The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by aiyoyo on 14.10.14 9:16

@PeterMac wrote:Joana Morais ‏@xklamation  9h
T day as in Truth Day? A little more please, video still perhaps, short synopsis? Who's behind it? Why the 12 Oct.? Thanks #McCann @2and2TV
4:24 AM - 26 Sep 2014 · Details

2&2TV ‏@2and2TV  9h
@xklamation Hi Joana, we've been in touch already :) I'll contact you by email again over the weekend..

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation  9h
@2and2TV that's nice :) very curious and looking forward to know more.

_ _ _ __ _ ________ _ _ _
I have no idea how this works and who is talking to whom. Anyone understand it ?

The first line is the speaker (sender of the message), following line/s is the message.
Joana Morais tweeter name is @xklamation ......
2&2TV tweeter name is 2@and 2TV.....

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 14.10.14 9:19

@plebgate wrote:That's why, imo, it would have been better to put any NEW info. into the public domain straight away.   Having to wait so long, well that was never going to work imo.   

I hate all these cryptic messages and wait and see what we have to say postings.

Just post.   Can do without all the drama myself.
Everyone is so cynical now and rightly so. It feels a bit patronising to be told you have to wait for something to happen as if we are children -so anything like this will not get received very well.  After 7 years we just want 'straightforward and direct' approach.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 14.10.14 9:20

@plebgate wrote:That's why, imo, it would have been better to put any NEW info. into the public domain straight away.   Having to wait so long, well that was never going to work imo.   

I hate all these cryptic messages and wait and see what we have to say postings.

Just post.   Can do without all the drama myself.
Agreed, it would have been better just to put it out without pre-warning people.

Testing the water is not good idea.  Once posted it will elicit a response anyway, be it good or bad, so be it. Que Sera Sera

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 14.10.14 9:21

@aiyoyo wrote:To be fair people have been peeing on 2&2 parade from the off.   The first two videos were received in a luke warm manner gradually skeptical.  
To be fair the criticism was valid.

The videos made interesting points, but if if you promise something ground-breaking then it better be that, not something that we all know and have discussed many times.

Also many people were suspicious of the date hype (me - I said so at the time).

If you have something to say then say it, it it's truly important then it will find it's own traction.

I think they were after twitter followers (and comments) for some reason and looks like it was connected to all the stuff that's going on with S&S and "haters".

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 14.10.14 9:22

@AndyB wrote:
@plebgate wrote:I wonder if Mr. still wants to be a  New Liebour MP?
I believe that's a forum myth. Certainly I couldn't find any evidence of it's veracity last time I looked

Ditto.
He stands no chance as candidate.  Who would want to elect a duck-backside-face as their MP anyway?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 14.10.14 9:30

@BlueBag wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:To be fair people have been peeing on 2&2 parade from the off.   The first two videos were received in a luke warm manner gradually skeptical.  
To be fair the criticism was valid.

The videos made interesting points, but if if you promise something ground-breaking then it better be that, not something that we all know and have discussed many times.

Also many people were suspicious of the date hype (me - I said so at the time).

If you have something to say then say it, it it's truly important then it will find it's own traction.

I think they were after twitter followers (and comments) for some reason and looks like it was connected to all the stuff that's going on with S&S and "haters".

Granted the criticism is fair only in that the partial delivery was not up to par, and the non-delivery of the rest after having given a count-down-to-T-day date is anti climax and unnecessary theatrics.

But the speculation of this and that without basis or anything to substantiate that it was connected to the other orchestrated stuff just does not make sense to me.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 14.10.14 9:45

@aiyoyo wrote:
But the speculation of this and that without basis or anything to substantiate that it was connected to the other orchestrated stuff just does not make sense to me.
You don't think it's possible that there was some kind of Troll sting going on?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frost on 14.10.14 9:47

if 2and2tv are genuine then I hope the only reason they did not post was due to the events of the prior week and perhaps thinking that they could possibly be putting people  and or themselves in danger by posting if you get my drift .

In which case I sincerley hope whatever it was they had that would force the McCanns hands that they have turned it over to the potuguese police .

After all this is a portuguese case and it should be them in my opinion not the met who should be dealing with any new evidence or lines of enquiry. 

The political interferance in this case stinks . I cannot think of any other case where Britain has literally bent over backwards to protect suspects in a crime committed abroad .

Usually it is a case of sorry we have to abide by the countries laws as the crime was not committed on British soil we have no juristiction . There is very little we can do blah blah blah .

Yes they might try and help via way of interpreters , legal advice etc but I have never ever seen a case where Britain tries to hijack the case and 'solve' it themselves .

frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 14.10.14 9:59

@BlueBag wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

Nope !  Not with this one.  Remember s/he had given OG the videos  ?  Would pros do that?

Endorsed book, dossier and culling of trolls is something else - these I believe is co-ordinated timing for a purpose.
Whether dossier snitcher is related to McCanns or not, we will never find out, unless the Police get involved.
In view that Brenda Leyland was unfairly singled out without justification, I feel the snitcher should be exposed, should not be allowed to remain anonymous and should be investigated if linked to the Mcs. 
 But unless Leyland's family lodge a complaint to the Police, it won't get investigated.

Hopefully the Press Commission investigation of Sky (and Martin Brunt) would yield some info in that aspect.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 14.10.14 10:58

@aiyoyo wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

Nope !  Not with this one.  Remember s/he had given OG the videos  ?  Would pros do that?
??
How did they give OG the videos? Any evidence that that actually happened? 

I have no idea what was going on. But troll sting is still a possibility for me.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree on 14.10.14 11:01

Oh, I wonder is this the reason the forensics having been brought in?

palm tree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 14.10.14 11:09

@BlueBag wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

??

I have no idea what was going on. But troll sting is still a possibility for me.

No idea how it was given, by youtube links I'd would thought.
Only going by their words it was given.  

Conversely, do you have any evidence that it was not given ?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 14.10.14 11:10

@aiyoyo wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

??

No idea how it was given, by youtube links I'd would thought.
Only going by their words it was given.  

Conversely, do you have any evidence that it was not given ?
You're asking do I believe everything I read?

Do you know how a potential sting might work?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 14.10.14 11:49

Unfortunately, I think Canada12 may well have hit the nail on the head with this one. (Yesterday @ 19.03).

The first two videos showed nothing new that hasn’t been brought up before & it could quite easily have been a phishing exercise for the ‘trollfest’

They responded to Tony’s tweet saying the info. had been passed to OG on 31st July and followed this with ‘They (TM) can't stop us, any attempt to will trigger an automatic mass distribution of the video’, yet nothing at all since 2nd October.

As has been previously stated, if it was a sensational revelation, it would have gone viral on its own merits.

They were apparently in e-mail contact with Joana Morais from an early stage and it would be really interesting to hear her views on them.

Any suggestion that OG asked them to withhold something as it might affect the investigation makes no sense, as OG would not have waited two months and would have been able to kill it before it even started.

C-R cannot exert an influence if it is factual and can be seen to be so and if it was to follow the lines of videos 1 & 2 was only highlighting something that was already in the public domain and yet had seemingly been missed.

An alternative answer could be the ‘super-inaudible’.

We have seen Craig Murray announcing that he was about to post a blog:

‘No politics tomorrow.  Instead there will be a short post entitled – Amanda Knox, Oscar Pistorius and the McCanns.  Guilty as hell.’

http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2014/05/a-day-off-politics/

and then nothing, no explanation or apology for being unable to post, so just like 2&2 in that respect.

Private Eye have, I believe, had only one mention of the case this year, about one of Redwoods jaunts if I remember rightly, but nothing about the actual case and there is no point in even commenting on the MSM’s attitude.

I cannot understand how, if there is a ‘super-inaudible’ in place, which would explain many things, it could be so widely encompassing to prevent any comment being made and in any event there are plenty of people outside of the UK who could not be held to ransom in this way and would presumably be prepared to go to print.

A ‘D-notice’ listing just ‘anything adverse to the McCanns’ maybe?

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 14.10.14 12:09

D Notices and Super injunctions. I cannot believe we allow governments to slap these onto us. But, then again, it's we who serve them, not them that serve us, as it should be.

As a humorous aside; our dear SA
 pres Zuma has been casting forth the plastic pearls to the public. He tells us that corruption is A WESTERN CONCEPT nogal, so therefore cannot be held responsible for his theft of multimillions for his Nkandla homestead where he houses his 4 wives, now complete with Spaza (equivalent to a little corner café), massive "fire pool", underground tunnels and so forth, does not apply to him.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 14.10.14 12:35

@BlueBag wrote:You're asking do I believe everything I read?

Nope!
I don't believe everything I read either...  But....

Do you seriously believe team McCann (if behind 2&2) would be so stupid to put out video no. 2 that portrays them badly just to do a STING operation ?

A 'sting' operation that stings themselves isn't very clever plot as starting point is it not ?  Regardless whether we believe 2&2 had given it to OG or not, that is incidental to the whole point,  I should hardly think team Mccann if operating such a sting operation would include showing evidence against themselves.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 14.10.14 13:36

@aiyoyo wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:You're asking do I believe everything I read?

Do you seriously believe team McCann (if behind 2&2) would be so stupid to put out video no. 2 that portrays them badly just to do a STING operation ?
In a sting there needs to be a credibility hook.

There was nothing in those videos that OG or anyone else don't already know and hasn't been beaten to death many times.

Troll sting is a possible option.

I have no idea though, just questions.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 14.10.14 13:52

I think a "troll" sting to be a very viable option. I never put my details or whatever was being asked for on the site, as I felt uneasy about doing so.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 14.10.14 13:53

@BlueBag wrote:There was nothing in those videos that OG or anyone else don't already know and hasn't been beaten to death many times.

And your point being.......?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 14.10.14 14:38

@aiyoyo wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:There was nothing in those videos that OG or anyone else don't already know and hasn't been beaten to death many times.

It wasn't anything to say they have given it to OG (which we don't know if they did and even if they did so what).

There are videos already out there for a long time saying the same things.

Meanwhile some people get sucked in thinking these people might have credence and start following them on Twitter.

It's possible?

Yes?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 14.10.14 15:06

@BlueBag wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

It wasn't anything to say they have given it to OG (which we don't know if they did and even if they did so what).

Meanwhile some people get sucked in thinking these people might have credence and start following them on Twitter.

It's possible?

Yes?

Whether it was given to OG or not is besides the point, and not the argument contention here.

You don't know what was in video 3 and 4, so how can you quantify as if you know that "There was nothing in those videos that OG or anyone else don't already know and hasn't been beaten to death many times."

I don't think anyone get sucked in (as you put it), but some people do try and offer support wherever possible if it is going to help the objective.

I don't do twitter but it seems they didn't garner that many followers from what I read.

They should have not dangled the carrot and then not kept up their promise without giving an explanation. That's where they lose credence.
What value the videos is going to be for the investigators is a different matter, something for the investigators to decide, that is if they were given the videos.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 14.10.14 15:08

If you think they are above board aiyoyo that's fine.

Me, I don't know, not enough information.

I hope that's fine with you.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 14.10.14 18:25

@BlueBag wrote:If you think they are above board aiyoyo that's fine.

Me, I don't know, not enough information.

I don't know. I have not seen enough information to suggest otherwise, hence......

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 14.10.14 20:08

@aiyoyo wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

It's possible?

Yes?

Whether it was given to OG or not is besides the point, and not the argument contention here.

You don't know what was in video 3 and 4, so how can you quantify as if you know that "There was nothing in those videos that OG or anyone else don't already know and hasn't been beaten to death many times."

I don't think anyone get sucked in (as you put it), but some people do try and offer support wherever possible if it is going to help the objective.

I don't do twitter but it seems they didn't garner that many followers from what I read.

They should have not dangled the carrot and then not kept up their promise without giving an explanation. That's where they lose credence.
What value the videos is going to be for the investigators is a different matter, something for the investigators to decide, that is if they were given the videos.

I think you have misconstrued BB's point. Videos 1 & 2 are the ones referred to as nothing new and having been given a thrashing. We don't know what the content of 3 & 4 is so we can't really comment. Imo it seems pretty coincidental that 2&2TV pop up and try to engage tweeters (gather information perhaps) at the very time when the haters/trolls brigade are out in full force. As a theory the 'sting' is as strong a possibility (if not more) as them being genuine. All imo

Hongkong Phooey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 14.10.14 20:37

@Hongkong Phooey wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

It's possible?

Yes?

You don't know what was in video 3 and 4, so how can you quantify as if you know that  "There was nothing in those videos that OG or anyone else don't already know and hasn't been beaten to death many times."  

I think you have misconstrued BB's point. Videos 1 &  2 are the ones referred to as nothing new and having been given a thrashing. We don't know what the content of 3 & 4 is so we can't really comment. Imo it seems pretty coincidental that 2&2TV pop up and try to engage tweeters (gather information perhaps) at the very time when the haters/trolls brigade are out in full force. As a theory the 'sting' is as strong a possibility (if not more) as them being genuine. All imo
I think you have a point HKP
Shame that 3 and 4 were not released
I guess w will never know?

2&2 will remain a bunch of wannabees

Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum