquiry would have begun by ruling absolutely everyone in. It would also, surely, have sought out Goncalo Amaral and spoken to him in detail.
thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbsup
Absolutely true, unfortunately
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 08.10.14 17:29

The Met just appear to have taken the T9 at face value.
Are they supposedly re-interviewing 7 ppl? who are they one wonders?
In light of Brenda Leyland's death, I can't see them whitewashing/closing this this now, there would be an outcry because there has been a death directly related to the pro McCanns
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.10.14 18:06

Dont Make Me Laff wrote:

In light of Brenda Leyland's death, I can't see them whitewashing/closing this this now, there would be an outcry because there has been a death directly related to the pro McCanns
Aren't three of them the current arguido's,if it is a whitewash from the get go,will recent events mean it as to be re-written,I'm of an open mind still,I wonder if OG is working backwards,lets eliminate all and sundry until left with the start.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 08.10.14 19:10

Sometimes I think if the mcs are truly being protected, all of this would've been wrapped up long ago. I mean, if there is a person at the top, who knows what happened, when and where, the person or persons could have provided some hard evidence linked to Madeleine, maybe find DNA from an unknown person on that evidence and kerchow, all done and dusted. That would've been easier and cheaper than where they are now. 🇪🇭
IMO

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 08.10.14 19:10

A very salient point - it would be an enormous blow for the media, if it turned out they had caused the death of a woman who was not only not a troll but was actually right.  And we all know who really controls the country, it's not politicians who are all in Murdoch's pocket.
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 08.10.14 19:13

WMD wrote:
Dont Make Me Laff wrote:

Aren't three of them the current arguido's,if it is a whitewash from the get go,will recent events mean it as to be re-written,I'm of an open mind still,I wonder if OG is working backwards,lets eliminate all and sundry until left with the start.
DCI AR did say on Crimewatch OK that he and his team were going to investigate from the beginning (sorry can't find link) However, I can see little evidence that he has done that IF he has not questioned the T9 (without GMc placing a signalling hand on KMc's shoulder to reassure her she is saying the right thing!!!)
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 08.10.14 19:24

Dont Make Me Laff wrote:
WMD wrote:
Dont Make Me Laff wrote:

DCI AR did say on Crimewatch OK that he and his team were going to investigate from the beginning (sorry can't find link) However, I can see little evidence that he has done that IF he has not questioned the T9 (without GMc placing a signalling hand on KMc's shoulder to reassure her she is saying the right thing!!!)

No, he was talking about peeling layers off onions or something, he lost me at that point sad

Still, maybe he is approaching this backwards, eliminate absolutely everybody else then swoop.  I'm staying on the fence for now, or burying my head in the sand perhaps.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 08.10.14 20:37

Ohh, peeling the layers off an onion, one by one, outside in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 08.10.14 20:47

palm tree wrote:Ohh, peeling the layers off an onion, one by one, outside in?
no inside out or topsy turvey
what ever way he has PEELED this back he is left with NOUT

FFS
The members of this forum and the blogs to boot could have wrapped this up even with a jury of pros. WTF is Mahogany doing?
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 08.10.14 20:55

Dont Make Me Laff wrote:

FFS
The members of this forum and the blogs to boot could have wrapped this up even with a jury of pros. WTF is Mahogany doing?
Don't Make Me Laff, you just Made Me Laff!  rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 08.10.14 21:22

I am to please... xx
roses

More so I want Justice for Maddie
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 08.10.14 21:37

DCI California (redwood) should listen to THE PEOPLE.   
We have read the files
we have listened to the McCanns lies
we have WATCHED the McCanns squirm

I have lost a sibling
I have lost a child

I did not behave as calmly as this callous smug vile pair inspite of my knowledge of each circumstance presented to me/

ETA
going off line to think of my brother and me son
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 08.10.14 22:24

So sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 08.10.14 23:10

this  isn't ABOUT ME AND MY LOSS.  but thanks any way PALMTREE xx

this is about MBM and I have little doubt many of us on here are because we TRUELY identify with a personal loss and that's the reason many of us do not believe the McCanns
imo

If they had truely lost a child they would have shown REAL EMOTION despite what any solicitor told them, Any parent would have been distraught and would not be able to hold back the tears (see Real victims .... Denise  Fergus. Kerry Needham. Sara Payne. Kevin And Nichola Wells ( I have to say they were so dignified I HAD TO GOOGLE THEIR NAMES - SHAME AND APOLOGIES but they have kept their daughters dignity ) same with Jesica Chapman her mom and daddy - have been so dignified.
These parents were not doctors
they were average joes

These parents TRUELY had their children abducted and killed but in contrast to the McCanns they have shown DIGNITY
they have not been hounded by the MSM and have been left alone to grieve and have NOT invited the press into their sadness. But the PEOPLE still remember them and have respect for them

Can the Mcs say they have behaved with Dignity ??? No
the Mcs invite the press to every event they attend because they ARE NARSASISTICs
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 09.10.14 7:34

Dont Make Me Laff wrote:this  isn't ABOUT ME AND MY LOSS.  but thanks any way PALMTREE xx

this is about MBM and I have little doubt many of us on here are because we TRUELY identify with a personal loss and that's the reason many of us do not believe the McCanns
imo

If they had truely lost a child they would have shown REAL EMOTION despite what any solicitor told them, Any parent would have been distraught and would not be able to hold back the tears (see Real victims .... Denise  Fergus. Kerry Needham. Sara Payne. Kevin And Nichola Wells ( I have to say they were so dignified I HAD TO GOOGLE THEIR NAMES - SHAME AND APOLOGIES but they have kept their daughters dignity ) same with Jesica Chapman her mom and daddy - have been so dignified.
These parents were not doctors
they were average joes

These parents TRUELY had their children abducted and killed but in contrast to the McCanns they have shown DIGNITY
they have not been hounded by the MSM and have been left alone to grieve and have NOT invited the press into their sadness. But the PEOPLE still remember them and have respect for them

Can the Mcs say they have behaved with Dignity ??? No
the Mcs invite the press to every event they attend because they ARE NARSASISTICs

I agree that Kerry has behaved well but the truth is that there is no more evidence that Ben was abducted than that Madeleine was. Or for that matter that he is dead ...
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 09.10.14 9:23

Dont Make Me Laff wrote:

FFS
He is doing exactly what he is told - he is probably now awaiting his next instruction - he is another pawn
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top