The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Brooks Newmark

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Newmark

Post by Woofer on 01.10.14 17:07

I`ve just been listening to Louise Mench on R4 saying that the Editor of the Sunday Mirror should resign.  Yes, she did say it was right that BN resigned by her vitriol was aimed directly at the Sunday Mirror for exposing this man. What ever has become of our society?  Here we have an MP sending pictures of his willy to what he thought was a young lady and the people that caught him out are being castigated.  BN has a very dodgy reputation anyway and it was about time he was caught.  

For those who don`t know the story :-

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/sep/30/brooks-newmark-sex-sting-ipso-sunday-mirror

IPSO is supposed to be the new independent regulator for the newspaper industry.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brooks Newmark

Post by comperedna on 01.10.14 17:12

Whatever else Brooks Newmark is he is a prize prat!  What a twerp! (aside from all the nastier things that may rightly be said about him). Why do people take compromising pictures of themselves anyway, let alone put them online.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 01.10.14 17:15

Idiots.

Honey traps.

Chief whips "notes".

Wither democracy?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 03.10.14 11:46

On `This Week` last night - apparently consensus of opinion that it`s ok to text nude pictures of oneself and engage in the `anything goes` philosophy of life.  Included in this is a website where you can make contact with people in your area who want sex and you can just pop round and oblige.  According to the woman in this clip "everyone`s doing it"  big grin

Check it out from 34.:40 mins :-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04kjc5g/this-week-02102014

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 03.10.14 11:55

@Woofer wrote:On `This Week` last night - apparently consensus of opinion that it`s ok to text nude pictures of oneself and engage in the `anything goes` philosophy of life.  Included in this is a website where you can make contact with people in your area who want sex and you can just pop round and oblige.  According to the woman in this clip "everyone`s doing it"  big grin

I saw that interview last night and to say that everybody (young people that is) is posting nude photos on line is ridiculous.

I agree with your first post Woofer, sending such disgraceful pic. of himself to what he thought was a young lady and people are criticsing the journalist.   I thought Louise Mench had gone to live in USA, who cares what she thinks anyway.

I really do wish someone with some guts who will pull this country back up to where it belongs and not down in the gutter  would come along, but it seems to be a case of birds of a feather as far as I can see.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 03.10.14 13:50

@plebgate wrote:
@Woofer wrote:On `This Week` last night - apparently consensus of opinion that it`s ok to text nude pictures of oneself and engage in the `anything goes` philosophy of life.  Included in this is a website where you can make contact with people in your area who want sex and you can just pop round and oblige.  According to the woman in this clip "everyone`s doing it"  big grin

I saw that interview last night and to say that everybody (young people that is) is posting nude photos on line is ridiculous.

I agree with your first post Woofer, sending such disgraceful pic. of himself to what he thought was a young lady and people are criticsing the journalist.   I thought Louise Mench had gone to live in USA, who cares what she thinks anyway.

I really do wish someone with some guts who will pull this country back up to where it belongs and not down in the gutter  would come along, but it seems to be a case of birds of a feather as far as I can see.

What made me laugh is the `everybody`s doing it` - I must ask my kids if they and their wives are doing it too.  It didn`t surprise me that Michael Portillo seems all for it, he`s got a very shady past, but even Tom Watson didn`t seem to raise an eyebrow.

Yes agree about Louise Mench, she makes my blood boil.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum