The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by BlueBag on 28.09.14 17:50

@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:Sorry to be a bore.... roses

Kate says as she closed the open door "and when it got to here" - the action she gives - jumps as though shocked - "it slammed"  then says "I opened it and looking into the room" (bare in mind GM says was DARK) and she says "I didn't want to put the light on because I didn't want wake the children"
Question? - what did Kate expect to see? she would have been looking into a pitch black room !
Question? - surely the slamming, (that so shocked Kate that it made her jolt) would have woken the children?
Question? - Would  Putting a light have made any difference?
Question? - (though I kinda know the answer) would the opening of the patio door have caused the kids room door to flow open (despite a window being closed)

Kate's amateur dramatics are a joy to behold.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 28.09.14 17:57

@BlueBag wrote:

Kate says as she closed the open door "and when it got to here" - the action she gives - jumps as though shocked - "it slammed"  then says "I opened it and looking into the room" (bare in mind GM says was DARK) and she says "I didn't want to put the light on because I didn't want wake the children"
Question? - what did Kate expect to see? she would have been looking into a pitch black room !
Question? - surely the slamming, (that so shocked Kate that it made her jolt) would have woken the children?
Question? - (though I kinda know the answer) would the opening of the patio door have caused the kids room door to flow open (despite a window being closed)

Of course they are but  I cant blv a door would slam JUS AS KM got to it
unless someone PUSHES it from the other side?
OOO wait M said he thought he felt the presence of the ABDUCTER?

GIVE ME STRENGHT

Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 28.09.14 21:16

This is one big wind up. I'll be very, very surprised if these people come up with something nobody on any forum or blog has written about before!

If it was something earth shattering l very much doubt the met would let them release it, and why go to all this fanfare so the Mcs could find out what it is and CR them beforehand?

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 28.09.14 22:39

Been away for a while......on sabbatical near Anstruther fish bar (the haddock is excellent BTW).

In the words of the eminent X-factor philosopher..........'Its a no from me'

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 28.09.14 22:43

Dee Coy wrote:I've never understood the significance of the door being open so much wider than how she and Gerry left it (slightly ajar) when they left for dinner. They'd been 2 other checks since then  - Gerry and Matt - so the door would have been moved.

So Kate may well have expected the door to be in any position, so would not have assumed the openness meant the children had got out of bed to mischief-make. Not quite sure what the video is getting at here, because, so far, she can easily explain her thought processes and associated actions.

That being, there was no need to wonder at the door being wide because she knew of 2 people who had been through it in the meantime ( she wouldn't have known at that point that Matt hadn't actually gone through the door).

Must try harder 2and2.

No, I think the film makes a fair point. If you are concerned for your children, you would surely just do a quick visual check at the least, as it would take less than a second - it is odd behaviour to simply close the door without focussing on them, if only briefly.

Remember, MO claimed that he - from a position further outside the room - could see the twins and could see them breathing. Why couldn't Kate see them? Especially with the extra light from outside with the shutters up?

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 28.09.14 22:45

I am rusty !

Should have posted the above on Tonys Smithman 4 thread.

Apologies.

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 28.09.14 22:47

No. You are wrong about it being pitch black. MO claimed he could see the twins from further away from where Kate was standing. So she should have been able to see them quite clearly. Also there would be more light coming into the room if the shutters were open. The McCanns gave evidence that they left a light on outside the bedroom so the children had some light (presumably to allow them to make their way to the patio doors in event of fire).

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee on 28.09.14 23:27

@The Rooster wrote:Too much detail. She is making it all up! glee

Yep. That vid is all about defending herself. She's acting out what she supposedly did. There's no grief for her missing daughter. None whatsoever in this clip Sad

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 28.09.14 23:30

@BlueBag wrote:

I think you mean a pain to watch.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Constablekid on 29.09.14 1:43

Perhaps someone has finally uploaded these video clips to that new Silent Talker lie detector that was demonstrated in a tv documentary recently?

AIMO.

Constablekid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 29.09.14 13:45

Unless there is a significant to T-day, which isn't explained to us yet, count-down to T-day is just a game I think.

OG was given it, so why not just post up? Why give advance notice to Mccanns that the video is going viral?

They can hope to "force" the Mcs to reply, but hope is one thing, and reality is another matter.

Didn't a madcap SA guy hope to force the Mccanns to respond to corpse underneath Murat's driveway, and look how that went?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 29.09.14 13:48

@Constablekid wrote:Perhaps someone has finally uploaded these video clips to that new Silent Talker lie detector that was demonstrated in a tv documentary recently?

AIMO.

What are you saying?
That the imminent T-day video will have incorporated this new lie detector device that demonstrates Kate was lying?
If there is such a marvellous device why aren't the police using it?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Constablekid on 29.09.14 15:03

I think lie detector results cannot be submitted as evidence in a court of law, so perhaps not so useful to the police. And I guess in a cover up scenario they wouldn't use the tool anyway if it gave them an undesirable result.

I'm guessing it would be more of interest to the general public, eg if put on YouTube, and could change some minds.

It's supposed to be much more reliable than the old test but it's still in development I believe. I think it's located at Manchester uni. You can read about it here:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Talker_Lie_Detector

Only an idea. T day is probably something else - I wouldn't be surprised if it's just old news like others have suggested.

But part of me wishes I went to Manchester uni so I could take a video clip and see what result the new tool gave. And I think that WOULD go viral.

AIMO.

Constablekid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 29.09.14 19:33

@Constablekid wrote:I think lie detector results cannot be submitted as evidence in a court of law, so perhaps not so useful to the police. And I guess in a cover up scenario they wouldn't use the tool anyway if it gave them an undesirable result.

May be so, not tangible evidence for Court purpose, but can be useful tool to police nonetheless as indication which direction to focus on in the investigation. Knowing where suspects lied in their narratives would be useful as pointers to re-interrogate them on highlighted areas.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Constablekid on 29.09.14 20:35

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Constablekid wrote:I think lie detector results cannot be submitted as evidence in a court of law, so perhaps not so useful to the police. And I guess in a cover up scenario they wouldn't use the tool anyway if it gave them an undesirable result.

May be so, not tangible evidence for Court purpose,  but can be useful tool to police nonetheless as indication which direction to focus on in the investigation.  Knowing where suspects lied in their narratives would be useful as pointers to re-interrogate them on highlighted areas.

Good point. But who knows what they are up to!

Constablekid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 29.09.14 22:40

Why those on Twitter cannot see that BasilandManuel  and TheJENReturns is  the SAME person, is beyond me.It's Yours TrulyJudy. Take the first clue. When they were both on Twitter, one would post, then the other. JenReturns "leaves" and then BasilandManuel's tweets speed up.
It's fun to watch. lol!

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 30.09.14 16:31

2&2TV ‏@2and2TV 16m16 minutes ago
Video 2 tomorrow, 17.00 GMT.

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic on 30.09.14 17:02

@aiyoyo wrote:Unless there is a significant to T-day, which isn't explained to us yet, count-down to T-day is just a game I think.

OG was given it, so why not just post up? Why give advance notice to Mccanns that the video is going viral? WHAT WITH 186 TWITTER FOLLOWERS sarcastic

They can hope to "force" the Mcs to reply, but hope is one thing, and reality is another matter.

Didn't a madcap SA guy hope to force the Mccanns to respond to corpse underneath Murat's driveway, and look how that went?
Sorry for being so cynical - but nothing of any significance will ever go viral or reach the MSM - it will jeopardise any future prosecution - when are certain people gonna realise that

Sceptic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 30.09.14 17:07

@MRNOODLES wrote:2&2TV ‏@2and2TV  16m16 minutes ago

Thank you for the heads up MRNOODLES thumbsup

Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 30.09.14 18:57

@MRNOODLES wrote:2&2TV ‏@2and2TV  16m16 minutes ago

Let's hope it is more than the last one. I live in hope !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 01.10.14 17:29

Has anyone seen it yet?

Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 01.10.14 17:34

Thank you roses

Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 01.10.14 17:57

Not exactly a revelation moment. Have I missed something ?

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 01.10.14 18:13

Both videos so far have been from the McCanns own mockumentary are 2tv2 going to hang them out to dry from the McCanns own footage? Is this the reason they expect the McCanns will have to reply when they release part 4?

Hongkong Phooey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum