The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr GA v DCI AR Mm11

Dr GA v DCI AR Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr GA v DCI AR Mm11

Dr GA v DCI AR Regist10

Dr GA v DCI AR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr GA v DCI AR Empty Dr GA v DCI AR

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 30.09.14 18:37

Sorry folks, I don't know how to run one of those click here polls(tried but failed miserably) so he is my Pol

DCI Andrew Redwood is due to retire at the end of this year (2014)

How many members think he will
A] kick back and enjoy his retirement and hope the MBM case will go away for him?
B] have the tenacity of Dr G Amaral?

For kick off I vote
A
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Dr GA v DCI AR Empty Re: Dr GA v DCI AR

Post by HelenMeg 30.09.14 20:10

I'm sorry I cannot select either option because I think he is simply following orders and will continue to do so.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 30.09.14 20:22

I agree with HelenMeg.

Perhaps there should be an option C. 'Will DCI Redwood continue with the whitewash until he retires?

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 30.09.14 20:23

My question is
How many members think he will
A] kick back and enjoy his retirement and hope the MBM case will go away for him?
B] have the tenacity of Dr G Amaral?
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 30.09.14 20:25

Hicks wrote:I agree with HelenMeg.

Perhaps there should be an option C. 'Will DCI Redwood continue with the whitewash until he retires?
ok Hicks..
lets add C
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 30.09.14 20:26

I am serious about this fellas...

A B or C?
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 30.09.14 20:45

'We were just following orders'. Haven't we heard that before somewhere?

Dr GA v DCI AR 30018071%20Angeklagte%20Nuernberger%20Prozess

HelenMeg & I await the thought police with our banning orders.

'Let's be clear, to deal with the ideology of extremism, we must deal with ALL forms of extremism not just violent extremism...We must stop the non-violent extremists inciting hatred in our schools, our universities and yes, even our prisons....Of course, some will argue that this is not compatible with free speech and intellectual inquiry, but I ask you, would we sit back and allow right-wing extremists, Nazis or Klu Klux Klansman to recruit on our univeristy campuses?...Finally, when the safety and security 
of our people is at stake, we must be uncompromising in our response. That starts at home...'

David Cameron, UN, September 2014

I'll go for a 'C' as it could well be an appropriate time to try and wind it up, but if Amaral and the PJ investigation still haven't been resolved, as now seems likely, it could make things awkward.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.09.14 21:02

I'm hoping its B.

I know his brief was to treat it as if an abduction happened in the uk,well what if he as and as found not a shred of evidence to support it but rather the more he delves the more he agrees with the PJ.I might be naive but I would like to think he his intent on solving the case,but as ever with the case there are buts,unless he his leaving it to the very last minute at some time surely he has to interview the ones who made the abduction claim.All IMO of course.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 03.10.14 4:30

My vote is that he will retire, someone new will be brought in and his job will be to close down the investigation quite quickly. It's become an embarrassment to the government and has cost a fortune. It highlights DC's very bad judgement in these matters (see Team Nigella comments, and Team Rebekka comments). By now they realise that they have spent £7m, and the only evidence they have is an an old sock. They know now that there is no closure down the path they took, and they are probably desperate for this dreadful mistake to go away. AR's retirement gives them the perfect opportunity.

Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 03.10.14 8:55

Well, OG did tell S&S to go and read the PJ files that's on the internet and come to their own conclusion laughat

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum