Extremist strategy

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Extremist strategy

Post  BlueBag on Thu 2 Oct - 11:46

"Control of social media".

That's what is going on now.

No dissent.

The squeeze has been on since "sexed up documents" and Dr David Kelly.

It's coming to fruition.

You will also notice the lack of real political satire in MSM these days.

Back to top Go down

If you need a laugh

Post  Tigerlily on Thu 2 Oct - 12:00

If you could do with a laugh after reading all this doom and gloom and you are not offended by a bit of bad language, pop over to Youtube and type in Cassetteboy, Cameron's Conference Rap...

It made me laugh yesterday. After hearing the news today about the potential loss of liberties I am not feeling so jolly.

I didn't post it here in case it breached any forum rules.

Go look quick, before it gets 'whoooosed'. winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post  j.rob on Thu 2 Oct - 14:17

@aquila wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:The assault has started today.

We are going back to the dark ages.

So was this the plan all along? Seven years in the making?
Madeleine McCann (remember her?) is used and abused by the government, the media and those who promote themselves in the arena of child saviours. I've watched this case for a long time - from the Leveson Inquiry to Hacked-Off, to Sky and the Rupert Empire.

Madeleine the Abused Child should be the real book title.

Today, Madeleine is being abused by Sky/the government/media monitors to promote control of social media. Not a single age-progression photograph of Madeleine just as there is never a single age-progression photograph of Madeleine in any media interview by her parents. Not one single photograph has been published today about 'a live and findable child' which is what her parents and their private limited company believe.

Today is all about trolls and media control - bring out Madeleine - she's the icon.

Madeleine - the little girl continually abused by the media and those who continue to make money from her to their own ends.

How shameful is this.

Yes. It is shocking. Madeleine always was a PR/media tool. Or a 'good marketing ploy' as Gerry said.

Can't have the 'sheeple' asking awkward questions though, can we?

But this is not really anything new. It's been happening since time immemorial. (This is particularly offensive as it involves the disappeaance of an innocent child). Those who challenge a 'sacred cow' are silenced. 

How about the politicians clean up their act, then? Rather than hiding behind media-driven 'scares' and 'wars on terror' and deadly epidemics that are going to wipe out the world?

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppyfox on Thu 2 Oct - 18:04

So if I don't believe the McCann fairy tale I am now a hater or troll. I remember reading Animal Farm 30 years ago for English Literacy, the quote "All animals are equal but some are more equal than others", well it appears us animals are gradually losing our liberties and free speech. The NWO does now appear to be just on the horizon and there will be nothing we can do!!

[size=32]All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.

Edmund Burke[/size]

s |

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum